New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This World

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

This World - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:18 pm

Zach just began to eat, shaking her head. Amy followed her lead and dug in. She watched the others though. She had not seen a large gathering of people eating before and so it was interesting to watch them all interact.

Jillian ate slowly, almost half-way off his chair. He was trying his hardest to be as far away from Jacob as he could without moving his seat.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:47 am

Jacob /Rebekkah/Michel

The rest of the meal was pretty normal for Jacob, considering it was thanksgiving and all. The boy talked with his friends, and ate both servings he had set out for himself. Yes he was annoyed that Jillian was setting next to him, but Jacob practically frogot halfway through the meal as he continued to enjoy himself.

Meanwhile, a few yards away, Michel and Rebekkah sat together and ate with the other Adults. The conversation was very casual, and the children were brought up quite a few times. There were a few moments where the Meal could have been ruined, and the petty conversations between Lila and Jessica never seemed to disappear.

Michel was almost called away from dinner at one point, and Rebekkah almost cried when her ex-Husband was brought up once again, but the couple got past their issues together and the meal went on successfully.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:04 pm

Zach was enjoying herself, even thought Tisha ate with them. She could almost forget that her sister was an obnoxious bitch when Orion and Sayo mentioned how much smarter Zach was. After that any arguement that could have happened didn't.

Jillian eventually started to enjoy himself despite being afraid that Jacob would lean over and stab him with his knife of choke him midway through the meal. But he stopped thinking about it as it went on, feeling more accepted.

Amy was the only one who wasn't really enjoying themself. She did at the beginning, but then she had another flash. Her mind was whirling in confusion about what was going on with her. But she tried hard to act like her normal cheerful self.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:34 pm

Orion had an excellent time, eating with barely any manners at all, and those were just for his girlfriend's benefit. He quite enjoyed the looks he got from his father and and mother. He smiled as he finished his plate.

"So, Zach, what are you thankful for this year?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:59 pm

Zach thought about it. She had a lot to be thankful for, but she knew what she was going to say.

"Meeting Amy," she said, looking at her friend who looked kind of shocked. "You opened my eyes. I never met someone who is innocent and happy, I mean really happy like you. It made me realize that I shouldn't let so many things get to me."

"T-thank you Zach."

"No problem. What are you thankful for Orion?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:34 pm

"Let's see... I'm thankful for a hott girlfriend, Jacob for being a womanizer, and for Amy. She's loosened Sayo up and she's a good friend," Orion said with a grin as he wrapped an arm around Zach, much to his parents' disapproval from across the table.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:41 pm

"I'm thankful for you too," Zach said kissing Orion, taking joy in his sister's and mother's groans of disapproval.

Jillian wanted to say he was thankful for Jacob not hurting him, but he didn't think that would be wise since he was sitting right next to him.

"I'm thankful to meet you guys. You're all pretty cool. And that I got some of my classmates to do homework for me before realizing I was a guy," he said, laughing a little.

"Jillian I never thought you'd stoop so low."

"Ah well it was only one time."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:51 pm

"I like this guy already!" Orion laughed before kissing Zach again. What could he say? Sexual tension had been building up between him and Zach for months, in his mind at least. He smirked, "You got to learn how have fun without thinking about the consequences, Zach."

Lila rolled her eyes at her son and his girlfriend, "Are you done with your goth hussy, Orion."

Orion rolled his eyes at his mom, "No, but we can go upstairs if you prefer..."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:54 pm

Zach shook her head, but she laughed at her boyfriend.

"Not at Sayo's house Orion. Mine would be better."

Jessica almost choked on her food and she glared at Zach who smiled back at her.

Jillian nodded at Orion. "Thanks. "
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:57 pm

Sayo, Jennifer

"I'm thankful for meeting Amy, and having her be my first girlfriend." Sayo admitted with a slight blush. "I agree with you, Zach. Seeing someone like Amy was pretty refreshing, and help me calm down some on things. What about you, Aunt Jennifer?"

Jennifer thought about her response for a few minutes, then gave a big grin. "I'm thankful for that fact I'm gonna get hammered tonight, and that I can now go on a spending spree since my paycheck finally arrived. Oh, and the fact that I'm gonna get fu--"

"Jennifer." Elisabeth warned with a stern look.

"....have some fun tonight." Jennifer finally finished, sticking her tongue at her sister briefly. "So, what about you, Amy?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:59 pm

"Of course, love. I will make sure to join you there tonight," Orion told his girlfriend brazenly, suppressing a grin at his mom's glare.

"Orion Sirius Thump...." she began, anger in her voice.

"How about your sister's room? I hear her bed is already broken in," he continued, pretending to ignore him mom.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:33 pm

"Sounds like a good idea. She's headed back to college anyways, so I'm sure she won't mind," Zach said, trying her hardest not to break out into a laughing fit.

Amy thought about it. She was thankful for her new friends. That she didn't have to struggle alone in her attempt to figure out who she is. But she was alone, at least in her weird visions. No one knew what she had seen. So she decided to leave that part out.

"I'm thankful that Zach became my friend because she's shown me how to stand up for myself. For meeting Jacob and Orion who taught me not to take life too seriously and that a little fun never hurt anyone. For Jillian who proves that looks can be decieving and for not letting people get to him too much." She turned to Sayo. "And to you Sayo for letting me into his heart even though no one has any idea who I really am."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:49 pm

Jacob

Jacob shrugged as he realized it was his turn, not really knowing what to say. "I guess I'm just thankful life has stayed mostly the same this year, excluding Amy and the random murders, I guess." Jacob stated before taking a gulp out of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:43 pm

Sayo

"You're welcome very much, Amy." Sayo said, giving her a bright smile.

Killer

"Adorable, isn't it?" the Killer asked Carla as he appeared beside her. "She still has no idea...and she's interacting with these people as if they matter at all. Quite humorous, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:05 pm

Carla

Carla glanced at the Killer without batting an eyelash. There was a somewhat unamused expression on Carla's face as she looked at her partner, her rival, her contrast. But before replying, Carla reached down and took a french fry from the fast food meal she had bought earlier, munching on it as she looked back towards Sayo's home.

"Indeed, they are very humorous, and admittedly, foolish. But I wouldn't call them useless, and I'm sure that Amy wouldn't either if you asked her right now how she felt about them."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:10 pm

Killer

"She will learn with time, Carla. Or whatever the hell you're calling yourself now. 'Amy' will learn what she truly is, and then..." the beast chuckled at that dark thought. A tentacle slithered out of his cloak and grabbed a few french fries from Carla's meal. It retreated back into the cloak and the Killer gave a satisfied grunt.

"The humans may be pathetic, but they do know how to make good food."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:15 pm

Carla

"Yes. It's such a pity that if you win this bet then there wont be anymore to have." Carla replied sarcastically, knowing that he didn't really care. "Has she slept with Sayo yet?" Carla asked, pretty sure that she already knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:20 pm

Killer

"No, but I can tell the boy wants her to, secretly. Even if his own consciousness doesn't acknowledge it." the Monster replied with a laugh. "Humans, especially their youth, are so often driven by the brain in their loins. At least, from what I've observed."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:28 pm

Carla

Carla chuckled in agreement as she continued to look at the house. "True, but aren't the youth of every species like that? I mean, even you can't deny that there is something...thrilling, about that sort of passion. The danger of losing one's innocence like that."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:41 pm

Killer

"Need I remind you that I am an asexual creature? Though I do see your point. When I've possessed humans, doing things like...that certainly do make me wish I had the right parts. But, then again, I don't think anyone would survive having sex with me. Besides, who would want to sleep with the tentacle monster-ish thing I am? .....Oh, right. I forgot what the Japanese have done to this world."

The Killer stole another fry from Carla's meal. After a moment he took the entire box containing the fries. Surprisingly, the creature gave a loud belch after the fries disappeared inside his cloak.

"...Speak a word of that to anyone, and you will die a horrible death."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:44 pm

Clara

"But who would I talk to? After all you are my only fr-...acquaintance. " Carla corrected herself mid-sentence as she looked at the monstrous killer beside her. Carla was a bit annoyed to see that all of her fries were gone, but she didn't press the issue and instead continued on with the subject. "I mean, we are stuck with each other until once of us has finally won this ridiculous game."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:51 pm

Killer

"True. I am getting rather bored of this game. We've been doing it all so long...but if all goes well, then it shall come to an end." It spoke. "Hm....well, that's curious. Were you about to call me a 'friend'?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:52 pm

Carla

Carla rolled her eyes at question posed to her. "Yes, I almost did." Carla replied, putting an emphasis on the word almost.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:00 pm

Killer

"Interesting. Well, I don't particularly care. So, how goes spying on Her?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:28 pm

Carla

Carla sighed as she glanced back towards Sayo's home. "It's rather boring, actually. For a while I thought Orion's and Zach's Mothers would fight and make things interesting, but even then, the situation diffused far too soon. I'm almost positive that Amy's visions are growing stronger though...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This World
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next