New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]

Go down 
+4
zukoscrazyfangirl
Velox
volleygirl
Shadow Moonseye
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
volleygirl

volleygirl

Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:00 pm

[[We don't need a room. =P]]

"We'll just kill an animal or find berries or something. Or maybe there will be a bear with a basket of ultimate magicalness," Fawn said sarcastically, starting to fly towards the opposite end of town.

"And about the caring less thing - I don't care, but I do. Because you know what Talon would do to me - do to us - if she died in our hands. And the road? I just think that something's up with it. I have a feeling. A good one."

Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:06 pm

"Yeah, because that happening a lot recently, and we're luckier than everyone else." Gamer added on to the sarcastic-ness, following her. "Although I was looking forward to a fried chicken sandwich." he griped, annoyed that they had to leave the town.

"Oh, sure. That's the only reason why you care. Well, that's another point for the wonderful leader you are. And whatever you say, but you better be right. I'm getting really hungry..." Gamer told her as they started closing in on the road.
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:31 pm

Fawn groaned. "Oh my gosh, fine," she sighed, and did a small turn. She dive-bombed down into a parking lot behind a building, and motioned for Gamer to follow her. She tucked her wings in tight under her white short-sleeved parka-hoodie thing, and looked around - thankfully, nobody seemed to have noticed.

We can't look suspicious, she thought to herself. We made a little bit too much of a scene back there.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:37 pm

"What? Hey!" Gamer exclaimed as he dived down and followed her. "I was just complaining! I didn't mean tha--" Gamer was cut himself off when his stomach suddenly growled. "On second thought, let's eat first...but we should move fast before Lily gets too far ahead." he told her tucking in his wings behind his torned red jacket. We should change clothes when we have more time. People might start questioning us or something.
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:43 pm

"I seriously doubt she'll get that far," Fawn said, walking around the corner of the building casually. She looked like an everyday person, except her clothes were rather dirty and torn in some spots. Otherwise normal. "And we'll catch up somehow. She has to stop to rest or eat some time, and we'll catch her then."

She pushed the door open, and walked in. No strange looks so far, she thought to herself, trying to keep her cool. So far, so good. No flashing cameras..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:08 pm

((So sorry for not posting for so long...this board switch thing got me kind of messed up. Anyway, great job to everyone who helped transfer this RP. Very Happy))

Merlin stared back at Rift, his body half-turned to follow Talon. Showering and food had seemed like such a nice, simple, and welcome course of action. Talon, in her usual blunt manner, had given them a perfect temporary escape from Rift's demands.

But he had never expected this particular demand.

Take him with us? Merlin's first reaction, after the initial shock, was utter horror. He had not been with his Flock from the first, but he had been with them long enough that he could imagine no other family. His Flock was special, tight-knit, as and safe as you could get when you were an avian mutant. To have Rift, the music-freak, bat-eared, red-eyed, fanged kid traveling with them sounded like a nightmare he might have after eating Talon's cooking. Merlin shuddered to imagine the kind of chaos he could inflict on his Flock with his musical skill. He could have them at each other's throats, or give them amnesia, make them forget how to fly or use their powers, or make them his slaves.

He looked over at Talon helplessly, his look-to-the-leader instinct kicking in in the face of this totally unexpected request.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:20 pm

{xD "Talon's cooking"...It's okay. I'm glad you're still here and posting with Us! ^^...and I'm very sorry that I thought you were a guy...U_U}

"Yeah, I guess so." Gamer followed Fawn through the door. The heavy aroma of fastfood filled the his nose instantly. He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. "Ah, that smells so good...it doesn't seem to be french fries though." He opened his eyes and noticed that they were in a Taco Bell. "Oh...Tacos are good too."
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:28 pm

[[Buh, Taco Bell makes me hurl. xD]]

Fawn smiled - fast food restaurants made her giddy - heck, any food that she didn't kill and grill over a rickety fire made her smile. She gave Gamer a thumbs-up behind her back, but also motioned to be on the lookout for anything strange. Not that he didn't know that, but still.

Fawn walked up to the counter, and looked over the menu - so much to choose from (and the good thing was, they had tons to spend on food). She ordered her food, and laughed a little when the cashier gave her a surprised look.

Yeah, bud, I'm pretty damn hungry, she thought. Just give me the food.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:38 pm

(Hey, don't worry about it AD, I'm just glad to still have you with us!)

Take him with us?

Talon was shocked, to say the least. Here was this angry, nasty, freaky ass bat-kid who not more than a few minutes ago had been yelling and threatening to cram his fist down her throat, now was solemn, calm. Saying that he wanted to come with them.

The flock leader met Merlin’s gaze, holding it for a second. She could tell from that breif moment, Merlin was against it. She sighed, and looked to Rift, sizing him up.

Safety in numbers. Her flock had seven members. Everyone had their strengths and conversely, their weaknesses. Her flock had clashing personalities at times, Rift would only add to it. Not to mention his freaky musical skills. He could have them kill each other, give up, despair, whatever pleased him.

Shit…this is going to be one of those decisions I’m going to hate myself for, no matter what I chose. ****, why do I always get in situations like this!?

Safety in numbers. With Rift they’d be eight members strong. He probably had vastly different skills than the flock, and a new skills would be welcome in the flock. He could use his musical abilities to their advantage, knock Erasers out of the air, make them kill themselves, each other. Maybe he could even use his power on that…monster.

“I said after we eat and get cleaned up. I think better on a full stomach.”

She looked from Rift to Merlin, gauging their reactions.

“Sound reasonable?”
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:41 pm

{Too bad, they can't stay for long or people might notice. D}

Gamer tugged on his hat a little signalling that he understood. Although, it was pretty obvious. Gamer checked out what Fawn got wondering if he should get the same thing.

Henh. It's always fun to see people's faces when we get to eat in places like this. Another reason why eating in cities and towns are better! Gamer thought grinning. As he looked at the menu trying to decide on what to get. "Uh, Fawn, I think I'll just have two orders of the left side of the board, and three medium drinks." he told her.

Okay, after a quick bite it's off too...wherever Lily and that road is I guess...?
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:46 pm

Fawn's eyes widened as Gamer used her nickname - she quickly gave his order, ignoring this time the looks she got. She watched anxiously as the food started to pile up more and more on the trays, and she smiled. Her stomach grumbled in anxiety.

"Uh... you ready to pay?" the cashier asked. Fawn nodded, and handed over the money. Yet another strange look from the cashier. Fawn looked down at the food. When everything was there, she quickly picked up a tray and walked over to a table.

"Stay here - I'm going to ask for a couple bags. Eat what you can before we ditch." she told Gamer.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:55 pm

Gamer flinched and mentally smacked himself on the forehead when he realized what he had just done. Idiot! You can't just get hungry and forget important stuff like that!

He walked over to a table with Fawn and sat down. "Okay Shauna." he replied, hoping to cover up his mistake. Gamer started unwrapping a few tacos and burritos, and quickly but carefully scarfed them down. Ah, this is good, but we gotta move! Hurry up Fawn!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:59 pm

There was a reason, Merlin thought, that Talon was the leader. She could always find some astonishingly simple solution to most dilemmas. He wondered if she was extremely canny and smart, or if she just made this stuff up as she went along.

"Yeah, food sounds good," he said pointedly, hoping that presenting a united front would make Rift give in so they could eat already.
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:01 pm

[[-coughLOOKATHERNAMEONTHESHEETSMARTONEcough- It's Leslie. =P]]

Fawn rolled her eyes at Gamer - guys were such idiots some times. She quickly walked back up to the cashier, chatted him up a little, got the bags, and walked back. She separated their orders, putting Gamer's in one bag and hers in the other. She could hardly keep herself from sitting down and scarfing it all down there, but they had to go.

"Let's go," she hissed when everything was done. She threw her food in a bag she'd grabbed from a dumpster earlier, and strode out the door and back around to the other side of the building.

"That was too easy." she said, laughing a little. "Let's go." She quickly let out her wings, gave a push, and was over like a bullet.
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

Location : Today I am here. By tommorrow, I will be gone. What hopes do you have of catching my song?

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:07 pm

IC: Rift

Rift rolled his eyes casually, releasing Talon's shoulder and moving over to the fridge. Flinging it open, he grabbed himself a beer, and looked at the two. "You kiddos drink much? Want one?" He shook his bottle for emphasis, while casually grabbing the leftovers of a rather large pizza from the fridge. Tossing the box towards the two, Rift grinned widely.

"Eat up, kids. I don't got all day."
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:15 pm

{Okay...he said "Shauna", 'cause it kind of sounds like "Fawn" so if people heard him say "Fawn", then they might think that they just misheard him say "Shauna"...-__-...and how is he supposed to know what her real name is...?}

Gamer finished off the taquito he was eating, quickly threw all of his trash away, and helped Fawn get the rest of the food in the bags. He grabbed his soda and followed Fawn out the door.

He tossed his drink into a trash can near the street as they went around the building. I hope things don't get really bad like they usually do when things get too easy. He thought before unfurling out his wings and taking off after Fawn.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:25 pm

Talon caught the box, her lightning fast reflexes causing her to snatch it out of the air. She tossed her head at Merlin, motioning for him to join her at the small kitchen table. She set the box down and opened it, before snatching up a piece and greedily tearing into it.

"Too early for drinkin', bat boy." She said around a mouthful of the cold pizza. She swallowed hard, wincing slightly as the barely chewed food went down. "This all you got? I dunno about you, but us bird kids run on lots of food."

She grinned at Merlin and winked, before taking another large bite. If there was anything that could quickly banish a bad mood, it was food. Especially since she didn't have to worry about people getting suspicious or eraser's dropping in on their heads.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/
Plaguewalker

Location : Today I am here. By tommorrow, I will be gone. What hopes do you have of catching my song?

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:30 pm

IC: Rift

"It's never to early fer drinking, toots." Rift popped the lid of his beer, and took a swig. "The stuff is ambrosia, and I never get sick of it." Hearing the comment about the food, Rift laughed heartily.

"I live here alone, and I have a fridge the size of a car. You think that's all I got?" He reaching into it's depth, he retrieved himself a rather tasty looking sub, several burgers, and what could only be described as the largest apple in existance. "Help yourself. I got more than enough food to feed an army of you freaks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm

Merlin followed Talon's lead, dropping into a chair and picking up a piece of pizza that rightfully was probably three or four slices stuck together. It was ice cold, but that didn't matter much. He'd eaten rabbit, rat, and even bugs before...he much preferred pepperoni, whether hot or cold. Although, that apple looked extremely tasty. He hadn't tasted real fruit in quite a while; the fruit they occasionally found in the wild was usually sour, wormy, or overripe. He felt a little guilty that the rest of the Flock wasn't here to share this rare treat.

He shook his head at Rift's offer of beer too, although he didn't supply a reason like Talon. He'd never tasted alcohol, but he'd seen what too much did to people. He'd read about it too; enough to know that it wasn't a good idea to risk losing his wits in this kind of situation. He had no idea what even a little beer might do to him.

It was weird how fast Rift seemed to change moods; a few minutes he had been soundly insulting them, and now he appeared to be perfectly at ease offering them the contents of his fridge. He was much like his songs, Merlin thought, changing attitudes in the space of moments.
Back to top Go down
PeriCat

PeriCat

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:50 pm

((Why hello there, old friends Very Happy volleygirl told me to come back...so...here I am, I guess. :p
So, um, what's going on? Haha, I hope you wouldn't mind telling me what's going on, and maybe where Felix is?))
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:28 pm

{Well, I think you were back with us WAY in the beginning...and a lot has happened then. Let's see...Epsilon was attacking Gamer, Iggy, and Edge at the grocery store; they escaped but were followed back; then, Edge took Gamer to some caves, and Fawn and Lily followed. Merlin and Talon stayed behind to hold off Epsilon. (Talon's flock and Max's flock kind of got split up, and each went their separate ways...that's what We decided to go with anyways.) They nearly died until Akia (I think that's her name. It's a new character that Shadow Moonseye made up. She's also a recombinant and sort of Epsilon's superior.) told him to stop. Merlin managed to get Talon to a big city where they met Rift who saved them. (Rift is an escaped bat-human hybrid that Plaguewalker made up.) They're both currently at Rift's appartment and he's taking care of them in exchange for becoming part of their flock. Meanwhile, Edge, Fawn, Gamer, and Lily rested at the cave for a night. Edge took off on her own the next morning. Lily, Gamer, and Fawn tried searching for Merlin and Talon in a small town. Lily and Fawn got in a fight and Lily flew off on her own. This caused the townspeople to notice the avians, so they got out of their fast. However, Gamer and Fawn were starving so they snuck back to get some food, and they took off with a plan to follow Lily down this trail thing they saw earlier, hoping that they would find Merlin and Talon.

Now, the question is where does this leave Felix? The best solution that I can come up with is that Felix ended up hiding on his own in the forest way back when Epsilon attacked them (maybe he got knocked out accidentally and couldn't hear Edge's directions to the cave?), and so he's been lost for days wandering around. This is the best I've got. As for what to do next, maybe you could talk with "hmZm" about Her plans for Edge, 'cause I've got no idea what She's planning. Or you could think up of something else. Your choice.

Well, I hope that helped. Good to see you back! ^^}
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:30 pm

Lily flew towards the caves, they weren't too far way and she passed them, staying eastward, "Ok, I'll find game and Fawn again after I find Talon and Merlin. Talon and Merlin have a beter sense of direction, and it will be easier." She told herself.
Back to top Go down
PeriCat

PeriCat

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:14 am

((Yeah, thank you, Velox Smile Hopefully, I'll have a post up here soon. I need to figure out what I'm going to do with him, though. And how he's going to make his way back to the flock. Well, part of it, anyway, I guess. =p ))
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:16 pm

Fawn was confused; she kept a steady on the ground to make sure nothing was following them from there, but her mind wasn't in to it. She kept losing focus on the situation. She chewed absentmindedly on one of her tacos, sipping one of her drinks every so often. "Let's go this way," she murmured, tipping her left wing down towards the ground. "We can go in the woods and then alter our way back from there."

The caves were close now; her mind started to wonder if Lily would have stopped there to see if Talon and Merlin were back. I hope she did.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:41 pm

Aww, man this rocks!!!

Gamer would finish off one food item, then take a drink, and then start on another food item and repeat the cycle. Despite his enjoyment he was still keeping up with Fawn, allthough he was going much slower than usual.

Wait, did Fawn say something? he wondered as he chewed his Mexican Pizza. The avian noticed the second in command swooping to the left towards the ground. With one more bite finishing of his pizza, Gamer followed. I think we're heading back towards those caves. Although, I'm not really sure where we are. I probably should be paying more attention...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: