New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:50 pm

Lily reluctantly nodded. She ran over and grabbed Hanyer up on to his feet and grabbed Charlie, she wanted to make sure they both got out alright.
"Let's go!" She said, pulling them with her as she followed Thomas and Taryn.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:13 pm

Hanyer and Charlie allowed themselves to be dragged off. Hanyer wanted to rest, but he had to get away first.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:28 pm

Thomas ran quickly into the forest, hoping that his friends were following him. He could hear the ape-spirit following them as he ran. He groaned as he came to a stop. In front of him was a cliff that dropped into a sky with an endless bottom.

He turned to the others with an idea, "Jump?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:37 pm

Jump!" Lily said, She let go of the other two and ran towards the edge, without stopping. She squeezed her eyes shut and dove over the edge, so she couldn't stop herself.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:38 pm

Charlie looked at Hanyer who was still hurt, to the Ape spirit following them. She was the youngest and wasn't the one to make the descion but she nodded anyways.

"It's as good an idea as anything else." She went over to Hanyer and he nodded at her. Together they jumped.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:41 pm

"Down we go!" Thomas cried as he jumped after the others, hoping that Taryn was behind them as they went and the ape wasn't as suicidal as they were.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:55 pm

Lily didn't hit ground, she felt herself keep falling, and so she opened her eyes and couldn't see anything to crash into, she soon started flipping around and twirling through the air, smiling.
"This is cool!"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:59 pm

Charlie opened her eyes as well and started to giggle. "Whee," she cried, flapping her arms.

Hanyer was a bit put off by what was going on, but he was more amazed. "This is a strange place."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:10 pm

Thomas paused in thought, crossing his legs and taking a thinking pose as he fell. He nodded in agreement, "We sure were high up."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:26 pm

Lily Banked over to Hanyer. She grabbed his arm, and spun with him.
"Come on, have fun," She told him
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:30 pm

Hanyer was surprised when Lily grabbed his arms, but he grinned at her. He spun them faster.

"I bet you get dizzy first," he teased/
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:38 pm

"You're on, I don't get dizzy." She grinned at him, and helped spin faster.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:45 pm

Hanyer began to laugh, actually enjoying himself for the first time since they had come here.

"Just don't get sick on me."
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:11 pm

Taryn swallowed, looking back at the Ape Spirit, then down the cliff, deciding which one she'd prefer. She couldn't even see the ground, just her friends falling further and further into nothing. Squeezing her eyes shut, she leapt from the cliff, angling herself straight down and tucking her arms in. She started to spin like a torpedo as she fell.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:21 pm

"Hey Taryn," Thomas told his girlfriend, waving at her as she came level with them as they fell. He grinned at her, "Don't worry. I think we won't reach the ground for awhile."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:29 pm

"What will happen when we do," Charlie asked slowly. "I mean we're falling slowly I guess so we will be able to land safely right?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:31 pm

"I don't think you can die in the Spirit World. I mean, not directly. You can get trapped here, but you can't die," Thomas said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:35 pm

Taryn laughed slightly, there was an almost imperceptible uneasiness to it. She looked down which was a terrible idea on her part, but the damage was already done. It wasn't hitting the ground or dying that she had a problem with. It was the falling and the height.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:48 pm

"Taryn, just look at me," Thomas said, reading the expression on her face. He cursed himself for not remembering earlier that Taryn was afraid of heights. He offered her his hands.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:08 pm

Taryn took a deep breath and looked at Thomas. She slipped her slightly shaking hands into his, trying to focus and steady herself. Tried to ignore the air rushing past and the lack of anything beneath her.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:15 pm

He squeezed her hands tight and smiled reassuringly at her, "Don't worry. It's going to be okay. Trust me?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:28 pm

She grabbed his hands in hers so that they were opposite each other.
"You know, I never thought falling to your death could be so fun." She said, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:39 pm

Taryn couldn't help but give a small smile in return. "Yes. I trust you." She drew herself a little closer to him, feeling less afraid about falling.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:48 pm

"Good," he whispered to her, not letting go for a single instant. He looked down to see that they were approaching a lake, so he positioned himself underneath his girlfriend to take most of the fall's impact.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:57 pm

Lily saw the lake and she did what she could, and positioned her self in an upright scuba diving position, and closed her eyes, holding her breathe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)
Page 7 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next