New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Watchers (Rated T)

Go down 
+4
Sarcastic Master
Casey Jewels
Magus1108
Fire Lord
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

The Watchers (Rated T) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Watchers (Rated T)   The Watchers (Rated T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:38 pm

Alex stopped at the entrance of the building as he heard the gunshots. He knew that Ren wouldn’t kill her with a gun, that just wasn’t his style. Alex got worried and that’s why he ran back to the office.

Just as he reached the hall with Rain’s office at the end, he saw his comrade dead on the floor and the human kicking him. His eyes opened wide, and then they turned to a color of purple mixed with black. Alex was full of anger, a dangerous emotion.

Suddenly the sky got pitch black, there was not even a single string of light. Then some rumbling was heard and then… BOOOOOOM! Something hit the ground. It was a category 5 tornado created by Alex, the anger in him was strong enough that it helped him create such a monster.

The tornado first took out the outsides of the base, and everything around except the main building where he, Rain and Samuel where. The tornado stood still and that was when Alex screamed loud enough to be heard in a distance “DIE!”

The tornado started to move again, it took out the entire building. It demolished into pieces everything that was in it, including Rain and Samuel. Alex was raised to the top of the tornado where he watched everything disappear, and everybody that was still alive…die.

Alex's emotion now raised to 93%darkness and 7% light.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Watchers (Rated T)   The Watchers (Rated T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:44 pm

IC: Chance

"What I wouldn't give for Sean's abilties," Chance muttered to Lucy as they hurried from the backyard.

"Erase that kid's memory. Too late now, besides, he's young, no one will believe him anyway. Let's find a more secluded place fast. I don't walk around in public too long without disguises."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: The Watchers (Rated T)   The Watchers (Rated T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:53 pm

(Samuel's not physically with her, not that it's too big of a deal)

Rain

"Rain! Get out of there! NOW!"

Rain didn't question, but simply turned to run. However, Alex was faster. Before she could even take a step forward, he was there, and he was angry.

"I don't think...," Rain whispered into her comm as she heard the noise of the tornado, "...that I'm going to make it."

However, her words were heard by no one, as only static filled her ear.

Then the building was yanked away and she was brought with it; her strength was nothing compared to that of the wind's.

I'm going to die...

The rebel leader was thrown into the side of a building and her eyes widened as she felt a bone or two crack.

She brought her pistol up and shot at the figure of Alex, but the wind simply caught her bullets and blew them away. Knowing that the gun was useless to her, she let it fall from her fingers.

"I... failed..."

Rain's brown eyes slid shut.

Lucy

"His parents will just think it's a tall tale," Lucy responded. "The older humans always do, whenever a kid tells them something."

Her eyes roamed their surroundings for some shady area, away from prying eyes. "Those trees might do," she said as she nodded at a house up ahead. The place looked cut off from the rest of the world, with a forest of trees hiding the place from passerbyers.

"As long as the owner of the place isn't out and about."

Last edited by Casey Jewels on Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Watchers (Rated T)   The Watchers (Rated T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:55 pm

Alec lit up the area ahead of him as he saw someone turn down an alley ahead of him. The ex-Guardian quickly turned out the lights and jumped down the alley as well. "Well he certainly isn't human if he can run at these speeds...unless I'm chasing an olympian. Unlikely." Alec decided as he hopped over a fence. "Then that means...Chrysler I want to talk to you!" The Watcher shouted when he realized he had lost sight of the runner.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: The Watchers (Rated T)   The Watchers (Rated T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:59 pm

(Well, he was someplace in the base. So he's dead. =D See you all tomorrow. Going to sleep now)
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Watchers (Rated T)   The Watchers (Rated T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:59 pm

Chrysler

"Watcher," Chrysler muttered as he heard the shout. He stopped and took a few breaths. Wants to talk? I know they can be decietful, and I don't know how many they've got, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, he thought. "If you want to talk, get over here," he called out, and leaned against a telephone pole.
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

Location : Today I am here. By tommorrow, I will be gone. What hopes do you have of catching my song?

PostSubject: Re: The Watchers (Rated T)   The Watchers (Rated T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:21 pm

IC: Carn

As the guns rose, Carn took to the air with a single mighty leap. The men watched in awe as he rapidly gained altitude, forgetting entirely about Nex's presence as they watched the robed forsaken.

Looking down at the humans, his dark eyes narrowed on them as an unholy bellow tore through the air, before he came rocketing back down towards the earth. The men had no time to react, or say a word as Carn crashed between their ranks.

The ground beneath him buckled and surged away from the sheer force of his impact, throwing both the men and the barriacdes into the air violently. With a quick sweep of his hammer, any remaining soldiers found themselves rocketing into the nearest building to meet with a painful and squishy end.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Watchers (Rated T)   The Watchers (Rated T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:23 pm

"I suppose I'm as much of a Watcher as you are now." Alec replied as he headed for Chrysler. "Well it would appear he isn't corrupted, it would seem that he hasn't changed either. Most likely a variable in the upcoming war. " He decided quickly as he arrived at the lamp post.

"Hello my name is Alec Sophronius, ex-Elder-in-training. I should let you know I have two companions with me somewhere in the area, they are also runaways." Alec informed Chrysler matter of factly. "Now I need to know how you feel about Sean Arcane and his followers if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Watchers (Rated T)   The Watchers (Rated T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:40 pm

Chrysler

Chrysler took in the Watcher for a second, and said, "dude, you look like a serious Watcher. You need to get yourself some human threads, pronto." He stood up, standing straight and put a hand on his chin, rubbing it slightly. "Too uptight too. Bro, Arcane's gonna spot you coming from a mile away. I don't like that dude, he's no good, but what are you gonna do? Maybe it's all an act and he's really gonna help the human world or something, you know what I'm saying man?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Watchers (Rated T)   The Watchers (Rated T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:58 pm

Alec nodded in reluctant agreement as he heard Chrysler talk about his clothes, but pretending not to hear the uptight comment. At the moment the ex-watcher was wearing white pant's and shirt's that almost looked like silk pajama's along with a long black cloak and Alec sword. "Yeah, good thing for me it's dark out I suppose." He commented before looking up at the sky, already missing the twilight of the realm.

"Anyways I suppose that's what I really need to know, good to see that your avoiding the guy. But you should know, Arcane is not trying to help the human race, he's trying to start a war. I have strong reasons to believe that Sean is working with Alexander Core and it would be in your best interests if you continued to stay away from Arcane and out of trouble until my comrades and I take him down." Alec informed Chrysler, not really trusting the man's ethics enough to pressure the other ex-watcher to join him.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Watchers (Rated T)   The Watchers (Rated T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:01 pm

Chrysler

"Dude, Core isn't anything," Chrysler said. "As far as the humans know he's their leader or enemy, but I know it's Arcane pulling the strings behind him. Don't know what you're going to try and do against him, but if I were you, I'd stay away from him too, he's way too bad to handle."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Watchers (Rated T)   The Watchers (Rated T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:24 pm

"While I admit I'm the exact same strength as Sean, if we follow rankings I'm only two places below him at third strongest watcher of this generation. If I use my allies and our plan works then he will fall." Alec Sophronius informed Chrysler before studying the boy again. "I should let you know that Sean has the ability of mind control over whoever isn't prepared for it, so well you know. "His assumed allies besides Core are Nostra, who has control over gravity, Alex Divino, who has control over the weather, Ren Belial, who has control over other's emotions, and Aene, who has control over any metallic object around her." The ex-watcher said as he remembered what everyone's files had said.

Sir Sophronius looked over Chryslet as he prepared himself to leave. "He could be helpful, he could show me what the point of view is of human's on earth...and his powers are extraordinary as well." Alec thought as he tried to figure out whether this rather lazy watcher could be useful.

"So...would you like to help us?" He asked, not expecting a yes.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Watchers (Rated T)   The Watchers (Rated T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:03 am

Chrysler

"Plans aren't going to get you nowhere," Chrysler said. "Chances are Arcane will beat it with his own plans. But if you're serious, I guess I gotta help you out. Besides, this human life's gettin' old anyway with all this military stuff going on. And I don't believe in Rankings, I was ranked pretty low because I didn't like being a robot, but I managed to escape the watchers they sent after me. All that matters out here is if you know how to use your emotions, that's your power, and that's Arcane's power." He looked Sophronius over and said, "you definately look like you've hardly tapped into your emotions. I hope your friends are farther along than you."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Watchers (Rated T)   The Watchers (Rated T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:19 am

Alec smirked as he heard Chrysler talk about emotions. "Actually I've been using them a tad bit longer then them, but I make sure to control every single one I allow myself to feel so as not to let them get out of hand and so that I can keep a good balance of all of them. If I allowed my emotions to just flow without me controlling then I doubt I would ever be able to face Arcane without using emotions that he could exploit." The runaway explained.

"It would seem that Chrysler and I have different philosophies on how to use our emotions....well hopefully he wont mind me being a control-freak......just in case I might have to loosen up if I want him to stay. An unfortunate but workable sacrifice." Alec decided as he studied Chrysler's appearance so as to memorize every detail of his new ally.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Watchers (Rated T)   The Watchers (Rated T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:35 pm

"Well, we could always kill them..."

He turned and smiled at Lucy.

"Kidding, just experimenting with humor...it's pretty fun. Let's get into the trees before someone else sees us and get our clothes."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Watchers (Rated T)   The Watchers (Rated T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:36 pm

Chrysler

"Dude, emotion isn't about control," Chrysler said. "You gotta just go with what you're feeling. You gotta feel so in tune with yourself that nothing can draw you from it. You can't control emotion once you start, it's gonna grow, you just gotta help it grow to one side. You gotta concentrate on your good emotions, else you'll turn into what Arcane wants you to be."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Watchers (Rated T)   The Watchers (Rated T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:11 pm

"It's true, it would seem that we're almost direct opposites with our philosophies....well I hope he isn't easily offended by someone disagreeing with him. He certainly doesn't see like the type though." Alec determined as he looked back at Chrysler once again. "Thank you for the advice Chrysler. But I know Sean personally and I know that unless I've tested my darker emotions and learn to control them that he'll be able to drag them out of me and very possibly manipulate me as well." He explained before looking up at the dark skies.

"Of course I suppose I can't help but agree with you about how it would probably be better if I learned to let go and let my lighter emotions grow naturally. Of course that would practically require a personality change from me." Alec muttered before finishing the sentence in thought, which brought a small smile to his face as he realized he had actually just joked to himself for the first time.

"So I suppose we should find Chance and Lucy then......did you see anyone else fall from the sky besides me?".
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Watchers (Rated T)   The Watchers (Rated T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:16 pm

Chrysler

Sensing he was fighting a losing battle, Chrysler let it go and said, "nope. Only you, dude. If you're lucky maybe they'll be on TV or something, you wouldn't believe some of the things humans capture on film," he said.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Watchers (Rated T)   The Watchers (Rated T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:50 pm

"Possibly...but knowing them I would think that Chance would make sure they stayed hidden for now. Well that's even if Lucy and Chance are even together at this point." Alec mused. "I could try signaling for them but that might alert the Forsaken and we would have to leave the town as quickly as possible." The ex-watcher mused.

"So which would you say is wiser? Searching the town for them or alerting to where we are and then running away as soon as we find them?" Alec asked as he looked back at his new comrade.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Watchers (Rated T)   The Watchers (Rated T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:12 pm

Chrysler

"We're not really close to the Forsaken, man," Chrysler said. "I stay far away from them. Of course, your friends could've fallen anywhere, they could be on the opposite side of the earth for all I know. Maybe on a mountain top or something... oh that'd be so sweet." He realized he hadn't answered the question and said, "I dunno which is better, I'd just send up a signal and hope for the best."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Watchers (Rated T)   The Watchers (Rated T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:56 pm

"Well then I suppose we'll be going with the latter option." Alec replied to Chrysler as he ignored the part about possibly being on the other side of the world from Lucy and Chance, a fact that would just complicate everything. The ex-guardian looked up at the sky past the lamppost and took in a deep breath. Then the light began to form above him, taking the night away as it grew lighter above him. At first it was a simple glow that looked a bit like a street lamp except much bigger and taller, and then it grew even bright in that one beam, as the area around Alec and Chrysler began to look like it was noon in the middle of the day.

"Perfect. Even if it is likely that this is going to confuse people." Alec Sophranius said with satisfaction, the temperature rising a few degrees as well.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: The Watchers (Rated T)   The Watchers (Rated T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:58 pm

Lucy smiled back at him and led them into the trees. At once she felt much safer, for the trees offered the perfect cover for her to perform her powers. “Anything specific?” she asked Chance as she raised up her paintbrush. “I can’t do anything spectacular, of course, but do you care what type of human clothes I make? Or the colors?”

She regretted it, the not being able to wear her fancy patterns. But she knew that they looked too nice to label her as just an average human. Humans paid attention to anybody who looked like they were well-off, and she didn’t need that.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Watchers (Rated T)   The Watchers (Rated T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:19 pm

"I'll just trust you," replied Chance, "you're the Human expert, remember?"

A sudden light caused him to turn and stare up towards the sky. A bright light was shining overhead; from he could tell it was several miles away, on the other side of town.

"I think we found Alec," he said.

"Let's get changed quickly...um..."

He looked back at Lucy.

"I'll just uh...man, embarrassment, what an annoying emotion. I'll just uh...go behind this other tree..."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: The Watchers (Rated T)   The Watchers (Rated T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:46 pm

Lucy giggled at Chance's obvious embarassment, but quickly sobered up enough to create a pair of jeans and a dark blue t-shirt, like her own new clothing. She handed Chance's to him and then, after noting the direction that the light came from (for Alec surely wouldn't keep it there forever), she started for the other side of the yard.

"Meet you at the street," she called softly to him.

And let's hope that Alec's signal doesn't attract trouble. That's just what we need, on our first night here.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Watchers (Rated T)   The Watchers (Rated T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:10 pm

"198...199...200." Alec finished counting before the lights went out. "Well then I suppose that we should give forty minutes before leaving here and looking for them. I'll also need to hide for now, can't exactly stand around and act like everything's fine and normal in these clothes." The ex-watcher commented as he looked down at his sword before looking up at Chrysler.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Watchers (Rated T)   The Watchers (Rated T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Watchers (Rated T)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next