New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:47 pm

Hanyer smiled and leaned back in. He liked kissing Lily. He just hoped he wouldn't become as worse as Thomas and Taryn.
--------
"Well I was here with my friends, but they're all off by themselves," she told Dakotah. "They're all dating."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:50 pm

"That must be interesting." Dakotah said.
"Do you want help finding them?"

~~~

Lily leaned in more, gently, she really liked Hanyer, and didn't want to mess anything up.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:57 pm

"No," she said, then knowing that he might think she was blowing him off she continued. "They will find me once they're done. We have something to do tonight."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:03 pm

"Oh, ok, well, can I keep you company?" he asked.

~~~~
Lily pulled back lightly.
"Thanks, umm, we should probably go find Charlie, it's almost lunch." She whispered
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:35 pm

"Sure," Charlie said nodding. "So you said you like animals?"
-------------
Hanyer nodded. He was feeling kind of light headed, but in a good, happy way.

"Yeah. I don't want her to be all alone for a long time."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:52 pm

"Okay, come on." Lily said, she crawled down the branch, and jumped onto the grass.

~~~
"Yeah, I have a Chinchilla named hummingbird, my mom named it." He said, slightly annoyed, he had wanted to name it thunderfoot.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:56 pm

Charlie giggled again at the name.

"I have a cat named Arrow. I named it though."

Charlie was silently relieved that her friends weren't here. She was sure they would tease her about this. Not that there was anything to tease.
------------
Hanyer followed her lead. He looked around and headed to where there were benches. He knew the young girl well and so he knew she would be reading.

But as he walked up to her he saw that she was not alone. He stopped a few feet away and hid behind a tree, not wanting to interupt anything.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:00 pm

Lily walked up behind him.
"Who's that?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:10 pm

Taryn laughed at Thomas being... 'smooth.' Once again, her urge to constantly be difficult took over and she smirked at him. "Is that so?" She got very close to him, close enough to feel his breath. Then she smiled, and whispered in his ear, "Well, you'll have to wait." She looked over toward Charlie and the boy. Then she spotted Lily and Hanyer nearby. She wondered what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:19 pm

Thomas blushed a little before glaring playfully at his girlfriend. He groaned, "You just love torturing me, don't you, Taryn-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:27 pm

Taryn laughed and replied, "Well, duh! You should see the look on your face right now. Priceless." Then she looked back down toward the trees and asked, "What do you suppose Hanyer's gonna do?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:35 pm

"Either yell at the boy or wait for the right moment to embarrass Charlie," Thomas guessed with a shrug before smirking a bit, "And you still owe me a proper apology later, mi amor."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:18 am

"I have no idea. He's not someone I know." Hanyer was feeling something deep within him and he knew what it was. A protectiveness towards Charlie. After her brother left, he took his place as Charlie's older brother.

"Should we go introduce ourselves?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:45 am

"Okay, just... be nice." She said, patting his arm.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:00 pm

Taryn smirked at Thomas, "I haven't forgotten." She looked back toward the others, watching in the distance and waiting for Hanyer to go and 'say hello.' He had always seemed a bit protective of Charlie. He might have a big brother reaction, the way her cousin, Alex, always had.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:01 pm

"Good," he told her, watching the scene with Charlie, Hanyer, and her new friend that happened to be a boy with interest.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:12 pm

Hanyer made his way over to Charlie and Dakotah.

"Hey Charlie sorry to make you hang out by yourself, although now it looks like you found someone to hang out with."

Charlie nodded at Hanyer. "This is Dakotah. He saw me reading and asked about it."

Hanyer paniced for a second, afraid that Dakotah had seemed her summoning book, but then calmed down, trusting Charlie to keep her secret.

"That's very nice of you."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:55 pm

"Charlie, I thought you didn't like boys yet," Thomas teased as he decided to reveal himself and Taryn with a grin, "Our little girl is growing up."

He made as if he was going to cry.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:30 pm

Taryn smiled and rolled her eyes. She patted Thomas on the shoulder and said jokingly, "It's okay, Tommy. Be strong. You can do this." She turned to Charlie and her new friend who was a boy, "Hello, Charlie. Hello, Dakotah. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:34 pm

Thomas smiled mischievously and wiped a non-existent tear, "I know Taryn-chan. I guess we'll just have to have another..."

He grinned and nodded at the boy, "Hey."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:25 pm

Charlie frowned and whacked Thomas on the arm.

"Shaddup!"

Hanyer laughed. Charlie was cute even when angry.

"Don't be mad at Thomas. We're all happy that you found someone," he teased.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:13 pm

Taryn laughed when Thomas was whacked on the shoulder, but she made a weak attempt to cover it up. She looked at Charlie and grinned, "A little defensive, are we?" she asked, teasingly. She laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:57 pm

((Sorry I haven't been on, lost the computer for a week but got it back on good behavior))

"Hahhaha, umm these are the friends you told me about." Dakotah laughed nervously, claustrophobia was starting to set in and his tan skin seemed to begin to drain of its color.

-------

"Leave her alone guys, she puts up with us all day." Lily scolded.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:58 pm

"Thank you Lily," Charlie said, turning to Dakotah. "Hey are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:10 pm

Dakotah nodded.
"Umm. mmhmm." He told her, he had always been sort of defensive about his fear, because he thought himself stupid for being afraid of not having enough space. To channel himself, he gripped the bench seat tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)
Page 22 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next