New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:08 pm

"Here. You can use my phone so Dylan wont listen in on you....he's a bit of a snoop." Rory said as she handed the Ni'Usa her cell phone.

"So I'll call in the pizza then." Dylan said as he walked to the kitchen.
"Fine you can order in, but don't add anchovies or mushrooms again or you're going to pay for all of it by yourself." Rory threatened her brother as she followed him into their kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:10 pm

Ken

"Ok, try to see this from my perspective. I'm a teenager with enormous responsibility, just got fired from a job, and now a strange girl I've never met before tells me I have to protect her from three thugs that want me dead now, and all I can do is carry a sword that I have no power over. Now I learn that I have no privacy anymore. And you expect me to take that all in stride," Ken asked.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:31 pm

Yua was feeling both guilty and upset. She didn't want this and she knew it was going to be hard for Ken. Humans lived a more active life than magical beings in some ways. Yua didn't really realize this until now.

"I'm sorry Ken. I wish I could take it back, but there is no way. Unless I kill myself."
-------------------------
Ni'Usa took the phone and thanked Rory. Then she went into the hall and pretended to call her "mom". It was annoying and Ni'Usa didn't really like making up a phone conversation. She just wanted to eat and sleep, then find that damn prissy girl and take her back to the Heads.

She finished her "phone call" and returned the phone back to Rory. Then she sat at the table and waited.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:44 pm

Ken

"Well, you can't do that," Ken said, sighing and rubbing the back of his head. "Ok, we'll just sleep on this, I guess. You can have my bed, I can sleep on the floor." He was tired after all that excitement. "But I have homework," he reminded himself. "That'll take up most of the night..."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:02 pm

"Shouldn't you have the bed," Yua asked. Where she came from the host always got the bed during over-night stays. Yua found it weird that Ken was offering his own bed to her. "It is after all your's."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:54 pm

Ken

"I wouldn't feel right sleeping on the bed if you were on the floor," Ken said. "Unless you'd rather we both slept on the floor." His mind wandered over to the idea of sharing again and was banished a milisecond after, there was no way that would happen.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:59 pm

"Ok we can both sleep on the floor," Yua agreed. She wasn't tired yet, so she sat on the bed still. She wondered what human school would be like.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:34 pm

Ken

"I was kidding," Ken said. "You should sleep on the bed, it'd be bad of me not to let you sleep there." He just wished she would do it, why was this girl trying to make everything difficult?
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:46 am

"Ok," Yua said uncertian. She didn't like the idea, but if she was going to be here awhile, Yua thought it would be wise to begin learning about human traditions. "May I look at your homework Ridger? I want to be able to learn as much as I can before attending your school tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:26 am

Ken

"Uh.. sure, but it's a little complicated," Ken said, handing her some pages. "Especially since you weren't there to hear the lessons and lectures."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:45 am

Yua just nodded, looking over the pages. It was kind of complex, but only because Yua didn't really learn some of the subjects Ken was taking. It also interested her and Yua was even more excited for tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5