New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Siege of Ba Sing Se (Closed)

Go down 
+2
almostinsane99
Magus1108
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

The Siege of Ba Sing Se (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: The Siege of Ba Sing Se (Closed)   The Siege of Ba Sing Se (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:53 pm

In Ba Sing Se, war is about to begin. Prince Iroh of the Fire Nation, Crown Heir to the throne, is leading an army of soldiers to the capital of the Earth Kingdom. Many prominent figures are with him, such as his son Prince Lu Ten, Commander Jeong Jeong, and future Admiral Zhao. Earth King Kuei remains oblivious to this. Long Feng, true leader of Ba Sing Se, is preparing his own forces to battle that of the Fire Nation. The Shadow King will not see his city fall, no matter what. Whoever wins, it will be achieved through a bloody victory. Many lives will be lost on both sides, and nothing will ever remain the same again.

What will happen at the Siege of Ba Sing Se? Will the Fire Nation emerge victorious, or will the Earth Kingdom retain its most powerful city? Will this war set Iroh on a path to permanent darkness? And what of his son? How will this war affect the civilians? Who shall live, and who shall die? As the war progresses, only time will tell what happens…

Yep, this is an RP of the 600-Day Siege of Ba Sing Se. For a list of open and play-able Canon characters, read the list under CANON CHARACTERS. If a name hasn’t been written beside a character, they haven’t been taken. OCs are welcomed and encouraged. Your OC can be a soldier with either warring side, a Dai Li agent, a Water Tribe warrior, a civilian, or…other things that I can’t think of. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Oh, and just to let everyone know, I’m thinking about having some side plots to deal with in the Fire Nation, involving Ozai and others. I’d like some feedback on that idea, and I’ll do some thinking, before making that official.

Rules:

1: No God-modding whatsoever. Anyone who does that faces instant banishment, and will hunt the Avatar to regain their honor! Um…sorry, got a little carried away.

2: No Mary Sues period. All Mary Sues created will be hanged from the neck until death, and then their bodies shall be burned.

3: If you want to kill a character of another person, please get their permission first.

4: No Canon Characters, with the exception of Lu Ten, can die. They all must live for Season One; otherwise this becomes an AU RP. That’s fine, but I want to make it Canon first, see where we go from there.

5: All characters must be kept IC, as they would be here. At first, Iroh will be the jolly man he is, but as the war drags on he will be further dragged into darkness. Other characters will also be changed as the war continues on. If you want a Canon character to be different from what they are in the show, but become that way via the war, then ask my permission first.

6: If you want to have a Canon Character not on the list, request it to me. Convince me how they can be worked into the story, and I will allow you to have that character.

7: Please post at least 3-5 sentences per post. No one-liners whatsoever.

8: Keep this PG-13.

9: Romance is allowed, but keep it to the rating. Same thing goes for gore. Don’t write posts that are too graphic with either blood or romance.

10: Keep cursing to a minimum please.

11: Please use proper grammar and spelling. Mistakes are to be expected, but please don’t make them a habit.

12: You must have “Yes my Lord! All hail Lelouch!” in your post to be accepted.

13: Have fun!

14: I can change and/or add to these rules as I see fit.

15: You may have as many characters as you want, so long as you can keep track of them. And please don’t take too many major Canon Characters. Other people may want to play as them.

CANON CHARACTERS:

General Iroh:
Prince Lu Ten: Magus1108
Prince Ozai:
Captain Zhao:
Long Feng: Magus1108
Earth King Kuei:
Chief Hakoda: Magus1108
Bato:
Fire Lord Azulon:
June:
Combustion Man:
General Fong:
Xin Fu:
King Bumi:
Master Piandao:
Commander Jeong Jeong:
Pakku:
Zuko (Cameos only, possibly. Still Thinking.):
Azula (Same.):
Ursa (Same):

OCs:

Lady Tsuba: Magus1108
Master Zhong: Magus1108
General Xingke: Magus1108

CHARACTER APPLICANT:

Name:
Bender (Yes, No, what kind):
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Weapons:
Side (Fire Nation, Ba Sing Se, Water Tribes, etcetera.):

Last edited by Magus1108 on Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Siege of Ba Sing Se (Closed)   The Siege of Ba Sing Se (Closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:16 pm

Can I have General Fong?
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Siege of Ba Sing Se (Closed)   The Siege of Ba Sing Se (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:03 am

Sure I guess.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: The Siege of Ba Sing Se (Closed)   The Siege of Ba Sing Se (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:41 pm

I would like king Bumi. But first I wish to know what exactly will be his relation in this attack.
Back to top Go down
The Quaint Quill
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Siege of Ba Sing Se (Closed)   The Siege of Ba Sing Se (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:09 pm

Yes my Lord! All hail Lelouch!

Tell me if any of this is Gary-Stu-ish

Name: Taser Malik
Sex: Male

Bender: This is a bit of an explanation. Technically, he is a firebender, but his body creates only positive and negative energies. Because of this, he can only use lightning, but his chakra points are too far to shoot the lightning. So he stabs people with two fingers and sends a minor shock into their body to attack.

Appearance: He has brown hair and black eyes. His features are smaller than the average teenager. He is 5'7" and of average weight.

Personality: He is quick to move and typically makes choices before thinking about them. He isn't the type of person to get lost in his thoughts. He does not hate his enemies, he merely sees them as people who are against him. If they attack him, he will attack back.

History: He lived in a small Fire Nation town known as Comet's Landing, for it was the place in which a Comet had landed in the past. His ancestors had had a history in the army as regular foot soldiers. He grew up a normal life helping run his family's shop and learning how to fight in his free time.

Weapons: Besides his bending, he carries a knife.

Side: Fire Nation.

Let me know if I need to change anything.
Back to top Go down
https://newworldsrp.rpg-board.net
EmilCrane

EmilCrane

PostSubject: Re: The Siege of Ba Sing Se (Closed)   The Siege of Ba Sing Se (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:56 pm

I can take Zhao as long as I can also have one of my own characters.

Name: Lieutenant Wei

Sex: male

Bender: yes, Fire bending, though he rearly uses it

Appearance: 6'2" and average weight. Gold Eyes and black hair.

Personality: he is very patriotic and self confident is his own abilities. He is quite often blind to his own short comings and comes off as arrogant to some people.

History: A second son of Fire nation nobility he recently recieved his officer commission in the Royal Guard and commands a unit of elite fire benders. His unit is assigned to puch through any breaches made in the walls. In luls in the fighiting they protect the royals.

Weapons: Sword, occasionally shield and bending

Side: Fire Nation

YES MY LORD! All hail lelouche! (a sign of my LOYALTY!)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Siege of Ba Sing Se (Closed)   The Siege of Ba Sing Se (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:12 am

Truth be told I gave up on this RP long ago.
Back to top Go down
EmilCrane

EmilCrane

PostSubject: Re: The Siege of Ba Sing Se (Closed)   The Siege of Ba Sing Se (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:26 am

ok, just take a look at the ww3 rp then
Back to top Go down
SpazzyMcSpazz

SpazzyMcSpazz

PostSubject: Re: The Siege of Ba Sing Se (Closed)   The Siege of Ba Sing Se (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:56 pm

Can I have Ozai? Please?! I can be totally evil. Twisted Evil and you don't even have to tell me to say “Yes my Lord! All hail Lelouch!” I would have said it without the instruction, after all who doesn't love Lelouch!? *is done spazzing now*
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Siege of Ba Sing Se (Closed)   The Siege of Ba Sing Se (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:21 pm

Oi, I gave up on this RP months ago when no one joined within a week. I shall put closed in the title now. I have given up on this RP, due to lack of interest the first time I put it up.
Back to top Go down
SpazzyMcSpazz

SpazzyMcSpazz

PostSubject: Re: The Siege of Ba Sing Se (Closed)   The Siege of Ba Sing Se (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:25 pm

Oh well doesn't this suck! Sad Now I'm all disappointed! *skulks off to find new rp to join*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Siege of Ba Sing Se (Closed)   The Siege of Ba Sing Se (Closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Siege of Ba Sing Se (Closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: