New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]

Go down 
+4
zukoscrazyfangirl
Velox
volleygirl
Shadow Moonseye
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:14 pm

(Its fine, its just that if you intend to have "something" happen, please know what that something is. Its kinda unfair to god-mod everyone into being shocked or knocked out when there's no need or real reason. And again, I'm sorry if that sounds mean, it isn't meant to be.)

"Thanks. " Talon flashed a smile at Merlin, before turning as Rift spoke. She pulled on her over shirt and quickly fixed the sleeves.

"Excellent! This should cut out the major trip to the store, but we still need to stop by one so that I can..."

The flock leader trailed off as her eyes landed on the open drawer full of knives of all shapes and sizes. Her jaw fell open as her grey eyes roamed over the contents, and she moved over to it, almost as thought she was in a trance.

"Beautiful.." She murmered, reaching into the drawer and tracing the outlines of the knives. "Excellent craftsmenship, nota decorative replica in sight..." She let out a long sigh. "Wish I could take them all..." She sighed again before turning to face Rift.

"Just let us fill the packs with food, them we'll be off." A small frown tugged the corners of her lips down; somthing had happened in the past few seconds that had cause a change in her old friend. She arched a questioning brow, but said nothing. She'd ask him about it later, when they were in private. Not that she didn't trust Merlin, but she knew Rift'd be far more comfortable talking if they were alone.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:59 pm

Lily Found an old house. It was an old apartment buidling which was now inhabited by crackheads and dealers. She landed on the roof, The staircase on the first floor had collapsed, so nobody could get upstairs. The roof was only open rafters now. She perched on a rafter , stretching her arms and rubbing her eyes. There was a welcoming looking matress down on the floor, but she knew that if she was going to find flock members, she had to be in their view, but out of view of people. "If they dont show up, Ill sleep here tonight."
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:17 pm

[[I wasn't doing it to everyone... just Fawn. I didn't exactly say "everyone was knocked out".]]
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

Location : Today I am here. By tommorrow, I will be gone. What hopes do you have of catching my song?

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:28 pm

IC: Epsilon & Whitecoat

The man smiled, clasping his hands infront of his face. "Excellent! This is fantastic news!" Scrawling something down quickly on a notepad, his hard gaze found Akia's once more. "Well then, your new orders are as follows. Find the renegade experiments, and kill them. All of them. We don't need them anymore."

Epsilon looked at the screen absentmindedly, and nodded. "As you command."

The man nodded, before killing the link. Chuckling to himself quietly, he wheeled over to his computer and typed in a command.

Code 37246 activated. Estimated completion time, 169 hours, 34 minutes, and 7 seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:49 pm

Merlin moved towards the food supplies, his eyes already picking out the best items to take. He pulled the mouth of one of the backpacks open, gauging how much would fit into it.

"I'll handle the food, Talon," he said, with some amusement as he saw her awestruck expression at the sight of the knives. "You pick out your present."

He decided the best course of action would be to not discriminate. Bags, boxes, pouches; anything that wasn't too bulky or too heavy and would keep got bulldozed into the first backpack. When that one was full, he opened the second one and filled it likewise. As a bonus, he found a handful of chocolate bars tucked in the very back of the fridge. Score.

Finally, only his specially chosen drawstring knapsack was left. He gathered the remains of the first aid supplies they had bought for Talon off the table and packed them in carefully. On top of them went a couple of the more fragile foodstuffs. Merlin peered into the top of the nearly full bag and wished he had a nice book, or even a magazine, to add to the stash. Oh well...maybe someday soon they'd find time to hit a drugstore or a 7-Eleven. Even the cheap romance novels and gossip rags in checkout lines were better than nothing. He tugged the drawstring bag closed and settled all three packs on the table.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:45 am

(I am so sorry that I haven't posted yet! I've been busy helping Ghostmaker out with the Realm and I've been wrapped up in other things that hav kept me distracted, but fear not! I'm knocking this train back on the right track with this post! No more neglect from me! (and if I do, please feel free to smack me.) Anywho, onto the post!)

The entire time Merlin was laoding up the backpacks with food, Talon spent going through the knives. She picked them up, testing their weight and blance. She held them up to the light, watching the edges gleam. She tested their sharpness on ther thumb. And in the end, she came away with only eight. She sighed, sliding the drawer shut.

"If only I could take 'em all..." She raked her damp hair back from her eyes with a hand, before scooping up her selection and moving over to the table where the backpacks were. She opened the biggest of the two and stuffed the knives in, before zipping it shut and picking it up.

"Okay guys, We got everything?" She slipped her arms through the straps and pulled the bag on. "Then lets go. We got two more stops to make before we get the hell out of this place and find the flock."

First off, lets find me a gun shop and buy me some ammo...I'm NOT going out with out plenty of ammo for my .9 mm. **** that shit. Then, She cast a sly glance in Merlin's direction. Then, we'll hit a book store and I'll lift a book or two for him.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:18 pm

((No problem Shadow. Smile I've been looking at the Realm too lately; thinking about maybe joining.))

"I think that's it, if Rift's got everything he needs." Merlin slid his knapsack carefully over his back and ran the strap between his wings so that it sat comfortably. Then he flipped the other full food pack half-over his shoulder. They could rotate carrying duties once they got going.

He heard the clink of the knives in the backpack he carried and couldn't help smiling grimly to himself. Talon was re-armed; that ought to improve her mood...and their chances in any battles. Although he very much hoped that they didn't get into any more fights soon; Talon was still recovering from the last one.

He was a little confused about what she meant about "two more stops to make" though. What else did they need besides food and first aid supplies? Souveneirs for when they found the rest of the Flock? He had an amusing mental flash of himself, Rift, and Talon rooting through tourist T-shirts in a gift shop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: