New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:38 pm

Sokka

Sokka sighed.

"No, no, I'm entirely sure she won't. Now please, unless you're here to buy a pie, please stop disrupting the peace here. Everything is fine, miss," he said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:47 pm

"Ah Sokka leave the poor woman alone," Toph said, kind of feeling sorry for the mad woman. But at the same time she felt like she trusted her a little. There was something about Ursa that made Toph not trust her completely. "It's not like she's attacking the customers."
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:14 am

Sokka

Sokka sighed and walked away from the moment.

"Yeah, I suppose," he replied. Still, he didn't want any disturbances to Ursa's shop. He was used to following her orders now, and she was much easier to listen to than Bato. But Toph was right. He continued advertising for the shop.

Zuko

Zuko had been drifting around Ba Sing Se as of late, having not left the city, but having definitely, permanently, deserted his former "home". He visited his mother daily, and he worked in a tea shop a few streets away from her pie shop.

As he neared the insane asylum, somehow, Katara came to mind. He knew of his father's disgusting intentions, and how he had locked her up. The screams from within the cramped building were unnerving. Katara was in there. Though he had never really liked her, he knew she'd done nothing wrong, and she didn't deserve this kind of treatment. Perhaps... perhaps he would find a way to help her escape. Perhaps.

He then spotted Zhao, and immediately changed direction. No need to get into trouble with him.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:53 am

Katara

-Drip-

It had been over a month now. Since she had been thrown in prison. Since she had flown with the birds. Ozai had come to see her every few days. Azula was here every single day. It hurt. The abuse she got every time she said no. The condescending fury that Ozai spoke to her with. But Katara knew; saying yes would hurt her more then the abuse thye gave her ever could.

-Drip-

Katara's mind drifted. It was almost as if her mind was looking for something to cheer herself up, but it wasn't sure what that thought would be. She had already tried to escape, three weeks ago. She had managed to get her door open using waterbending(with her tears). Unfortunately she was caught, and put into isolation below the building itself.

-Drip-

"I wonder how those animals are doing. I hope they haven't been caught... I mean, they just finally found their freedom. Losing it would just be sad." Katara contemplated as she stared at a crack in the wall. Water was dripping out of it. No doubt there was a problem with the building's plumbing.

-Drip-

The Waterbender didn't care if the water was a chance to escape. She knew that she would just be captured anyways once again. And who knows what Ozai would do to her then.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:50 pm

Aang

Aang paced the streets, considering what he could do to get Katara out of the building. His best bet was to get in quick, be it a large ordeal, or a small one. He had gone around the corner, and began to scope out the entrances to the building.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:22 am

Azula

"Hello, Katara." Azula greeted in a sickeningly sweet voice as she marched into Katara's cell. "How are we feeling today? Are you ready to marry my father now?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:56 pm

Katara

Katara looked at Azula and glared, knowing exactly why the sadistic Girl was here. Susprisingly though, Azula arrived earlier then her usual schedule dictated. That probably meant something....

"So, is Ozai getting desperate then? I mean, how many times do I have to tell him no before he gets the message." Katara asked as she looked at Azula, taking her anger out on the Girl instead of answering her insincere question.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:28 am

Azula

"Oh, you'll learn soon enough, Katara. After all, it's only a matter of time before you say 'yes' to Father's proposition. It's not an unreasonable one either. I can't fathom why you haven't agreed to marry him. Ozai would make a wonderful husband." Azula stated with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:28 am

Katara

"Then why don't you marry him!?" Katara asked rhetorically as she quickly stood up and glared at Azula. She was tired of playing these games, of holding off Ozai and Azula as she waited for Aang, for anyone, to come and help save her.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:33 pm

Aang

Aang found an unguarded, rather concealed entrance into the building. He glanced every way, then fumbled with the doorknob. It was surprisingly unlocked. With this, he hurriedly made his way into the halls. The cries of those imprisoned here were unbearable inside, and part of him wanted to release all the people here. Yet he reminded himself to keep focused on the task at hand--finding Katara. Into crowded rooms he peered, searching for the girl...
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:25 am

Azula

"Quite the feisty one, aren't you? Well, it doesn't matter. You'll be broken soon enough. We're leaving this asylum, and we're taking you to Long Feng's main branch in the Upper Ring. And don't you even think about trying anything. I won't hesitate to give you a scar that matches Zuko's." Azula warned. She snapped her fingers and several firebenders rushed into the room. Two of them unlocked Katara chains but quickly bound her legs and feet again with more mobile chains. Two of them picked her up and began to carry her out of her cell, Azula trailing behind them.

((Hey Toko, mind having Toph go out so she can end up meeting Aang? She could be on a break or just be plain bored for the moment.))
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:49 am

Aang

Aang snuck through the hallways, swiftly and ready to attack if he needed to. He wanted to avoid doing so, but if it was necessary to get Katara out, then he would. He searched through every room.

And then he heard a voice. The voice of a woman that he'd seen at Hakoda's old shop. It was Judge Ozai's daughter, harassing someone. Then chains. He ducked behind a wall, and his eyes widened as he saw them moving her, Katara, from her cell, to who knows what. Aang began to trail them as well, moving silently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11