New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:27 pm

Accepted. Though, if you want a chance to have Tokka, Toko, or any other pairing with Toph happening, I suggest you raise Toph's age to at least 14. Sokka and Zuko are 17 and 18 respectively. It'd kinda be...creepy. Just a suggestion.

We shall begin this RP shortly, I do believe.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:29 pm

I don't want Tokka. Though Toko...XD I'll age her up.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:27 pm

((This all sounds good. Haha, I'm open to either of them, though personally, I'm very Zutara. But Toko sounds good. ^^' Heh... Yes, let's. ^^'))
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:50 pm

((This. Begins. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And please don't kill me for the 300 reference.))

General Narrative

After a long journey all the way from the Fire Nation, a ship now begins to dock at the harbor of Ba Sing Se, the great capital of the Earth Kingdom. Those aboard slowly begin to leave the ship, heading toward their various destinations. Soon all but two passengers were left at the dock. Two who had, despite knowing very little about each other and having known each other for a short period of time, have struck up a friendship of sorts. And now, that they had arrived at Ba Sing Se, the two friends were about to go their separate ways.

((For now, only Hakoda and Aang are being introduced. The other characters will be introduced as the RP goes on. Kya shall also have her introduction, shortly, just so you know Toko.))
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:17 am

"Well, it was nice meeting you," said Aang as he stood on the dock next to Hakoda. The journey had been fairly long, but somehow, still short. But now he was here, in the famed Ba Sing Se, finally. His excitement had grown, and he smiled. Though it was a slightly gloomy, drizzly day, he was still filled with optimism for finally arriving at this new and wonderful destination.

"I've sailed and traveled to the wonders of all the four nations, but I've heard that there is no place like Ba Sing Se."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:17 pm

Hakoda

Hakoda snorted as he heard Aang's last words. "Yes there's no place like Ba Sing Se, isn't there?" Hakoda asked rhetorically, a bitterness seeping into his words.

"Listen boy, You are young. And the world has been very kind to you until now. But trust me when I say that you shall learn."
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:34 pm

Aang

Aang observed the man as he spoke, looking at him somewhat curiously as he spoke his words. He heard a deep-rooted bitterness in his voice that he didn't yet understand. He would learn. Well, life may not always be the greatest for some, but he couldn't dwell on the negative things. There were so many wonders to focus on. But he was concerned for the man he'd recently met.

"Hakoda? Is everything alright?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:11 pm

Hakoda

Hakoda glared out at the city, almost acting like he hadn't heard Aang at first. But then after almost half a minute, he replied. "I'll be fine boy. I was just looking out for your safety. Naivete can ruin a man's life in a place like this."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:57 pm

Kya walked up to Aang and Hakoda, her hands out as if she was going to catch something.

"Excuse me. Could you be so kind to give me some money," she asked them. She stared at Hakoda for a second. He seemed familiar somehow. "Hey! Don't I know you?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:55 am

Hakoda

Hakoda looked down at the old beggar woman, glaring at her for a second. How could this woman expect him to give her anything when he himself was obviously poor? Hakoda thought as he sneered at the beggar. "Piss off."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:49 am

"Come on. I'll take anything," Kya asked, not giving up so easily. "I'll do anything for it. I mean there is surely something I can give you, especially for you young man."
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:18 pm

Aang

Aang nodded, taking Hakoda's word for it, though he still didn't understand quite yet. Just then, a beggar woman who looked a little... out of it... approached them. She seemed to recognize Hakoda, which was strange. He took a little step back at her "offer". He handed her a couple of coins, beginning to hope that she would go away.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:21 pm

Kya snatched at the money, looking from the coins to Aang as if he was going to take them back. She smiled at him once she realized he wouldn't and walked away muttering to herself.

"That man...he smells weird." (XD)
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:23 pm

((XD very nice. :3))

Aang watched as the lady walked away for a moment, before turning back to Hakoda.

"Are you going anywhere in particular in the city?" he asked. It would be nice to just visit him again sometime. Aang wasn't sure where he was headed off to, yet. He would find someplace to stay, or maybe he would do that later. He looked out at the sprawling city. He'd never seen a place like this before. It was busy even in the rain.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:50 pm

Hakoda watched the old Beggar woman walk away before replying to Aang. "Lower ring, district twelve, street thirteen." Hakoda answered.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:53 pm

Aang nodded, politely, and offered an attempt at a smile.

"Thank you, sir. I'll see you later," he replied, and began to walk onto the main streets. He looked at all that surrounded him, all of the activity in the bustling street. But there was a face, in a window, a girl, staring out at the streets as well. She looked... sort of sad, but he had never seen a girl as beautiful as her in the world. He was absolutely captivated, as he stared up at her, hoping she would notice him as well.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:27 pm

Hakoda

Hakoda sighed in frustration with himself, wondering if he had made a mistake by telling the boy where he was going to be staying. No matter for that now, the ex-Prisoner thought as he began to walk down the streets.

It took Hakoda over an hours worth of walking to find his destination, but he eventually did find the spot. The Barber paused in place as he read the sign over the the lower shop, realizing that what had formerly been his Neighbours home was now a Meat Pie shop. "Well, looks like more then just people have changed." He thought before walking into the shop.
----------------------------
Katara

Katara did not notice Aang. At first anyways. Her attention was put all onto the birds flying above Ba Sing Se, so close and yet much too far as well. The Girl had been practicing her singing, as her Guardian Judge Ozai requested and expected of her. But after she was sure that no one was watching her, Katara began to practice her Waterbending. She wasn't very skilled, because of the lack of training and time to practice, but she was passionate. That much could be certain.

As Katara began to get more confident and lost in her bending, she let a stream of water leave the room, reaching for the birds with it. But then, the young woman noticed that someone was watching her from the street. A gasp left her lips as she dropped the water, causing it to fall in the street.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:33 pm

Ursa

"Hm?" a young woman looked up from the counter as the bell above the door rang. Her eyes widened almost comically as she saw Hakoda come in.

"Oh my! A customer! Please sir, have a seat! Welcome, welcome!" Ursa cried, rushing over to him. She quickly ushered the man over to a seat.

"It's been awhile since I last had a customer. Welcome, dear to Ursa's Meat Pie shop! What can I get you?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:44 pm

Hakoda

Hakoda, startled by the strange woman's attitude, took a step back as he pondered whether or not he should leave the shop and run.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:52 pm

Ursa

Ursa sighed when she saw Hakoda take a step back. "Well, I wouldn't blame you if you ran, dear. Business hasn't been all that good for me lately, and quite frankly, my pies taste horrible. It's hard to get good quality meat these days. I've resorted to getting dying animals in the streets. It probably doesn't help, either, that most people think the apartment upstairs is haunted. Terrible stuff happened there."

As she talked, Ursa noticed something oddly...familiar about the man. But what could it be? She certainly hadn't seen him around her pie shop before. And yet...Ursa had the strangest feeling they had met before.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:56 pm

Hakoda

Hakoda's eyebrows raised as he he heard Ursa's bluntness. Though if her intentions had been to keep him in the shop it had certainly worked, as Hakoda took a seat and looked up at Ursa. "What do you mean the apartment upstairs is haunted?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:03 pm

Ursa

"A nice young couple and their kids used to live up there. A wonderful pair, they were. I believe their names were...Nanuk and Kya. Nanuk was a beautiful young court guard, and Kya was a loving and kind house-wife. They had a son and a daughter, Katara and Salil, I think. Oh, but you probably don't want to hear me bore you with this tale." Ursa said. Remembering Nanuk, Ursa noticed some similarities between him and the man before her. No... could it be...?

Of course not, she reasoned. Nanuk had been locked up in the Boiling Rock. No one escaped from there.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:06 pm

Hakoda

"No, go ahead and finish. I have nothing better to do with my time... I'll even try one of your meat pies." Hakoda replied, willing to sacrifice his appetite if it helped him find out even a little about what had happened to his wife and children.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:20 pm

Ursa

"Of course. Here you go, dear." Ursa said, grabbing one of her pies off of the counter. She handed it to Hakoda and continued her tale.

"You see, Nanuk worked under Judge Ozai as a court guard. One day his wife Kya happened to visit him at the courts after a long day's work. While they didn't know it at the time, that would turn out to be a very big mistake. Ozai saw Nanuk's wife, and liked the way she looked, I guess you could say. Judge Ozai had his friend Police Chief Zhao arrest Nanuk and shipped him down to the Boiling Rock. Ozai then had Zhao lure Kya to his house, saying how he wanted to apologize for her terrible plight.

Kya was foolish enough to believe Zhao, and went with him. Of course, that turned out to be a terrible error of judgment on her part." Ursa paused in her story to let Hakoda try her pie. Again, she took another look at him. He really did look familiar to her. Maybe he really was...?
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:23 pm

Hakoda

Hakoda took a bite out of the pie, almost throwing up then and there as he felt the fowl substance hit his tongue. Hakoda wasn't sure if he felt sick because of what he was hearing about his wife, because of the memories from the boiling rock that were overcoming him, or because of the horrible pies he had foolishly asked for.

"And then?" Hakoda asked after he had finished swallowing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)   Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hakoda: The Demon Barber of Ba Sing Se (Rated T-M)
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next