New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]

Go down 
+4
zukoscrazyfangirl
Velox
volleygirl
Shadow Moonseye
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Velox

Velox

Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:13 pm

"Limit? What limit? I learned how to break that thing like 8 times ago." Gamer grinned. He put his game into sleep mode and tucked it into his inner jacket pocket. Seeing the gray machine with a big sign above marked 'ATM', he walked up to it, and slowly tiltled his head to each side looking out for trouble. He placed his left hand on the side of the machine and leaned on it casually. He then put his right hand into hand into his pocket and then pulled it out and tapped the machine, acting like he was inserting his card. He closed his eyes and focused for a bit. Okay. Pass the pin number, break the limit thing, and...

PLEASE ENTER THE AMOUNT YOU WISH TO WITHDRAW

"Easy money." Gamer smirked as the words popped up on the screen. Soon, a stack of 100 dollar bills came out of the slot. The technopath grabbed them and stuffed them into his pocket. Then again, and then again. After a total of five stacks, Gamer pushed a few buttons on the machine. The ATM restarted to it's original state, and Gamer pretended to grab a card and walked back towards the others. "Okay, I've got $5000. Is that enough, or did you want two ponies?"
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:55 am

Fawn watched, eyebrows raised, as Gamer professionally jacked out piles off hundred dollar bills. When he was done, she clapped sarcastically. "Well done," she laughed. "I shouldn't have doubted you after all. And five-thousand is a lot more than enough."

"So, now that we can live the avian high life and basically do whatever the hell we want, where should we go first?" she asked jovially. This is just far too good to be true.... she thought to herself. Though it would be a lot better if Talon, Merlin, and Edge were here to....

"I vote to get a hotel room and crash. With room service, of course."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:42 pm

"I vote for getting a quick bite, renting a nice room, then finding Talon and Merlin and coming back in time for dinner and a movie." Lily suggested hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:15 pm

Having such easy access to money, shelter, and food was three out of a few good reasons why Gamer liked cities and towns, but even though they were about to have all of that, he wasn't feeling very happy.

"Yeah, whatever, I'm just hungry..." Gamer replied, staring off to the right. However, he didn't wanna completely ruin the others' good moods. "...and, find an awesome hotel with a pool, and arcade, and then go find the others and watch a movie! Like Lily suggested..."
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:54 am

Fawn looked down at the ground, and gritted her teeth. I don't think they understand that it might not be that easy to find Talon and Merlin - we don't even know where they are. They could be hundreds, thousands, many, many, miles away from where we are. She sighed heavily, and looked back up with a skeptical look on her face.

"The food sounds good for a start, and renting a room is good, but we don't know how far away Talon and Merlin are. They could be forever far away... I hate to say it again, but we might not ever find them. Let's just take it from the start and get food."

[[Oh, and since I didn't tell any of you already (except maybe Velox), I'm going to be gone from tomorrow (June 27th) to around July 7th. I have camp and then I'm going back to Indiana. I might be on the 4th, 5th, or 6th, but it would only be for a limited time.]]
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:41 am

((Have fun Very Happy))

Lily rolled her eyes, "we also know that they are recovering from serious injuries, meaning they are probably quite close." She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:33 pm

Gamer knew that Fawn was just telling the truth and being realistic, but he still hated that she said that. It seemed like she was being too pessimistic with the 'might not ever find them' stuff. We would find them again. We had to. Besides, if we couldn't find Merlin or Talon, then how was Edge supposed to find us or the other way around?

Wait! Edge. Yeah, I'm angry at Edge for just abandoning us just like that and not even telling me anything. Did I just forget that or something?

"Look, I'm hungry. Can we just go get some food now, or whatever?" he asked the others impatiently.
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:43 pm

"Lily, if they're gonna recover somewhere, I bet they're go somewhere secluded, somewhere relatively far away," Fawn hissed. "I don't like to be the one with all the bad news, but this is reality." A part of her lip raised up slightly in what could be taken as a snarl without noise.

"Let's find food," she grumbled angrily. Before I rip her to shreds and get kicked out for good.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:46 pm

(GAH! Sorry for the loooong time without posting, everyone (especially avatardestiny and plaguewalker) anyways, here goes with the post!)

Great. Just freaking perfect.

Talon sighed, draging her fingers through her hair. It was too early, she was too sore and way too hungry to be dealing with this whole mess. Her stomach rumbled rather loudly, as if in agreement with her.

"Rift or bat-face, or whatever the hell you so happen to be calling yourself, look. I'm tired. You're tired. In fact, all three of us are tired. I'm fucking sore. I bet Merlin is too. I'm hungry, Merlin's hungry, and we're both covered in our fare share of tried blood and grit. So how about you stuff a sock in that large mouth of yours and shut the hell up about your goddamn fee."

She trudged over to Merlin, bumping his arm with her elbow, her way of saying don't worry.

"If you insist on pursuing this screwed up conversation, how about doing so after we've eaten and got cleaned up?"

Lord knows I could use a shower... She glanced down at her shirt and pants. Along with getting these washed...
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/
Plaguewalker

Location : Today I am here. By tommorrow, I will be gone. What hopes do you have of catching my song?

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:53 pm

"My fee ain't much kiddos."

The bat rose to his feet, his expression uncharacteristically solemn. He moved slowly, not truely tapping into his impressive speed. His hand came to rest on Talon's shoulder, his long finger draping over it, like some strange appendage growing from her skin.

"I only want you to bring me with you when you go to find your flock. I've got an itching to spread my wings, and saftey is in numbers." His voice was...calm. Dead calm. Almost as if he had thought about this for a long time.

Releasing her shoulder, Rift coughed roughly a few times into his hand, before rubbing it on his pants. "What do you say, kiddos?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:59 pm

Lily clenched and unclenched her fists. "If they are so far away, then we'd better start looking now, you aren't the leader Fawn, you never have been, If you want to stay here you can, but I'm going to look for them!" She shouted. "And quit being such a goddamned pessimist!" She added, although some of what she said may have seemed to make no sense, she was very angry. She had half a mind to take off then and there.
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:08 pm

Fawn's lips raised in a full-on snarl, and she turned angrily to face Lily. "You shut the hell up before I kick your ass into the ground!" she yelled at her. "If you want to go look for Talon and Merlin, then go f*cking do it yourself! Right now, I could care less if you go die in a fiery pit with nobody at your side!"

"Damn it, if they're going to ever come back, I think they'll find us before we find them!"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:13 pm

"Go to hell Fawn!" Lily yelled at her before running towards the way the came. "I hope if you go missing, everybody waits a week before they go looking for you!" with that she kicked off the ground and flew off.
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:16 pm

Fawn snarled, and without one thought otherwise, took off into the sky - she was silently thanking a higher power for her better than average speed. She quickly caught up to Lily, and jerked her back down towards the ground.

She moved in front of her, her eyes ablaze with fury. "Get back down there!" she yelled, pointing a wicked finger at where Gamer was. "I don't care right now, but I am not losing another flock member!"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:25 pm

"hell no! I'm not leaving the flock, I'm being LOYAL and going to look for them, if you don't want me to be away from me, come with me, but get off my back, your being as bossy as hell." She said, wiggling out of the other flock member's grasp. "Your not the leader, stop acting like one."
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:39 pm

Gamer just stared up at them, his eyes bulging wide, and his mouth slightly open. Apparently, Fawn and Lily had completely forgotten the fact that they were in a freakin' town with a whole bunch of people walking the streets!!! People started looking up and gasped with excitement. People got out there cell phones and started taking pictures. Pretty soon, police sirens started blaring.

Gamer sighed, clamped his head over his eyes and shook his head. "And Fawn told me not to do anything stupid."
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:47 pm

"Until Talon comes back - if she ever does - then I'm the leader and you're going to deal with it!" Fawn hissed at Lily, and grabbed at her again, missing once, but then getting a portion of her shirt. Um... now what..., she thought to herself. I could kick a wing, break a bone...

"Oh... crap..." she uttered as the townspeople started to gather around them, flashing cameras and recording videos. "Gamer, come on, we gotta blow this joint!"

She released her grip on Lily, gave a mighty heave of her wings, and was off like a rocket, leaving the town in the dust.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:57 pm

Thinking quickly, Gamer shot two fire hydrants, to help cover his escape. As the water gushed upwards into the air spraying everyone and diverting their attention for a bit, Gamer unfurled his wings, ran as hard as he could and took off into the air.

{Mmm, not that big of a post...}
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:29 pm

Lily flew in a different direction from Fawn, back Eastwards towards the caves, but planned on passing the caves, finding a city, where she though they might be. She was extremely mad at Fawn She doesn't even seem to care about them now, shes being a real bitch too. Lily thought angrily.
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:04 am

[[I hate my computer in Indiana so very much. >.> But whatever, we can has restart nao.]]

"Damn it," Fawn hissed as Lily flew away from them. "Damn her, I hope she gets lost and is eaten by some random monster from the sky." She gave one last piercing glare that was lost on Lily, and shot off into the sky; so much for staying low and in control in the city. At least they had money.

And the good thing was - Lily had hardly any on her! I'll bet she'll come flying back to us when she's skin and bones - and what am I gonna do? I'm gonna laugh and deny her any because she was a bitch who defied her second in command just because their leader was AWOL.

"F*ck you, Lily. F*ck. You."
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:50 am

Gamer was flapping hard trying to catch up with Fawn who flew off at top speed. "Tch! We're not all built like Peregrines on steiroids." Gamer muttered in annoyance as he could barely see the her ahead of him. It looked like she stopped though, so it would only be a matter of time.

"Yep, that's definitely Fawn." Gamer noted when he got closer enough to hear her swear. Looking further, he realized that Lily wasn't with her. "Huh?!" Gamer turned around, and squinting, could see something far out into the distance that seemed like Lily flying away by herself. Greeeaaaat. Gamer flew up to Fawn and stopped; hovering in the air flapping his wings. "And Lily is, flying away to blow off some steam?" he asked sarcastically, knowing that Lily was leaving too.

{Sorry about Your computer...I can't call you "Veggie", can I? Well, the RP hasn't really moved at all since you've been gone. You might wanna PM avatardestiny or something. It's good to have you back BTW. )}

Last edited by Velox on Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:53 am

[[Lily isn't with them anymore. =P She flew in the opposite direction, back towards the caves. And you have my permission to call me Veggie. ^^ And thanks, it's good to be back on here. -hugs the Internet-]]

"Right now, I could care less what Lily's doing," Fawn hissed at Gamer when he caught up to her. "She's being miss rebellious, but I'm just trying to keep her safe and I'm trying to keep us all together, dammit! If we ever find Talon, she's going to kill me."

You know, I get the feeling I'm gonna need a damn good explanation as to why only two of us are together when - and if - we find Talon.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:28 pm

{Well, You put that Fawn grabbed her, so I kind of thought she could've flew off later, and he could've been coming at them from an angle, and...should I edit it?<<'}

"Yeah, she probably will." Gamer replied inconsiderately. He then sighed. "Well this sucks. You do realize that that 'If we' is pretty much the reason why she left, right?"

How's Lily gonna survive by herself? Sure, she's good with a knife but I don't think she knows how to start a fire or anything. I'm actually surprised that she can clean a fish, but I don't see her killing rabbits or whatever. And Fawn has all of the money, so she can't buy food...why'd I give it all to her anyway...?
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:38 pm

[[She grabbed her and Lily shook it off, now she's flying the other way. You might want to edit. xD]]

"Oh thanks Gamer, that makes me feel so much better," Fawn replied snarkily. She did a quick 360 check of the area - they were way above the town now, probably high enough that nobody could see them anymore. There was nothing suspicious around the town. Just trees. And that road.

Yeah, about that road, Fawn thought. I want to see where it takes us outside of the town.

"Hey, Gamer," Fawn murmured, a smirk crawling across her face. "Let's follow the road out the other side of the town. Lily won't be able to tell we're following her. We can go low through the woods, maybe rest. Unless you're dying to buy food now."
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:51 pm

{Oh, okay. Well, I edited...and I think it made my post a little bit larger, too. *Resist the urge to tell You and the internet to get a room* >D}

Gamer was kind of surprised with Fawn's idea, but not too surprised. "Well, I've barely eaten anything since yesterday, but I suppose we could. There might be some berries or something. Or a bear with a picnic basket." Gamer joked, but his tone stayed the same.

Although, I thought you 'could care less' about what Lily does. And what's up with you and that road, anyways?" Gamer asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: