New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:19 am

Charles shrugged after hearing Jasielle's reply as he continued to walk after her down the passage as they trailed behind everyone else. "Well that's brilliant to hear then." He replied. The Heir was currently enjoying his conversations with Jasielle as it took his mind off of the unpleasant situation surrounding them. Though of course Charles couldn't help but remember that any of them might die at any moment, and of course that made him feel very nervous.
-----------------------
"He's about a fourth of a mile away from the main house in Body's second guest home." Abel replied as he continued to walk along without missing a step. The Butler raised his hand and turned around to see Misa standing behind him. He raised his hand and motioned that everyone stay quiet before he slowly opened up a small door to his left.

A chill came over Abel as he walked into a small greenhouse. The glass was shattered on the western part of the room, most likely caused by the storm Abel guessed. "Well then here we are." He informed everyone as he looked out the glass and saw only rain and darkness.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:38 pm

"Why are we here?" Misa asked with a confused look. They simply could have taken the front entrance, right? Why were they in this greenhouse?

"Because it's the best way to get to the guest house. Right Abel?" Sayu asked. So far her sister was holding out, but she knew she was in a great deal of pain. Sayu had some bare medical knowledge from watching tv, so she had wrapped a bandage around the wound to stop the flow of blood. Still, they needed to get that bullet out and get her patched up before something else went wrong.

At least they could be thankful the murderer hadn't ambushed them so far....of course, it was very possible he or she was among them. That thought scared Sayu very much.

Well if that was the case, it was fine with Misa then. Still, she wasn't that comfortable in the greenhouse. The last horror movie she had done had involved her character being eaten by a mutant plant in a green-house. While it was doubtful that would happen here, she was still afraid of the murderer coming at them.

The classical music that had been playing on the intercom suddenly ceased.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:00 pm

"Right, if we had taken the front door then we would have had to walk around the mansion before getting to the Guest house. This way is simply easier and dryer." Abel informed them before he looked up at one of the speakers as the music turned off. The Butler wasn't sure whether or not it was because the tape had finished or because the killer had turned it off, but either way he decided that it wasn't important.

"Lets go then." Abel ordered as he opened the door to the outside and walked out into the rain, having to steady himself as the wind almost knocked him down.
---------------------------
Doctor Terran Smith

The Doctor went through his medical bag as he looked up at the strange man who had walked into the small home he was currently staying at. The Doctor was shocked that someone had been desperate enough to walk through the gale storm currently going on outside. But the man said nothing as he looked up at Ekul Reklawyks.

"So how did you get that injury again?" Dr. Smith asked, currently unaware of what was going on back in the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:40 pm

Ekul

"Because apparently the Hive agent who tried to do me in wasn't well versed in how deep she should have cut." Ekul answered, clutching his bleeding neck. He took a seat on a nearby chair.

"Mind patching me up Doc? I have no medical training whatsoever. Hmph, makes me wish I'd wrote that medical drama now."

Sayu and Others

Sayu, Misa, Lacus, and Ben followed the butler outside. They all steadied themselves against the strong wind and move forward.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:28 pm

Jasielle smiled when they reached the doctor. It seemed that Ekul as going to survive. Still she was curious as to who was doing this and why. It seemed the murderer had an agenda, but so did most of the people here. They all had secrets that they didn't want to get out and maybe someone was desparate enough to kill everyone here to keep their secret quiet. The thought made Jasielle shiver.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:27 pm

Doctor Smith looked at the group of soaking wet people with suspicion. He was pretty sure that something insane must have been going on if he had to deal with a knife wound and now a young girl was shot as well. But Terran had no time for questions now. He walked over with his bag towards the young girl who was currently lying on top of a mat that was on the ground.

She had lost a bit of blood, but not oo much, most likely thanks to the bandage that was put on her arm. It wasn't done very well Terran had to admit, though that didn't matter at this point he decided.

"I'm very sorry but I don't have anything that will relieve the pain for you, so if you all could make sure that she stays still during this operation...just be prepared to hold her down if she starts squirming about." Terran ordered as he looked up at the others for a second.

Charles bit his lip as he tried to stop himself from pointing out that the Doctor sounded complete insincere, which he realized wouldn't help anyone so there was no point to informing everyone of the obvious. The Heir scratched the back of his head as he looked at the others. It would seem that the Butler was taking charge again, though Charles didn't really mind.

Abel simply nodded in reply as he leaned downed over Lacus, prepared to pin her down if necessary. The Doctor was currently talking about how he was going to remove the bullet, though the Butler honestly wasn't listening to him about this part as he thought it was unimportant whether he knew or not.

"Well then, lets do this." Terran said after tying up the upper part of Lacus arm. He then ripped off the bandage and took out the surgical tweezers and a flashlight. "Hold this and keep it aimed at the wound." He ordered no one in particular as he felt the light be taken out of his hands. Soon the area around them was a bit more lit up, and Terran carefully took the tweezers and began to delve into Lacus' arm.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:04 pm

A now bandaged Ekul watched the proceeding operation with some interest. So, the Hive had tried to girl one of the mads? Interesting. Why though? As far as he could tell they had no real value. Well, it was possile they were expendable witnesses. The Hive nevert liked to leave behind people who had witnessed their activities. Then again, if the Hive wanted either of them dead they'd be gone. Hm...

Misa took the flashlight from the doctor and held it steady. She hoped the doctor could get the bullet out of Lacus. She didn't want to see the girl in pain anymore.

Sayu took her sister's hand and helped to keep her still. Lacus felt better there with her sister by her side. She braced herself for the pain as the operation started.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:08 am

The next few minutes were rather intense for Terran. He tried to ignore everyone around him as he dug through the young girls arm carefully. Unfortunately the bullets were of course in multiple small pieces, which of course meant that it took time for Terran to get each one of them.

Meanwhile Abel had been mostly quiet as he held down Lacus. He felt sorry for the young girl, and was hoping that she would pull through. Though the Butler's face showed no expression to indicate that he cared about the situation.

And during all of this Charles had been walking around the room as he tried to ignore the current situation. After a few minuted the young man found himself standing next to Ekul, studying the book writers injury carefully. "So umm.....how did you get it?" He asked with curiosity as he pointed at the wound.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:36 am

"Some Hive agent tried to do me in. Whoever she was, she wasn't smart enough to know that when cutting throats, you need to dig the blade in deep. So I only got off with this shallow cut." Ekul explained.

Sayu held her twin's hand through the operation. She knew Lacus was in deep pain because of this, and wished she could help her sister by doing more than this. But she couldn't, so she had to help her sister the best she could.

Lacus grimaced during the operation and did her best not to squirm. Her sister thankfully comforted her through it.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:49 am

"Oh well that's good. I mean, it's good that you're not hurt or anything." Charles replied with a weak grin as he scratched the back of his neck nervously.

Abels brow furrowed as he heard Ekul's words. "She? That means....well I guess it was a good thing I kept Mrs. Valda out of the room." The Butler reassured himself as he continued to hold Lacus still. It seemed that the Doctor had finally finished taking the bullet out of Lacus' arm as he had set the tweezers down and was now checking out the wound one last time.

Satisfied with his work, Terran nodded and pulled out a needle and thick thread as he looked down at the young girls wound carefully. "Time to seal it back up then." He informed everyone roughly before he began to seal the wound up. A few minutes later the Doctor was finally bandaging the wound. Terran stood up and took the plastic gloves off of his hands.

All of a sudden the lights all turned back on at once, it would seem that the power was back on.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:29 am

"Thank you so very much." Sayu said once the operation was done. Lacus slowly got up, thankful that was over with.

"Thanks. Oh, I have some bad news too. Remember those weapons you gave us? Well, when the killer thought I was dead, she took mine. They were the poison darts. So now she can kill with those, along with the gun." Ekul mentioned.

Misa handed back the flashlight to the doctor. She was glad this was finally over. Now they could return to the safety of the other room...if it was still safe.

"So, are we going to return to the room now?" Sayu asked.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:55 am

Doctor Smith's brow furrowed as he heard Ekul talk about a murderer. As the Doctor received his flashlight back he turned around to ask what was going on, only to be cut off by one of the guests.

"But wouldn't it be much safer here? I mean we are completely separated from the house and it's not like the killer knows that we're here...." Charles stated as he looked at the others to see if anyone agreed with him or not.

"Wouldn't work. There's still a good chance that the killer is with us, and if the power goes back out then all we'll have is Dr. Smith's flashlight as a light. Then there's the fact that this house just has too many windows for my comfort." The Butler stated as he pointed outside, a loud gust of wind blew as though to help state his point, blowing the trees outside against the window lightly. These windows are likely to...well they're likely to break soon from the look of things, specially is one of those trees fall." Abel stated as he began packing the Doctor's things away in his bag, only for his hand to be lightly slapped by Terran.

"Now can all of you just be quiet for a second and explain to me what in tarnation is going on?" The Doctor asked as he ignored the Butler's look of annoyance.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:57 pm

"Also if the killer is here, he or she could kill the doctor and that would be bad," Jasielle added grimly, feeling uncomfortable. It seemed that no where was safe. Well except for off the property. But Jasielle was willing to bet that no one was leaving until the killer has killed them all or until they had gotten the killer.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:39 pm

There was a light knock on the door and one of the last maids left opened the door and walked inside. "Abel? Someone in the mansion gave me a letter to pass onto you. They said you were here. Hope I'm not intrud--"

A gunshot was heard as a bullet slammed into the back of the maid's head. The woman crumpled to the ground. Through the open door a running figure with a rifle could be seen.

((I know, all the suspects are in that room. Don't worry, all shall become clear.))
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:36 am

Doctor Terran Smith's mouth gaped open as he looked at the dead maid lying on the floor, the sudden realization of what everyone was talking about hitting him right in the face, well, that's what it felt like at least.

Charles looked away from the corpse in shock as he felt himself becoming sick. Taking a few steps away from everyone, the Heir found himself throwing up a few yards away from everyone in the doorway of the next room over.

Meanwhile Abel had quickly rushed past everyone as he made his way to the open doorway. As the Butler ignored the corpse before him, knowing that the woman was already dead, he quickly grabbed the letter out of her hands and ripped it open before quickly reading. "Congratulations....getting bored now....shouldn't last much longer. ....****" The Butler swore as he looked up at everyone in the room with a suspicious glance.

Abel dropped the letter and took a step away from his old co-workers corpse as he looked at the others. "Apparently my theory was wrong. The killer is in fact, not Taryn Valda, it is one of the people that have been following us all along. So yeah...." He informed everyone, rubbing his forehead in frustration at the same time.

"Wait, that doesn't make sense. We just saw the killer shoot the maid, didn't we?" Doctor Smith asked rhetorically in a condescending tone as he walked out and picked up the letter Abel had dropped off of the floor.

"Actually the letter specifically states that the murderer is considering letting a few people live if they help him kil everyone else. You'll find that little bit around the third paragraph." Abel informed the Doctor in the same condescending tone before he looked around at everyone else.

Realizing that what he had just said might drive some of the more desperate people mad, the Butler shook his hands and shook his head no a few times. "But I am sure that the killer is lying about that part, they're probably just trying to make it so they don't have to kill as many people themselves and whatnot." The Butler told everyone quickly.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:23 pm

"Well, let's look at this logically. I'm an author that couldn't harm a fly. Miss movie-star wouldn't have the guts. I doubt it's pretty boy over there, or the twins...I think. On the other hand, we have the most powerful man in the world here who's killed millions. I'm sure a few dozen more wouldn't hurt his conscious." Ekul said, sending a suspicious look at President Luxford. Ben scowled at the conspiracy theorist.

"I have not killed anyone here! If anyone we should suspect you. You, along with the Senator, left the group. You have to be the killer, if it's not the Senator!" Benjamin shot back.

"Hello, someone tried to kill me over here! I'm just lucky the killer doesn't know how to slit a throat properly. However....most of the time, it's the most least likely suspect. Perhaps I misread Misa, or the twins. After all, who'd suspect them?" Ekul continued. Lacus and Misa gave him outrages looks.

"Hey, I've been hurt too! If I were the killer, why would I hurt myself?" Lacus angrily asked.

"Well, you or your sister could have shot you to lift the suspicion off of you two!"

"Yeah, well I can say the same thing to you. From what I've seen, if the killer wanted you dead, you'd already be dead."

Lacus and Ekul continued to argue, as did the President when he was dragged back into the debate. Sayu just tried to stay out of it. The three continued to argue amongst themselves with no end in sight. Misa got fed up with it rather quickly.

"Just shut up, all of you!" the young movie-star burst. The three parties gave her surprised looks. Misa blushed and continued.

"Well, if we just argue between ourselves, we'll never get anywhere. For all we know the killer could be looking to trick us." she pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:48 am

"Miss Tenji is correct, we should spend less time arguing with each other and instead we should try and put together a list of everything we know about who the killer might be so far." Abel said as he tried to help Misa break up the argument as well.

"After we get back to the lounge of course...right?" Charles asked as he looked up at everyone reluctantly, knowing that he disliked a lot of the people here and that the feeling was probably mutual.

"....I suppose so, yes." The Butler agreed after looking at the Heir oddly for a second.

"Why should we go out there just to get to a different room that will supposedly protect everyone? I've been perfectly safe right here until everyone showed up." Doctor Smith said as he began to grow frustrated with the Butler, mad that he seemed to be trying to lead everyone.

"The only read on you were safe, Doctor Smith, is because we, the staff, never told anyone you were here and thus the killer didn't know either most likely." Abel replied in the same condescending tone he had used with Terran earlier. "Now then, Lacus, do you think that you'll be ok with walking through the storm back to the mansion?" Abel asked as he tried to sound sympathetic.
----------------------------------------
Taryn Valda

"I just need to help with one, then I can be done with this all and he'll let me live....he has to, we agreed." The Senator silently told herself over and over again as she walked through the dark secret passage towards the lounge, wrench in one hand while the other held her steady.

Eventually, to Mrs. Valda's delight, she saw that the tunnel was starting to lighten up a bit as she found herself near the Lounge finally. As the Senator found herself blinking as she quietly looked out over the lounge, Taryn found herself looking at the back of JAson Edwards who was standing not too far from the entrance from the secret passage as he stared at the fireplace.

"He's not the Butler, but he still has to count, doesn't he?" Taryn asked herself as she raised the heavy pipe above her head and took a step out into the room, banging the young mister Edwards in the back of the neck with the plumbing device. "Sorry, sorry, 's not my fault, not my- AH!" Taryn cut herself off with a scream as she hit the young boy in the face again after seeing his body twitch.

Unfortunately for Mrs. Valda, Taryn didn't notice that Charlie Renswell happened to be in the room as well, and thus Taryn just stared down at Jason's body with careful intent as she tried to make sure that the boy was actually dead.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:27 pm

"Yes, I'm sure I'll be fine." Lacus replied. She was sore and tired, but she was sure with the help of her sister she'd be able to make it.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:34 am

"Good, we'll still have to be careful with you of course, but good." Abel replied as he nodded in satisfaction as he carefully stood up and straightened out the wrinkles in hist shirt.

"So lets go then, before...well can we please just go?" Charles asked with a hint of urgency as he tried to ignore the fact that there was a corpse only a few feet from everyone, resting there as it held the front door open.

"Of course, no need to wait now." Abel replied before he took a step outside through the door, immediately being blasted with rain as it blew intensely into him.

"Splendid....." Charles replied nervously as he looked at the others, waiting to make sure that everyone else was going as well.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:47 pm

Jasielle remained quiet. She was getting really freaked out by all this and she didn't want to say anything unless it was absolutely necessary. Still she knew that things would probably be getting much worse before they got any better.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:34 pm

Lacus, Sayu, Misa, Ekul, and Ben followed the butler outside. They did their best to stay study through the pouring rain. Suddenly the intercom system came back to life. Classical music began to play again.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:58 pm

Jasielle trailed slowly behind and wondered how the others who didn't come were doing. Jasielle didn't want anyone else to die and walked a little faster.
--------------
Charlie picked up an old book and started flipping through the pages boredly. After she reached the end, she chucked the book onto the floor.

"God this is so boring just waiting here," she complained to herself. "Where are they?"

Charlie was alone now, which wasn't a good thing, but she didn't really think about what could happen.

(I'm feeling selfish. I don't want my characters to die....but go ahead. I don't mind.)
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:06 am

(Honestly Toko, if you want you could have Charlie kill Taryn. That would allow her to live on a bit longer, but it's unlikely that anyone else would trust her afterward.)

As Abel walked back nto the greenhouse thatwas connected to the rest of the mansion, he became a bit more alarmed as he realized that Classical music had started playing again while they had been outside. "Great, looks like Beethoven is back up. I guess this means someo-...." The butler cut himself as he realized that now was not the time to be snarky.

"Don't be ridiculous..." Charles replied as he walked into the room, stopping for a second as he sneezed. "It's not Beethoven, that much is obvious. ...It's Strauss the second....Die Fledermaus. You can't recognize Die Fledermaus?" He asked eagerly with a hint of nervousness, only to receive a surprised glare from the butler. "Sorry....."

"We can discuss what musicians the murderer enjoys listening to after we're back in the Lounge." He answered with a straight face as he made his way to the door that opened up into the passage way that would lead to their destination. Except, the door was locked now. "Well it would seem we're going to have to change our plans now..." He informed everyone calmly as he turned around to look at everyone.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:04 pm

"So, are we going to talk the direct entrance then? If so, that would be risky. Whoever killed that maid back there is likely to be prowling around somewhere. Not to mention who knows where that blasted senator went. Hmph, and she calls herself a Republican...I've seen kittens with more back-bone than her." Ben said, muttering that last part to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5