New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:24 pm

Jasielle nodded politely. She didn't really care about what the man was saying, but she thought that in times like these it was better to keep your mind off of dark things.

"That's very interesting sir. I too find old music like that enteraining. Today's music can be so...harsh and bland."
-----------------
Charlie was shocked. This guy wanted her to ditch her shoes.

"Do you know how much these cost?!" Charlie cried. "These are one of a kind shoes made by a very well known fashion...."

Charlie drifted off, knowing that Abel wouldn't care. Sighing, she took off her shoes. After all she didn't have the urge to die. Still she looked at her expensive shoes with a sad face, before dropping them. If she couldn't wear them, Charlie didn't want them.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:15 pm

Misa decided to forgo her arguement and took off her shoes. She'd rather lose these expensive shoes then die.

Murderer

"Oh, you're threatening me? How hilarious. And what exactly do you propose you'll hit me with? Your shoes? I'd imagine they would make that deep of a wound. Hm, it is a bit unfair isn't it? Should I even the odds then?" Murderer asked, walking closer to the Senator. Ah, he loved to toy with his victims. It made it all the more fun.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:03 pm

Taryn Valda

The Senator whimpered in terror as she heard the footsteps of the murderer. She turned around and began to walk as quickly as possible in her shoes, but of course the Senator forgot just how loud her high heels were against the hard tile she was walking on. And as Mrs. Valda realized that she probably wasn't going to escape, she screamed hoping someone would come and help her in time.

Taryn began to cry as she bumped into a wall. She slid her hand across the surface and found a door knob of all things, so of course she turned the device and walked into the room leaving the door open behind her like a fool.
--------------------------------
Abel nodded in satisfaction as he saw the ladies shoes hit the ground. "Well then lets be off." He said as he extended his hand to Misa. "I'll take your right hand, and you grab Miss Renswell's hand with your left Miss Tenji. Now le-." He was cut off by screams, these ones now slightly closer then any of the other one's had been before.
--------------------------------
"It's the soul of the music. They sacrificed the passion just so kids can squeal in delight at someone famous. But I suppose that's why the pop stars never last for long now a days.....don't tell Miss Renswell I said that, she would most likely kill me." Charles replied, slowing down at the last words he had spoken.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:47 am

"W-We should really get going now." Misa said, fear increasing inside her. They needed to get back to the others fast.

Murderer

It did not take it long to track and locate the Senator. It smirked at the sight of the crying Valda. The murderer stopped for a moment and considered an idea. It smirked and put away the bloody knife. It offered Valda its hand.

"Ah, I love this part of the music. Would you care to join me for a dance, Senator? I have a idea to propose. You may not die yet." the killer said.

Now up close, the killer was revealed to be wearing a mask and bulky clothes. Whoever he or she was, it could not be told easily. Something was inside the mask that distorted the butcher's voice, so he or she could not be identified that way either. Footsteps were heard coming from the room. It turned around to see a maid, neither of the ones seen before, holding a candle. She was probably loyal to Body, having not been with Abel and the others. Which meant she hadn't been apart of the plan.

"Excuse me, would either of you like a...candle?" the maid asked, stopping at the murderer's strange appearance.

It grinned and whipped out a pistol. A bullet to the forehead silenced the maid forever. It turned to Valda again. "Now, where were we?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:06 am

"True." Abel agreed as he gripped onto Misa's hand, after hearing another gun shot, he began run away from the noise as he was now determined to get back to the lounge.

-/-\-

Taryn trembled as she looked at the Maid's corpse rest on the ground, a small bit of blood pooling up next to the candle she had dropped. The Senator swallowed for a second as she tried to control herself. "I beli..I believe that you wanted to dance with me because of some proposition you had." Taryn restarted the sentence after her voice had cracked as she looked at the murderer's mask.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:16 pm

"Implying something," Jasielle asked raising an eyebrow. She highly doubt that Charlie was the one killing people. She was a bitch, but she didn't seem likely to kill people. "Not that I am accusing you of anything."
-----------------
Charlie took Misa's hand. This was really getting to her. Charlie could only imagine what kind of sicko was doing this.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:04 pm

"No, no, no. I was just being....dramatic with my words I suppose. Miss Renswell may have a bad temper but I don't think that she would actually kill someone, though I do admit that she almost slapped me back in the dining room before the murder occurred." Charles admitted as he tried to recover from his gaff.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:21 pm

Misa ran as fast as she could with the other two. The gunshot had scared her even more, and she wanted to get the hell out of there.

Murderer

"Ah yes, that. I want to conduct a little...experiment, Senator. You really want to live, right? Your tears said that much. I can kill you right here and now...but that wouldn't serve toward my ultimate goal. I want your help in eliminating the others. If you help me, I may not kill you. If you refuse...need I say more?" It asked, giving a dark chuckle. He picked something up from his pocket.

"After all, you wouldn't want to end up like Ekul, Senator? He refused my offer, rambling on about something called the Hive."

The killer dropped a pair of broken, bloody glasses.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:32 pm

Taryn felt chills run up her spine as she looked down at the conspiracy theorists glasses. The Senator knew she wouldn't end up like him though, she wasn't a fool. "Fine, fine I'll elp you kill them then." She agreed to the murderer's plan as she tried to not look directly at the killer. "Is there anyone in particular who you want dead first?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:10 pm

(Oh plot twist!!)

"Well that's good. Though we can assume that everyone will be jumping to conclusions on who the murder is," Jasielle stated. She had her own ideas on who she thought it was. "Anyways I was only joking. Though jokes aren't that smart right now."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:50 pm

Murderer

"No, no one in particular. Though I'd like you to bring Abel out in the open if possible." Murderer answered. It put the gun away and got out its knife. It twirled it around, and turned. It started to walk away. It glanced back at the Senator.

"Remember my deal, or I will kill you. Be lucky that I'm showing you mercy now."

It walked away, humming the tune of If Only I Had Heart.

Misa

Thankfully, it didn't take them long to reach the safe room. Misa gave a sigh of relief once they arrived.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:02 pm

"But they certainly help." Charles pointed out as well before he heard someone knock on the door.

"Jasielle! It's me Abel, along with Misses Tenji and Renswell. We all surprisingly made it." The butler from earlier said through the door, it seemed like he was tired as he was breathing heavily.

"So do we let them in?" Charles asked Jasielle, knowing that she was the one with authority at the moment.
----------------------------------
Taryn shuddered in disgust as she looked down at the maid's corpse that laid only a few yards away. She knew that tricking the Butler would be hard as he seemed to be rather cautious at this point, but the Senator knew that she would think of something. Maybe if I use his colleagues to pull him out... She reasoned, hoping that one of the other maids were still alive and wandering the mansion.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:15 pm

"I will. My life is less then yours. Besides I don't think any of them are dangerous. Still...."

Jasielle walked up to the door. They had to be careful and so Jasielle took a letter opener and raised it incase Abel or someone attacked her. She opened the door, dropping the letter opener.

"Hey. I'm glad you are all ok," she said, tempted to hug her friend. Charlie scoffed and walked by.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:32 pm

Misa gave another sigh of relief and took a seat. Thank goodness that was over.

Ben discreetly made his way back into the room via the secret passage. That had not done him much good. He was still no closer to finding out who the killer was, and he had nearly been killed himself. The moment President Luxford had heard the humming, he ran straight back to the secret entrance. There was no way he was going to die tonight.

The secret entrance suddenly slammed open. A frightened Sayu helped carry in her grimacing and bleeding sister.

"She's been shot! My sister's been shot!"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:15 pm

"Your life has just as much value as the rest of ours, it's not like the rest of us are some great givers to the world and mankind." Charles replied to Jasielle before he turned his gaze turned towards the door and Jasielle let the trio back in.

"Nice to see you too." Abel replied to Jasielle's greeting quietly with a small smile, an odd sight to see on the Butler's face.

Charles looked up and looked at the president in surprise as he noticed that Ben had returned. He wondered whether the man had been hiding in the room or something but before he could ask President Luxford what had happened, his gaze turned to one of the maids who was pulling her Sister into the room through a secret passage way.
-
Abel's eyes widened in surprise as he saw Lacus being dragged into the room. The Butler quickly ran over to Sayu and helped her get her sister onto a loveseat before standing back and looking at everyone. "And of course we don't have anyone qualified to take care of her with us...." He muttered in annoyance before looking up at Benjamin, making a mental note to stay away from the President if he could.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:19 am

"W-We need to help Lacus! D-Didn't Body have a doctor outside the gr-grounds?" Sayu hurriedly asked. Her sister continued to cry out in pain from the bullet wound in her arm.

This was all her fault. If she hadn't taken so long, her sister wouldn't have gone looking for her and end up nearly getting killed by that maniac. She wanted to save her sister! She wasn't about to let her twin die. Sayu could never live without her. She just hoped Body still had that private doctor.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:08 pm

Abel looked down as he felt a bit guilty now. He had known that Mr. Body had hired a Doctor and that the man was staying in a small guest house on the estate, but the Butler hadn't wanted the murderer to know about the man.

Sighing as he realized there was no way of covering it up now, Abel looked up at Sayu with a determined expression. "Yes, yes there is a Doctor on the premises. Hopefully he's still alive and we can save Lacus, no, we will save Lacu because even if he's dead his supplies must still be good." The Butler pointed out. "We're going to have to split up again since we certainly can't move Lacus body much more if she's in that condition. Half of us will have to stay here, the other half will go outside in this and find the doctor." Abel informed everyone before looking out the window and seeing the horrible storm just outside the window.

"Now who wants to sacrifice their safety to help this young girl along with me?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:45 pm

"I'll come," Jasielle said. Of course she would volunteer. After all the other servants in the house were her only friends. She was so upset to see Lucas hurt and knew that she should help her out.

Charlie was shocked at the girl's state, but did not volunteer herself. There was no point in doing something dangerous for a girl she didn't even know. Charlie was not considerate enough to sacrifice her own life for the bleeding servant.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:58 pm

Charles looked at the other guests around him before sighing as he stood up. "I'll go as well...." The heir stated as he looked at the bleeding servant girl. "The people that are going are probably more trustworthy anyways......less selfish at least." He mentally noted before looking at the Butler.

Abel simply nodded in reply to both Jasielle's and Charles's volunteering. He was glad to see that Jasielle was going to help, but he felt that Sir Madok would simply get in the way. "I suppose time will tell with that bit..." He whispered to himself before looking at the other people in the room and realizing that they needed a few more people with them to keep things even. "Is anyone else going to volunteer?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:30 pm

"I'll go." President Luxford stated. Misa also added she wanted to help too.

Sayu gave everyone thankful smiles. Her sister could be saved. That was a relief. But they needed to leave now, least Lacus lose too much blood.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:49 pm

Abel nodded with a grim smile on his face. He then turned around and opened the door to the house that was behind them. "Good then that should be enough le-" The butler cut himself off as he slammed the door in Taryn Valda's face. "We're taking the secret passage, everyone here knows about it by now anyways."

"What the hell was that for?" Charles asked after seeing the Butler's panicked reaction.

"Mrs. Valda is one of the people that no one should be trusting. When the murders happened I was with Miss Tenji and Miss Renswell, this I know they aren't the murderers. Jasielle wa-."

"Please don't leave me out here! They'll kill me, you'll just be letting them kill me don't you know that!" She cut Abel off with a scream, sobbing as well after seeing that the man she was supposed to kill slam the door in her face.

Abel ignored Mrs. Valda's pleas and looked up at the others as though nothing more then a small annoyance was going on around them. He walked across the room until he made his way to the secret passage way and opened the door to the secret passage. "Let us be off then."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:04 am

Sayu nodded and helped her sister up. Surprisingly, President Luxford helped Lacus back to her feet and offered to help carry the young girl to the doctor.

"I had a daughter of my own, once. Your sister, in some ways, reminds me of her when she was young. I wasn't there when my daughter needed me most. I'm not about to let someone die, either." Ben explained after seeing her questioning glance. Lacus nodded thankfully at him. They and Misa followed Abel.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:43 pm

Charles bit his lip nervously as he glanced at the door behind him. "But...." He let the word drift off before shaking his head and walking towards the secret passage. The Heir thought that Miss Renswell and Jason Edwards were either foolish or brave for staying in the lounge, though he said nothing and instead just walked into the passageway.

"It's kind of creepy in here, isn't it?" Charles commented as he tried to look past the others so he could see down the shadowy passageway.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:23 pm

"Not if you have been down it a couple of time," Jasielle told Charles. She wasn't exactly calm though. She knew that at any time someone else could die. It was horrible not knowing who the murder was. Jasielle was just glad that no one had start accusing everyone in a panic state, but she was sure that time would come.
---------------------
Charlie looked at the only other person to remain behind and sighed. Well at least if it came down to her and him, she might be able to live. It's not like she was the worst among everyone, right?
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:44 pm

((So, is the doctor going to be controlled by you Alec? If so, I had an idea I wanted to run by you.))

President Luxford continued to help Sayu carry her sister down the passage way. Misa Tenji walked alongside Abel toward the front of the group.

"How far is Body's doctor off of the estate?" Sayu asked as she carried along her sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next