New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) Empty
PostSubject: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:49 pm

Once upon a time, there was a young man named Nanuk. He worked in Ba Sing Se as a court guard for the judges, and was very good at his job. Nanuk had a loving wife, Kya, and two adorable and wonderful children, Sokka and Katara. While times were rough for the city of Ba Sing se, Nanuk couldn’t have been happier with his life.

Then, in an instant, it is all taken away from him. A corrupt and vile judge, Ozai, sees Hakoda’s wife one day at the court. He instantly falls for her, even though she is married. This does not stop him, however. Using his friend and confidant, Police Chief Zhao, Ozai has Nanuk arrested and thrown in jail on false charges. Judge Ozai sentences Nanuk to life imprisonment in the Boiling Rock. In the blink of an eye, Nanuk is torn away from his family, and sent to live in a living hell.

Ten years have passed since then. By a chance of fate, Nanuk escapes, and books passage on a ship bound to Ba Sing Se. On the ship, Nanuk ends up befriending a nice—but naive and foolish—young boy named Aang. They spend most of the trip together. Aang is excited about going to Ba Sing Se, hearing great things about it. Nanuk is bitterer about the city, but still, the two get along.

Now the ship has reached dock, and Nanuk has returned home after a decade in that prison. Now going by the name of Hakoda, Nanuk seeks to find out what happened to his family, begin his life anew, and above all—gain revenge, and kill Judge Ozai.

Yes, believe it or not, this is an Avatar version of the musical play and movie, Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. Just to be clear, this will be based somewhat loosely on the play. I believe the RP will roughly follow the outline of the play, but as for exactly what will happen, I don’t know yet. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. And you do not have to have seen Sweeney Todd to RP in this role play. Also, Aang is not the Avatar in this fic.

RULES:

1: No god-modding, Mary Sues, the usual.
2: Canon characters are allowed to be taken. OCs can be made too, but are not exactly encouraged.
3: You may have as many characters as you want, so long as you keep track of them.
4: Make sure the canon characters are IC, or how they would be in this RP.
5: Bending exists here, but will not play a central role in the RP.
6: You may apply for characters not on the list, so long as you can come up with a role for them.
7: Proper grammar and spelling is needed.
8: Have at least 3-5 sentences per post.
9: Have fun!
10: I have the right to add to these rules or edit them.
11: While the play and movie were musicals, this won’t be. I am not good at rhyming. However, if someone wants to go through the trouble to make up some songs for us, then go right ahead.
12: Say, “Locksmith?! What kind of bloody word is suppose to rhyme with locksmith!?”,to get accepted.
13: Profiles must be made for all characters, even Canon characters.

CHARACTER LIST:

((Note, the names in parenthesis are who the roles who the Avatar characters are suppose to be from the Sweeney Todd play. I could not decide on roles for Toph, Zuko, Azula, Iroh, ect. If you have any ideas for that, then please PM me.))

Hakoda (Sweeney Todd/Benjamin Barker): Alec
Ursa (Mrs. Lovett): Magus1108
Katara (Johanna Barker): Alec
Sokka (Tobias): ConfusedShipper123
Bato (fake Italian guy whose name is hard to spell): Alec
Ozai (Judge Turpin): Magus1108
Zhao (Police Chief Beadle): NPC, unless anyone wants him.
Aang (Anthony Hope): ConfusedShipper123
Kya (Lucy Barker/Beggar Woman): TokoToTheEnd
Azula: Magus1108
Zuko: ConfusedShipper123
Toph: TokoToTheEnd

CHARACTER BIO:

Username:
Name:
Bender:
Apearance:
Personality:
History:
Other:

Last edited by Magus1108 on Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:42 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:09 am

I would like to take Bato and Katara for now, if that's alright.

“Locksmith?! What kind of bloody word is suppose to rhyme with locksmith!?”
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:12 am

Alright. Oh, I forgot to mention this, but profiles must be made, since the Avatar characters are in a new setting like this.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:24 am

Ok, well that might take a day or two, but I will get right on it.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:40 am

Ok.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:48 pm

I'll reverse Kya
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:50 pm

I think you mean 'reserve' Kya. And ok. There are some things about her I'll need to tell you. You can also take Toph or any other characters not on the list, if you want, if you can think of a role for them.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:53 pm

Oops. And ok. I'm fine with one character for now.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:54 pm

Alright. I shall PM you shortly.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:13 pm

Could I claim Aang, possibly? I find this idea rather brilliant. ^^'
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:29 pm

Sure, that'd be fine. Thanks. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:15 pm

Alright, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:54 pm

Here's my character.

Username: Magus1108
Name: Ursa
Bender: No
Appearance: http://www.musogato.com/avatar/cast-pics/ursa.jpg
Personality: Ursa is a kind woman, especially to children, though she has some psychological damage in her mind thanks to the trauma her ex-husband Ozai put her through. As a result Ursa is a bit loose in the head, though she tries her best to be a good person.
History: Ursa was born to a middle-class family in Ba Sing Se. She lived a relatively normal life, until she married Judge Ozai twenty years ago. It started off good at first, but went down from there. Ozai kept on flirting with other women, and physically and mentally abused Ursa for the remainder of their marriage. She finally managed to divorce the judge, and tried to move on with her life. Ursa ended up running her family’s meat pie shop in the Middle Ring of Ba Sing Se, and has done her best to have it succeed. But with the cost of meat rising more each day and a rival pie shop gaining more customers, Ursa is finding it hard to keep her business afloat.
Other:

Last edited by Magus1108 on Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:45 pm

Username: Alec
Name: Katara
Bender: Yes, Water
Appearance: Katara
Personality : Katara is a strong and independent woman, who always does what she believes is right. She is an idealist who is desperate to escape her current situation in life. She is obsessed with the idea of being free, and because of that she has become obsessed with birds. Mostly because she envies their freedom, but also because she admires their other traits. She has a very set moral code, and she has never crossed it in her life before. But the longer she stays in her room away from the world, the more desperate she gets.
History: Katara never knew her parents, being taken in as Ozai's Ward at a young age. For her entire life she has basically lived as the Judge's prisoner, her only connection to the real world being the window in her room that overlooks Ba Sing Se.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:47 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:42 pm

Name: Bato
Appearance: [urlhttp://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/avatar/images/c/c7/Bato_002.jpg]Bato[/url]
Personality: Bato is an intelligent business-minded man. He does not mind lying and cheating to get what he wants, and he is morally flexible as well. Bato started using an alternate Persona and identity a few years back, and he acts very flamboyant, outrageous, and foreign for his business.
History: Ahmed was born in a lower-class family, eventually becoming a court guard for the judges of Ba Sing Se. Ahmed was an admirer and friend of fellow guard Nanuk, and he aspired to be as good at his job as the elder man. But after Nanuk was imprisoned, Bato became disillusioned with his life, and he began to drink and gamble his money away. Eventually realizing that he would need a better income, Ahmed became a Barber, changing his name to Bato and pretending to be a foreigner from the farthest southern reaches of the Earth Kingdom. The Barber quickly rose into the eye of the people, tricking them into thinking that he was the barber for a noble family from the south, he quickly tricks the people into thinking that he is a stylish and expert haircutter.

Last edited by Alec on Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:47 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:33 pm

Username: ConfusedShipper123
Name: Aang
Bender: Yes, Air (is this okay, or would it be too much like he's the only one who can airbend like in A:TLA?)
Appearance: Aang (fanart; credit goes to lovelyvyo on DA)
Personality: Aang is an optimistic, idealist, yet rather naive young man. He is enthusiastic about travels and trade, and is very dedicated to training himself in his bending. He is loyal to his friends, and eager to learn new things, about people and places. He is very kind as well, and would never think of hurting someone else on purpose.
History: Aang was raised by some monks at an air temple, and advanced in his techniques of airbending. He soon left the temple to go travel the world and learn of other cultures as well as to find some sort of idea as to what he wanted to do with his life. In his searching, he still strives to find the best in people. Now he is eagerly on his way to Ba Sing Se, of which he's heard many great things about, and is hoping to find a place and a career to stay there for a while.
Other: N/A

Name: Sokka (originally Salil; explained in history)
Appearance: Sokka is of a slight, but somewhat tall, build and has dyed light brown hair, that matches his tannish skin of his heritage. He has some scars in various places from the cold man he "works" for. Sometimes he wears wigs to sell what Bato is trying to convince the crowds he can accomplish.
Personality: Sokka strains to maintain a lightness in his personality, though it is difficult in his living situation. He usually does what he's told, but is often distracted internally by thoughts, and the people he might meet with Bato, wondering if his life could be different. He is also fairly logical despite his situation and creative.
History: Sokka was once named Salil, when he was a part of Nanuk, Kya, and Katara's family. However, this did not last long. He has no memory of his father, who was sent away when he was far too young and has vague, but vivid memories of his short-lived stay with Judge Ozai. The man tried to kill him, having no use for him, but instead, he ran to the streets. He learned how to survive out there at a young age, before Bato took him under his wing. He showed him a new kind of coldness and abuse, and pushed him until he learned all tricks to selling his phony hair-styling and cutting skill, and was just as good as he was. However, he usually just has to pull off embarassing street shows with him, and has gotten fairly good at this as well.
Other: Has a boomerang, though skillfull in its use, he never gets the chance to/isn't allowed to use it.

((WIP))

Name: Zuko
Bender: Yes, Fire.
Appearance: Zuko; fanart by missbennet on DA
Personality: Zuko wants honor and respect, but doesn't want it through anything twisted, and despises his father's practices. He usually doesn't show his emotions, though he sometimes has a temper. Part of him still wants Ozai's respect and acceptance of him, though he has no idea why after all he's done. Most of the time he wants nothing to do with him.
History: Zuko was never a favorite of his father's, and after his parents got divorced he didn't have much but to try and conform to his wishes. However, he's never gotten along with Katara, simply because of the strange way his father focused his attention on her, or Azula because of her constant ridiculing of him. Zuko wanted to be good at bending, he wanted to know the law, he wanted to do everything right, simply so he could please his father, part of him sensing that if he messed up, things might never be the same. But as he grew older, he began to learn about the true nature of his father. And he was puzzled by this. He only did what he believed was right. But he began to doubt whether the things his father did truly were right, one day when he started doing more research into what his father actually did as a judge. He discovered the case of Nanuk. And of Kya, and finally, why Katara was even a part of their household at all. How his father could ever do something so vile, he could not comprehend. He didn't want to believe it, but he knew it had to be true. So the day he found out, he confronted him. He started out questioning, but the more spoke the terrible information aloud, the more it seemed true, and his voice grew louder, until he was shouting, how could he ever do something like this... and then, he was silenced. He was fifteen when his father burned him, and Zuko could never think of his father the same again. He still did what he was told, but out of fear of the consequences. He wants to be out of Ba Sing Se as soon as possible, and as far as he possibly can go. But part of him knows that there is still wrong going on in their home, and he cannot just turn away from it...
Other: N/A

Last edited by ConfusedShipper123 on Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:23 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:36 pm

Aang is accepted. Yes, it's alright that he's an airbender.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:13 pm

Name: Hakoda (Formerly Nanuk.)
Apearance: Hakoda
Personality: Hakoda used to be a strong, hard-working, honorable, and loving man. And he was beautiful, though not nearly as much so as his Wife, Son and Daughter, in his opinion. But that man is dead now, ten years having passed since he left the world and his family. Now, Hakoda, only cares about finding out what happened to his family, and getting revenge on the man who was responsible for his tragic past.
History: Nanuk was born in the city of Ba Sing Se, raised by his Water Tribe born family. When he was just twenty he married a beautiful woman, named Kya, and he joined the guard and took his place as one of the guardians of Judge Ozai. Within two years of their marriage, Nanuk had a Son, whom they named Salil. And the year after? They had a Daughter, whom they named Katara. The next five years were wonderful for Nanuk, and his family as well. He couldn't have been happier. But then it was all taken away.

For reasons he did not know of at the time, Nanuk was arrested by Police Chief Zhao, and convicted of a crime he had not committed by Judge Ozai. Before the day was up Nanuk was already on a ship headed for the Boiling Rock, not even having the time to say goodbye to his family. For the first year, Nanuk did nothing, almost positive that his name would be cleared and that he would be returned to his family soon. But by the end of the second year he had decided that that was a naive thought, and he began to try and escape each week. By the end of the fourth year, Nanuk was dead, and Hakoda was all that was left of him.

Hakoda was much smarter, and much more pragmatic then Nanuk ever was. He formed a plan, one that took him six years to accomplish. But in the end, it worked, and he escaped. Now on a ship headed back for Ba Sing Se, Hakoda is finally returning to his old home. Revenge and family being the only things he can concentrate on now.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:18 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:58 am

Username: TokoToTheEnd
Name: Kya
Apearance: Kya
Personality: Kya used to be a well mannered woman. She was a loving mother and wife, but she was also smart and strong. Kya was living a good life and was admired for it. But after what happened to her, she became insane. She can no longer function correctly most of the time.
History: Kya had an average childhood and she eventually married Hakoda. She had two children by him: Sokka and Katara. After Hakoda was imprisoned, Ozai had Police Chief Zhao lure Kya to his home, where Ozai ended up raping her. After this, Kya tried to kill herself with a poison. It failed to kill her, but it ended up making her loose in the head.
Other:

Username: TokoToTheEnd
Name: Toph Bei Fong
Bender: Yes
Apearance: Toph
Personality: Toph is a tough girl. She is a tomboy as well and hates being treated as a little girl. Toph will get in your face when angry. She is usually snarky and sarcastic as well, but she cares about her friends.
History: She lives along with Sokka and Bato. Toph helps Bato with some of his scams, since it's been shown that Toph is really good at scamming people. Her parents they have been arrested and jailed by Ozai so she had no where to go for some time before living with Bato and Sokka. Toph was also born blind but using Earthbending she can see up to a 5 meter radius.
Other:

Last edited by TokoToTheEnd on Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:34 pm

Here are my other two characters. Hopefully we'll be able to start later this week. And what you have so far for your character, Toko, is noted. And Sokka is now accepted, ConfusedShipper.

Name: Ozai
Bender: Yes, Fire
Appearance: http://img2.blogcu.com/images/a/v/a/avatarzuzuzuko/ozai2.png
Personality: Many would consider to Ozai to be a cruel and vile man, but Ozai sees himself as just and righteous, no matter what anyone else would say. Ozai is not afraid to fight for what or who he wants, and will use every trick in the book to get his way.
History: Ozai was born to his father Azulon, and was raised by the man. His father always taught Ozai that if he wanted something, he should do whatever it took to seize it. Ozai took that creed, and many other lessons his father taught him to heart. Thus Ozai grew up into a monster of a man, uncaring to most people and willing to do anything to achieve his goals.

Twenty years ago, Ozai married a young girl named Ursa. While they were apart in age, Ozai managed to seduce her and, for a time, even loved her. However, even when Ursa gave two children to Ozai, there marriage began to fall apart, and eventually ended in a divorce. While Ursa tried to gain custody of her children, Ozai fought against her and used his power as a judge to make sure he gained full custody of his children, and allowed Ursa no visitation rights. Shortly after this, Ozai saw a young woman named Kya, wife to a court guard Nanuk, after a day at the court. Ozai instantly fell in love (or, more accurately, lust) for her.

Abusing his authority and might as a judge, Ozai had Nanuk sentenced to the Boiling Rock for life so he could have Kya to himself. After luring Kya to his house, Ozai raped her. Shortly after this, Kya attempted to take her life with poison, but failed. Though she wasn’t the same after this, and Ozai decided to cast her away, as he had no more use for her. Ozai decided to take Kya’s young child, Katara, in after this, planning to raise and groom her to be his eventual bride. He briefly thought about adopting Salil as well, but Ozai dismissed the thought, as he wanted Katara to have no family. He attempted to have the boy killed, but he disappeared.

Many years have passed since then. Ozai’s ward Katara is almost a grown woman, and Ozai has plans to soon marry her. Whether she likes it or not…
Other:

Name: Azula
Bender: Yes, Fire
Appearance: http://www.suadrefstudios.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/azula.jpg
Personality: Much like her father, Azula is a cruel and manipulative person. However, she has no disillusions that what she does is right, or that she is not evil. She seems to revel in that fact.
History: Azula is the younger of two children born by Ursa and Ozai. For some unexplained reason, Azula has always been the favorite of her father, and has always been content with that, and has used it to her advantage. Azula has a passionate dislike of her mother and older brother, and often torments the latter for her amusement. When Katara first showed up in their life, Azula did not like her, but eventually got used to the girl.

At her father’s encouragement, Azula struck up a twisted friendship of sorts with Katara, to make sure she never had any ideals of rebelling against Ozai. Over the past few months Azula has been trying to get Katara to warm up to the idea of marrying her father, though she hasn’t met much success.
Other:

Last edited by Magus1108 on Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:24 pm

Zuko is now accepted too, CS.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:13 pm

Finished
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next