New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]

Go down 
+4
zukoscrazyfangirl
Velox
volleygirl
Shadow Moonseye
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:44 pm

"F*ck it, something doesn't feel right." Lily said to herself. She turned around and flew full speed back towards the caves. She could sort of here the sound of battle, she pulled out her pocketknife and flipped it open.
She looked down at her stomache, her shirt was ripped and you could see the gash from where Epsilon's claws had gotten her. "Don't screw this one up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:31 pm

((Rrr, this website is weird. A couple days ago it was sending me updates whenever people posted, and then it just stopped. I figured people weren't posting. Teaches me to rely on computer-generated memos. Rolling Eyes ))

Merlin raised his eyebrows and snagged another piece of pizza from under Talon's reaching hand. "Keep your apple, then, batty," he said, snorting. He could have been angry, but the possessive way Rift clutched at the apple was almost comical. Merlin half expected him to hiss "My Preciousssssss." He found himself amused instead, especially with his stomach already feeling better and more food ahead. The bat-hybrid was probably just trying to piss him off, and he wouldn't rise to that bait. He wanted to tell him that if he thought he even had a chance of joining the Flock, he'd better get used to sharing food instead of hoarding his precious giant apples, but Merlin didn't really want to continue the conversation. It would probably just lead to more insults and animosity.
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:22 pm

Fawn looked around, and smiled a little - all but one of the Erasers were gone (the last of which was fighting Gamer). She dropped down to his level as quietly as she possibly could, put a finger over her lips to tell Gamer to not do anything, then went after the Eraser, full force.

[[If there's any hint of god-modding in this post, tell me. Also, I was in Iowa last week, and that's why I didn't post. ^^]]
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:32 pm

{I don't think so, but I hope that Fawn's behind the Eraser, and that Gamer can deliver the finishing blow.}

The Eraser and Gamer had closed in and were feet away from each other. Gamer noticed Fawn's signal from earlier, and closed in his wings. He stop and crouched low to the ground right in front of the Eraser, and ducked as the Eraser took a powerful swipe; it missed by inches, and it didn't see Fawn coming at all.

{Hope that post is long enough. I think it's okay...}
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:10 pm

[[Yeah, I should've mentioned that. She is behind the Eraser, not in front of Gamer. xD]]

Fawn gritted her teeth as she felt herself ram into the Eraser's back; his body was pretty much as hard as a brick wall, and would jar any normal human (maybe even give them a concussion). She whacked him in the middle of the back with her elbow, making him shudder, and backed away quickly to avoid any possible incoming blows.

She skidded a little, catching herself with an arm to the ground. She smirked, and nodded at Gamer, letting him know that it was his turn - finish the Eraser off.

Last edited by volleygirl on Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:28 pm

{I thought so, but yeah. Oh! And You said that she whacked him his elbow. D}

Despite the Eraser's hard body, Fawn hit the Eraser with enough force that he started to topple over. Gamer didn't need Fawn's signal to move. He pushed off the ground straight up at the Eraser, and delivered a powerful spinning uppercut into the wolf mutant's jaw. The Eraser's eyes rolled back into his head, and he toppled over like a load of bricks.

Gamer landed a little off balance and dizzy, but his face was beaming. "Ha! Shoryuuken! What now, sucker!?" the avian kid taunted.
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:42 pm

[[I'm gender-bending tonight, you see. xD]]

Fawn smiled at Gamer, and gave the Eraser a final kick in the ribs before striding over to the younger flock member. "That was certainly an interesting battle," she commented, looking around them. "I thought they might put up more of a fight."

She glanced over at Felix, and was glad to see that he was okay for the most part - bumps and bruises, but overall pretty good-looking. She herself had a bleeding lower lip and more scratches, bruises, and gashes than she could count, but she was good for the most part.

"How are you, injury-wise?" she asked Gamer. He was well-battered, and she couldn't tell the full extent of his injuries. "Are you flight-ready, or do we need to crash a CVS?"
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:56 pm

"Well, my back really hurts, but I think a good night of rest in that hotel you were talking about earlier would fix that." Gamer grinned at her, more than ready to get some relaxation for a change.

Gamer then held up his left leg, which was bleeding at a slow but steady rate. "One of'em did manage to scratch my leg up, and it actually really hurts. I think I can still fly, but do you have any bandages or something?" he asked, trying to hold back his anxiousness and ignore the searing pain.

{Let's not get too far so PeriCat can post with us.}
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:31 am

[[We won't. And I haven't talked to her since yesterday morning... not sure where she went. Neutral I'll try and get ahold of her soon.]]

Fawn sighed, and looked around; she had dropped her bag somewhere in the woods when she was fighting the Erasers. "Currently, no," she muttered, a disappointed look on her face - her bag had everything important in it. She didn't doubt that she could find it, but the area they had fought in was pretty great. "I know, though, that I did have some in my bag. So if we can find it, then we'll have bandages and some other stuff."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:54 am

"I have peroxide to clean it." Lily said with a sigh as she landed near them.
"I ran out of bandages last week though, so your screwed there." She looked at his leg. It looked like it was bleeding pretty bad, so she ripped some of the sleeve of of her shirt,
"Here, wrap it around just above the wound, it should stop the bleeding."
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:33 am

Fawn's lips curled when Lily landed, and she faced her instantly, her eyes ablaze and fists clenched. "What the hell are you doing here?! Why aren't you off in your own little world, eh? Gave up on your search for Merlin and Talon?! Figures. You're too weak - you need people to support you."

"We don't need your help. F*ck. You."

[[Hm, harsh post. I like. =P]]

Last edited by volleygirl on Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:56 am

{Uh, You kind of have one "you" italicized, and one "you" not italicized, and they're right next to each other, Veggie. ^^'}

Gamer was surprised when Lily suddenly landed near him and offered to help, and he was even more surprised when Fawn started yell at her, and nearly cuss her out.

"Actually, Fawn, I really don't mind if she wants to help." Gamer told her, his voice anxious, as the warm blood slowly dripped down his leg. The pain seemed like it was worse, although Gamer was probably just imagining it.

Umm, isn't she supposed to be the leader; taking care of everyone and keep them all together now...?
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:06 am

[[I typed that on Microsoft Word (something makes this site hate me, so I type them there). I must've done something weird... xD]]

Fawn threw her arms up in the air, exasperated. She shook her head, and grumbled angrily under her breath. "Well, f*ck it then," she hissed, and glared at Gamer. "Just f*ck it. You can both live happily ever after, find Talon and Merlin, and be one lovely happy flock, just lacking a couple people."

She moved quickly away from the two, shook out her wings, and took off. "Just LEAVE ME THE HELL OUT OF IT!"

She moved quickly away from Gamer and Lily, flapping her wings to quickly gain altitude. Her brow creased, and she made a quick turn, hoping to go back over them, just a little higher. I need that bag, she thought to herself. I need it...
Back to top Go down
PeriCat

PeriCat

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:57 pm

((Why, here I am. Wow, Skylar. Mood swings, much? Haha))

"Ung..." Felix pushed himself up, blinking wildly. He'd been hit really hard, and his head hurt like hell.

"Just LEAVE ME THE HELL OUT OF IT!"

...What? He looked up, his vision blurred. A dark smudge was flying off into the sky. An angry dark smudge that was his sister. He rubbed his eyes and looked over at Gamer and Lily. "Oh, hey..." he mumbled, putting pressure on his right eye with his palm. It usually helped his really bad headaches.
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:17 pm

"Come on, bag... show up already..." Fawn murmured, gazing everywhere in sight. She saw a few things, here and there, but nothing that looked like her bag. Her eyes stopped when something started to move near Lily and Gamer - it was Felix, finally awake after that nasty hit to the face.

She quickly folded her wings in tight to her body, and dropped down in a perfect dive; the world rushed towards her quickly. She moved expertly through the trees, avoid the branches, limbs, etc., and when she was close enough, she let out her wings, a rush of air lifting her slightly.

She landed quietly near her brother, extremely careful not to let Gamer or Lily hear her (because that would be awkward). She tiptoed over to him, and slapped her hand over his mouth. She dragged him into the shrubbery, let him go, and put a finger over her mouth in a "shhhhh" sign.

[[Awkward post. Needs editing. D:]]
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:24 pm

"I came back because i heard fighting and wanted to give a hand! but clearly im not welcome here, have fun doing whatever the hell you want, im going back to look for Talon and Merlin, I guess I just wasted a bunch of my time!" Lily yelled at her, exasperated.

"You guys can come if you want, im going to look for Talon and Merlin." She said to Felix and Gamer.
"I don't know what her problem is today, but i need to get going." She didnt notice that fawn had taken felix as she flapped her wings angrily.
"Jesus Christ." She half-prayed half-sweared as she took off.
Back to top Go down
PeriCat

PeriCat

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:41 pm

Felix squirmed, his eyes wide, as he was dragged behind the shrubbery. He looked up at his sister. "Fawn," he mouthed. He shrugged and shook his head, his way of saying "What are you doing?"
Why did his sister yell at Lily? What did Lily do? Why are they so mad? Is it that time of the month?
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:48 pm

"Just follow me," Fawn said, and moved sneakily through the woods until she was far enough away from Gamer; she didn't want to see him, least of all have him hear what she was saying. "I'll tell you everything. You've been out for quite a while. You missed a lot."

She pointed upwards, towards the sky, and looked at Felix. "Follow me." She shook out her wings, and with one powerful stroke, she shot up, out of the trees, into the sky.
Back to top Go down
PeriCat

PeriCat

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:57 pm

Felix nodded, still confused. Lily had left, and he didn't really want to leave Gamer alone. He missed his friend, but he needed to follow his sister. He needed to know what was going on.

He shot up after his sister, a little clumsily after his bump on the noggin. He still couldn't see very clearly, and he was flying slowly to make sure he didn't run into anything.

((Sorry for all the short posts. =p))
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:32 pm

{"Is it that time of the month already?" Does that mean what I think it means?! How old is Felix again PeriCat, and how does he know these things? D}

"Lily! Wait don't--arrghh!" Gamer was too late and Lily had already flown off. "Man, everyone's been so crazy since..." Gamer stopped when he was about ready to think about how Edge left. I am not going to think about that right now!

"Hey Felix are you--huh?! Where did he...?" Gamer stood there baffled. He knew that Felix was there a few seconds ago.

The avian sighed. "Great. Just great." He picked up the torn off sleeve that Lily had dropped and pressed it against his wound to stop the bleeding. "Okay. After the bleeding stops, I'm gonna find my bag, get a bacon cheesy burrito, and figure out how to get everyone back here so we can search for Merlin and Talon...or something."
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:52 pm

[[Doesn't Fawn have all the money, though? And I'll have a worthwile post later. Kinda tired now. >.>]]
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:13 pm

Edge scanned the area beneath her for a place to land, when the ravenette caught sight of two certain familliar birdkids. She raised an eyebrow, her raptor vision searching around them. Where are...Forget it. She wanted to keep flying, and let them handle it. But curiousity, guilt, and worry had her turning around. Well, damn my gut. She thought to herself, muttering incoherent things as she held her wings flat against her back, shooting them out and parachuting to the ground a ways from the two, and the town itself. She walked the distance between them, still grumbling about how it was stupid, and she'd regret stopping.

Too late for that now...

"Fawn!" She called, tucking her hands in her pockets as she approached them. "Where's the others?"
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:21 pm

Fawn grinned widely, and dropped from the sky, grabbing Felix and dragging him down with her; the news could wait for later - at the moment, seeing Edge alive and well was more important. "Edge!" she said when she landed. "Oh my gosh, I thought I'd never see you again!" She ran over to the young flock member, and gripped her tightly.

"Gamer is... somewhere around here, and obviously Felix is here. Lily just left again to go look for Talon and Merlin, so obviously we still don't know where they are," she said in a rush, joy making her blubber and stumble over the words. "We can find Gamer again, but Lily's probably way gone."
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:32 pm

{ Huh. "Ravenette." I was wondering where You were. And I thought that Fawn would be a lot angrier. Guess that's my job. D}

Gamer managed to stop the bleeding, and tied the wrap around his leg. He was still able to walk just fine, so he went off searching for his food. "Now which way did I drop it...huh?" Gamer scratched his head pondering, and realized that his hat wasn't on his hat. "Oh, not again! It must've fell off when that Eraser slammed me against that tree." he sighed.

He walked around, being careful not to trip on any tree roots or branches. "Branches?!...hey, there it is!" he exclaimed, seeing his hat near the base of a tree. He rushed over to it and put it on his head. "Okay, one down. Now my food should be close by...I think."

Gamer searched around a bit more, until he spotted the small paper bag. "Sweet! Mexican deliciousness here I come!" the avian exclaimed, as he pulled out a burrito, unwrapped it and dug in. He chewed slowly, savoring every precious bite when he realized something. "Felix and Lily-if we can catch her-are probably starving. I guess I should save some for them..." He picked up the fast food, and started to go back to look for the others.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:20 pm

(Yea, raven hair? xD)

Edge gasped at Fawn's unexpected death grip, having not seen this much happiness from any flock member in way too long. (Seriously, it had to have been at least 72 hours.) "Well here I am, and here you are....And Felix?" She caught sight of the avian past Fawn. "So you guys found him...Or...You did." She clarified, sighing. "And I was only gone less than 48 hours, Fawn." She laughed quietly at her considered-sister's overreaction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: