New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]

Go down 
+4
zukoscrazyfangirl
Velox
volleygirl
Shadow Moonseye
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:03 am

Merlin thought he knew now why he wasn't quite thrilled with these developments. Talon's long lost friend or not, Rift was still, for lack of a more refined word, an asshole. That hadn't changed in these last couple unbelievable minutes.

And on top of it all, Merlin had to force himself not to drive-tackle Rift for his...familiarity with Talon. Best friends...Merlin closed his eyes and tried hard not to grind his teeth together. Oh, what he wouldn't give to put that disgusting, smarmy bat-boy in his place...

Some deeper part of Merlin was questioning nervously where this violent streak had come from. He usually let conflict and insult roll off him like water, and didn't engage with anyone unless he had to. But something about Rift just pushed all his buttons at the same time.

Staring fixedly at Rift's grungy carpet, he said in a carefully measured voice, "Talon...how do the injuries look? Any infections?" He had to bring some sanity, some normalcy back into this conversation. At the very least Rift had said something about finding their "buddies." Maybe he had one thing right.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:19 am

Talon rolled her eyes at Rift's remark about beer. "Thanks." She said, starting towards Rift's room so that she could borrow some of his clothes.

When Merlin spoke, however, she paused.

"Uh..No, no infections. They're healing up, but...they won't be better for a little while longer."

She smiled softly. "But, hang on a sec. I'm gonna go get dressed."

She turned and opened the door to Rift's room. "Be out in a sec!" She shut the door behind her and headed for his closet.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:27 am

Merlin looked up at Rift's offer. This guy honestly couldn't get any weirder. He had serious mood swings.

Nonviolent, remember? "Uh, sure. Thanks." Merlin gave a quick head jerk that he hoped seemed like a nod. "I'll go after Talon finds something." He tried hard to summon up feelings of gratitude, even though part of him shuddered at the idea of wearing anything Rift had worn. But he was a renegade mutant bird kid; he had long since learned to take what he could get. And much as he would have liked to, there was no arguing about the state of Merlin's clothes; they were totally shot. He was surprised they'd held together this long.
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

Location : Today I am here. By tommorrow, I will be gone. What hopes do you have of catching my song?

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:37 am

As the door to his room closed, Rift cracked open his beer and looked at Merlin. "You don't like me very much, and only any idiot would be unable to tell. I get the feeling Angelcakes is ignoring it, but I've always had a straighter head on my shoulders."

He faced Merlin, filling the room with a very commanding presence despite his small stature. "Now look here. Me and her have a shitload of history. More than anyone you can imagine. We were as close as two people can be, without doing the horizontal monster mash." His red eyes lightened, and he smiled.

"I ain't after her like that, kid. She's more like a sister to me than a peice of ass to chase. As far as I'm concerned, you have full hunting rights, got it? But, that comes with a very, very, very strict warning..." He leaned in close to Merlin, and his voice was a deadly whisper. "I will make you go through a living hell, if you do anything that gets her killed, maimed, pregnant, or otherwise not in the usual state of being. Comprende?"

There was something very real, and it was easy to tell that he was serious in every way of the word. "Good! Now, have a beer. It'll make you look cooler, which will increase your chances with her." He roughly shoved the beer in Merlin's hands. "Trust me on this. I can read her like a book, and just between me and you..."

The bat hybrid cupped his hand around the teen's ear. "You and her have some serious chemistry. Play your cards right, and you won't be a virgin when you turn 18."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:53 am

OK, strike that. Rift could get weirder.

Merlin didn't think he'd ever had a "guy talk" like that before. Sure, he and Gamer and Felix had always ribbed each other and goofed around sometimes. But this was a whole new story.

It took him a moment to collect his thoughts. A long moment. He took a breath and looked Rift right in the eyes.

"I believe that you're her friend. I think that you care about her...in whatever weird way you want to do it." He looked absently at the beer can in his hand, as if wondering how it had gotten there. Then he got himself back on track. "Look, I don't know if I want 'hunting rights', okay? Talon has been my leader and probably my best friend ever since I escaped from the School. I get that you were there first, but I have history with her too, even if it's not the same. She's amazing; a blind person could see that. She's strong, and capable, and beautiful, and crazy, and..." Merlin felt the aluminum of the can give a little under his hand. He trailed off, feeling heat that had nothing to do with his power rise to his face. "What I mean is, I would never hurt her, whether I'm 'after her' or not. Hell, I protect her every chance I get. If I'm her friend, and you're her friend, than both of us have to feel that about her. And you wouldn't hurt her, right? So you know I wouldn't." Merlin hoped that made sense. Rift had caught him totally off guard.

He exhaled. Then glanced at the beer again. Bracing himself, he took a big gulp. And tried not to choke. That effort ended up sounding like a cross between a snort and a swallow. Merlin was not at all sure that beer was his type of manly drink. Or that Talon would do anything other than laugh herself into a coma if it caused that kind of reaction when he drank it.

He looked narrow-eyed at Rift. "Help my chances, huh?" He decided not to address the part about their chemistry, OR his virginity. Until he thought of something. "Hang on. Is that why you used your talent on us that first time? 'Cause you thought we had 'serious chemistry'?" He wasn't sure whether to be embarassed or mad or something else.

((I have to go now, but I'll check back first thing tomorrow morning. This has been great, I can't wait to continue.))
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

Location : Today I am here. By tommorrow, I will be gone. What hopes do you have of catching my song?

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:05 am

Rift grinned, as he patted Merlin on the back. "I know you wouldn't hurt her, kid. But, it's only fair that I give you warning that I will forcabley rip several oragns out of your body through several unpleasent orifices."

"No, that, that was for shits and giggles, kid. But now that I know, I will do everything in my godly power to ensure that you love birds get together! Why you ask?" He leaned lazily on Merlin. "Mostly because I'm bored, and have nothing better to do with my time...and I'm a hopeless romantic, incase you couldn't tell. Plus, it's better you than some other freak-job bird kid with some crazy powers who I don't like."

He mussed up Merlin's long hair, before walking over to the fridge and retrieving himself a beer. "Consider me your offical guide into the dark and mysterious world...of the female gender. First things first...when engaged in long conversation, it is import to maintain eye contact, and not be distracted by boobs. Many females wear low-cut shirts as a way of testing us, to see if we like them or their bodies." The bat cracked the can, and drained it, tossing it casually over his shoulder.

"They are a clever bunch, and don't you ferget it."

((Rift is giving Merlin...guy advice. *thumbs up* For a better tommorrow. See ya later, AD!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:43 am

((Haha...poor Merlin is not used to this particular brand of guy advice. Oh well, it's turning out to be even more interesting than I expected roleplaying a guy character for once. Wink ))

Merlin wiped a hand across his lips and set the traitorous beer can down firmly. He looked at Rift's glittery red eyes. "Um, I'm not sure I was ever distracted by Talon...that way." He felt his face turning bright red, which he knew made an awful contrast against his pale skin and light hair. "Talon usually dresses for comfort and efficiency...I'm not sure how well low-cut tops work for living wild and on the run. Or for fighting. Besides," Merlin added, "I like her eyes...I think I'd probably rather look at them." Then he stopped himself. He hadn't noticed that fact until just yesterday, when he'd been under the spell of Rift's song. But the knowledge had stayed with him, and that made him feel both worried and exhilerated.

He looked suspiciously at Rift. "And how do I know you're a trustworthy 'guide' anyway? No offense, but you knew Talon when she was pretty much a little kid...not how she is now."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:42 pm

(*giggles* This is freaking hilarious, I gotta say. Merlin and Rift having a guy talk..*giggles some more*)

"Rift..."

The door cracked open a notch, just enough for Talon to stick her head out. "Why is there a pile of bras and panties in your closet..?" She stuck one of her arms out through the crack and shook a rather frilly looking one. "I found them when I was digging through a pile of pants."

She snickered. "I mean, I knew you were weird, but this is a whole new level of bizzare..."
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:48 pm

Rift grinned wide at Talon, before motioning towards the bra with his thumb. "That is why I'm a trustworthy guide. I've gotten more girls in the sack than you have feathers, and the pile is only from the ones that forget them the morning after." Looking lazily back at Talon, he smirked.

"Take your pick, Angelcakes. Good support is crucial when you're young. I reccomend you get some frillies, so kiddo here has something to look forward to." With missing a beat he started over towards the door. "Now shoo, before I decide to come in there and dress you myself."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:32 pm

Talon glared at the approaching Rift, before quickly retracting back into the room. She slammed the door shut behind her.

"No way in hell are you coming in here until I'm good and dressed!"

...However, his offer of taking my pick...that solves one problem I would of had, so...let see if there's anything sensable in here... She grimanced at the frilly thing she was holding and tossed it. Wait...what did he say about...

Her eyes widened and heat rushed to her face. He didn't..no...he did... She shook her head vigorously, trying to banish her blush. She'd never hear the end of it if she came out and her face was red as a cherry.

"Okay. Clothes. Lets get some rounded up."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:14 pm

Lily stumbled around the city like a lost puppy. She asked people if they had seen anybody who looked like talon or merlin.
"Excuse me sir, have you seen anybody.." She described the two.
"I think i saw some kids a few days ago that way, but i dunno."
"Thank you." She started heading towards an apartment building. She peered down the alley way. looked up at the windows.
"I dunno." She mumbled. She was standing there when she felt a strong hand on her wrist.
She looked up and saw a guy who could be in the dictionary next to the word mugger. Out of a sort of developed reflex. She shouted
"Talon!" loudly before the large man pulled her back into the alley. She struggled to get free but she was not well fed or rested and she was small for her age, she couldn't get free.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:22 pm

(Hey, ZCF! I just wanted to let you know that The Flock was quite a ways away from Merlin and Talon. And on the Talon/Merlin/Rift time front, its only been a day. So, we're gonna need sometime to catch up to everyone. I was hoping we could do that while searching for the rest of the flock. Anyways, I guess you can have lily in the same city, BUT I'm just gonna say that it is a very big city. Talon ain't gonna be able to hear her screams for help, so its up to you to get her out of the situation. Maybe have passersby stop and help her out. Thank you!

-Shadow)
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:25 pm

((Thanks, I was going to do that, but I'll make sure i keep that in mind.))
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:26 pm

(Okay! You're welcome, I'm just trying to keep everyone on the same page here,so to speak.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:35 am

Merlin was pretty sure that it wasn't normal to want to punch your newly self-appointed 'guide' to women. Frilly panties indeed! Merlin snorted mentally. He didn't think he'd ever heard two words that reminded him less of his strong, snarky Flock leader. He was really starting to think he didn't need Rift's particular brand of help.

He really hoped Talon hadn't heard, or processed, what Rift had said.

Merlin tried to keep his own composure together; he pretended he hadn't been phased, resting his chin on his steepled fingers. Secretly, he was waiting for his own turn at the clothes; at least it would give him a brief respite from Rift.

"So," he said calmly. "How do I know those are panties from actual girls you've...bagged? How do I know you aren't a bat-hybrid with a penchant for crossdressing?" He raised one eyebrow. He was determined not to flinch this time if Rift smashed another piece of furniture.
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:45 am

"Oh, that's really mature." Rift looked over at Merlin, his eyes half lidded with boredom. It seemed to just scream 'Are you done, or do you want to keep making an ass of yourself?'

"Don't think you need me, eh? Alright, let me tell you how easily I can read my dear, old friend Angelcakes..." He walked over, before flicking a pair of aviators out of his pockets and sliding it over in his eyes. Drumming his fingers on his furred chin for a moment, Rift began.

"She has a love of weaponry, she has a motherly approach to dealing with the flock, she's fond of fine wine, she hates authority unless it's her own, she likes spicy things, and she is rather fond of you." Smiling, he flicked Merlin's nose. "Rift, 1. Kid, 0."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:13 am

"Impressive." Merlin noticed that Rift had more or less dodged his original question, with a touch of amusement. "And yet you still think she'd agree to wear frilly panties? Or is that just your creepy sense of humor?" He had to admit, Rift had more or less gotten Talon in a nutshell. "I'm not sure about the fine wine thing," he continued. "The opportunity for snagging any hasn't been really available so far." Annoyingly, Merlin actually found himself wondering if Talon did like fine wine. And if she was fond of him. Dammit.

"But..." Merlin leaned forward again. "Did you know that Talon is the only one who sometimes gives in and buys jelly doughnuts for Gamer? Or that her favorite down-time activity is pinecone wars? Or that she will not hesistate to push you off a branch when she's claimed it as her personal sleeping spot? Or that she once stayed up all night with Fawn when she had this nightmare that she was back at the School? Or that she sometimes let me read aloud to her from my books?" Merlin flicked his bangs casually off his face. "We could turn this into a contest, if you like. Who knows her better? I can tell you right now, I don't think either of us will win."
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:23 am

Rift chuckled quietly to himself, before it grew into a hearty laugh. "You've got a sense of competion! Thank god! I thought you were just a dull egg-head who read books because he had nothing better to do with his life. Had me worried there for a moment, kid." Despite the size difference, Rift easily draped his long arm over the avian boys shoulder.

"Tragically, I've got the ace in my sleeve kid..." Sighing, Rift patted Merlin's shoulder. "She's not a virgin."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:24 am

After a few minutes of digging through the pile, Talon finally settled on the least frilly pair she could find.

Okay, that's out of the way, time to actually get dressed.

Gathering the rest of her new outfit took considerably less time. So, it was a few minutes later that she emerged from Rift's room fully dressed. Her raid of his closet had blessed her with a pair of dark jeans--why Rift, who was much shorter than her had pants her size, she'd never know--a white tanktop, and a dark grey dress shirt that she had left unbuttoned and rolled the sleeves up to just past her elbows.

"Thanks, Twitch."

She crossed over to the two, one hand holding up the pants. "Looks like I still need a belt though, or these'll fall off my ass every time I decide to move."

She glanced between the two, getting the feeling that she had walked in on something. "Am I interupting...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:37 am

"WHAT?!"

Merlin couldn't help himself; his careful composure went out the window. He was not at all sorry when his wings extended by reflex, ripping right through the back of his tattered shirt. The left one also decked Rift a generous blow due to his new position next to Merlin; a wing with a span of five feet has a lot of power behind it.

Merlin steadied himself quickly, trying to put a lid on his outburst of emotion. He felt like breathing fire, but he knew that if he did suddenly have that particular ability, now would not be the best place to test it.

Then Talon walked out. Merlin could have smacked himself. Or Rift. Yeah, preferably Rift.

Only then did he realize that Rift's comment might have been just one more sick joke. What was it with this freak and his ability to make Merlin bounce off the walls with one underhanded comment?

"You're kidding," he growled deliberately at him through clenched teeth. He kept his wings out, half prepared to smack Rift again. He stood up, carefully arranging his features as he faced Talon. "My turn," he said with forced nonchalance. He had to get away from this insufferable freak. And away from Talon's questioning gaze.
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:45 am

Rift found himself tossed into his arm chair, his shades ascew and his rear above his head. "Ow." He muttered, fixing Merlin's back with a face melting glare. "Nothing's happening, Angelcakes. We're just joking around. Having a grand old time, like the best of chums."

Straightening himself out, Rift motioned to the open door. "Get dressed, kid. Sooner we leave, the better."

He's absolutly clueless...shit, this will be entertaining. Course, gotta be careful with those wings of his kicking around. Scratching his ear, Rift yawned. "Don't got all day, so hurry the hell up."

Really needs to loosen up though...
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:58 am

Talon frowned, arching a questioning brow at Merlin's retreating back. Something was definentally up. Merlin looked...off. The way he was holding his shoulders and the way his lips had been pressed together to form a thin line suggested that he was upset.

Talon looked over to Rift, focusing her grey gaze on him. "What did you do?"

It takes a lot to upset Merlin like that... She sighed. Never should of left these two alone. Who knows what kind of shit Rift was telling him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:05 am

It was with considerable relief that Merlin pulled the door to Rift's room shut behind him. He exhaled loudly. Finally, peace and quiet and no smirking bat-hybrids trying to give him 'man-to-man' talks.

He wrinkled his nose at the already mentioned pile of various underwear heaped in the corner. Luckily, it was far easier for him to snag a pair of plain gray boxer shorts out of the closet. He just hoped they were clean...ugh.

He pulled a pale blue button-up shirt off a hanger and pulled it on; it hung a little loose on him, but he found the bagginess comfortable. Jeans were the most servicable choice as far as pants were concerned; he found a pair that stayed on well enough and actually reached all the way to his feet, which didn't happen often considering his height.

Now, his hair...Merlin absently raked his hands through it, trying to finger comb. Where was he going to find a tie? It was impossible to go around with his hair loose when it was this long. Then he had an idea. Gingerly skirting around the pantie pile, he poked around here and there until he found what he was looking for; a small, plain gray hair band. Obviously underwear wasn't the only thing Rift's girls left behind. He usually preferred a strip of leather or cloth; it made him look more...well...manly. But there was no sign of something like that here, so he'd have to make do. He doubled knotted the tie, which at least got his hair off his face and into a semblance of neatness.

Then he took a deep breath and went out to face both Rift and Talon. He was determined not to lose his cool again.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:46 pm

The Assailant pulled out a gun and Lily decided that she had to fight. She grabbed the hand with the gun and twisted it. He pulled the trigger, but it ended up hitting a building across the street from the alley. She pulled the gun out of his hand, dropped the clip out of it, and tossed it away. she got him by the shoulders and kneed him in th stomache. He collapsed on the ground. She grabbed a wallet full of cash out of his pocket and ran.

She ran quite a few city blocks until she got into the busy part of town. She looked around. "Mmmmm McDonalds." She said to herself happily, running inside.
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:04 am

Rift looked at Talon, and shrugged. "Kid can't take a joke. You certainly have picked an odd one, Angelcakes. Hopefully, the rest of your flock is a little easier to get along with, or we'll have a real problem on our hands, won't we?"

The bat looked quietly to the door of his room, and a ghost of a smile appeared on his lips. "The kid has a square head on his shoulders though. He's pretty smart, but he just needs to loosen up around me. S'not like he'll only ever interact with bird-people his whole life, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: