New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:38 pm

Combustion Man rolled to avoid Teo's hit. He aimed a combustion blast at the boy as his wheel-chair soared over where he had been. Suki and Jin ran over to Jet and helped him onto Appa. They needed to get out of here now. Even working together, it would be hard to take this man down.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:44 pm

Teo cried in pain as his wheelchair was destroyed, burning part of his good leg. Luckily, Aang had leapt in to capture the crippled boy and carried him to Appa. He sat on the Sky Bison and yelled, "Yip Yip!"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:46 pm

Toph made her way to Appa, still pelting Combustion Man with rocks.

Jet accepted the help and looked back at his friends. He felt afraid for them even if they all were at eachother's throat. He didn't want anyone to die. Not after he almost did. Not after he lost Longshot.

Haru ran over to the girls and Jet. He was just happy that Aang got to Teo.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:51 pm

Combustion Man destroyed the rocks thrown at him before they could reach. As the Sky Bison took off, the bounty hunter fired several more shots to take down the creature. Suki aimed and threw a fan at him. Before he could dodge the fan smashed into his forehead, on the tattoo. Combustion Man was dazed for a moment before he tried firing again. The end result was it backfired upon him.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:13 pm

Jet moaned in pain as Haru tried to get a closer look at his wound.

"God why don't you just take off my leg," he said to Haru through clenched teeth. Haru scowled and gently laid Jet's leg down. "I'm no doctor, but it seems that his leg is burn pretty badly. It went through the top layer." He glanced over at Teo. "How is he?"

Toph felt sick from both the height and the excitement. It was a little too much for her, but she would never admit it.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:04 pm

Teo examined Haru's leg, remembering when people got injured in the Boiler Room back at the Temple. He spoke. These would be First Degree Burns. The skin has three layers to it and it looks like only the top layer was burned off, so Jet got off lucky. Is anyone else injured?"
Aang shook his head. Teo looked at Toph, "How about you?"
"Wait," Aang muttered, "Where's Ty Lin?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:07 pm

At the mention of his name, Ty Lin flew beside Appa. Four streams of fire were bursting from his hands and feet. He got up higher, and stopped his bending. He landed ontop of Appa at the nick of time.

"I stayed behind to make sure he wouldn't bother us while we escaped." Ty Lin said. However, Toph, while even on Appa, might be able to detect the lie he said.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:10 pm

Haru smiled to himself. So he knew he would never be a doctor. Jet just grumbled. His leg was not feeling any better, even if it wasn't that bad.

"Do you have anything for it," he asked trying to remember what to do about burns. "Anything to make it hurt less?"

Toph did notice the lie, but kept quiet. She knew it had to do with the headache he had earlier. But if no one else knew about it, she wasn't going to say anything right now. Toph knew that some secrets were best kept that way.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:15 pm

"I do have some healing salve." Suki said, digging into her pouch. She pulled out two small bottles and poured one onto the wound to lessen the pain. She rubbed it in gently so it would take affect faster. Jin remained quiet, feeling rather useless. She needed to learn to fight with her new weapon soon, if she wanted to help the gang.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:19 pm

Jet thanked Suki and looked over at Jin.

"Hey when I heal, want to begin sword training again," he said. He didn't want her to feel useless. After all he was the one injuried. But she was the less experience in combat here. It made sense that she felt that way.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:33 pm

Teo smiled at the scene. He whispered over at Toph with a mischievious grin, "I bet fifty gold pieces that a love triangle forms between Suki, Jin, and Jet in that order." With that said, he rummaged through his stuff to show her the goods.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:36 pm

"Ah, sure Jet. I'd love to." Jin answered. For some reason, she couldn't help but blush.

"I'd like to get in on that action. I'd like to add two more names: Haru ends up liking Jet, and Aang may get a crush on Suki." Ty Lin whispered, showing a sack of gold.

((So where to now?))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:54 pm

"And Toph will exclaim at the top of her lungs about how attractive I am," Teo said mischievously, feeling safe around her now that they were hundreds of feet from the ground. He added some gold to the pot.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:23 pm

(Lolx3 is out and I kicked Unknown since she never posts and I don't even know if she's active on this site. So we have alot open. Start recruiting!)

Toph smirked and added some of her own money.

"I bet you Suki already likes Aang and that Haru likes Jin along with Jet. Also that Jet still has a thing for Smellerbee. And that if you try anything, I'll toss you over the side," she said to Teo, smiling sweetly.

Jet just nodded, not seeing her blush. Haru sat near the head of Appa and looked aimlessly at the sky. He felt bad about Jet being hurt. He was sure he would of blocked it, but he was too focus on saving his own skin.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:43 pm

"Very well. You're on. So, where are we going now? We can't make it to the North Pole in just one trip. Where are we in the Earth Kingdom right now?" Ty Lin asked. He checked his pockets and got out a folded up map. After unfolding it, he checked their current position vs the North Pole. According to the map, (not counting the weather and the Fire Nation) it would take them just about a week to reach the Pole. So, now they just needed to plot where they could go next.

"I'll help you train too Jin, if you don't mind. Learning how to fight with your hands will be as useful as learning to fight with a sword." Suki said. Jin nodded at her.

"According to our map, we're closest to the canyons outside of Omashu. Shall we head there?" Ty Lin asked the group. Turning back to Toph, he whispered, "By the way, would you like me to tell you what happened to Aang and Suki at the Northern Air Temple?"

((Ok. So....anyone know anyone who might be interested in joining? I don't know, maybe Alec?))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:49 pm

(Alec just took Zuko, Mai, Katara, Pakku and Smellerbee. XD I know what's going on with the new gaang and Kat/Zuk/On, but what about Mai/Sokka/Iroh?)

"Sure," Toph said. She was anxious to hear anything that kept her mind off flying.

Jet nodded at Suki's suggestion. "That way next fight you'll be able to kick butt."

"Omashu," Haru said and he looked at the map too. If it was going to take a while to get to the North Pole, they might as well head there. "Sounds like a good idea. What do you think Aang?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:59 pm

((Well, the OWL went to go meet Iroh on the island they were on. I was waiting for Lol to post with something before I did so with Iroh. But that doesn't seem necessary anymore. I'll post with him now.))

Iroh

"It is great to see you all again." Iroh proclaimed, rushing to greet his comrades from the Order of the White Lotus. After Sokka's suggestion of them bringing an army together to take the Earth Kingdom, Iroh had immediately contacted his brethern. With the help of the Order, they could liberate the Earth Kingdom.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:05 pm

(Well I told Alec all I could. I'm sure he'll figure it all out. XD)

On Ji looked from Katara to Zuko. She knew Katara didn't really trust Zuko, but at least they weren't killing eachother.

"I think it'll be better if we talked inside," she said. "And not just because I'm cold."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:19 pm

Teo shivered at Topoh's words. He had never been threatened like that. Girls... he thought dryly.
Aang smiled at Haru and nodded, "That sounds like a good place to start."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:30 pm

Suki and Jin nodded in agreement that the canyons of Omashu would be a good place to go for now. Ty Lin nodded in agreement as well.

"Well, steer us that way Aang. You're the ones with the reigns to Appa. Head toward the left, and we'll be there in a few hours." Ty Lin said.

((So, can we do a mini-time skip to get them there? And what embarrassing situations can we cook up for them next.....muwhahahahahahahahha!!!))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:38 pm

(Of course we can.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:40 pm

((Ok. Should I write them arrivng there? And anyone have any more ideas about how to embarrass the gang next? Hmm...oh, perhaps it could involve the bet Ty Lin, Toph, and Teo got into?))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:41 pm

(I know I'll have Teo peaking every chance he gets. Razz)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:43 pm

(How about a dance? Dances always makes things awkward.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:45 pm

((Oh, sounds great to me. But...how do they end up in a dance? Do they infilitrate Omashu, end up doing The Headband type episode, or....does someone from the group come up with the idea, and think it may be good for them?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}
Page 4 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next