New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:47 pm

Rissy looked over at her boss and realized that he must of had an unexpect visitor. That was never good. She pointed at the door.

"He's here boss. I just saw him head over to his post."
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:26 pm

"His post?! Oh. Right...Well, just nevermind that! Christine, you come here instead!"

The boss motioned the bartender over hurriedly, and walked back into his office.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:30 pm

Rissy follow her boss a little reluctant. Whatever he wanted, she was sure wasn't good. Still she followed him because if she didn't she was sure to get fired. And Rissy wasn't going to find a job anytime soon either. At least not in this part of town and she did need the money for college.

"What is it," she asked her boss.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:51 pm

Reggie closed the door as soon as Rissy entered his office, and locked it hurriedly. He then turned to the bartender. "We need another sacrifice by tonight!" he exclaimed.

{Kinda short and whatever, but I gotta go. HP movie. Later!}
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:56 pm

(It's ok. Have fun and I'm going to see it Monday. XD)

"Tonight? But why?"

Rissy was shocked. She knew very well about the demon. She had never seen her, but Rissy was told. And she knew that the demon was ready to kill everyone in order to get home. She hated humans.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:45 am

"I don't know! She just suddenly appeared into my office. You know how she does that!" Reggie went on, not knowing that Rissy had no idea how she did that.

"She told me that she wants a sacrifice tonight or else! Now. You know what will happen if we don't get one, so go out there and get me one!" Reggie ordered the bartender.

{Who starts off the arrival of the first customers? Is that my job?}
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:50 pm

(I will.)

Rissy nodded and said "Yes sir!" before returning back to the bar. She was freaked out by her boss's nervousness. He was a tough guy and little scared him. Having a bar in this part of the city was proof enough. So Rissy could only imagine how bad this demon was to scare the shit out of her boss.

She went to the bar and felt anxious. Another person was going to die tonight. And it was going to her her fault.

Tyler walked over to the bar. He didn't like Skylight bar that much. It was kind of a creepy place. But it was the closest one to where he was. So sighing he headed over to the place. He flashed his id at the bouncer and entered.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:02 pm

Jack nodded, and waved the guy in with a smile. "Huh. He doesn't come here too often, but I've seen him around." Jack noted. He then waited for the next customer.

--- --- ---

Reggie sighed in relief as Rissy left. "Okay. Good, good, good. She'll take care of it, and everything will be alright. Now, what was the entertainment for tonight?" the boss wondered as he went back to his desk to check his calendar.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:10 pm

Desiree shook her head absent-mindedly, having heard Christine and her boss's conversation. Death didn't mean the same to Desiree as it did to others. Life wasn't as valuable to her; she didn't really have it. But all the same it really was a shame that so many innocent (Half of them anyways) Humans had to die for such a horrid-sounding creature. Not that you're any better. She thought to herself, before turning as the first customer of the night walked in. She knew it wouldn't be long until more started arriving. "Welcome, can I help you, sir?" the blonde asked, putting on a smile.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:19 pm

Tyler smiled at the two girls. One of the few things he liked about the bar was that the bartenders were two hot girls. The redhead was a bit mean though, but the blonde didn't seem so bad.

"I'll have a shot of Binford please," he told the blonde as he sat down. Rissy looked him over. 'No. He's too good for her. We can't use him...yet'

(Here's a guide for drinks if anyone wants it (XD): http://www.drinksmixer.com/)
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:30 pm

[[Thanks, Toko. xD]]

Desiree nodded, glad she'd...Taken care of her problem before work today as she didn't feel a strong pull. She stepped away from the front of the bar, walking to the back and taking multiple bottles down of different shapes and sizes, before glancing around with a confused expression. Where's the... She caught it in the corner of her eye, "Rissy, can you hand me that lime juice?" She asked, pointing to the small container that sat near her.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:36 pm

Rissy grabbed the bottle and handed it to Desiree. She saw that barely anyone was here right now and got herself some regular beer. They didn't serve beer that much, but Reggie said to have some just incase.

"So how are things going," she asked Desiree.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:40 pm

Desiree looked up from what she was doing to her co-worker. "Fairly well," She said, "Moving again, so you know." the vampiress told her. Desiree was known to move- alot. She had a good reason. "Finally found an apartment in the part of town I would like to live in." She reached under the counter, pulling out a small crystal glass, caught for a moment in the way her vampiric vision caught the defined lighting, before glancing at Christine, "How about you?" She asked, pouring, before setting it down in front of Tyler. "Let me know if you need anything else." She said to the customer, washing her hands in the small sink behind the counter.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:40 pm

"Things are going well," she replied. "I'm not failing any of my classes up at the college, but with work it's hard sometimes. Still a couple more years and I can finally quit this job."

Tyler took his drink and smiled at Desiree. "Thanks and I will."
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:49 pm

"And leave me here?" Desiree joked, putting one hand on her hip. "How are the teachers? Any of them giving you a hard time?" Her eyes flashed deviously when she asked the last question, though she probably wouldn't really do anything. Desiree really wasn't the foolish revenge type anyhow. She'd had a long time to learn that you couldn't change some things.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:29 pm

"Well one of my law teachers could give us less work, but otherwise things are find." Rissy replied. She was working on becoming a lawyer as weird as that sounded and so far it was trying. But Rissy was too stubborn to give up. "And don't worry. I'm sure when I'm a lawyer, I'll be coming here every night still."
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:39 pm

{This post will be long, but I'm movin' the plot along!!!...and I'll take care of my character disposition much better in the near future...if I used the word "disposition" right...hmm? << Question}

"Uh, excuse me sir. Sorry, but I'll have to look inside those cases." Jack told an Italian man wearing a dark long coat carrying a rather large instrument case in his left hand, and a smaller one in his left.

"Alright. Though, you seem to be acting more like a security guard, then a bouncer." the man replied, setting the larger case down on the sidewalk. He took the smaller case, unlatched it, and showed the bouncer the disassembeled soprano saxophone.

"Oh, nice horn. What's in the big one?" Jack asked.

"It's a soprano saxophone, but thank you." the man corrected, closing the case and securing it. He then knelt down, laid the larger case flat on the ground, and opened it up. "This one's a Tenor saxophone. See?" The man soon closed the case, and grasped them each once again.

"Ah, cool. I was a drummer back in my highschool band. But why are you bringing those into a bar?" Jack asked curiously, but with suspicion.

"I'm a musician; the bar's musical entertainment for the night. Surely your boss told you that I was coming?" the man asked surprised.

Jack scratched the back of his neck and glanced to the right slightly. "Actually, my boss doesn't tell me anything really. Well, when he does tell me something it's usually not good news."

"I see. May I proceed then?"

"Oh, right, right, come on in." Jack waved the man in.

The man glided past him, but then Jack quickly placed his hand on his shoulder stopping him. "Is there a problem?" the man asked calmly.

"Uh, sorry, but I need to see your ID. House rules." Jack explained with a sheepish grin.

"Of course, I understand. Here." the man flashed his ID.

"Vinicio Fallastachi...did I pronounce that right?"

Yes, you did," Vinicio answered; his voice was still calm, but he was getting a little impatient. "May I go in now? I have to tell your boss that I'm here."

"Yeah, go right ahead. Can't wait to hear ya play!"

"Thanks, the musician said, entering the bar.

Jack turned back to the small line of customers. I hope he doesn't get thirsty or anything... the bouncer thought. He then noticed some commotion and saw a large muscular man approaching him.

"Outta the way, coming through!" the man bellowed. He cut his way to the front of the line and held up his ID in Jack's face. "The name's Vic. Tim. Forrest." the man stated his whole name slowly, nearly spitting in Jack's face. "Let me in! The future heavyweight champ wants a drink, and I hear good things about this place.

"Uh, yes Mr. Forrest. Right this way." Jack answered politely and signaled the boxer in. Next time the demon wants a sacrifice, I might just openly volunteer this guy.

Vic just grunted and mumbled something that sounded like "One left-handed punch," and walked into the bar.

{Henh. Big post. But just introducing some new characters. Vic's an NPC, and if you couldn't tell what role he plays, read his name again carefully.}

Last edited by Velox on Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:54 pm

Desiree almost dropped her glass at the sweet, sweet scent that wafted over to her at the counter. She closed her eyes, trying to place it. And they soon opened, narrowing in on a man who had just walked in with two instruments. Vampire. She thought, her eyes following him. She wasn't sure about him; what his intentions were. But Heaven help him were he to try anything in this bar.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:09 pm

((I haven't forgotten about this, I just needed to get back to it.))

Freya walked into the bar, grumbling. A guy had tried to talk her up on the way to the blessed, yet sinful escape known to her as The Bar. That seemed to happen a lot. Freya wished she could just turn invisible some days. She sat down at the bar and said, "One Michelob Light, please." Maybe some sweet alcohol could make her forget...forget about everything.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:29 pm

{S'okay. And the official name is "The Skylight Bar"...but I could see any place calling any bar "The Bar"...just for simplicity, and maybe if they can't really call it "Home." D}

Vinicio strided through the bar quickly (but still in a normal human's speed), but with the certain elegance and grace of a vampire. The Skylight Bar was getting more and more crowded by the minute. There seemed to be a fair amount of people in booths, chatting; laughing; and drinking, but most of the people seemed to be gathered at the bar's counter.

The musician glanced over, trying to find out why, but there was a lot of people and he couldn't tell why. The building was full of the scent of smoke, booze, various perfumes (most of them cheap), and the faint, but undistinguishable smell of another vampire.

Vinicio didn't ponder this, or stop to find out where it was coming from exactly. He had more pressing matters to attend to at the moment. Perhaps later during an intermission? he simply thought as he knocked on the frame of a door with frosted glass and a fancy black font that said "Manager" on it.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:31 pm

Rissy looked at Vic and knew this was the right guy. She smiled at him, trying to get him to come over to the bar.

Tyler looked up at Freya and smiled quickly at her. Then he went back to his drink. He never openly hit on a girl, well unless he was drunk, but that still didn't mean he wouldn't try to get them to notice him. He still wanted a girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:00 pm

"Huh?" Reggie muttered after hearing a knock at his door. He unlocked it, and opened to see Vinicio at the door way.

"Hello. I'm Vinicio Fallastachi. I'm the musician that was scheduled for tonight, and I was just wondering if everything was set up for my performance?" the vampire asked.

"You're who?! Oh, yes! Yes! The trumpet guy, right." The boss grumbled, through his cigar clenched teeth.

"I play the soprano sax, and the--"

"Yeah, yeah, the stage's over there!" Reggie rudely cut the musician off. "The controls are all labeled on the panel on the wall. You better be good for the amount I'm paying you!"

"But the amount you're paying me is way less than what I usually get. I was actually hoping that I could talk to you about getting a rai--"

"Yes, yes, I'm a very generous person. Now make sure to turn on the outside speaker, and bring in more customers!" Reggie exclaimed and slammed the door in Vinicio's face.

The vampire sighed. "Oh well. I see what that bouncer was talking about, but I've had worse bosses." Vinicio shrugged, and headed towards the stage.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:32 pm

((Hey, thanks for the info. ^,^ I forgot what the name was...but my take on it was that she was a regular there, to the point where she didn't go anywhere else, so she made it her second home, really, and has that name.))

Freya noticed the guy's look, and took it in stride. Of course he'd look at you, Freya. Just like any other guy on the street. Still, he didn't look drunk, so at least he didn't stare. she thought. Mentally, she went over the day while waiting for her drink. She had been oggled by precisely nine men that day, she had been yelled at by her professor for trying to make a point that the professor overlooked. She had given the finger to a teenage driver for cutting her off on the road, among other bad things that day. Lately, it seemed that nothing really good happened to Freya. Ah, well. Just get through each day. she thought. It was getting harder to do so, though. She saw a man glide towards the stage with impeccable smoothness. He looked cool, mysterious, even. She shrugged, and turned around. Freya sighed. "God, where the hell is my drink?" she mumbled angrily.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:35 pm

Rissy frowned at Freya, but understood her impatience. She set the drink down in front of her, winking at Vic. Yes he would be the perfect guy to sacrifice. All Rissy needed to do was seduce him, get him drunk and deliver him to her boss.

"Rough day," she asked Freya as she waited for Vic to come over.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:45 pm

Freya looked up and blushed. "Oh, you heard that? I'm sorry. Yeah, a little. I just want to forget." she said, taking the bottle and setting the money on the counter. "I hate being the target of men's stares....and I hate being smarter than the teacher." she added. Why she was divulging more information to this woman than the normal amount(Typically a "Thank you"), Freya didn't know. But this woman seemed nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next