New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:49 pm

Thomas looked at his girlfriend, a mixture of shock and happiness on his face. He smiled a little and kissed her passionately once again, this time until he was out of breath. He murmured, a blush and stupid grin on his face, "I love you too."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:32 am

Charlie and Hanyer nodded. Hanyer looked at Charlie who smiled back. Like before, the young girl had no problem being a third wheel for right now.

"So do you think we'll meet anyone we know? Like not well, but recognize?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:49 pm

"Probably not, kids from Amity High are into their Saturday sporting events." Lily told them.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:45 pm

Taryn came out the kiss and felt light-headed, though she wasn't sure if it was that she'd run out of air or what Thomas had just said. She laughed out of pure joy and pulled him into a hug.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:49 pm

Thomas grinned and chuckled a little, embracing Taryn as he did. He hadn't felt this happy since she agreed to be his girlfriend. He kissed her again and spun her around. He joked, "I thought my feelings were obvious."
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:51 pm

Taryn giggled and kissed his forehead. She hadn't ever felt this happy before. "Yeah, well I thought mine were, too,"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:11 pm

"I suspected, yes," Thomas told her with a laugh before hugging her close to him and kissing her cheek, "It's still good to hear them, though."
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:09 pm

Taryn smiled at him, "I know," she murmured. She stayed close to him as he held her. A bird twittered somewhere in the distance and it was the only thing that she noticed other and she and Thomas. And she was perfectly okay with that.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:09 pm

Thomas smiled, not able to think of anything to say. All that mattered was this moment right now and he was scared of breaking it, as though it were made of glass.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:43 pm

"I meant dead-wise," Charlie said. She was curious as to who they might meet.

"I'd doubt it, but who knows. Maybe someone famous might kick the bucket soon," Hanyer said.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:35 pm

"Maybe, but only those who need to be punished are sent to hades, I think. So unless Marilyn Manson kicks it, I doubt it."She said
"I hate MArilyn Manson."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:56 pm

Charlie laughed at Lily's comment, but she nodded.

"Well let's just hope for no trouble on our first night."

Hanyer hoped that would be true. He really didn't want to deal with tons of complaining ghosts or worse, ones that tried to kill them too.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:08 pm

Taryn could have stayed there in Thomas' arms forever. She barely noticed that she was still blushing to the tips of her ears. She kissed his cheek, then brought her lips close to his ear and murmured, "So..."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:11 pm

Thomas felt his face heat up. A million thoughts rushed through his mind, mostly about how nice and soft Taryn felt against his body or how beautiful she was or how kissing her felt amazing.

"So what?" he asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:25 pm

Taryn giggled at the fact that she'd just made him blush. She shrugged and shook her head, "I don't know. I was hoping you would."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:33 pm

Thomas smiled at her and kissed her, "Well, I know I want to do something or other that'll make Lily hurl. Is that it?"
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:48 pm

Taryn smiled back at him. "Well, there are a lot of things that could make Lily hurl. It all depends on what you mean by that."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:51 pm

He laughed and gripped her tighter, but careful not to hurt her, "Well, you know what they say. Talk is cheap. I can always show you."

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:08 pm

((*Hurl* you have succeeded XD ))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:09 pm

(I aim to please. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:57 pm

((*gigglesnort*))

Taryn felt her cheeks burn again as Thomas pulled tighter up against him. She shot him a smirk and then said, "Okay."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:09 pm

Thomas grinned at her and sat down against a tree, causing her to sit down next to him or, more specifically, on his lap. He blushed at his accident and kissed her again, pretending he meant to do that. He only wished that Lily was here to vomit.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:26 pm

Taryn's eyes widened in surprise and she squeaked as she was pulled toward the ground. She giggled slightly when she landed safely in his lap and pretended that he'd meant to do that, as well. She returned the kiss tenderly.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:37 pm

Thomas smiled a bit, deepening the kiss as he moved his arms up and down Taryn's back. He certainly hoped karma wasn't real. He remembered when he, Taryn, and Lily interrupted couples like this in the park when they were little.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:14 pm

Taryn arched her back and let her fingers intertwine themselves in Thomas's hair as she kissed him. She believed in karma and hoped it wasn't real at the moment, as well. She remembered one couple in particular she had stayed in a tree cooing and dropping glops of vanilla yogurt that looked suspiciously like something else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)
Page 18 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next