New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Watchers (Rated T)

Go down 
+4
Sarcastic Master
Casey Jewels
Magus1108
Fire Lord
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord

The Watchers (Rated T) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Watchers (Rated T)   The Watchers (Rated T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:47 pm

IC: Chance

Chance watched her go before turning back and stripping his clothes, stuffing them into his bag. He then pulled on the jeans and shirt that Lucy had made for him.

"Human clothes," he said, looking down at himself.

"So stiff, what's it made out of?"

He slung his bag over his shoudler and headed off towards the street. Hopefully they could meet up with Alec before too long.

---------------------------------------------------

"Sir," said one of the soldiers, staring at the glowing light before it faded from the sky.

"I see it," said his superior.

They were at one of the road blocks that lead into the town. Alexander Core was preparing his lands for war, and security was increased.

"It's probably nothing, but alert the local authorities we'll be sending a squad in to investigate."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Watchers (Rated T)   The Watchers (Rated T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:02 pm

Chrysler

"No worries bro, my pad isn't too far from here, we can hang there for awhile," Chrysler said. He looked at Alec and said, "I don't think my clothes'll fit you though." He began to walk toward his home, not waiting to see if Alec had any objections.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Watchers (Rated T)   The Watchers (Rated T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:10 pm

Alec nodded before quickly looked down at the street for a second.
"Went north-west, not too far.
Found another runaway,
Alec." He burned the message into the street quickly, making sure to use the language of Sulga to make sure that only watcher's could read it, well, and the Forsaken could read it as well of course. But Alec believed Chrysler when he said they weren't near and thus he wasn't too worried.
Alec looked up and noticed that his new partner was almost a hundred yards away and thus he ran to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: The Watchers (Rated T)   The Watchers (Rated T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:21 am

Lucy quickly changed into her new clothing, grimacing at the fabric's quality. Humans had a long way to go with their clothing. She looked down at her old clothing, unsure of what to do with it. She didn't have the power to make things disappear into thin air, but only to create.

With a sigh, she stuffed her old clothing in her bag and then headed for the road, meeting up with Chance partway.

"Time to find Alec," she said to her companion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: The Watchers (Rated T)   The Watchers (Rated T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:06 am

The Forsake was debilitated by the excessive use of his power. Creating a tornado that big, drained to much energy from him. Alex walked all the way to the HQ. There was nobody home which was good for him. Having to explain to Sean the death of Ren wouldn’t come easy on him. Alex went to his room, and went directly to bed. With some rest, he could regain some of the lost energy.

Ren… why did you have to die? Such an idiot. Sean is so not going to be happy

The Forsaken thought as he let his eyelids close, entering into the realm of the dreams.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Watchers (Rated T)   The Watchers (Rated T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:50 pm

IC: Chance

The Watcher nodded in agreement.

"Right, let's move."

They hurried towards the direction of the light, yet it dissapeared shortely after they started. They kept going in what they remembered to be its general direction.

"I wish these people would go to bed..." he muttered to Lucy.

"We can't move quickly with them watching...wait a minute...look..."

A patrol of soldiers was moving in the same direction as them, but were futher up the street.

"I didn't think Sean would already have soldiers in towns. You think they're heading towards where Alec's light was?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: The Watchers (Rated T)   The Watchers (Rated T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:02 pm

"Most likely," Lucy replied as she glanced at the soldiers. "It's the human way to investigate everything, regardless of if it's safe or not."

She quickened her pace, wanting to reach Alec well before the soldiers. "And I know what you mean. But the humans are still awake, so we'll have to improvise."

But improvise how? Just walking faster isn't going to do it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Watchers (Rated T)   The Watchers (Rated T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:10 am

Alec silently followed Chrysler down the street as they made their way to his home. The runaway was now beginning to wonder whether or not using his powers to gain the others attention was a good idea or not, but just as he was about to voice his worries a loud sound headed towards them.

Instead of running Alec Sophranius looked up and realized the sound was something flying through the air. "What the....oh." He said quietly when a helicopter came into his field of vision, shining a giant light down about what Alec guessed was twenty-two yards away from him and Chrysler. And so Alec quickly grabbed Chrysler's arm and jumped towards a wall, taking away any light that was on it so the soldiers wouldn't see them.

"I guess Arcane's men are faster then we thought." Alec whispered to Chrysler as he sat in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Watchers (Rated T)   The Watchers (Rated T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Watchers (Rated T)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6