New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]

Go down 
+4
zukoscrazyfangirl
Velox
volleygirl
Shadow Moonseye
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
volleygirl

volleygirl

Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:04 pm

"Lily, it's not like they're going to fight with kids with wings and freaking super powers, you know," Fawn chided. She made a smooth landing on the edge of the cave, her wings folding in over her back. "I quite honestly don't think we're in much danger of anything right now. That... thing, whatever it was, has probably gone back to wherever it came from, or is looking for Talon."

"So, if you're all ready to shut up and fly, let's blow this Popsicle stand."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:29 pm

"If only it was a popsicle stand." Lily sighed. "Have it your way, but it better be quick, Talon and Merlin might start traveling again soon."
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:41 pm

Great. I'm hungry enough already. "If you say so." Gamer shrugged. There's no telling when it'll come back though... He popped out his wings, and did a running take off out of the cave. He flapped his wings hard; to stay airborne; they were a little stiff from inactivity.

It felt great to be flying again. The sky was gray and cloudy, even though it was getting late in the morning.There was a steady cool breeze going northeast, but Gamer had no idea if they were going that way at all. I wonder if there's any details to go along with our 'Find Merlin and Talon' objective?

{Mmm, I seem to be having a hard time coming up with details and stuff. Must be since I haven't RPed in awhile. Hopefully I'll get better quickly. ^^'}
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:50 pm

[[I'm sure you will. ^.^]]

Fawn made a quick, running leap off of the edge of the cave, her wings spreading out quickly to their full length. She made quick, powerful strokes and was soon up to where Gamer was flying. She tilted upwards and broke off from him, hopefully giving a sign to Lily that they should spread out.

Her eyes scanned quickly below her, sensing even the slightest movement below them. She could see a little trail - road, maybe - twisting along below them, and shifted to follow its path. "Follow me," she said, "I think I might have found something."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:58 pm

Lily nodded to Fawn and spread out so that her wing tip was ten feet from Fawn's "I think small and possibly uused roads should be avoided Fawn." She said cautiously, looking down at her T-shirt, which was stiff and crusted with blood.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:24 pm

(Hey, I've got some bad news. Plaguewalker's internet is down and he doesn't know how long it'll be out. However, if I'm allowed, I'll post up his posts for him.

Also, I'll be working on a post, so look for one in the near future)
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:34 pm

[[You can put up his posts, it's no issue with me. And I should have a post soon too, and I'll probably edit it in to this one.]]

"You're not the leader Lily, so can you please just trust me, just this once?" Fawn hissed over at the girl. She made a sharp twist to the left, watching the road's twists and turns. It was getting harder and harder to see as the forest below them got denser and denser. Oh, please don't let me make a wrong decision on this, she thought to herself. Lily won't let me see the end of it if something happens and Talon will kill me if anyone gets hurt...

"Aw, what the heck," she muttered to herself. "Let's get a little closer to this road." She made a quick signal to Gamer and Lily to follow her, and dove straight down towards the woods.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:24 pm

Gamer sighed. We can't even decide on which way to go. This really really sucks! Gamer thought angrily as he adjusted his wings to the left and followed Fawn downwards. The surroundings grew greener and greener as Gamer dove down into the immense foliage. and it seemed to be getting even thicker as he looked ahead. "And why exactly are we following this thing? What's your brilliant plan here, number one?" Gamer asked.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:22 pm

"No. Talon's the leader." Lily said, but she followed fawn. "I'm sorry." She apologised. "Things are just really rough, and i've been thinking about my parents.
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:04 pm

Fawn hit the ground running full-speed; her wings had just barely saved her from landing on her head. She slowed down quickly, and then turned to face Gamer and Lily, a fierce look on her face. "At the time, Lily, we don't know if Talon is dead or alive. So if you could just do what I say and stop f*cking complaining about it, I think we could all get along a lot better."

She shook her wings out angrily (mainly to let them stretch and to get the heat off of them from the free fall), spun on her heel, and started off down the path.

Heavens know what's down this path. I just hope it's a good decision to go down here.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:39 pm

"I wasn't complaining." Lily said as a last response before shutting up. She landed in a jog and stopped, tucking her wings in and straightening her hair out and standing next to fawn. "I'm sorry." She apologized quietly.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:30 pm

Instead of using the method that the others used to land, Gamer slowed down with his wings at much as possible and flew towards a tree. He pushed off the tree with his feet, and jumped down to the ground; he landed crouching.

Why do I get the feeling that there is no plan here? he thought and adjusted his hat and tucked his wings in. Well either way, we have to stick together. We could be the only ones left, besides Edge... He stopped for a while deep in thought for awhile, then he walked over to Fawn and Lily. "So we're walking for awhile now?"
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:51 pm

"Yeah," Fawn quipped quickly, lashing out slightly at Gamer. "We're walking. Anything wrong with walking?" She snapped her wings back in to her body as she noticed a road - or something more city-like coming up in front of them. Hm, so I guess the road actually will take us somewhere.

As they got closer, Fawn stopped, and turned around. "I think we should all know the routine by now - don't go all bird-kid obvious unless it's an emergency, no freakin' super-powers," she gave a look at Gamer, "And no... shenanigans."

With that, she turned and walked confidently towards what looked like a small, homey town.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:17 pm

Lily rolled her eyes a bit but silently walked behind Fawn. "When we find talon, we should take a vacation. go to the beach, with a boardwalk and stuff." She daydreamed aloud.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:00 pm

There's nothing wrong with walking. It's good exercise. Geez! Gamer thought, annoyed at how Fawn snapped at him. Gamer then saw the town up ahead. Whoa, there's actually a town up ahead! How did she do that? Maybe Fawn has some sort of 'good luck powers' or something...?

"Wait a minute! Wait a minute! 'Shenanigans?' What's that supposed to mean?!" Gamer asked.
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:39 am

Fawn stopped when Gamer started yelling about shenanigans. She rolled her eyes at him, at put her hands on her hips. "I think you should know - no going off with a girl or a guy, no 'accidentally' revealing a wing, and if we decide to break up and explore, just... don't do anything stupid."

She quickly put her tangle of red hair up in a messy bun, put on a confident, better-than-you'll-ever-be smirk on her face, and crossed from the dirt path over to the sidewalk of this unfamiliar town.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:21 pm

Whoever died and made her queen, anyways? and why aren't we going to look for Talon and Merlin like we're supposed to be anyways? Lily thought, she was kind of pissed at how bossy Fawn was being.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:27 pm

"Oh, c'mon! They were just showing me where the arcade was. And I told you like a billion times that that was an accident." Gamer whispered to Fawn as they started walking around the start of the downtown area, where more people were.

Huh. Speaking of arcades, I doubt that there's one in this small town. Well, that sucks. I wanna leave already. Gamer thought, looking around at the buildings and people. "So, should we find an ATM or something?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:46 pm

"How 'bout a map or a Wendy's or something." Lily suggested.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:01 pm

"We need money to get food Lily." Gamer reminded the knife happy girl. Bored, the avian got out his Nintendo DS and powered it up. He tapped the touch screen and soon started mashing away at the buttons, using his perepheral vision (which was much better than an average human) to see where he was going.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:22 pm

"I know that, I'm not a dumba$$." She told him, rolling her eyes.

((Lily's the name, knife-happy's the game XD))
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:40 pm

[[^Heheh...Nice. xD]]

Edge soared around in the boundless space around her. Flying with the flock was nice, but it felt even better to really stretch out her wings and not have to remain in formation. As far away as night fall was, she figured she should probably be thinking about a place to stay. And well, food for that matter. Edge absolutely hated that whole dumpster thing every one else seemed to be in to. So, unless she planned on hunting something down, she figured she outta find another way to go about a meal.
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:30 pm

"Okay," Fawn said. "Who thinks they can break into a bank and get out without being caught? I think we could pretty easily dispatch all the workers and get out easily, but when would be the best time? Because I think we're all dying of hunger, but we have no food."

Nice town... Fawn thought. Let's take all that we can.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:33 pm

"Uh, Fawn. I could just easily get money from an ATM machine. I've done it before with Talon like a bazillion times." he told the current leader. Where was she when we did that? I think she was with Merlin doing whatever. Hey! Missile upgrade, sweet.

Gamer started pushing the buttons faster, starting to form some sort of rhythm. "So just point me to the nearest ATM and ask me how much you want."
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:40 pm

"Okay..." Fawn said, taking a few steps across a street and glancing around. "Um... I think there's one right down this street, but I might be reading the sign wrong. If it is a bank, get all the money you can without breaking the limit. And dammit, don't get caught."

Where's Talon, Edge, and Merlin when you need them? Fawn thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: