New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:24 pm

"Zuko, you've been doing a good job leading the Fire Nation," Mai told him firmly, "It's not sickeningly patriotic and militaristic and any invasion without the Avatar would go up in smoke. Literally."

"It's good to see you," Suki told him with a smile, "I just didn't know that you and Zuko or Mai were close friends. You just barely talked to them so I was surprised. How have you been? Beat Toph at earthbending yet?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:30 pm

"Actually I was invited through Toph and Katara. And no I have not. That girl is getting stronger everyday if that's possible," Haru admitted. "It's good you see you too. How are things with Sokka?"
-----------------
"I know, I know." Zuko sighed. "Besides you know I don't like formal events like these. They only make me stressed. I wish we could get married without inviting so many people."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:37 pm

Suki looked down, once again reminded of what happened. She shook her head, "We broke up. I hope he's feeling better about it. Things just didn't work out, you know? I think I'm going to swear off men forever."

"You know your advisers," Mai told him, rolling her eyes, "'We have to make a good impression on the other nations' 'The nobles will be offended if they're not invited.' Apparently, not even the Fire Lord can break social norms."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:01 pm

"I know. Let's just hope this will be over soon," he said. Then he smiled at Mai, kissing her quickly. "We better hurry or else everyone will wonder where we are."
---------------
Haru raised an eyebrow at Suki and nodded.

"Forever huh? Well good luck with that. At least I won't be the only single person here."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:11 pm

"And that will be such a shame," Mai told him sarcastically before smiling slightly and squeezing his hand, "Lead on, oh great Fire Lord."

"What about that secret thing you had with Katara Toph was talking about? Or that thing with Jet? You two seemed awfully chummy," Suki teased.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:14 pm

"What?" Haru stopped in his tracks and stared at Suki. "I have never dated Jet in my life," he said, his face a little red. "And Katara is with Aang."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:21 pm

Suki laughed, "Haru, this is Toph we're talking about. She says these type of things to tease people."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:26 pm

IC: Aang

The sky looked beautiful, he thought. But, then, sunsets usually were. Hues of pink, orange, and red danced and wheeled across the expanse, and was further radiated by the ocean below. The hint of stars and a full moon peppered the glowing sky.

Appa moaned appreciatively, voicing his thoughts. Aang smiled.

"We should be at the palace in about an hour," he said. "So we're arriving early. We can surprise them."

IC: Toph

She yawned, rubbing at her eyes as she tried to wake up. She really did not want to. Riding on boats was not her thing, and she had been sick the entire trip. Sleeping was the only way she could really get away from it.

But Toph could hear the shouts of sailors above, and she guessed they were almost ready to dock.

"Finally," she muttered.

She was beginning to wonder if a wedding, even ZuZu's, was worth all this trouble.

It did not take her long to shove that thought from her mind. She wanted to be here. Not for the wedding, which would be boring, but for the chance to "see" all her friends again. It was not often that she had a chance to be with them.

Grabbing her bag, Toph stumbled up to the deck. The air smelled of salt, and it was definitely warmer than a few hours ago. Yep, definitely the Fire Nation.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:37 pm

Sokka grinned as he stepped out on the docks. He could already smell the different scents that was typical of any port. There was cinnamon and spices native to this country, Water Tribe salted fish, and Earth Kingdom produce.
"Well, if someone told me I would be invited to the Fire Lord's wedding a few years ago, I would have directed them to Katara's magic water," Sokka announced to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:11 pm

"Who says you're the one who doesn't need magic water? Your head's as cracked as always."

Toph stood behind Sokka. She had not been long off the boat when she heard and sensed one of her oldest, and the dearest, friends. She had been waiting for the right moment to reveal herself, and teasing him was just like old times.

"It's been a while, huh Snoozles?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:15 pm

"Toph!" Sokka cried, unable to prevent himself from being surprised or turning around and picking her up in a big hug. It was a bit much, he knew, but he had missed her and the others a lot and Toph was his best friend. It was strange really. When he sent her a letter about his and Suki's break up, hers was the only one that wasn't overly sympathetic and actually made him feel better.

"You know I hate it when you sneak up on me," Sokka told her with a grin, noticing for the first time how tall she had gotten. She almost his height now.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:23 pm

"Why do you think I do it?" she said, laughing. "You're way too easy, Sokka!"

She gave him another bear-hug. She hadn't even minded his picking her up. She was happy to "see" him again. She always hated it when they were apart; she felt like half herself.

Which was stupid, seeing as how they weren't together, not like that at least. But it was the truth. Sokka meant a great deal to her. If she was honest with herself, if she only had the chance to be with him at this wedding, and no one else, she would still be a happy camper.

He had grown since she had last visited him. He was a man...

She almost blushed at the thought.

"How've you been holding up?" she asked, at last, punching him in the arm. Just like old times. "Betcha been bored without me around."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:29 pm

"Well, things have been less exciting and very quiet," Sokka told her with a shrug, "Haven't been to Kyoshi Island since, well you know... I'm over that, though. Dad's been teaching me new things about being a warrior and stuff. How about you? Miss my sarcasm?"

He grinned at her, taking in her new appearance. She hadn't just grown taller. She'd matured in other ways and that caused his face to flush. He just shook his head, getting those thoughts out of his head before she killed him.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:34 pm

"Sure thing," said Toph, speaking the truth. Then, to keep up appearances and her cred, she added, "I missed making fun of you too. Does that count?"

Sokka sounded happy enough, but Toph could not help but catch onto his Kyoshi Island comment. Was he as over Suki as he made himself out to be? Toph knew he had been confused and hurt by the break-up. It worried her that he might still be upset.

Sokka's sometimes took things hard, after all, and blamed himself for everything. Toph didn't like that, but it was the way it was.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:48 pm

"I think so," Sokka told her with a grin, "Like it or not, Toph, you'd be a lot more bored without me to hang out with. How have things been, you know with you parents?"

He frowned a little at that. He knew that Toph's parents still gave her a hard time now and then. He wondered if they weren't blind too. It was obvious Toph could take care of herself, for the most part. She was the toughest, rudest earthbender he'd ever met.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:54 pm

"Fine, I guess," said Toph, shrugging. "They actually agreed to let me come here, by myself. It kind of surprised me. I thought I'd have to sneak out and make it up to 'em somehow later." She smiled a little. "Either way, it's been pretty nice between us lately. We're getting along."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:59 pm

"That's good," Sokka told her, not being to help smiling back, "Looks like they finally get you. Care to join me in ribbing Angry Jerk about his big day? It's not every day one of the Aang Gaang gets married."

He grinned, proud of his new nickname for their group.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:04 pm

Toph snorted at the nickname. "I guess we can't be the Fearsome Foursome anymore, can we?" she said. "Okay, I'll come with you. I've got nothing better to do, and making fun of princess is always a load of laughs."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:21 pm

Sokka laughed, taking her hand and heading vaguely in the direction of the palace, "Princess? You're not going to call him that to his face, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:29 pm

"Maybe, maybe not," said Toph, chuckling. "I'll let it be a surprise."

She was surprised herself that he had taken her hand. It wasn't to lead her, either, as they kept in step beside each other. He had just decided to hold her hand, out of the blue, for seemingly no reason whatsoever.

Toph found she liked it, but she would never, ever say that aloud.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:41 am

"You're impossible, you know that, right?" Sokka asked with a laugh, oblivious to her good mood from him holding her hand.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:57 am

Haru opened his mouth to speak, but shut it again. He was going to have to talk to Toph.

"Anyways I haven't seen most of anyone in the last year. I've been busy with my job. Thankfully I was able to come here. I'd miss hanging out with you guys."

"Aw I didn't know you cared," Jet said, smirking at the pair. He walked over to Suki and put out a hand. "Been quite some time."
-----------------------
"So Shizuka are you the one who's going to be talking to the Fire Lord or shall we?"

"Um...." Shizuka imagined making a fool of herself in front of Zuko. Especially in front of his fiance. "I can do it. But if I start making weird noises, take over will you."

Yuu laughed. "Right away."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:23 pm

"Jet," Suki greeted with a grin, "How's Longshot and Smellerbee and the others? Longshot finally admit to crushing on Smellerbee? And how have things been with Haru?"

(Unrelated roleplay, sorry. Couldn't resist calling Jet gay, also. LOL. Been thinking about Longshot too if Smellerbee was taken too so Jet could have his friends.)
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:24 pm

"That's what makes me so loveable," said Toph, with a toothy grin. "You can't deny that, buddy."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:29 pm

"Yeah, yeah. You're lovable and everyone adores you," Sokka told her with a grin as they approached the Fire Lord's palace, only to be barred by the guard at the gate.

"No one enters witihout an invitation," the guard grunted, causing Sokka to search his robes and grin sheepishly at Toph.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next