New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox Empty
PostSubject: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:34 pm

Have you ever had one of those days where nothing seems to go right? Where you wish you could just have a drink or talk to someone you don't know about your problems? To get drunk and end up having a one night stand you won't remember having? I think we all do. And so that is why we have bars.

Of course not everyone can get in. You have to be 21 to drink and work there, unless you have a really good fake id. The bar where this story takes place is in a kind of run down part of a large city. It's where all the newbies start out and where all the failures end up. And to make matters even weirder the boss is working with a demon who owns his soul. Which in turns mean he owns the worker’s souls too. Not that the customers would know or admit. Besides it's not hard to see that something weird goes on with the workers dreading a visit from their boss and people mysteriously disappearing from the bar the next day.

So get your ids ready or be ready to be kicked out. Because this isn't a bar for kids. And it isn't where people go to have a fun time either.

Rules
1. No god-modding! This should be obvious though. So if it's done you're out.
2. Only three characters per person. If you want more, then....well we will see if it comes to that. But there is only one demon working the bar.
3. You can be a supernatural creature, but you cannot be massively powerful. Mainly vampires or anything else you might expect crawling around a bar.
4. Velox co-owns this with me. If I can't be on or around, he will take over. Listen to us both.
5. We can change the rules as we see fit.
6. Keep romance realistic and don't go overboard with it.
7. Keep cursing...well censor it. And nothing too gorely for violence.
8. Characters must be at least older than 18. I don't want no 15 year olds in a bar.
9. We do have lives no matter what season it is. Be respectful to those who are absent for awhile.

Character Sheet
Username:
Name:
Appearance:
Job:
History:
Other:

Accepted Characters
Username: TokoToTheEnd
Name: Sha'Ran
Appearance: Appears like this, but it might not be her true form
https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20demon%20girl/miakandreza/b.jpg
Job: A high ranked demon. It appears she makes deals with humans in order to collect lost and worthless souls.
History: Sha'Ran was created a long time ago. She does not reveal when and only says that there was less human filth around at the time. She was just a lw ranked demon at the time, but she began to rise in rank through the collecting of human souls. She made deals with humans all the time and was looking to be one of the top demons, but when a human betrayed her, Sha'Ran was banished for a thousand years. She would only be able to return to her home once she collected enough souls to make up for the ones she lost (which seems to be in the millions.) Also Sha'Ran cannot take any pure, good souls. So she headed to the slums and made pacts with dirty humans. She made a pact with the owner of Skylight Bar about ten years ago and demands a new human to be brought to her every night or she'll kill everyone within ten miles of the bar. Sha'Ran lives in a shadow demension for now.
Other: N/A

Name: Christine "Rissy" LaBelle
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20bar/i_luv_kiba_and_gaara/costume123.jpg
Job: Bartender
History: Christine was born into a small, but pretty well off family. She worked hard in school and wasn't too big a partier. Still Christine began drinking at a young age, having her first sip at 16. She wasn't a heavy drinker, for she hated being drunk, but Christine wasn't a light weight either. She was planning on being something successful in life, but had to drop out of college due to an illness in her family. She is now back trying to get her degree in law school, while working in a bar to pay off her college loan. She has been working for over two years and doesn't like killing people, but doesn't openly speak against her boss.
Other:Gets hit on alot, but doesn't date anyone (broke up with her boyfriend two months ago)

Name: Tyler Mickalli
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20gray%20hair/hyelf/Untitled4.jpg
Job: College Student/Photographer
History: Tyler was said to be born with a camera in his hands. He loves to take pictures and so of course his major in college was going to be photographing. But Tyler isn't doing so well and because he likes to go out and drink, his money is low too. Which causes him to drink even more. Tyler also doesn't remain in one place for a long time and so goes to different bars all the time. He has been to Skylight a couple of times, but doesn't like to go there because it "gives him the creeps". He is also a firm believer in the paranormal and wants to take a picture of a ghost someday.
Other: N/A

Username: hey_mai_Zukos_mine
Name: Desiree Endwill
Appearance: Desiree
History: Desiree grew up in a broken down, small town in New England. She led a normal life from a family of five. Her mother, father, and two younger sisters. When her youngest sister, Marie who was aged 15, failed to return from school one day, naturally Desiree went to search for her. She found her lying on the ground next to a river. Bite marks on her right shoulder. Thinking she had been attacked by an animal of sorts, Desiree carried her sister home. When the sibling awoke two weeks later, with Desiree at her side, and the thirst of a newborn vampire, bit Desiree. Disgusted with her older sister's blood, she fled the home to find someone she wasn't related to. Leaving Desiree infected and helpless. Within a simlair amount of time, she was just as her sister was. Ashamed of her existence, and her dishonesty towards her family, Desiree fled, hunting down her younger sister in hopes she was still alive. Though she never did find Marie, and by the time she was ready to give up, her parents were long-since dead, and her other sister was well on her way to her own deathbed. With nowhere to go, Desiree traveled the world, in search of somewhere she might belong. Coming up with nothing, she came upon the bar. With nowhere else to go, she found herself working as a Bartender there.
Other: A vampiress.

Username: Velox
Name: Reggie Anvello
Appearance: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox The_Great_Destroyer_by_Ferntree
Job: Boss
History: Reggie started out as a decent hardworking man. He grew up in a winery, so he knew a lot about alcohol. However, some people just have bad luck and so when Reggie first opened up the Skylight Bar, he hardly had any customers at all, and was starting to get into debt from the various loans he had made. Desperate, he made a pact with a demon. “I want to have many customers in my bar everyday in night and to be rich so I’ll never be indebt again.” Was his demand, and the demon granted it; for a price. Not all of the customers or even the all of the employees of the Skylight bar are exactly human. And now that Reggie is acquiring his wealth, the demon demands a sacrifice atleast once a month or she’ll kill everything within a ten mile radius.
Other: None yet.

Name: Jack Klaven
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk233/TheBlueSpirit28/Burning_Desire_by_Juno_Uno.jpg?t=1247263924
Job: Bouncer
History: Jack’s parents were killed in a car crash when he was young, and so he’s lived with a friend of his father’s all this time. The man was kind, and treated Jack as his own son, despite his “ability.” From as far as he could remember, Jack could read other people’s minds. He used this ability to get money however he can: Earning money by beating street swindlers at their own game, betting in fights, playing card games, and other jobs. He also used his ability to try to date women, but he could never find one that he truly liked, until a few months ago. Best of all, when he told her that he could read minds, she liked him better for it instead of thinking that he was a freak. Even with the death of his parents, Jack thought that he was a pretty lucky guy, until he learned the truth about his recent workplace: the Skylight Bar.
Other: Jack really hates his job and would quit immediately if the demon didn’t already own his soul. Jack’s usually the one that picks out who to kill people. He really detests this and tries to pick people that are thinking of commiting suicide, or the type of trash that people would be better off living without.

Username: zukoismybf
Name: Freya Rein
Appearance:
Job: College student, studying to be a Special Ed teacher
History: Freya seems like a happy girl, but when she gets drunk, her bad side shows up. She was kicked out of her household when she was eighteen, so she paid for college, an apartment, and everything necessary by herself after getting two jobs, one at a dingy resturant/pub, where she mainly gained her living through tips, and the other at a convenience store. Now, that doesn't seem like you could pay for all that with those types of jobs, but she stole her parent's credit cards, and, since they rarely cared about bills, they never found out about her spending. When they run out, though, she was going to chuck them in the trash. Her parents hated her as a child and teen, and Freya figured she was better off alone.
Other: Looks way younger than her age.

Name: Vinicio “Vinnie” Fallastachi
Appearance: Vinne
Job: Various professions/ Musician
History: Vinicio grew up with the full expectations from his famigilia of following his father’s footsteps and becoming a don in the Mafia. Vinicio met those expectations well, slowly gaining in power and earning the trust of many other mob bosses. One of the bosses, Giovanni Tonito, was a bit harder to persuade. So Vinicio’s famigilia made a deal, and arranged a marriage between Vinicio and Giovanni’s daughter. However, Vinicio had recently met an alluring girl named Marie from overseas. They hadn’t known each other for very long, but Vinicio was captivated with the woman, and the woman was quite fond of him. Vinicio’s famigilia didn’t know about the woman though, and when he tried to arrange a meeting, Marie would decline. One night, Vinicio persuaded her to meet with them, but only if he would lay down on the bed and close his eyes. He did so, and a few seconds later, Marie bit Vinicio in the neck and started sucking his blood. Vinicio then realized that Marie was a vampire, and passed out. When his famigilia found him, Marie was gone, and they thought that he was dead and that this was all a trap by the Tonito famigilia. Vinicio was sent to the morgue, and a mob war broke out in the city of Venice.
When Vinicio awakened, he was now a vampire. Unable to stop the war, he travelled overseas, to start over. He now lives on his own terms, and just tries to enjoy himself.
Other: Vampire

Last edited by TokoToTheEnd on Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:06 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:31 pm

Reserve, please.

Username: hey_mai_Zukos_mine
Name: Desiree Endwill
Appearance: Desiree
History: Desiree grew up in a broken down, small town in New England. She led a normal life from a family of five. Her mother, father, and two younger sisters. When her youngest sister, Marie who was aged 15, failed to return from school one day, naturally Desiree went to search for her. She found her lying on the ground next to a river. Bite marks on her right shoulder. Thinking she had been attacked by an animal of sorts, Desiree carried her sister home. When the sibling awoke two weeks later, with Desiree at her side, and the thirst of a newborn vampire, bit Desiree. Disgusted with her older sister's blood, she fled the home to find someone she wasn't related to. Leaving Desiree infected and helpless. Within a simlair amount of time, she was just as her sister was. Ashamed of her existence, and her dishonesty towards her family, Desiree fled, hunting down her younger sister in hopes she was still alive. Though she never did find Marie, and by the time she was ready to give up, her parents were long-since dead, and her other sister was well on her way to her own deathbed. With nowhere to go, Desiree traveled the world, in search of somewhere she might belong. Coming up with nothing, she came upon the bar. With nowhere else to go, she found herself working as a Bartender there.
Other: A vampiress.

Last edited by hey_mai_Zukos_mine on Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:09 am

Reserve me, too. I'll get to that in the morning...or afternoon, when I wake up. XD
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am

Wait, do I have to reserve even though I co-own...?
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:24 am

Finished with my sheet, Toko.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:55 pm

No you don't Velox. And I want you to have the boss if you don't mind. Accepted hmZm. XD
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:10 pm

Alright, but I also want to play the role of a bouncer. I won't be able to work on these till the weekend, most likely though.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:20 pm

We can start now if no one else wants to join. And others can join later.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:25 pm

Ah, I'm sorry I forgot about this!

Username: zukoismybf
Name: Freya Rein
Appearance: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox C3540a32
Job: College student, studying to be a Special Ed teacher
History: Freya seems like a happy girl, but when she gets drunk, her bad side shows up. She was kicked out of her household when she was eighteen, so she paid for college, an apartment, and everything necessary by herself after getting two jobs, one at a dingy resturant/pub, where she mainly gained her living through tips, and the other at a convenience store. Now, that doesn't seem like you could pay for all that with those types of jobs, but she stole her parent's credit cards, and, since they rarely cared about bills, they never found out about her spending. When they run out, though, she was going to chuck them in the trash. Her parents hated her as a child and teen, and Freya figured she was better off alone.
Other: Looks way younger than her age.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:51 pm

(Accepted. So let's begin.)

Rissy slammed her car's door shut. She was going to be late to work and that wouldn't be good. Grabbing her purse, the young adult ran across the street into a place called Skylight Bar.

She sighed when she looked at the clock. She wasn't late. That was good. Still Rissy didn't really like her job. Being a bartender was one of those iffy jobs.

Last edited by TokoToTheEnd on Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:55 pm

Desiree heard Rissy pull up before she even walked in. The blonde set down the rag she'd previously been wiping the counter with, looking up as the other walked into the bar. "Just on time, Rissy." She said, smiling. The vampiress had never really had trouble getting to work on time, her problem revolved more around the actual customers.

Last edited by hey_mai_Zukos_mine on Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:51 pm

Jack pushed open the door and walked in sluggishly. He was slouched over slightly, and there were dark and heavy bags over his eyes. "I'm not late!" he muttered still half-asleep. His sleepiness was shattered momentarily the moment he saw Desiree behind the bar. He gazed at the bartender in a stupified manor for a few seconds, before he snapped out of it and headed towards the back corner of the bar where he usually hung out, blushing.

Why does that happen every time I first see her? I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! Jack scolded himself mentally. He hadn't quite gotten use to having the vampiress working here yet. Atleast I didn't drool like the first time. Jack thought as he slipped into a booth. His eyelids grew heavy once again, and the bouncer slowly drifted off into unconsiousness.

Reggie sat in his office smoking a cigar counting his money. He took a swig out of a small glass, and checked his calendar. "An important meeting on the 17th. Big party. Big Buisness." Reggie babbled before taking a bottle and emptied the last of it's contents into his glass. He tossed the bottle in a trash can, and resumed counting a large stack of bills.

{Bigger than I was expecting for my opening post. Um, Taco. Originally You had "Rissy", in the profile. And, I can't really see your character's appearance Zukoismybf.}
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:37 pm

(My bad. I'll fix that. *headdesk*)

Rissy smiled at Desiree. She liked the girl, even if she didn't seem exactly normal at time. In this place hardly anything was normal. She gave a sharp look to Jack, when she caught him staring at Desiree.

"God I hope no pretty faces try to sneak in tonight. I don't think Jack could handle it."
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:48 pm

Jack laid his head down on his arms. He hardly got any sleep at all last night. His struggled to keep his eyes open, but it was of no use. Despite his drowsiness, he caught Rissy's sharp look.

"Not my fault. I have a...girlfriend..." he uttered out barely, before falling asleep on the table.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:04 pm

"And he's falling asleep too. I'm amazed at the dedication of our bouncer," she whispered loudly to Desiree. Rissy smirked and went to work getting the glasses and bottles ready. The bar would be opening soon and then Rissy would have to work.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:35 pm

Desiree smirked at Rissy's comments, holding back a light laugh as she leaned over, whispering, "Now there's a responsible man." She added, before going back to her work. She didn't mind working at the bar as much as most other employees, not until they opened that was. Sometimes it could be a little complicated...Especially when the guests proved irritating.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:52 pm

Reggie finished counting his bills, ruffled through them a bit with his fingers, and closed them up in his safe. He took the cigar out of his mouth, puffed a cloud of smoke, and then jammed it into the ashtray. He took a long drink out of it's glass, swallowing every last drop, and plopped it down on a coaster with a satisfying "Ahh."

He then walked to the door of his office and opened it wildly. "Alright," he bellowed, "is everything ready? Glasses clean? Counter wiped? Everything dusted off? Come on, let's move it people! The bar'll be opening in about 5 minutes. Time is money!"
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:26 pm

Desiree turned her back on the man, as the boss came into the bar, blabbering on about getting things ready in time as usual. She glared from the corner of her eyes at him, before looking back to the glasses she was arranging, glimmering in the lighting. "In that case...I must be pretty goddamn rich..." She muttered, so low he couldn't possibly have heard her from on the other side of the room, as she thought back to all her hundreds of years.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:39 pm

Rissy just sighed. Her boss was a bit of a pain. But she nodded at him anyways. Moving out from behind the counter, she walked over to Jack and gave him a shove.

"Time to get to work," she told him and went back to the bar.
-------------
Sha'Ran appeared in Reggie's office and frowned when she saw that he was not here. Sighing, the demon fingered a trinket of his, while she waited for him to return.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:07 pm

Reggie nodded in approval. And practically stomped right back into his office and closed the door behind him, locking it. "They better have everything ready before opening--AH! Sh-Sha'Ran! What brings you here so suddenly?" The boss stuttered out in a mixture of surprise and fear, as he the demon brushed her fingers against a porcelain poodle.

--- --- ---

"Huh, what?" Jack said waking up. He stretch and let out a lengthy yawn for about 5 seconds, and rubbed his eyes. "What's up? he asked groggily.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:16 pm

The redhead was about ready to hit Jack upside the head.

"We're opening. Get to the door, so you can do your job."
---------------------
Sha'Ran smiled at Reggie. It was a nasty, mean smile though. She pickd up the poodle and waited for a couple seconds before answering.

"I want my souls human. The ones you promised me. It's time for another one of you pathetic humans to become my sarcifice."
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:44 pm

"Oh, right." Jack sighed. "I'm sorry, I just hardly got any sleep last night. Andrea's parents were over, and they wouldn't leave us alone, and we had to entertain them almost all night long, and then we had some problems with the dishwasher, and had to call someone over to fix it and the whole night was exhausting!" Jack explained.

--- --- ---

"Wh-wh-what?! Another sacrifice!? But we just got you one last week! S-surely you don't need another one already...?" Reggie stated, sweat dripping from his brow. His eyes soon locked on his precious porcelain figurine. It was one of his favorite gifts to himself, and he didn't want it to get damaged. It was quite expensive.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:00 pm

"Sounds stressful," Rissy replied dryly. "Anyways you better get to your job before people start coming. We don't need any teens in here. It's a pain already without them."
---------------
Sha'Ran looked up sharply at the human. Her eyes went dark and she looked like she was ready to kill him.

"Did I ask you when was the last time you gave me one?" She gript the poodle tightly. It was surprising it didn't break. "All I want is to return home and you promised to help me if I helped you. So give me another one tonight or else....well you know what."

With that Sha'Ran disappear, making the poodle fall to the floor, smashing.

(Oh I love playing villians. I don't get to much. XD)

Last edited by TokoToTheEnd on Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:11 pm

[Nice. xD]

Desiree had been distracting herself from hearing the conversation in the next room by keeping busy with everything, but couldn't block out the loud crash, well loud to her, as some broke on the ground. She started, having not expected to hear it, and almost dropped a tall bottle she'd been holding, but managed to catch it, effortlessly, just seconds before it hit the ground. She set it on the rack behind her, before turning to face the doors. "All's good over here." the blonde vampiress said, to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:29 pm

"Yeah, you're right...wait a min--" Jack was cut off when he had to yawn really big once more. "Alright, alright. I'll probably wake up more anyways." Jack got up from the booth, and walked towards the door, managing not to drag his feet. "If only I had time to get some espresso or something..." Jack muttered before stepping out to his post.

--- --- ---

Reggie nearly wet his pants at the demon's wrath, before she left. He gasped and watched helplessly as his precious porcelain poodle fell to the floor, and shattered into many tiny pieces. "My poodle..." the boss whimpered before cleaning up and disposing the remains of his destroyed figurine into a waste basket. Reggie then headed back to his door, unlocked it, and opened it. "What?! Where's my bouncer? Don't tell me he's not here yet!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next