New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Great Demon Kingdom [A Kyou Kara Maou Roleplay. Yaoi]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chong

Chong

The Great Demon Kingdom [A Kyou Kara Maou Roleplay.  Yaoi] Empty
PostSubject: The Great Demon Kingdom [A Kyou Kara Maou Roleplay. Yaoi]   The Great Demon Kingdom [A Kyou Kara Maou Roleplay.  Yaoi] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:22 pm

KYOU KARA MAOH
The Great Demon Kingdom [A Kyou Kara Maou Roleplay.  Yaoi] WTF14

Yuuri Shibuya was a normal Japanese student, until one day he got the swirly that would change his life forever.

He found himself in the kingdom of Shin Makoku, where he was made the Demon King. Surprisingly enough, he learned about his own heritage there as well. His father was a demon, though his mother was a human. He was destined to be the Maoh since before he was born.

Yuuri learned that deep inside him, he held great power. He used this power to defeat Soshu, a being of pure evil; and freed the entire Kingdom from the fear of the wicked spirit forever.

He also made friends along the way. In his court there were several whom he considered quite valuable. His personal bodyguard, Conrart Weller, whom he called Conrad. His 'fiancee' Wolfram Von Belefield, and his brother Gwendal von Voltare. Even the energetic Gunter von Kleist.

Now Yuuri faces an even greater challenge. A banquet is coming up in his honor, and members from other kingdoms are attending. Yuuri himself is wary of who he will take as his 'date', and has been avoiding the others like crazy.

What's more, there seems to be a traitor in the midst of the castle. Someone has it out for the Maou, and intends to kill him. Just who is it? Find out in our lovely story!~

The Great Demon Kingdom [A Kyou Kara Maou Roleplay.  Yaoi] 47374
RULES

[-] Be sure to make your posts LITERATE. No one-liners. Ever.

[-] Keep your OC's realistic. I don't want some ten-year-old master fighter. Remember. Demons age a lot slower than humans. So if you are playing a demon, be sure to list their demon age, and appearance age.

[-] No past relationships with cannon characters. You're not Conrart's old lover, or Gwendals BFFL.

[-] THIS IS A YAOI. Which means female characters aren't going to get crap. B[

[-] Even if you don't know this series, you're welcome to join.

[-] There are only TWO races. Humans or Demons. Now if you've seen the third season of KKM, and know about Saralegui, and are interested in playing him or Berias, let me know.

[-] Post your applications here. If you want to be a cannon character; PROVIDE A ROLEPLAY SAMPLE AS THAT CHARACTER

Last edited by Chong on Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chong

Chong

PostSubject: Re: The Great Demon Kingdom [A Kyou Kara Maou Roleplay. Yaoi]   The Great Demon Kingdom [A Kyou Kara Maou Roleplay.  Yaoi] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:22 pm

Characters

The Great Demon Kingdom [A Kyou Kara Maou Roleplay.  Yaoi] YuuriSarcasmIcon
Yuuri Shibuya/Maoh: Chong

The Great Demon Kingdom [A Kyou Kara Maou Roleplay.  Yaoi] KKM_044
Murata Ken:

The Great Demon Kingdom [A Kyou Kara Maou Roleplay.  Yaoi] Conrad
Conrart [Conrad] Weller:

The Great Demon Kingdom [A Kyou Kara Maou Roleplay.  Yaoi] Wolfava06
Wolfram von Bielefeld:

The Great Demon Kingdom [A Kyou Kara Maou Roleplay.  Yaoi] SomeGwendal-Boruframu
Gwendal von Voltaire:

The Great Demon Kingdom [A Kyou Kara Maou Roleplay.  Yaoi] 2bf1547b
Gunter von Kleist:

The Great Demon Kingdom [A Kyou Kara Maou Roleplay.  Yaoi] YosakCheckerboardIcon
Josak:

Last edited by Chong on Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chong

Chong

PostSubject: Re: The Great Demon Kingdom [A Kyou Kara Maou Roleplay. Yaoi]   The Great Demon Kingdom [A Kyou Kara Maou Roleplay.  Yaoi] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:22 pm

Original Character Application

Code:
[b]Username:[/b] 
[b]Character Name:[/b] 
[b]Race:[/b]  [Demon?  Human?]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] 
[b]Appearence:[/b]  [In writing, no images]
[b]Breif History:[/b] 
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Kingdom:[/b]  [Where are they from?]
[b]Abilities:[/b]  [Do they have magic?  Weapons skills?]

Last edited by Chong on Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chong

Chong

PostSubject: Re: The Great Demon Kingdom [A Kyou Kara Maou Roleplay. Yaoi]   The Great Demon Kingdom [A Kyou Kara Maou Roleplay.  Yaoi] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:23 pm

OPENED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Demon Kingdom [A Kyou Kara Maou Roleplay. Yaoi]   The Great Demon Kingdom [A Kyou Kara Maou Roleplay.  Yaoi] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Demon Kingdom [A Kyou Kara Maou Roleplay. Yaoi]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: