New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:22 pm

((That's for sure.))

"Very well." Ty Lin said, heading toward the direction of their friends.

----------------

At Jet and Haru's accidental kiss, Jin was left speechless. Well....that had been unexpected. She had nearly let her arms drop in the shock.

"Jet, I am a trained warrior. You wouldn't stand a chance against a Kyoshi Warrior." Suki stated, laughing on the inside of the incident. Score 1 for Suki, 0 for Jet. Ok, that had not helped things a bit, but it did make her feel better. Not to mention she had her own blackmail now. Perfect.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:12 pm

Toph nodded and they finally reached the spot where everyone one is not too soon after. She could feel that there was tension between everyone and sighed. Taking the clothes she and Ty Lin bought she threw it at them.

"Get dressed, eat, then we are going to decide what to do next," she said sharply. "Unless you all plan on standing here like idiots until Azula finds and kills us. Haru our training will begin tomorrow and Aang if you want, you can join too."

With that said, Toph sat down and waited for Ty Lin and the food.

Jet and Haru exchanged glances and got dressed. Toph was being a little scarey and after having to deal with enough tough girls they decided to do as they were told.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:18 pm

The strange bird who had stolen Jin's top flew outside of the forest, and swooped down to its master. Combustion Man grabbed the piece of cloth, and burned it. He walked toward the direction the bird came from.

---------------------

Ty Lin sat down the food and set it out. Suki and Jin eagerly got dressed, the latter hiding behind Appa so no one would see her chest. They both walked over to where Ty Lin was setting down the food. It was great that this situation was finally over.

"So Toph, Jet and Haru kissed." Suki mentioned, sitting down.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:39 pm

Toph snickered as she began to eat. Jet and Haru sighed, but didn't start anything again.

"Well I guess that makes us even," Jet said. "We each now have horrible blackmail on eachother. And half of us here have kissed."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:47 pm

"Now all we need are blackmail on Toph, Teo, and Aang." Suki joked, beginning to eat. Hm, this food was much better than the rations they had had to eat on Appa.

Jin silently chuckled at Suki's commentl, eating. Well, at least they were now putting this behind them. That was great. If Jet or Haru ever mentioned their kiss, then they'd simply fire back.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:52 pm

"Now we need to figure out what we are doing next. Should we wait and train or try and take on Azula now," Toph asked. Then she remembered something. "Or should we head to the Northern Water Tribe? Katara should still be there and we could use her help."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:58 pm

((Hope AI gets on soon to post. Hmm...I think we should wait for him to post before we continue.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:31 pm

"Katara?!" Aang asked, trying not to sound too emotional but failing anyway. He spoke, "Is she alright? Is Sokka there? What happened to them?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:38 pm

Toph took a deep breath. She remembered what happened after Aang left and launched into the story.

"We were all upset after you vanish. Katara took it the most. She was so upset, claiming it was her fault. Me and the others there had decided that we needed to act with or without you Aang. So Sokka and his father along with some other waterbenders went to take out Azula. Me and the remaining troops headed to re-take the Earth Kingdom." Toph paused remembering what happened to her and the others next. "Katara remained behind. She was not in a good emotional state to take her with us. I'm not sure what happened to Sokka and the others with him. I heard most either were killed or captured. Most of the troops with me were killed. I met Haru not to long after landing there and then from Ba Sing Se I met Jin and Jet during my escape. Smellerbee went missing and Longshot was killed. We ended up in the Swamps for a while."

Toph finished speaking and took a drink of water. She wasn't sure how Aang was going to react, but she prepared herself.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:35 pm

At this information, Suki got worried. Sokka...was he gone too? She hoped not. No, knowing him he was bound to have survived. But still...wherever he was, Suki hoped Sokka was ok.

Ty Lin listened to Toph's tale with interest. So, she and her friends were the ones to lead the rebels on the Day of Black Sun. Interesting. Ah, if only things could have ended that day. But things would come to an end, one way or another, on the Day of Sozin's Comet.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:32 pm

Aang looked down and sighed, "This is my fault. If I hadn't run away again, we wouldn't be in this mess. If only I beat Azula."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:05 pm

"No it's not your fault," Haru said, trying to comfort the airbender. "You almost died. That has to shake you up pretty badly. And in the end they would have went anyways."

"I know the feeling. I almost died myself. It was scarey and I let it distract me. I lost both Longshot and Smellerbee." Jet looked at his feet, his feelings of guilt and anger bubbling up. "You shouldn't blame yourself."

Toph nodded. Then she tried to recall anything current. She had no idea what happened to the other troops. But an idea came to mind.

"But we can figure out what happened. We have Fire Nation clothes. If we can find firebenders or just someone from the Fire Nation who knows what's going on we can learn what happened with Sokka and the others. Unless you want to go see Katara first?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:10 pm

Aang frowned. He was torn. He knew that he should go find Sokka, but he needed to see Katara again. He wanted to let her know he was okay and maybe get her to join them in their fight against the Fire Nation once again. He turned to Toph, "We need all the benders we can get. We should go see Katara first."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:14 pm

((Hey, is Lol still playing Zuko, Sokka, and....who was the third?))

While Suki would rather find out what had happened to Katara, she respected Aang's choice. After all, the young boy did have a deep connection with her. It wouldn't be right to not tell and show Katara that Aang was still alive. They could search for Sokka la-

A stream of air, soon turning into a larger combustion blast, sailed toward Aang.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:20 pm

(Not sure. I'll pm Lol and unknown since she has Katara and Ursa and isn't posting either. If they aren't, I'll open them.)

Toph felt the heat in the air(since she's blind and uses her sense of touch more, I think she could tell the difference in air temperature too) and shouted to Aang, making a rock shield.

"Move!"

Jet and Haru reacted a second after she shouted and moved away from where Aang was. They got ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:26 pm

Aang nodded before dodging the beam. His eyes widened when he saw the ground he was standing on combust for lack of a better word. He looked around, attempting to find the source of this attack. He sent a gust of air in the general direction that attack came from.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:30 pm

Seconds later two more blasts followed toward the Avatar, from a different direction. A vulture-hawk flew into the sky and swooped down to the Gaang, heading to Toph. It bared its claws and made a move to claw her face off. Suki and Jin immediately moved into action. Jin ran to get her sword, and Suki sent a fan into the direction of the sent blast.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:40 pm

Toph heard the hawk, but she couldn't see it. Jet came up beside her and drew his swords, lashing at the bird. It screeched at him and dodged the swings. It came back down and Toph raised a boulder.

"Left," Jet cried and Toph took her aim.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:51 pm

Aang jumped to the side before taking an earthbending stance and raising a wall of earth to defend him from the mysterious attacks. With that done, he sent a boulder a little to the left of where the last attack came from.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:24 pm

From within the trees a large figure leapt into the air and landed on the ground near Aang, making a loud thud. It was the same man who had destroyed the Northern Air Temple. A few seconds later he launched another attack at Aang.

The vulture-hawk veered to the right to avoid Toph's boulder. It extended its claws and made a move to scrape her cheek.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:48 pm

Aang's eyes widened upon seeing the man again. He lept to the side and aimed a kick at the vulture-hawk that was attacking Toph. He might as well get rid of the weakest enemy first.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:53 pm

Jet was a little shocked by their opponent, but he didn't run. Instead he got ready to attack the man if he came near him. Haru and Toph both sent boulders towards the man.

"Thanks," Toph told Aang when he kicked the bird.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:56 pm

((I would imagine Teo would be shocked to see Combustion Man again, considering he ended up killing Teo's father.))

Combustion Man turned and fired three more blasts at them. One went to Aang, the other toward Jet, and the last toward Haru and Toph.

Suki stayed back with the others, weary of charging at the man. With that kind of power, she may get killed charging at him. Jin stayed behind too, since she wasn't well versed in fighting with her sword yet.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:00 pm

Aang' grinned at Toph, "Don't mention it." He frowned, however when he saw another attack coming and dodged before sending a blast of air at the bounty hunter.
Teo, meanwhile, was staring in shock at the man. This was the person who killed his father and destroyed the only home had. With a cry, he jumped from the tree and aimed his wheelchair so he'd land on the guy's head, "You killed my father!"
(OOC: Thanks for reminding me Magus.)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:32 pm

Toph felt the blast and moved to the side, knocking Haru over as well. Jet saw the blast coming and moved. But the blast hit the side of his leg, causing a three inch burn to appear.

"Arrgh!" Haru went wide eyed at Jet's injury and Toph sighed. She went over to the rebel and helped him up.

"Can you fight?"

"No."

Toph nodded. She already knew it, but she wanted to make sure Jet wouldn't keep fighting. "Then stand behind us and don't get in the way."

Jet felt angered at Toph's comment, but she was right. He moved back and tried to tend to his wound.

"We need to go now Aang," Haru called to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}
Page 3 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next