New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:13 pm

"To the pizza shop!" Lily said, pointing ahead.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:51 pm

"Shall we, Taryn-chan?" Thomas asked, offering his girlfriend his arm.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:01 pm

Taryn smiled and nodded, happily taking his arm, "Yes. We shall."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:13 pm

"Awwww, kodak moment." Lily said sarcastically, taking pictures with an imaginary camera.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:19 pm

"Your mockery is undeserved," Thomas complained, holding Taryn close to him with a smile, "Someday, you'll be behaving like this with Hanyer."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:25 pm

"PDA isn't really my thing." She said, making a face.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:38 am

Hanyer smiled at his girlfriend. He was glad she said that. PDA wasn't his thing either. Charlie stopped and turned to her friends. She began to drag Hanyer forward.

"Move faster."

"Ok, ok Charlie. God don't rip my arm off," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:10 pm

Lily chuckled.
"This is a good day." Lily said, resting an arm on Thomas's shoulder.
"Pizza, central park, Charlie got a boyfriend." She added the last part jokingly, and grinned over her shoulder at Charlie.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:22 pm

Charlie huffed at Lily mad that everyone was saying something about that.

"We just met! I barely know the guy."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:28 pm

"Me and Taryn 'just met'. Now, we're eating each others' faces," Thomas commented with a smirk as he entered the restaurant, pulling his girlfriend along with him.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:48 pm

"Relax, Char, I was kidding, I know you aren't like that. I'm teasing, like Lilys do."She said. Lily held the door open so Charlie and Hanyer could get through.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:32 pm

Hanyer walked through the door and hit Thomas on the head. He knew that it wasn't necessary but he didn't like everyone picking on Charlie. Charlie smiled at him.

"Thanks Hanyer. I was going to hit him myself."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:17 pm

"Sorry Charlie." Lily said, closing the door behind her.
"Hey, smacking Thomas is my job!"
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:29 pm

Taryn laughed. She tried to pass it off as a cough for a moment, before she gave up and just settled for covering her mouth with her hand.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:48 pm

"Can't we all share hitting him," Charlie asked laughing. She took a seat moving over so Hanyer and Lily could sit next to her in the booth.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:44 pm

Lily scooted in next to Charlie. She could smell pizza and bread and garlic, one of the things she loved about Italian foods. "So Charlie, what happened to your umm... cat?" She asked, referring to the animal she had summoned, not wanting to talk about it out in the open.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:32 pm

"Hey! Only Taryn-chan can hit me!" Thomas complained, sitting down across from the others before giving Taryn the puppy-dog look and asked playfully, "Aren't you going to do something to make me feel better? My head hurts."
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:08 pm

Taryn countered him with a smirk. She patted him on the head before sliding in next to him. "Better?" she asked, even though she already knew the answer to that.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:46 pm

"Oh he's fine. He's actually at my house," Charlie said. "I'm not allowed to keep all my er...cats there, but since this one is tame it's fine."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:22 pm

"Oh cool. Yeah, so when does your grandfather need us?" Lily asked Thomas.
"I want to be on time for my first job." She added sarcastically
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:50 pm

"Probably sundown. That's his style," Thomas told her with a shrug before grinning at Taryn, "I was hoping for something a little more... tasty."

He winked at her with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:24 pm

"Can we order now? I'm starving." Lily stated.
"I don't want to lose my apetite over you." She pointed a finger at them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24