New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:17 pm

((Sounds like a good idea to me. And, to further the previously discussed sub-plot, perhaps Auira has to change the time or meeting place and calls Soichiro again? And her notebook getting stolen would be interesting. By who would be the question.)
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:08 pm

((Should Julian just tail Sayu, or would it make more sense to talk to Soichiro?))

Near waved goodbye after embarrasedly hiding the Optimus Prime action figure he had been transforming into a truck moments earlier. He waited until Aura was safely out of sight and began to time his progress.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:14 pm

((Tailing her for now would be good.))
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:43 pm

((Ok. Thanks))

Julian was closing the distance between the Yagami Residence and herself, Trying to determine which room belonged to Sayu, and also where people were in the house. She had seen the girl and the father when she had been held captive while she was working with Mello, but never the mother, that didn't matter. She spotted the feminine paint on the wall of Sayu's room from the street, and began to plan a way to get up there.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:59 pm

((Just wanted to post here to keep this alive, and not get it sent to the RP Graveyard.))
Back to top Go down
Ariana

Ariana

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:03 pm

((I'm here, I'm here!! Sorry~!!!))

Aura

Aura arrived at Mikami's house, quietly settling down in a bench across the street. She observed the area. 'He sure does live in a pretty part of town...' She mused, taking a few photos with a small camera from her bag, then shoved it back into her bag as she saw someone leaving the house.

Aura stood up, walking across the street and about 100 feet behind him. She sped up a little and crossed the street, just as he did. They walked toward each other, and Aura tried desperately not to look at him. As they passed, a small note fell out of Mikami's bag, and, once he was a safe distance away, she picked it up. It stated: "MEETING: 4:15 - 5:00" and tomorrow's date.

Aura didn't know what this was about, but she knew she had to go... Which meant that she'd have to reschedule with Soichiro. She flipped out a different phone, dialed Soichiro, and hoped to god he picked up.

Sayu

Sayu sat down, quickly downed her juice, and put her dishes in the sink.

"I'm gonna go to bed early, Dad, Mom. Love you." She said, then went upstairs.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:41 pm

Julian decided her best bet would be a window on the side of the house, it was out of the street view, and hidden from the neighbor's view by some cherry trees. She slipped behind one of the trees, and nimbly began to make her way towards the window. She nestled in between the branches a bit below the window and slightly to the side, so as not to be seen. She grabbed a notepad, a pen, and hoped that she wasn't here for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:29 pm

Soichiro

Soichiro nodded at Sayu just as his cell phone rang. Suspecting it could be from the new Kira Taskforce, Soichiro excused himself as Sachiko cleaned up and went upstairs to his room. He got out the device and answered.

"Yes? Soichiro here."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:44 pm

((Just wanted to post here again to keep this RP from being put into the Graveyard.))
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:27 pm

((i'd like to keep this going, just waiting for sayu or something to do instead of posting fillers))
Back to top Go down
Ariana

Ariana

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm

((Sorry guys. Rehearsal's, like, three times a week now, and testing's coming up.))

Aura
"Mr. Yagami, this is Aura. I'm calling to request a schedule change for tomorrow's rendezvous. Something's come up, and I don't think I can make our four-o-clock. Is there any other time that would work for you?" Aura spouted anxiously into the phone.

Sayu

Sayu pulled out her diary, a cute little black notebook, and began to write. She didn't even have the date down when she heard the mumblings of a phone conversation. She pressed her ear to the wall, listening.

It was her again. The woman her father had been talking to earlier. She thought hard. The first thought that came to mind was that her father might be cheating on her mother. However, Sayu would hate for them to divorce, and thus deluded herself into thinking it was something work related.

But as she sat back down at her desk to write, she could tell her lies were severely unprobable. But they were good enough for now.

((Ooh, I just love making Sayu seem guilty. Sorry, Aura doesn't have much to say right now...))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:54 pm

Soichiro

"Six-o-clock would be good." Soichiro immediately answered.

((Don't have much to write with Soichiro, either. Hm, you know, just to give Soichiro a scare for fun, he should discover Sayu's black diary.))
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:56 pm

((Good idea XD ))

Julian jotted down some quick notes, Black notebook, eavesdropping, but otherwise nothing seemed incriminating. Julian quietly took a picture of the notebook with a camera, no flash, then pulled a cereal bar out of her purse and took a bite out of it. She almost hoped something strange would happen, to give this watch some kind of purpose.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:17 pm

((Just posting here again to keep it alive. I'd post with Mello, maybe, but I don't know what to do with him at the moment.))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:04 pm

((Need I say it? Bumping this RP up again. I really do want to keep this alive if possible.))
Back to top Go down
Ariana

Ariana

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:15 pm

((I am so freakin sorry you guys. I'm here now.))

Aura

"Fantastic. I'll see you then." Aura said, hanging up the phone and throwing it into open traffic.

Sayu

Sayu ran back to her desk, scribbling more in the diary, before realizing she wanted a glass of water. Leaving the diary on the desk, she ran downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:02 pm

((I'm still fuzzy on things. Where were Aura and Soichiro suppose to meet again?))
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:36 pm

Julian scrambled up to peer over the window ledge at the book. It was just a plain looking journal. It could (more likely than not) just be the kid's diary, but there was always the chance that it was something completely different. In any case, It was hard for Julian to get a good look. She crouched down below the window in case somebody went into the room, and began to rummage through her bag for her camera, or a pair of binoculars.

(The diary is open right?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4