New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:23 pm

"I know I can't resist you," he told her honestly, looking deep into her brown eyes. He kissed her gently on the lips before pulling away with a smile.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:30 pm

Lily gagged,
"You are sickening, please shoot me if I ever do that." She told them as she walked through the portal.
"Whoa. The guy wasn't kidding thi feels like the best night sleep I've gotten in weeks." She yawned and stretched her arms out. "Still kind of tired though, i'll be ready to sleep by the time I get home."
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:35 pm

Taryn returned the kiss tenderly, before pulling away and smiling. She looked at Lily and replied in a voice laced with sarcasm, "Okay. I will," the sarcasm faded, "But not before I document the time and take a picture."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:38 pm

"you're lucky I probably won't remember this conversation at school tomorrow, wait is there school tommorow, what day of the week is it?" She asked, she became very forgetful and clumsy wen she started getting tired.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:42 pm

"It's Friday. We get to sleep in tomorrow," Thomas assured Lily as he pulled away from the kiss before grinning, "And you will act that way when you find someone that takes your breath away. It will happen and I won't let you forget it."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:48 pm

"Whatever, all I know is I wish I weren't too old to make somebody carry me home. I don't wanna sleep in tomorrow, I'll apologize to my parents before work and then I'll meet you guys somewhere, what about a little field trip to Manhattan?" she asked them, walking backwards so she could face them.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:59 pm

Taryn smiled as she pulled away from the kiss. She smirked, "My town," she said, referring to the fact that she was born in Manhattan and had lived there until she moved to Amity. But she still visited often and she loved it there. "Sounds good."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:08 pm

"And I have nothing better to do," Thomas told Lily with a shrug, "Amity is boring without you two here. Besides, the ghosts there are a lot more friendlier once they know I'm not going to reap them."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:18 pm

"Two rules, no heights, that means statue of liberty and empire state, and no ground zero, lost souls will make me cry, and I don't want to cry in the middle of Manhattan." She said.
"What's the quickest way to get Athena boulevard from here?" Lily lived in a development with all greek mythology named streets, she happened to live in her grandmothers old house, and for some odd reason, her grandmother insisted on moving to Athena boulevard.

((Since the whole vampire thing had no point without sucking blood lol, I decided to switch to decendent of Athena, she is not goddess, but she has powers because of bloodline, she doesn't know yet though. If that makes sense Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:29 pm

((Cool. Smile ))

Taryn was perfectly okay with both of those. She hated heights anyway and ground zero made her sad. She knew people who had died there that day.

Then she thought for a moment about how she'd gotten here and she put together the route to Lily's street in her head. She had always been good with directions. She pointed to the left, "That way until you hit the sidewalk, right on the sidewalk until the next street sign, then hang a left at the stop sign."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:37 pm

(Yep.)
"Tell your grandma hi for us," Thomas told Lily with a grin. To tell the truth, he was looking forward to going to Manhattan. Personally, heights didn't bother him, but Ground Zero bothered him. There, he could still hear the countless screams of thousands of people crying out before being silened forever.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:42 pm

"Gram passed in fifth grade, but if I see her I'll tell her to wack you with a cane." She said half bitter, half joking.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:45 pm

"Oh, right," Thomas told her, feeling bad. Sometimes, he forgot that she was dead. The old woman was a familiar sight back when they were all kids. He continued, "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:47 pm

"It's all right, she'd probably pinch your cheeks and say something about big you've gotten... then smack you with a cane." It was easy to forgive him, it's not ike he was trying to be a jerk, just making a comment.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:55 pm

Taryn smiled to herself at the memory of the elderly woman. She silently and half-jokingly agreed about what she would do if she saw Thomas.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:58 pm

"Whatever you say, Lily," Thomas told her, rubbing his backside from the old memories of the cane. He shook his head, "I'll dodge her cane. I'm faster now."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:00 pm

"Thanks for the directions, I'm gonna hit home, don't forget to bring Money and stuff for tomorrow, I expect to see all of you at the times square sub station tomorrow!" She said, gesturing to her friends as she walked into the dark, clutching her ever-prescious necklace.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:10 pm

"You're welcome! We'll be there," Taryn said. She turned to Thomas, "We'd better get going, too. It's very early and I'm positive Grandma's still awake."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:13 pm

"Okay. Can't wait to hear her blame me for this," Thomas joked. He took her hand and began to walk towards where he knew his girlfriend's house was.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:14 pm

Lily was soon at her home, she nimbly used the window flowerbox as a foothold, and pushed herself onto the roof, she swung herself into the attic window, and then down through the little secret door in her ceiling, then covered it back up with the poster. She got into her pajamas, and curled up under her covers.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:22 pm

Taryn looked back at Charlie and Hanyer, "Bye, guys! See you tomorrow!" She giggled, looking at Thomas as she walked beside him. "Somehow it's always your fault. I'll try and protect you, but mentally prepare yourself," she joked.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:57 pm

"It's nice to have my brave, tough girlfriend here to defend me against angry grandmothers," Thomas joked with a grin, squeezing her hand tight. He grinned, "Say, when was it exactly that your grandmother decided it was improper for me to have you and Lily over for the night."

He thought fondly of the memories he had from when he was a kid. That was an innocent time, back when they had nothing to worry about except for a few scraped knees.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:42 pm

Taryn laughed and replied, "Let's see... I think it was right around that time when you grew about six inches and your voice dropped an octave or two."

She missed being a kid. There was a lot less to worry about. Everything was simpler then.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:46 pm

"Oh yeah. I was finally taller than you and Lily," Thomas told her thoughtfully with a small grin, "Isn't that about the time you started liking me?"

He shook his head. Everyone knew that he started liking Taryn earlier than he admitted. It was the sort of thing that just happened.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:56 pm

Taryn shook her head, smiling, "No, I liked you before then. I just didn't quite know it yet. And I definitely wasn't going to admit it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)
Page 13 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next