New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Hanyer groaned inwardly when Lily called him Hanny. It sounded like hammy. But he was glad that at least no one got hurt.

"So we begin tonight," Charlie asked, wanting to be sure she got it.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:05 pm

"Tomorrow night. It's almost 2 A.M. in the mortal world," Death intoned, "Just hope that your parents fell asleep before they realized it was past your curfew."
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:20 pm

Taryn groaned and smacked herself on the forehead. Her Grandma had been home watching she and her little sister. She'd said she was going to Lily's to study. She could already picture her grandmother sitting in the foyer, tapping her foot impatiently with a look of disappointment and anger on her face.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:27 pm

"My dad is going to kill me," Thomas groaned.
"No he won't," Death pointed out.
"You know what I mean," Thomas told him in annoyance.
"Just tell him you were sleeping at Taryn's or Lily's," Death told him, "My son did a lot of that when he was your age."
"I don't even want to think about it," Thomas said with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:42 pm

Taryn laughed slightly, shaking her head. "I'd better start heading back," she said, nodding at the tear that led to just outside the cave, "I'll need at least an hour to weasel my way out of house arrest."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:43 pm

"I'll walk you home if you'd like," Thomas told her with a grin, not really wanting to be left alone to ponder this new piece of information about his dad.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:47 pm

Hanyer sighed. Great just what he needed. He just hoped that his parents didn't notice his absence too much. He said he was going to be over at Charlie's. But they probably callled her house and found out that they were both missing.

"Well I'm sure if I said I was at Lily's or Taryn's my parents might be more understanding," Charlie said. She just hoped that she wasn't in too much hot water.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:57 pm

Taryn laughed a bit, knowing that Thomas wanted to take his mind off of where his father used to sleep. She smiled at him and took his hand, "Alright. I'd like that."

Then she turned to Charlie, "I can cover for you if your parents call my house to make sure." Her voice and her mother's voice were nearly indistinguishable over the phone.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:03 pm

Thomas grinned and took her hand into his. His eyes shone in wonder. It was strange how her hand was just small enough to fit perfectly within his. He nodded, "Thanks."

He grinned winningly at Charlie, "Your mom would never know it's her."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:08 pm

"For all my parents know, I'm asleep at them after throwing shoes at my wall for a half an hour." She said, she had thrown some stuff at the wall before sneaking into the attic by a little secret hole in the ceiling hidden behind a poster, and getting on the roof to sneak out. Her parents had assumed she'd get over herself by morning like always ad apologize, so they just went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:15 pm

"Thank Taryn," Charlie said. At least she didn't have to worry too much now.

"If we get grounded than we'd have to sneak out to do this ferrying job right? Gee this sounds like fun."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:19 pm

"One more question, how much community service do we owe before we can stop, or is this indefinite?" She asked, she was genuinely curious because she wanted to know how long she would have a nightlife.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:41 pm

"Until you learn your lesson," Death told her with a shrug.
Thomas rolled his eyes, "Lily, you know my grandfather has no sense of time."
"You try being immortal," the old man commented mildly, "The centuries blur together."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:44 pm

"Yessir, thank you." She cursed inwardly, she was not going to be getting alot of sleep, so the lesson would probably be learned just on the brink of sleep deprived insanity.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:49 pm

"Centuries," Taryn muttered to herself, "Lovely." At least sneaking out every night would improve her skill at it. The lack of sleep would pose a problem eventually, but she was used to only a few hours anyway.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:55 pm

"Of course, as soon as you step out of the Netherworld, you'll feel like you just woke up from a nice sleep," Death intoned, "It refreshes the spirit."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:56 pm

Hanyer thought about the lack of sleep he was going to get. Maybe if the dead person they were going to ferry was a baby or quiet he could get some sleep. Hanyer doubted it. But then he heard what Death said and he felt better about it.

"Well we better head back."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:06 pm

"Let's go." She agreed,
"Thanks Mr. Stine, we won't dissapoint." With that she gave Hanyer a playful shove towards the portal as she walked.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:11 pm

Hanyer just shook his head, but he was smiling as well. Charlie followed them, but she nodded at Death first.

"I promise we will work hard."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:14 pm

"I know. One of the monkey spirits told me you would," Death told them with a shrug, "He's the one that suggested it after he cooled down."

Thomas raised an eyebrow before shaking his head and grabbing Taryn's hand, "Come on mi amor."
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:28 pm

Taryn blushed a little and replied, "Si, querido," walking toward the portal. Huh... monkey spirit. Who w'da thought.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:41 pm

Thomas grinned, following her into the portal and back into earth. He turned to his girlfriend and kissed her blush with a smirk, "You're pretty when you blush."
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:58 pm

Taryn smiled at him, feeling revitalized now that she was back in the mortal world. She kissed his cheek, "Why thank you. You're pretty cute yourself."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:04 pm

Thomas grinned happily, squeezing her hand tightly and blushing a little. He teased, "I know. You can't resist me."
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:17 pm

A smirk came upon Taryn's lips and she gave his hand a playful squeeze. She locked eyes with him and teased back, "You sure about that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)
Page 12 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next