New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:26 pm

Jasielle nodded. She didn't try to show anything, but a small smile played on her lips. Things were getting interesting.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:05 pm

Ekul frowned, but said nothing. Hm, and what gifts would Body be giving them? Perhaps...oh dear Lord, was he going to get a Hive agent to kill them all?! No wait, that was stupid. Otherwise why call them here? No, Body had some other alterior motive. What it was, Ekul couldn't say. But they'd find out soon enough.

Misa raised her eyebrow at Ekul. Well, that guy was definitly off his rocker. But more importantly, what did Body mean?

Ben Luxford decided to calm himself and examine his fellow guests, wondering what they could be blackmailed on. His eyes stopped at the Senator. "So, he has something on you too? What, does he know everything about every damn government official?"

Sayu watched Abel walk away. Where was he going? Well, it didn't really matter. After all, it wasn't like tonight would be any different night. Same old, same old. Body would reveal his blackmail, the guests would beg for him not to show it....sometimes though, what happened next did change. But it would be the same. That man...sometimes she just wished he'd wind up dead.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:56 pm

Taryn nodded as she confirmed Luxford's question, realizing that Body would probably tell everyone in a second anyways. "He very may well sir, except for the occasional mayor that hasn't gotten their hands dirty yet." Senator Valda noted as she looked into her glasss thoughtfully. She was going to need something stronger soon.

Abel walked into the study and grabbed the envelopes, one for each guest of course. But then, Abel walked around the lounge sofa and grabbed seven boxes. "Well all the personality checks and researching was for nothing....but the plan could still work, it had to work." The Butler told himself as he walked back out into the hall and towards the dining room. He left the boxes directly outside the room beside the doors, and then he walked into the room and handed Mr. Body the envelopes.

"Well Ladies and Gentleman, it looks like the fourth course has arrived early." Jonathan said with a false and bitter cheerfulness that made Abel wince.

"Ekul, my dear, dear conspiracy theorist. Such a creative mind you must have, so many ideas, which is of course why you're as successful as you are today. I wonder how your old friend Jacob Mallard feels about your success?"

"It's begun, he's going to start from the smallest to the strongest and then make his demands." Abel noted before he looked at Jasielle, Lacus and Sayu. "Follow me." He mouthed to the girls before walking out of the room and standing next to the boxes, knowing that the guests could not see him and probably didn't even want to.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:34 pm

Sayu and Lacus followed Abel. Sayu was curious as to what Abel was doing now, but said nothing. Whatever it was, would be a break from the norm for once.

"Indeed. It makes me wonder how he gets such information. Blackmailing politicians is a tricky business. He's luck he hasn't winded up dead yet." President Luxford said. He ignored whatever Body was blackmailing Ekul for, since it did not concern him.

"Jacob Mallard? He sounds familiar...." Ekul said with a nervous voice, feigning ignorence. He very well remembered who Jacob Mallard was. So, this was Body's game: blackmailing. Though he had no idea how it could fit into the Hive just yet. He'd figure it out soon enough though.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:02 pm

Abel waited out in the hall before he shut the doors to the dining hall and grabbed three of the boxes, the he mouthed to the girls that they should take the rest and follow him. "We might as well make mr. Body's end theatrical on his favorite night of the year." The Butler decided as he began to head for the kitchen.
-/-\-
"You don't remember him? Maybe these files and statements will help you figure it out. Apparently he thought you cheated him, but no matter. We'll move onto you later." Jonathan replied with a icious and rather hideous smile as he looked away from the author.

"So that's the game he's playing, he's trying to take pleasure in the fact that he can blackmail all of us." Charles realized after watching the conversation between Ekul and mr. Body. "Well then I might as well make sure he can't enjoy my turn." The candy heirdecided as he stood up.

"Well since there's really no point in being subtle about why sir Body has invited us all here, I might as well get my secret out so I can go back to enjoying this fine meal. I have a relationship with both my good friend Shiloh, and my fiance Jackelyn. They both know and enjoy the system we have, we are happy, that's all that matters." Charles said with satisfaction as he looked at an a rather annoyed mr. Body.

"Thank you for your little....speech, mr. Madok. Now then....Miss Renswell." Jonathan said as a sick smile came to his face, he thought it looked like he was being flirtatious, but Sayu Matthews could tell anyone that that was the look that you never wanted to have directed at you.
"Now then Charlie, there's no point in anyone denying that you have a beautiful voice. An inspiration to young girls everywhere that if they just try hard that their dreams will come true. Of course you never told them what they had to do specifically to have their dreams come true. I suppose that's what agents are for though." Jonathan said with a rather bitter and taunting sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:53 pm

Charlie went wide eyed at Jonathan's word and almost spit out her drink. She shot him a look, but didn't really believe him. There was no way he knew what happened. She was sure that any loose strings were cut.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Charlie said, trying to keep her voice level. But it was hard. She was pissed off and afriad that her secret was going to come out.
-----------------
Jasielle nodded. Tonight would be the perfect time. She grabbed a box and followed Abel. She could was feeling both excited, glad, and a bit sick. But Jasielle didn't care if it was a crime. Working for that man for any longer would be a crime.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:28 pm

Sayu and Lacus grabbed the remaining boxes and followed Abel into the kitchen. This was it, Lacus thought. After tonight it would all be over. Once and for all that man's tyranny would end.

Misa soon realized what this was all about. This horrible man was going to blackmail them all! But she had never done anything wr...well, expect for her early teenage years. But she had quite a long time ago. Nobody could know that...right?
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:35 pm

"Oh Miss Renswell how I pity you. You should have known that your agent would want to remember the night that you gave him, so of course he taped the entire thing." Body said as he took the tape and a few photos out of the bag and held them up so that the entire table could see them.

"Now Miss Tenji....well your past was a very interesting one, I wonder why you never told anyone about it? I'm sure that it would've have made an amazing oscar worthy film if written correctly, but then again I suppose cocaine is a very frowned upon thing when looking for a career in the public eye. And now that it's been so long....well if anyone else revealed it people would always wonder if you were still......" Jonathan said as he let the sentence fade off.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:13 pm

"W-What what are you talking about?" Misa asked, giving a nervous smile. No! How could he know this? It was impossible. There was no evidence left. Yet...he already knew the secrets of others. But how did he know?

"So, what now?" Lacus asked Abel.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:50 pm

"A confessional from one of your past friends. They were going to reveal everything to People's magazine a few months ago for some cash, but luckily one of my agents there intercepted the person and got the interview, bringing it to me of course, would you like to read it?" Jonathan asked as he took out a few sheets of paper out of Misa's file.
-/-\-
Put the boxes on the counter if you don't mind." Abel said as he looked at his fellow staff members. Abel looked up and opened up a box which contained a silver candlestick inside of it, he then place the candlestick under one of the food platters, he then did the same with a knife, a few poison dipped darts, a rope, a wrench, a lead pipe, and a revolver filled with eight bullets.

The Butler looked at the girls and simply said. "I'm using these to confuse Body so he wont run out in time."
-/-\-
"Anyways on to the Senator, your case was certainly the easiest in getting information on mrs. Valda." Mr. Body said with a nod as he noticed Taryn down her glass and look at the man, her eyes begging for him to stop.
"Two affairs, three abortions...doesn't that go against your "Family Values" plan Senator?" Body asked sarcastically before he turned his eyes onto the youngest person at the table, trying to speed things up so he could get to the juiciest of secrets.

"Jason, Jason, Jason....mr. Edwards you have had quite a promising history with your academia. Many guessed that you might be the next Edison, an amazing inventor, some also guessed that you would be a president as well. I would agree with that latter option myself when one sees what you did at the SAT's. You should know that even when geniuses get perfect scores that there are still suspicions aroused. The research was done and after a bit of work was done and it was noted that someone had hacked into the system. Why did someone as....promising as you Jason have to cheat?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:26 pm

Charlie just gaped at the tape and photos. No way could this be real. She let her drink fall to the ground as she suddenly stood. She was pissed now. Charlie was about ready to kill her agent or possibly the closest person to her. This was outrageous.

She had risked everything when she agreed to sleep with him. She was finally going to be able to be the star she worked so hard to be. And now it was all going to be ruined. Charlie couldn't let that happen. She did not spend all that time writing songs and practicing, nor giving into her agent's wishes so that she could be recognized.
-----------------------
Jasielle sent her box down and listened to Abel. Although she wasn't a huge fan of violence, she was taking pleasure in knowing that her boss was going to pay for all the abuse he dished out to his servants.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:19 pm

Misa read the sheets of paper with disbelief. How...how could one of her past friends betray her like this?! She...she was going to kill that witch! After working so hard to make sure that secret would never surface, it was all for naught. Damn that man!

Ekul read his own files with growing fury. So, this was the Hive's game. Blackmailing the important people of the world, and then having them become their pawns least the information be released. Of course Body would never mention that part, but it was implied (at least he thought so). Damnit! Well, the Hive wouldn't win so easily this round. He wasn't about to go down without a fight.

Ben grimaced and knew that his secret would come out soon enough. He had found Senator Valda's secret most interesting, and would have thought about using it should she run against him come next election. However, she would soon know his secret. If either of them revealed the one of the other, their secret would soon be revealed as well. That man...saving the most 'juiceist' secret for last. How dare he! He was the President of the most powerful country in the world. He deserved to be treated like royalty! Body would pay for this...

"What's going on?" Sayu asked. Unlike her sister, she was completely in the dark about the coming events. Lacus had kept the secret from her because she wanted to surprise her twin with it. They had both wanted Body dead for so long, and Lacus thought her sister would enjoy this more if it came as a surprise.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:29 pm

"We're quitting. In the only way we know one can quit this job and not be killed later." Abel said as he pulled out a piece of paper and a small pen and quickly wrote a small message on the note before hiding the paper under the last serving tray.
-/-\-/-\-
Charles grabbed Charlie Renswell's arm as the oung rising start stood up in outrage. "Wait, there's a chance you can talk your way out of this, but just wait." The young man asked the popstar as he hoped she would sit down. As Charles was a pacifist he didn't want to see someone who happened to be a role model for young girls try and kill a man.

Jonathan watched the events before him with great delight before his eyes rested on to Benjamin Luxford himself. "Now onto our most important guest. President Luxford, one of the few people in history who almost got away with mass murder, of his own people at that." mister Body said with a sick delight as he noticed the other guests look up rather surprised at hearing this news.

"I wonder how the people of America would feel if they realized that the seven-thousand and thredd hundred-twenty deaths in Jadgon kansas were not actually committed from China. Of course then there were the crops destroyed in the midwest after that costing America almost trillions of dollars with the famine we had that year, followed by the twelve-hundred deaths in the war we had and are currently still having with China at this point. And you allowed the American people to support the genocide that this country is committing against the people of China just because you wanted to rule the most powerful country in the world for just a bit longer. Despicable." mr. Body said with a rather vicious and satisfied smile as he looked at the president before his glance went around to the other people in the room.

Charles Madok let go of Miss Renswell and looked at the President with disgust and the slightest bit of hatred as well. Taryn Valda looked shocked as well since one of the reasons her career had been boosted so quickly was because of the war, so now she wasn't sure whether she should be thankful or horrified.
----------------------------------------------
Abel looked out a crack between the door and watched as the final secret was revealed, the butler was shocked at the news that the current war the U.S.A. was in was not actually China's fault. "When we go out there, make sure Benjamin Luxford doesn't get the gun, he'll shoot everyone here I bet you."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:09 pm

Ekul's head snapped toward the President. He knew it, the War with China really was a sham! Though, he hadn't thought of that theory before. Well he would have been happy to hear this news any other time, it wasn't all that important now. Ekul had to come up with a plan, and soon.

Misa shot a look of disbelief and outrage at the President, momentarily forgetting her own troubles. How dare that man! He sacrificed untold lives of Americans, just to start a war with China?! Not to mention the many horrible things he was ordering to be done there. How was he still the President?

"I did not know that would happen! That bomb was suppose to only be transported to a new, safer place. I had no idea that that plane carrying it would have an engine failure!" Luxford bursted, standing up and slamming his hands on the table. After a moment he sat back down and tried to regain his calm.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:42 pm

Charlie was about to strike Charles, when she heard what Body said. She fell into her seat when she heard what he said about the president. Charlie couldn't really believe what she just heard. The war wasn't China's fault after all? Charlie was a bit happy about that. She was hoping to try and get fans there(there is no shame in increasing one's fame through the world. XD).
------------------
Jasielle nodded. 'I agree. We don't need anymore deaths than necessary which should be just one," she said looking at Abel. Then down to the items they were going to use.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:23 pm

"Yet you still hid it from the American people and allowed a war to start with one of the most powerful countries in the world. It's really qui- Yes Parris?" Jonathan asked as he saw his butler walk into the room with two covered plates followed by the others.

"It's time for the fifth course sir. The cook recently found a new recipe that he's just been desperate to try out." The butler replied with a smile as he walked down the table, leaving one plate in front of Sir Madok, and then another in front of mr. Body.

He looked at the other servants as a lightning shot went off behind him only a few miles away.

(If anyone's wondering the seating system and who has what weapon is:

Misa Tenji-Knife/ Taryn Valda- Pipe/ Jason Edwards- Candlestick
Jonathan Body-Note-/-\-/-\=/-\-=\-=\-\-=-\-=-\-=-\Ekul Reklawyks- Poison Dart
Charlie Renswell-Wrench/Charles Madok- Revolver / Benjamin Luxford-Rope
: Is everyone all right with this set up?)
Back to top Go down
beast93boy

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:15 pm

((Yeah, sounds good))

Jason was pretty stunned. The President of the United States was eating dinner with him... and he was being blackmailed.

Jason had been silent up til now. Even when Mr. Body addressed him directly with his specific crime. But now he spoke up.

"I didn't want to cheat!"

He looked around at the others. Compared to them, one might think his crime was relatively small. After all, everyone cheated on tests once in a while. But one would be wrong if they assumed that. No one could ever know that Jason Edwards ever had to rely on something other than himself. It just wouldn't do.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:29 pm

(Sounds good to me too. I get a wrench!)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:30 pm

((Fine with me, though I was hoping one of my characters could get the revolver. I know it can't be Luxford, since he would attempt to kill everyone with that. Eight bullets or not. And...I'm not sure what to post now.))
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:40 pm

(Actually Charles isn't going to have the gun for long....just watch.)

Jonathan Body took the lid off of his plate and picked up a small note.

'Dear Jonathan Body. Goodbye. I Abel Parris have decided that I am going to quit along with Jasielle and the Matthews Twins, but in honor of you good sir we're giving you one last gift in your name. You've dug your own grave, now lie in it.

From,
Your dear Butler.' Was what the note said.
Taryn Valda looked down at the pipe on her plate in confusion before looking up and seeing the man in front of her had a gun. "Of all the people to receive the most powerful weapon, it was the pacifist."

Charles looked down in surprise as the lid was lifted off of his plate, a gun was there, and now the heir felt sick to his stomach as he tried to piece together what was about to happen. He picked up the revolver and held it loosely. Then the lightning blast went off, Charles panicked and the gun fell out of his hands and onto the middle of the table. "Oh no." The man said as though her were in pain when the power went out and the room went pitch black.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:07 pm

The Murderer

The murderer reached to grab the gun. The killer leveled the weapon to where Body had been before the power went out, and fired two shots. The gun was quickly hidden in the killer's person.

((It sure is hard not to use personal pronouns.))
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:45 pm

Abel mentally cursed when the lights went out. "Duck!" He shouted after hearing the revolver use it's first two bullets. The Butler reached out where he was sure Jasielle had been standing and pulled her and himself down to the ground.

"You idiot! You just let a man die because of your own cowardice....even though he did deserve it.....unless whoever shot the gun missed." Charles wondered all of these things as he sat under the table, he then bumped into another person and they screamed.

"Please don't kill me...please!" A rather hysterical mrs. Valda begged in the dark.

"Don't worry, no one's going to kill you, just....wait." Charles replied as he pulled out his cell phone and opened the device, a small blue light then went across the room leaving many shadows.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:41 pm

Charlie looked at the wrench in front of her and touched it tenderly. She wondered how much damaged it would cause to someone. But then the lights went out. She grabbed the wrench ready to defend herself. It was creepy. Then she heard the cry and let out her own scream in fear.

Jasielle felt herself hit the ground, but she didn't cry out. She was thankful that Abel had pushed her. She heard Body's voice plea for his life and she felt thankful she wasn't going to die along with him. But she felt guilty too. This was after all their plan.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:06 pm

The Murderer

A third shot was fired, aimed at Charles's cell phone. Upon impact it would only destroy and knock the device out of his hands. The shot was not designed to kill the heir, though it may damage his hand. Once the room was envolped in darkness again the Murderer slipped away, and made his or her way up the stairs. Murderer navigated the halls toward Body's study. Murderer turned on the intercom system, and laid down a recording device. He or she turned it on, and left the room to go back down stairs.

"Body? Are you still alive Body?" the distorted voice came via the intercom system. The voice could not be identified with anyone in the room. And everyone was now in there, so if their was a missing person previously, he or she was back.

"This is checkmate. I have won, you have lost. You have made your last mistake. I planned this out from the very beginning. I have my ways, and I knew all about you. I did not know what your servants were planning, but I do now. I applaud them. Thank you for giving me this opportunity. Now that you are dead or dying Body, I have won. You made a fatal mistake in blackmailing me, of all people. You should have never underestimated the power of--" the message was static after that point. After a few more seconds of that awful noise, it continued.

"Sayonara, Body. I do hope you rot in hell. Say Hello to Satan for me. Oh, and I'm afraid I have bad news for everyone else. Now that you all know my secret...none of you can leave this place alive. Farewell, Body. Good ridance." a terrifying laugh filled the house before the recording device cut off sharply.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:31 pm

Chares had shouted an obscenity when the phone was shot out of his hand, but was relieved to see that his hand hadn't been injured. His ears on the other hand, well the heir realized that Senator Valda could scream like no other woman he had met before. The young man sat still and breathed heavily as he calmed down over the next few minutes.

Then the power turned back on, and it was followed by the intercom system very quickly. Charles crawled out from under the table as he heard the message, everyone was still in the room though, which meant the heir had no idea who the killer could be. "Well then.....does anyone want to come out as the murderer?"
-/-\-
Abel rolled his eyes after he heard Charles question. The Butler then stood up off of Jasielle and helped her up before checking the pulse of mr. Body. "He's dead...it would appear that the cook's plan has worked." The butler said as he feigned ignorant after he had taken the note and hid it in his pocket when he was sure no one was looking. Abel had decided that he would frame the chef long ago, the man had been Jonathan's most loyal servant, and killing two birds with one stone and then getting to live his life without worry had always been the plan. But of course another wrench had to be thrown into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))   Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clue ((Rated T)(OPEN))
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next