New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:04 pm

"Ah don't worry. Here we don't judge and so it's easier to forget thing. If you need anything just ask," she told the girl as Vic came over to the bar.

"Hey babe what's up?"

Inside Rissy was completely disgusted by this guy, but she had to do what she had to do. She poured him a drink. Vic smiled at her and sat down. As she began to drink, Rissy moved her hand up his arm.

"Wow I never seen such a strong guy before. You must work out."

Vic nodded. He finished his drink and Rissy poured him some more, not removing her hand from his shoulder.

"I'm the heavyweight champion," he bragged to her. Rissy made herself look impressed. She hated sports of any kind. "And I'm good at other things too."

Rissy forced herself to giggle, when she wanted to gag. "Well if I need anything I'll ask you." She put the bottle next to Vic and he took it.

As he became more drunk and flirted with Rissy even more, the girl looked at the clock. Well it would be good to get this guy off her hands early. Still she didn't think he was ready yet. She sent another bottle down and told him she'd be right back as she headed to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox   The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:07 pm

Freya took a long gulp of the drink she called, "Nectar of the Gods". "Ah....much better." she sighed as the first little inklings of a buzz started. "I love the feeling..." Just the taste of the beer made her think of nothing. And Freya liked it that way.
Back to top Go down

The Bar ~Rated most likely T/OT~ Open/Accepting Co-owned by Velox
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3