New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This World

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

This World - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:59 pm

"Wait, what?!" Orion exclaimed, switching into jealous boyfriend mode and glaring at Jacob angrily. If he tried anything with Zach, he'd...
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:55 am

Sayo

"....what?" Sayo asked, blinking a few times at Jacob's sudden declaration. He had a feeling his friend didn't mean that in the sense he had suggested, but still, it was a very odd thing to suddenly admit.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:03 am

Zach put up her hands and shook her head.

"Thank you Jacob for that lovely statement." She looked at Orion. "We've shared a bed when we were younger and it's just a habit now. In fact I believe I am the only girl to ever be in Jacob's bed that he hasn't slept with."

Jacob just grinned. He didn't mean to suggest anything, but everyone's reaction to the comment was kind of funny.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:01 pm

Orion frowned, crossing his arms. He sighed and reminded himself that Jacob and Zach were old friends, but Jacob's well-known promiscuity didn't help matters. It wasn't that he didn't trust Jacob, but that he was scared of losing Zach. He nodded reluctantly.

"Fine, but Zach, you're definitely letting me in your bed," he told her with a mischievous grin.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:54 am

Sayo

"I see. Well..." Sayo quickly said, hoping to push that somewhat awkward moment behind them. "I believe we should go get ready for the dance tonight."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:41 am

(I found a new song for Amy. Just replace all the he's and him and stuff with her and she. http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/megdia/monster.html)

"Yeah that sounds good," Jillian said, also wanting to get past this awkward moment. Amy nodded silently. It didn't really bother her, little did these days. She was more intrigued by this. But she didn't want to raise suspicion of any kind.

"Whatever."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:15 pm

((Well, I guess this better get restarted again. Why don't we skip ahead to everyone getting prepared for the date at their respective houses, or something like that?))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:57 pm

(Sounds good to me.)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:22 pm

(Sounds good to me too)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:40 pm

((Ok. Alright, let's get going, then. Mind starting us off with Orion, AI?))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:49 am

(Sure.)

Orion sighed as he finished dressing. Of course, he ignored the ridiculous monkey-suit his mother and set out for him in favor of a light-blue tunic and some nice khakis. It was a school dance, not a ball at the Save the Whales Society. He shivered at the thought.

He really didn't like the idea of watch Zach dance with Jacob all night. Call him jealous, but who would be comfortable with watching the one girl they had been crushing on for years dancing with the school's womanizer?

He exited his room and soon found himself outside, waiting for his friends.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:57 am

Zach looked at herself in the mirror. Never big on dresses she was half tempted to wear one for her mother and then change into a t-shirt and jeans at the dance. Her mother knew this and hid all Zach's pants. Zach threw a fit and said she wasn't going to go at all. Eventually Zach and her mother settled for dress pants and a very nice black shirt. It had only one strap and fell to a little above her knees. It was actually her dress, but Zach refused to wear it without pants.

She looked outside her window and smiled to herself. She knew that Orion was upset, but she was doing this for the good of Jacob and Jillian.
-------------
Jillian paced nervously in his room. He had just finished showering and getting dress. He was so afraid his mother was going to drug him and then put him in a dress or skirt, but so far his mother had stayed out of it.

Jillian was wearing probably the most guy-like items he owned, a yellow button up shirt and black dress pants.

He wondered how tonight was going to go. He rarely went to dances.
--------------
Amy sighed. She had attended everything from proms to balls. But she knew as an amnesia girl she had to pretend it was all new to her. Still Amy couldn't wait until the night was over.

She wore a pink dress that hung loosely over her hips and fell to her knees. She put her hair up in a lose bun. Smiling at herself she swirled a little. Yes it might be nothing new, but Amy enjoyed these kinds of things. Humans never ceased to amaze her at them.
--------------
Jacob was ready to go. He too refused to wear anything too dressy and so he had on a white tee with a blazer and khaki pants. He felt like maybe only Amy and Sayo would be dressed up, knowing Zach and Orion as well as he did. He wasn't sure about Jillian though.

A funny mental image of Jillian in a dress made Jacob laugh to himself.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:10 pm

((Instead of waiting for each other at some point, I think it'd be better and make more sense if they all just met up at the dance.))

Sayo

After putting one a nice suit his parents had bought him a few days before (which his mother had gushed about endlessly, while his father had settled on making not so innocent innuendos about the night of the dance) Sayo was ready to to go to the school dance. He looked at himself in the mirror and fixed his hair one last time and left his room. Aunt Jennifer was kind enough to drive him to the dance, which Sayo was grateful for. He didn't like the fact that she was also going to be one of the chaperons at the dance, but for now Sayo just hoped Jennifer wouldn't get too drunk.

Killer

"Attending another of these human festivities, Mistress?" the Killer asked with a soft chuckle. "I would have thought you would have gotten bored of them by now."

((Who was Sayo going out with again, to the dance? I can't remember if it was Orion or Jillian.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:03 pm

(I thought he was going out with Amy.)

Orion grinned as he stepped out of his parents' car, ignoring their complaints about the state of his clothing, and looking around for his friends. He grinned when he saw Sayo.

"So, see your girlfriend yet?" he teased.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:05 pm

((They switched partners for the dance, remember? And Sayo is being driven to the dance by his aunt, not anywhere near Orion, which I made clear.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:04 am

(Oh. And I had it say that Orion was dropped off at school. I assumed Sayo was there as well.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:38 am

((Ah, I ok. Must have misread or something.))

Sayo

"Not yet." Sayo replied, rolling his eyes at Orion. No matter how much his friend tried to tease him tonight, he'd do his best to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:59 pm

(It was Jillian/Amy, Jacob/Zach and Sayo/Orion. XD)

Amy looked over at the Killer and smirked. She twirled around in her dress laughing.

"It would be best to play along with their customs, would it not? Besides you told me once that I'm a beautiful dancer." Amy shook her head. "Though that was ballroom dancing. I doubt many will be doing waltzes or foxtrots tonight."
-------------
Jacob arrived at the school with Zach. He told her that he liked her outfit and she said the same. Zach also told him on the way that she was going to force him and Jillian to dance if it's the last thing she did. Jacob had nothing to say to this.

Jillian arrived at the dance around the same time. Jacob smiled at him.

"You know I was half-tempted to believe you would show up in a dress Jillian."

Jillian frowned. "There are things even I wouldn't let my mom do to me."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:07 pm

(Ah. LOL. Bet Orion's happy about that.)

Orion couldn't help but smile at Zach's appearance. Even if he was mad at her for forcing him to goto the dance with Sayo while she went with Jacob, he still thought her beautiful. Nevertheless, he tried to look upset.

"Zach, you're beautiful, but I'm still not thrilled with going with Sayo. I'd admit, it'd be fun to scare my parents into thinking I'm gay, but this whole situation is unbearable," he told her with a frown.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:37 am

"Don't worry Orion. I'll save you a dance," Zach said. She didn't want Orion mad at her, but Zach felt like she needed to help Jacob and Jillian out. "Besides Sayo is not that bad. You could have ended up going with Jillian."

Jillian frowned. "What is that suppose to mean?"

"Nothing Jillian. Just that we all know your secretly gay," Jacob joked. Jillian went red in the face. Jacob technically wasn't lying, but it was still mean. Zach hit Jacob.

"Be nice."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:07 pm

"Yeah, well, with Jillian, people could think that I was with a girl," Orion teased with a grin, pinching the boy's cheeks, "You'd have looked so adorable in a dress!"

He smirked, "Besides, Sayo is a stick in the mud. He's lucky he got Amy."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:15 pm

Jillian rubbed his arm and looked at the ground. He did own a dress, not that he was going to admit such a thing outloud. It was his dad's fault this time. He got it as a joke and Jillian just never felt like getting rid of it.

"Speaking of Amy, where is she?"

Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:44 pm

Killer

"Indeed, Mistress. Well, I wish you the best of luck. Have fun with your little games. In the meantime, I have some...business to attend to."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:09 pm

They were waiting for Amy when Jacob smiled and turned to Zach.

"Remember our first school dance?"

"Oh yeah. It would be hard to forget," Zach said smiling as well now. Jillian looked at them confused.

"What happened?"

"I thought Jacob was going to take me, but instead I was waiting for an hour. Finally I got to the dance and saw Jacob dancing with Marissa Cern," Zach started.

"So Zach walks over to us, scream, 'WHY AM I FRIENDS WITH SUCH A JERK?' and punches me right in the face," Jacob continued.

"Then I walk off. A little while later Marissa and this seventh grader girl Jenna get into a fight over Jacob, only Jenna got's this huge ninth grader boyfriend who was invited," Zach said, grinning really wide.

Jacob finished, "So I run over to Zach and beg her to hide me from him. We spent the remaining dance hiding in a stall in the girl's bathroom."

Jillian raised an eyebrow. "Wow. Sounds...exciting."

"Oh it got much worst when we became friends with Orion."
----------
Amy nodded. "Oh and I'll need you later, but for now you may go about your own business." Then Amy disappeared from the room.

She arrived near to the school and walked over to the group.

"Hey guys."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:21 pm

Orion frowned, crossing his arms and feeling a little jealous. He was already in a bad mood. They didn't need to rub it in. He brightened a little when he saw Amy, however.

"Hey Amy. What took you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This World
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next