New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:42 pm

Jasielle thanked Abel, before nodding.

"It's true. I heard him myself. It's a shame Body trusted his servants too much."

'Or too little,' Jasielle thought bitterly. She looked at Charlie, who was still holding the wrench as if she was going to hit someone. "You ok ma'am?"

"I'm fine," she replied snobbishly, lowering the wrench. "I was just freaked out by what happened. It makes sense that I would want to defend myself."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:52 pm

Ben Luxford stood up and pushed his chair in. "I don't know about you all, but I'm leaving now. The President of the United States cannot be found at a crime scene. I'm glad that Body is dead, but I cannot remain here any longer."

Sayu stared in shock at Body's corpse. He...he was dead! He was actually dead. She couldn't believe it. After living with his tyranny for so long, the bastard was dead. A cruel smile graced her lips. Finally.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:04 pm

"She wasn't accusing you of anything Miss Renswell, just making sure that you were safe." Abel replied in a firm tone towards the pop star.

"Mister President, you can't leave." Taryn Valda simply stated as she looked at Luxford. "For all we know, you're the murderer and the first thing that you'll do when you leave is order for all of us to be killed." The Senator stated as she looked at the president suspiciously.

"And mr. Body blocked the roads so you couldn't drive away during the night...He intended to have you all stay the night so you could panic over the info he's blackmailing you with....and then he was going to make demands tomorrow at breakfast." Abel said as he looked slightly guilty for knowing these plans.

"And it's not like anyone wants to walk to the closest town, is it?" Charles asked as he looked at th servants with suspicion. "How very convenient for the murderer then. We're stuck here until the storm is over....it's like someone planned it all." The Heir said as he looked at Abel.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:39 pm

"How do we know you didn't do it," Charlie stated at Charles. "You were the one with the gun."

The pop star really didn't want to be here. A man was dead and no everyone was accusing eachother. This was way too much stress for her. Charlie rubbed her temples and tried to remain calm. She didn't want to do anything rash. After all she didn't want to ruin her career anymore than it now was.

Jasielle smiled kindly at Charlie who glared back. She couldn't help but enjoy seeing the girl freak out.

(I love playing a snob. It's so much fun.)
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:03 pm

"I threw the gun before the lights went out and his under the table with mrs. Valda. You know that blue light that was on for two seconds? That was me, before the damn thing got shot out of my own hand of course." The Heir muttered as he sat back in his seat at the table.

"It's true....he was with me." Senator Valda said reluctantly as she looked at everyone else in the room. "But if we can't leave....then what are we supposed to do? We certainly can't just go to our rooms for the night now can we?" Taryn pointed out to the Butler, who seemed to be taking control of things which annoyed the politician.

"Well we can either stay together until the storm clears up, or...if we found out who the murderer was then I suppose we could just incapicitate them and be fine for the rest of the evening." Abel answered, preferring the first option to the second.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:20 pm

"Then it's clear what we have to do. We all stay in this room, or move into another room together. We must lock the doors and make sure no one leaves. I suggest we stay in this room, because if we can determined at what angle Body may have been shot at, we can determine the murderer." Ekul spoke. He stared at Body's corpse and tried to find out what angle he may have been shot at. When he was sure no one was looking, the conspiracy theorist grabbed the poison darts from his plate and hid them in his jacket.

Misa stared at Body in shock for a moment, until her shock grew into...satisfaction. He was dead! John Body was dead! At last, she could breath a sigh of relief. With him gone, now no one would ever know her terrible secret. Especially her parents.

Lacus stared at all the guests, wondering which of them could be the murderer. Things would have been fine...had the murderer not made a death threat against them all. No matter what, she'd protect Sayu. She wouldn't let her sister be harmed.

Ben cursed under his breath, furious at these turn of events. Just great...wait, perhaps he could call the Secret Service? Yes, that would solve everything...damn, no cell phone service. Hmm...well, he had to make things clear before things could get out of hand.

"What you all heard here tonight," President Luxford began, casting glances at them all, "Is of important National Security information. What you heard about me can never leave this room. Are we clear?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:43 pm

"Yeah, that would just cause a civil ar for your country." Charles said as he reluctantly agreed with the president, still rather disgusted with the man of course.

"I supported the war as well, I might get backlash if the truuth came out." Taryn muttered as she thought of her career.

"Of course Sir." Abel replied as he stood with his back to the wall, wanting to lean but somehow habit wouldn't let him do that in front of 'guests'.

"I would suggest that everyone finish their meals if they can and then we head to the lounge. There are candles lit throughout the room so if the power goes out no one can just disappear or be killed." The Butler said as he looked at all the guests for confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:10 pm

"And of course, no one listens to the conspiracy theorist. We could simply solve this if we determined what angle that bastard was shot at." Ekul said under his breath. He did his best to finish his meal, though he couldn't help but stare at Body several times. Now, just who had killed the man?

((Sorry for the short post, just hoped to get things moving again. Though it could still be slow with Toko gone for the weekend, I think. Now, just when can I murder again...muwahahahhaha!!))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:18 pm

(Well I am back. Hey everyone!)
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:53 pm

Charles didn't eat but simply waited for everyone else to finish their eating their meals, and in Mrs. Valda's case, drinking her's. "Well this is certainly...disgusting to say the least." The Heir thought as he glanced at Body's corpse for the twenty-seventh time since he had died. "So is it time to leave for the lounge yet?" Charles asked as he looked up at the Butler anxiously.

"Well I suppose if no one feels like having Dessert then we can leave now...." Abel stated rhetorically as he looked at everyone sitting at the table.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:13 pm

"Yes...I think it's time to leave." Misa said, viewing Body's corpse with disgust. She wasn't in the mood for desert, with that thing still in the room. Couldn't they bury Body? Well, that would be disturbing a crime scene. Misa knew there must be a law against that.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:47 am

"Well then let us leave." Abel declared as he walked out of the Dining room and began to lead the other's across the house towards the lounge silently.

"Does he really expect us to be so stupid as to sit in a room with the murderer? Unless he is the killer and he has some weapon in there so he can kill us all......" Taryn wondered as she walked through the mansion before making a decision. "Forget that, it would be safer for me to hide in the bathroom alone or something like that." The Senator decided as she let herself drift off into the rear of the group, and then snuck away, finding herself in a small bathroom alone. "I'll just wait here til the storm's over, that ill work." She said aloud before sitting down on the toilet seat.
----
Charles continued to follow the Butler closely as they made their way to the lounge. He silently tried to ignore the other guests who he realized were rather psychotic compared to most people, and instead found himself looking out the windows as he saw the intense storm going by outside. The lights occasionally flickered as well but luckily they didn't go out again.

"So here we are then." Abel declared as he opened the door to the lounge so everyone could go into the small but comfortable looking room.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:20 pm

Ekul had similar thoughts as Taryn did. He too began to drift toward the rear of the group, and then broke off as soon as he got the chance. There was no way he'd lock himself in a room with a potential murderer, who had threatened to kill them all. He picked a room at random and walked into it. A guest room, by the looks of it. Ekul made his way to the bed, which was located across the door. He fingered the poison darts in his jacket. If he had to, he'd use these as a defense against the killer.

Misa, unlike Ekul and Taryn, stayed with the group. She had seen horror movies before (and had starred in several) to know that the people who broke off from the group, usually died first. She was going to stick with the group no matter what.

Sayu broke off from the group and headed toward her room. She had told her sister she had forgotten something in there, and needed to go get it. Lacus had been against it at first, but Sayu had managed to convince her she'd be right back. Neither of them noticed the two missing guests. Sayu walked up the stairs, and headed for her room.

Ben walked into the room. It didn't compare to the standards of rooms in the White House, but to escape from a possible death, it would do. Ben looked over the group again....to notice two missing guests, and a missing maid.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:11 pm

Charlie was beginning to get freaked out and she remained with the group as well. If there was a killer, she knew that it would be harder to get killed if she was surrounded by others.

Jasielle remained behind too. She wasn't as worried, but more of wanting to keep an eye on things.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:55 pm

After everyone had walked into the lounge Abel shut the door behind him, sighing in annoyance after realizing that three people were already missing. "Well then, I suppose now we--I suppose now we just have to wait." The butler declared after being cut off by the noise of loud thunder.

"It would seem Mrs. Valda and Mr. Reklawyks have abandoned the group, no need to worry though, we'll just lock the doors for now." He informed everyone, intentionally leaving out Sayu's name who he was sure could just get into the room using the secret passage.

"But what if the killer is after them?" Charles asked nervously as he sat in a rather plush looking chair by the corner of the room, far away from both doors as he could get.

"It's likely that one of them is the killer, so the door will not be opened for them I suppose. Of course Sir Madok don't think that this means you can trust anyone in this room either." The butler reminded the Naive Heir.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:37 am

((So, when can the next opportunity arise for the murderer?))

President Luxford glanced at the door again, and at the other heirs. It was very likely the murderer was in this room. It was also likely that one of the three missing people was the murderer as well. This was going to be a dangerous night. Unless they could solve the mystery, they left themselves at the hands of the killer.

"What we really should be doing," Ben began, "Is finding out who murdered Body. Who grabbed that gun. We can already rule out motive as a way to catch him or her, since we all have motives to kill that bastard. What we should have done at the start was determine who the murderer is. That way, we can all be safer. Unless you'd rather leave our fate in a killer who we have no idea who they are?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:51 pm

(As soon as you can have the killer murder without making it obvious as to who the killer is go ahead. Anyone can also have copycat killers as well.)

"Of course it will take time if we all run around the mansion for clues, and splitting up would obviously be the most stupid thing anyone here could do if they weren't the murderer." Abel pointed out as he turned around and looked at the President. As he explained this another lightning strike could be heard, followed by another one. The electrical lights went out again but this time the room didn't go pitch black as the candles stayed on, lighting the room up just enough for everyone to see each other.

Charles grabbed his chair and scooted closer to one of the larger candlesticks so he he wouldn't be in the shadows as much. "And the rest of the mansion would be dark right now." The Heir pointed out before a scream could be heard throughout the mansion, most likely belonging to Senator Valda. "She's probably scared because the lights went out again, I'm sure she's fine." He said, not convincing himself of that either.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:05 pm

((You know, on retrospect, I should have made a doctor. Alright.))

Lacus stared impatiently at the clock. Her sister had been gone too long. She hoped she was alright. Had she known two of the other guests were gone, Lacus wouldn't have allowed her to go at all. The twin sighed. Making sure no one was looking, she slipped out of the room via a secret passage-way in what looked like a bookcase. She closed it behind her and walked through the passage.

"Um...Mr. Abel, I ah really need to leave the room right now." Misa said, walking over to the butler. Her cheeks had a tint of red. She really hated this situation, but she needed to visit the nearest bathroom badly.

Luxford scowled at the butler. Whether it was because the man had found the holes in his idea, thus saying he was wrong (which Ben often hated to be called), or for another reason couldn't be determined.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:52 pm

Abel ignored the president and looked at Misa as he bit the side of his cheek feeling rather conflicted about her question. He sighed before giving up as he looked at everyone. "Ok then Miss Tenji, Miss Renswell and I will accompany you to the restroom. Everyone else should stay here, Jasielle keep an eye on them if you don't mind." The Butler instructed as he nodded towards his fellow now free servant.

"Remember that if you hear any gunshots that you should lock the doors even if any of us end up knocking on the door to ask that you let us in, don't if you've heard gunshots or all three of us aren't here." He continued to explain before grabbing a candelabra hanging on the shelf next to him and opened the door. He then tossed the key to Jasielle and pushed the door completely open before looking back at Misa with a dissatisfied smile.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:47 pm

Charlie looked up at Abel. Like she needed to be babysat.

"Hey just because some pyscho killer is here, doesn't mean you can treat us like we're some weak little girls!"

Jasielle sighed at the pop idol. She was going to be a pain. She just knew.

"Do you want me to go look for our missing members? I'm sure no one will mind if I go missing or end up dead," she said a little bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:13 pm

Misa gave a sheepish smile at Abel before leaving with him and Miss Renswell. She hated this situation, but it couldn't be avoided. She did really need to go to the bathroom. At least she wouldn't be alone.

Ben watched as the three left. With Abel gone, he felt less safe about his life. He very well doubted the butler was the real murderer. Which meant that the murderer could be someone in this room, if not one of the missing guests. With Abel and the other two gone, that left less people in here to defeat the killer should he or she reveal themselves now. Barely any of them had any weapons on themselves. Should the killer attack now, chances of survival were limited.

President Luxford glanced at the bookshelf. He had seen one of the maids disappear through it via a passageway. This was his ticket out of here. He wasn't about to doom himself to death in this room. He was going to find the killer himself, and end him. The Secret Service had taught him self-defense, so he would not be helpless. When he was sure no one was looking, Luxford slipped through the secret tunnel to search the house.

Murderer

The murderer walked quietly through the house, watching for any signs of life. So far it had yet to encounter the other guests, who it presumed were all in the other room. Hm, troublesome. It had hoped to pick them off one by one. It glanced at its watch. Any moment now...

The intercom system suddenly blared to life, playing Beethoven's classical music. The killer had hooked it had to a portable generator earlier, so he could keep the system alive. It hadn't been easy, but it would be worth it. Ah, it loved Beethoven. An excellent music to kill by.

Killer walked into another room, which he saw was the kitchen. An asian cook stood by the oven preparing something. The cook turned to him.

"Who're you? Hm, you look familiar to me. Did Body send you to tell me something? Bah, that Abel never does his job does he? If Body sent you to tell me about the music, you're a little too late. Nearly had a heart attack when that thing started up. Just about ruined dessert." the cooker babled on. He did not notice when the murderer picked up a butcher knife.

"Hm...I think I remember you, aren't you--!"

The cook's screams filled the house. It repeatedly stabbed and hacked the man to death. The murderer had never heard a more beautiful sound. The screams of death mixed in with the music of Beethoven made a lovely tune...
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:29 pm

"I'll miss you. Now just stay here and make sure he doesn't faint." Abel replied to Jasielle as he motioned towards Charles before walking off after Misa and Charlie, a small glow of the candlelight could be seen before the lounge door was shut behind them.

The next few minutes were a slow quiet journey as Abel tried to find the nearest bathroom without keeping his eyes off of either of the girls so they couldn't run off. But as they finally made it to the closest restroom a tape started playing up through the intercom system. "Hmm...there's nothing quite like Beethoven's fifth is there?" The butler asked Misa and Charlie as he tilted his candle and allowed wax to drip onto the ground.

As the screams traveled throughout the house Abel only flinched for a second, not surprised to hear that the killer had striked again after the intercom had turned back on. "Well I guess this means I trust you two a bit more now, well at keast I don't expect you to kill me at the next chance." Abel informed them as though they had just tested their worth to him then and there. "Miss Tenji do you still need to use the restroom after that unfortunate event?"
------------------
Taryn shreaked in terror as she heard the screams of what she guessed was the murderer's second victim, her scream almost as loud as the actual victims except they lasted slightly longer as well. "I can't stay in this damn bathroom now, he knows." The slightly hysterical Senator whispered to herself as she stumbled to the door of the restroom and opened it, now walking out into the dark mansion alone.
---------------------------
"Do you think that was...them?" Charles asked the maid who had stayed with them nervously, now wanting to lock the doors but not sure if she would let him. "What do you think Mi-Sir Luxford?" He asked before scanning the shadowy room and realizing that the President had left them.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:19 pm

Charlie scanned the hall, freaked out. She didn't want to be here anymore, but at least she was certian of who the killer was not. Or at least two people who it couldn't be.
-------------
Jasielle heard the scream and shruddered. But who ever it was, wasn't in the room and so Jasielle knocked off some people on her suspect list.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:01 pm

Misa

"Thankfully, yes. That did scare me, but not enough to do...that." Misa replied. She walked into the bathroom. After a few minutes the toliet was heard flushing and the movie star stepped out of the restroom.

Ekul

Ekul dashed through the halls. After hearing the screams of someone being killed not too far from where his room was, the writer and conspiracy theorist had decided to run like hell. Away from the killer as far as possible. After he was sure he'd put enough distance between them, he took some time to rest and take a breather. That had been too close for comfort.

Suddenly a figure grabbed him from behind. Ekul struggled as the person dragged him into a closet. A scream was heard...and all was silent.

Lacus

Lacus again jumped as another scream filled the mansion. She had to find her sister, quickly. Before anything bad could happen. She wasn't about to let anything happen to her Sayu. The girl ran faster toward their room.

Ben

The President walked further through the mansion. He heard another scream, coming not too soon after the previous. Ben reconsidered his options. Hm, on retrospect this wasn't a smart idea at all. He'd probably be safer with the others. He turned to walk back to where the passage had led him.

Murderer

A sudden loud humming could be heard coming from behind the Senator, matching the tune of the music playing on the intercom. Loud footsteps came with humming. Someone was walking toward the Senator from behind. Said someone wielded a knife, stained with blood.

It made no move to run toward her, or quicken his pace even though it knew she'd be running very soon. It continued to hum along with the music.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:25 pm

Abel Parris

"We need to hurry back to the lounge." Abel decided after Misa came out, not wanting the next scream to come from one of them. The Butler hissed in pain for a second as he felt wax drip onto his skin, but he still held onto the candle, only wiping off the hot and sticky wax on his shirt and simply holding it with his other hand. "We should probably from some kind of train so we can run but not worry about losing each other as silly as it sounds." He informed them as he turned around and looked at the two famous women.

"Those shoes aren't terribly important to you, or they?" Abel asked the girls after studying their rather flimsy shoes that certainly wouldn't do them any favors running across the slick tile of the mansion.
-------------------------------------------------
Taryn Valda

The Senator continued to walk the dark halls of the mansion in terror. Her high heels clicked and clacked against the hard flooring, creating a rather odd echo noise that made Taryn even more paranoid. She thought the music was rather annoying, but she did have to admit that Body had put quite a few speakers around the mansion it would seem.

But then She realized that someone happened to be following her. Mrs. Valda began to panic slightly as she prepared herself to run away, only to trip after her first leap for her getaway. "Why the- Damn!" She shouted in frustration as she sat up and forgot about the situation she was in for a second. But then the sudden realization that the killer could be only a few feet from her and that she wouldn't even be able to see them, that terror instantly flooded back into the Senator as she looked through the pitch black of the mansion.

"Stay back! I-i'm warning you!" She shouted before struggling to get up, still foolishly wearing her high heels.
-------------------------------------------
Charles Madok

Charles looked at the fireplace for a second as he began to reminisce about his life now that he was sure it would end soon. The music playing on the intercom was both comforting and terrible as the song built up. The Heir slowly realized that out of everyone in the house he happened to be in one of the safest positions, which wasn't saying much actually.

"This song brings back memories. My first date with my fiance, Jackie, was at a symphony. But it was Tchaikovsky, not Beethoven." He explained to Jasielle, knowing she most likely didn't care but having to inform her anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next