New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]

Go down 
+4
zukoscrazyfangirl
Velox
volleygirl
Shadow Moonseye
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:54 pm

Lily's stomache rumbled, she was really hungry but she kept flying, She knew that there wasn't much of America left with miles and miles of forest, she woulld find a town or city soon, when she did, she had a plan.
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:29 pm

Fawn glanced over at Gamer, and gave a small smile - at least he was kind of enjoying himself (or at least it seemed in her perspective). She tossed a wrapper over her shoulder, and brought out one more of her tacos. I wish I knew how to save stuff for later, but this food is too good to be true, she thought. Oh well.

She quickly made a dive into the woods, following a slightly matted trail probably made by animals - she figured the caves were only a few hundred yards to their sides, but didn't bother going back - too many shitty memories.

"Do you want to stop and rest soon?" she asked. "I don't need to, but we can if you want."
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:57 pm

Gamer, still back a bit more than usual, flew behind Fawn. He took a long drink through his straw thinking, until it starting making noises. "Well, flying is faster, but it's kind of hard to eat and enjoy all of this yummy food while flying...how close do you think we are to Lily yet?" Gamer asked, chucking his soda away as soon as it was empty. He then took out his last taco, unwrapped it, and started munching. Despite saying that it was hard, the avian seemed to be consuming his food at a pretty fast rate.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:36 pm

Help ourselves huh? Well that fridge is packed, so screw reigning in the appitite.

She helped herself to another large chunk of the pizza, slightly amazed at how quickly they had reduced the pizza to next to nothing. She glanced over at Merlin, glad to see that he seemed to be enjoying himself. It sucked that the rest of the flock couldn't be there to share it.

A shadow crossed her features, her furious pace of eating slowing considerably.

They better be okay...I know they can take care of themselves and they'll look after each other, but that thing is out there somewhere, hunting us. They should be together still, safety in numbers and all. Fawn'll keep 'em safe and together.

She sighed and gave a slight shake of her head.

I shouldn't be worrying so much, I know they're fine. They're smart, they're tough. They can handle me not being around for a while... I'll still feel better seeing them all, though...

With another shake of her head she banished her worries to the back of her mind, and effectively locked them there by ripping a mouthful of pizza off her chunk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akia waited paitently for the video uplink to connect. She needed to report Epsilon's prowress, along with the estimations of the Prey's current strength.

She glanced back to Epsilon, before returning her attention to the screen before her. The Hunter bared her teeth in a feral smile. In the mean time, she had a surprise planned for the prey...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You see them?" A clawed hand passed a pair of binoculars over.

"Yeah. Two of them, five of us. Easy pickings."

"Where are the others? Aren't there supposed to be more of them?"

Two pairs of lupine eyes turned to their companion that had spoken.

"Yeah, but you heard the Hunter. They scattered after the fight."

One of the forms sitting in the back of the group stood, cracking his knuckles. "How about we all just shut up and get on with this?"

The group laughed, and as one stretched out their massive wings and rose into the air.

(yeah, the eraser's are attacking gamer and fawn. Try not to kill 'em too quickly, please!)
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:43 pm

[[Fawn will so keep them together... right. xD And we won't.]]

"I bet she might be past the caves by now," Fawn said after chewing another piece of one of her tacos. "She might have reached another city by now... we never did get to really look past the caves in the other direction.

"You know, it's weird. Nothing's been suspicious laterly." Fawn gave an almost content sigh, but her senses perked up immediately at a slight rustling. She spun quickly, and felt like hitting her head on the nearest building.

"Dammit, why do I always speak too soon?!" she yelled at the sight of five Erasers coming towards them.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:40 pm

{She's doing a good job so far. D And thanks! I was wondering when they'd show up. And, they're just lucky that they're not Flyboys. D}

Ah, the last taco. I gotta savor this! Gamer thought as he took a bite with his eyes closed and chewed slowly.

His eyes opened suddenly when he noticed that Fawn's voice rose. "Fawn, what's--" Gamer was cut off as a furry claw swiped right over his head and knocked his hat to the ground. Gamer flinched at the sudden attack and his taco slipped out of his hand. The crunchy tortilla and yummy meat, cheese, and lettuce was now just ant food on the forest floor.

"Aww, the kiddie dropped his snack," the Eraser taunted. "Don't worry, I've got enough food to go around." The mutant canine licked his chops and flexed his claw.

"That was...my last taco..." Gamer uttered before firing an optic blast at the Eraser's chest sending him crashing into a tree. "You guys are so dead!"
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:49 pm

[[...I lol'd.]]

Fawn quickly stuffed the remainder of her taco in her mouth, and clenched her fists tight. She angrily disposed of her bag of food, hoping that letting go of what weight she could would make her dodges faster. "Come get some!" she yelled, more than ready to kick some dumb Eraser ass.

"Gladly, miss," one of the ugly monsters growled. He flexed his ugly yellowed claws, bared his teeth, and with a beat of his wings was up to the level at which Fawn was at.
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

Location : Today I am here. By tommorrow, I will be gone. What hopes do you have of catching my song?

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:12 pm

IC: Whitecoat & Epsilon

The fient beeping from his computer drew the man's attention from his paperwork. A dark smile spread across his face, and he hit a button on the keyboard. The screen flickered to life, and the image of Akia appeared, with the dark shadow of Epsilon lurking in the background.

"It's good to see you again, Akia. Judging by your smile, I trust today has not been...disappointing." The man's voice was eager, and obviously excited at the thought of success.

IC: Rift

Spotting Merlin's eyes on the apple, Rift quickly drew it from his sight. "Oh no you don't. It's my apple, you greedy bastard. I ain't sharing, and if you try to get any, I'll punch you into next month!" He warned, protecting the fruit as if it was the secret of eternal life.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:19 pm

{Mission accomplished! ^^}

Gamer dropped his bag of food to the ground and charged at full speed towards the two Erasers approaching him. The one in front swiped at the avian's face, but Gamer dodged it with a barrel roll, and round housed the mutant in the face. He turned to punch the other one in the face, but his opponent was faster. The overgrown wolf with wings wrapped one of it's claws around Gamer's throat and slammed him into the ground.

"I always enjoy a little exercise before dinner," the Eraser snarled at him. Struggling to get free, Gamer grabbed a jaggedy stone on the ground, and clubbed the wolf in the elbow with it, hard. The Eraser howled in pain, and Gamer blasted this one away with another blast.

"Oof...!" Gamer gasped, as he barely had enough time to stand up and let out a few coughs before he was tackled at full force by the Eraser he kicked earlier.

{I'd protect an apple that big like that too...!}
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:19 am

"Get the hell away from me!" Fawn yelled angrily as the Eraser swatted at her, teeth bared in a ferocious, ugly, and smelly grin. She ignored the pain as ragged claws ripped her arm, and kept throwing rapid-fire punches.

"HOLY F*CK!" she yelled as an Eraser grabbed her from behind. He put a claw to her throat, and her eyes went wide. Without thinking, she kicked the ugly fiend right where it counts. His grip loosened, and he fell some thirty feet before crashing into a tree.

She let out a small laugh, and turned to fight the other one again.

[[I suck at fight scenes.]]
Back to top Go down
PeriCat

PeriCat

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:29 am

((thank you, volleygirl! =p)

“Damn,” Felix muttered, rubbing his head, still feeling the lumps and bumps he’d received from the fight against… whatever that thing was. He’d been wandering around for days, but still, no sign of Fawn, Gamer, Talon, Edge… or anyone, really. His stomach growled once again at him – he’d not found anything to eat in days, and was feeling the effects now.

He leaned against a tall, shady tree, and glared angrily down at the ground. Where was everyone? Why had they left him? Where were they? Was he the only one left? They wouldn’t have all died… they were stronger than that. But there was just a feeling in the back of his mind that something wasn’t right.

He looked up, startled at a crash off in the distance. What? He thought, making his way through the maze of trees to see what it was. Maybe...No.
But he was right. He looked up to see his sister, Fawn, fighting an Eraser.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:32 am

{I think you're good on details though. Maybe you should just browse through some fight scenes or something, and get some ideas...and use your powers more.}

"Get off of me!" Gamer yelled at the Eraser who had him pinned before firing an optic blast. The Eraser, however, was ready for it. The mutant jumped back dodging the lazer and with 10 sharp claws, grabbed Gamer's leg and threw him into a tree.

"Don't keep thinking that little light show will work everytime, runt!" The Eraser growled baring it's massive jaw of dagger-like teeth. It charged at Gamer low to the ground, nearly on all fours.

Gamer fired another optic blast, but this time up in the air, cleaving off a massive tree branch that fell right on top of the Eraser. "And that was for my hat. "Ughh!" Being slammed into the tree tenderized the bruise on his back that was healing from his earlier encounter with Epsilon. And his brand-new fresh bleeding wound on his leg didn't make things any easier.
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:02 pm

Fawn hissed as an Eraser's fist slammed into her stomach; she quickly dropped ten feet before recovering enough to get the fuzziness away from her vision. She dropped down even more into the cover of the trees, hoping to make this more of a fight to suit her - she easily moved through the woods while the Erasers didn't.

She flitted through the trees, every so often checking back to see if the Eraser was still on her trail - of course it was, but it was falling back. She took a sharp left, and landed on a branch facing away from where the monster was. She pressed her body up against it, trying to become as small as possible. Come on.. come on.. can you get past me faster? Please?

She stared straight ahead, her breathing still ragged but becoming smoother. She heard the Eraser's menacing growl getting closer, and soon it was going away - he must've lost her, strangely. Hunh, guess that one's senses must be on the blink.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:20 pm

Okay, okay. I think there was about five Erasers. I blasted one right away. Kicked one in the face. Then I smashed another one with a rock and blasted it. I smashed one with a tree branch, so that's--wait, I think the one I kicked is the one under the tree. So Fawn's taking on two. and--

"WHOOOOAAA!" Gamer was suddenly tossed through the air, and hit the ground on his bruised back. Gamer cried out in pain, but the wind was knocked out of him as a thick heavy boot slammed down on his stomach.

"You're gonna pay for what you did to my hand. Play time's over."
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:38 pm

"Hey there," a gravelly voice called from behind Fawn. Her eyes widened, and she whirled to see the Eraser she'd kicked earlier right up in her face. "I think it's time that you learn not to do that to a guy." His paw swung out at Fawn, and clipped her across her left cheek. He struck again at her, this time giving her a sick uppercut under her chin, which sent her off the branch.

Fawn let out a grunt as she landed on the ground, and rolled over on her stomach, glaring up at the Eraser, who had caught up to her after her little flight. He landed beside her, and laughed. "You're such a fool," he growled.

"No, you're the fool," Fawn said, blocking the searing pain she was feeling through her body. She stood up, and without one thought rammed into the Eraser's body, full speed.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:29 pm

Game gasped for air, and tried to push off the Eraser's boot, but it was no use; the Eraser's body was just too heavy. Gamer tried to fire an optic blast at his assailant, but the Eraser punched Gamer in the face with left hook, and held his face down. The blast went right through a few bushes and punched a hole into a thick oak tree.

"And now, I'm gonna do that to you." The Eraser growled, indicating towards the tree with his wolfy muzzle, and lifted up his good claw; ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:55 pm

Lily worried if Gamer and Fawn were okay, she knew they could take care of themselves but she was always worried about them. Then there was Edge, and Talon and Merlin, and Felix. They were so split up,

Maybe I shouldn't have left Fawn and gaamer, but then, I need to find Talon and Merlin, that's what I need to think about
Back to top Go down
PeriCat

PeriCat

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:14 pm

Oh God. I have to do something.

Felix had seen the Eraser attack Gamer. Thinking Fawn could hold her own for a while longer, he started running towards Gamer. After reaching full speed, he opened his wings, flying close to the ground for more speed.
The Eraser had his foot on Gamer, and was about to attack. Letting out a roar of anger, he tackled the Eraser, who was caught extremely off guard, then rammed him into a tree. Probably not the smartest thing to do, but it got him away for Gamer.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:46 pm

{Thanks! ^^ I think we should both take turns controlling the Eraser, but if you don't beat it next post, then Gamer will.}

"Oof!" The Eraser grunted as was tackled into a tree. Gamer flinched in surprise when he saw who it was that saved him. "Felix!" the wounded teen exclaimed before coughing. Gasping for air, he struggled to get up. However, the Eraser had a much easier time recovering, and lashed out towards Felix with the back of its fist.
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:38 pm

Fawn could feel the air leaving the Eraser's body as she rammed into it. She kept going, punching it back while running at it; she eventually got it right where she wanted it - near a tree. She lashed out at it angrily, yelling. She hit him square in the chest on last time, and sent him reeling back into the tree; his head knocked against it, and he was out... at least for the while.

"Felix?!" Fawn yelled, and ran over to her brother. She gave the Eraser that was going after him a backhand to the face, and kicked him roughly in the chest. "Thank goodness, I thought you were dead!"
Back to top Go down
PeriCat

PeriCat

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:47 pm

"Fawn!" Felix said happily, embracing his sister for a second, then turned back to the Eraser. It tried to grab him, but it's arms passed through him. Looking confused, the Eraser was hit hardly in the nose by Felix's palm.
Felix knew he wasn't an amazing fighter, but he tried.
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:00 pm

Fawn hugged back for a second, and smirked as Felix palmed the Eraser. She went around beside him, and when the Eraser recovered, she punched him yet again, once in the face and once in the gut. He doubled over, and Fawn looked over at her brother. "Your turn," she told him, making way so he could finish the Eraser off.

"Hey, look who it is," someone grumbled. Fawn hissed, and spun to see one of the Erasers from earlier - she couldn't tell them apart now (was there really a need to?), but she thought this was the one she knocked out of the sky.

"Damn it!" she yelled, and shot up into the sky, hoping to lead him away from Gamer and Felix - they could handle the ones on the ground.
Back to top Go down
PeriCat

PeriCat

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:10 pm

"Uh.." Not sure what to do, Felix kicked the Eraser in the crotch. It just stood there and swung at Felix. It phased through him again. Then Felix tried to kick him in the stomach, and the Eraser caught his leg, and swung him into a nearby tree. Felix hit it really hard with his head, and it knocked him unconscious.
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:17 pm

Fawn ducked, weaved, did everything she could to get the Eraser off her back, she threw stones at it, went up, down, in circles, everywhere. But this guy was faster than the typical Eraser for some reason. F*cking sh*t, she thought. She quickly rose into the air, practically straight up, and stopped.

She watched as the Eraser went up after her. When he was right about her level, she reached out, her hands near where the Eraser would be, and when he was just a couple inches from her level, she clapped her hands forcefully over his ears, sending him crashing to the ground.

"Job well done, Fawn," she congratulated herself.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:23 pm

The Eraser chuckled and moved towards Felix's unconscious body, but Gamer fired an optic blast at the Eraser's neck, catching him off guard. The Eraser hit the ground, but recovered quickly and got up Gamer managed to stand up as well, but winced slightly at the pain throbbing from the wound on his leg. It wasn't too serious. Just annoying, and the bleeding should be stopped soon. "C'mon fleabag!" Gamer yelled, before beating his wings and charging at the Eraser.

{I was thinking of doing that...now I gotta think of something else...}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]   Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rivals in the Sky [A Maximum Ride RP]
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: