New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thor's Claws (Warhammer 40k, rated T-T+) [ACCEPTING AND OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brother_Fenir

Brother_Fenir

Thor's Claws (Warhammer 40k, rated T-T+) [ACCEPTING AND OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Thor's Claws (Warhammer 40k, rated T-T+) [ACCEPTING AND OPEN]   Thor's Claws (Warhammer 40k, rated T-T+) [ACCEPTING AND OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:25 pm

Sub-Sector Asgard, Ulmatius.

2009.6.16M41

An Eldar invasion threatens to turn the Space Wolf Chapter on its ear. The new initiates on-planet must hold off the xenos invaders until help arrives.

Captain Thrumgar, in charge of the defence of Ulmatius, is running low on men and supplies, yet he fights to the last man. His troops are dying heroic deaths, but he will fight to the last.

In orbit, salvation has arrived in the form of a company of Battle Sisters: nuns who have pledged to aggressively purge the known galaxy of xenos taint.

Now, Wolf and Sister fight to save the planet that the Eldar seem so hellbent on destroying.

You will fight this battle as well. It is your duty to the Imperium to purge this planet of all Eldar taint, even the entire sub-sector if necessary.

RULES:

--ALL STANDARD RPING RULES APPLY! (including subsequent expansions released)

--NO MARY-SUES OR GARY-STUS. (If you want there to be flowers and dancing and unicorns, then 40k is not for you.)

--ELDAR ARE NPCS FOR NOW. (However, if you really wanna be Eldar, then PM me FIRST with the bio.)

--FOR THE SAKE OF THE RP, ALL SPACE WOLF CHARACTERS WILL BE MALE. (All Battle Sisters will be made female by this as well, so if you're a dude, I'd go with a Space Wolf unless you can really pull off being a militaristic nun really well.)

--POST "FOR THE EMPEROR!" TO /CONFIRM READING THE RULES. (Failure to abide will result in instant character death.)

--DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOUR FACTION? (Quick overview: *deep breath* The Space Wolves are a Chapter of the Space Marines: superhuman soldiers who fight aliens, traitors, heretics, living metal people, and daemons. The Battle Sisters are like the Space Marines, except that they're female and they aren't superhuman. Both Space Marine and Battle Sister serve the God-Emperor, who encased in his Golden Throne because he's pretty-much-dead-but-not-dead.)

--HAVE FUN! (And you all get 5+ cover saves just for posting!)

--AT LEAST POST TWO TO THREE SENTENCES PER POST! (Just to keep this literate, please. NO ONE LINERS! (unless you plan to kick ass))

--I CAN CHANGE THESE RULES FASTER THAN YOU CAN SAY "MOAR DAKKA!" (Because there is never dakka. EVER.)

BIO TEMPLATE:

username:

NAME:

FACTION: (Space Wolves or Battle Sisters)

AGE: (20-100+ (yes, people in 40k can live past 100 (I'm talking in the ballpark of 100,000 years here!)))

LOOKS: (Tell us, please! What do you look like? What's your armor look like? Eyes? What weapons do you carry?)

--RANK: (Space Wolves are Force Commanders by default; Battle Sisters are Matron-Commanders)

HISTORY: (You joined your faction because...?)

PERSONA: (What makes you tick? How do you react to different things?)

username: Brother_Fenir

NAME: Fenirius

FACTION: Space Wolves

LOOKS: Frost blue Tactical Power Armor with a gold trim; 6'7", 200 lbs; blue eyes, black hair; carries a chainsword in his right hand and a bolt pistol in his left.

HISTORY: Fenirius was the 'runt' of his company, but his abilities to stay calm under battle was more than enough to promote him to Force Commander. He fights like a tactician: cunning, brave, and willing to take risks.

PERSONA: He's cunning, but he's uncomfortable around Battle Sisters because he is starting to realize that it's not just men he's fighting beside...
Back to top Go down
EmilCrane

EmilCrane

PostSubject: Re: Thor's Claws (Warhammer 40k, rated T-T+) [ACCEPTING AND OPEN]   Thor's Claws (Warhammer 40k, rated T-T+) [ACCEPTING AND OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:34 am

What about the IG or the Imperial navy? Just don't exist here?
Back to top Go down
Brother_Fenir

Brother_Fenir

PostSubject: Re: Thor's Claws (Warhammer 40k, rated T-T+) [ACCEPTING AND OPEN]   Thor's Claws (Warhammer 40k, rated T-T+) [ACCEPTING AND OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:22 am

EmilCrane wrote:
What about the IG or the Imperial navy? Just don't exist here?

(Let's just say that those two are a bit tied up right now...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thor's Claws (Warhammer 40k, rated T-T+) [ACCEPTING AND OPEN]   Thor's Claws (Warhammer 40k, rated T-T+) [ACCEPTING AND OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thor's Claws (Warhammer 40k, rated T-T+) [ACCEPTING AND OPEN]
Page 1 of 1