New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) Empty
PostSubject: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:09 am

((The original concept of this role play was made and created by legory. I have gotten his permission to repost it. However, any changes made to his version are of my creation. The RP itself is based on the plot of the Death Note movies, but ignores the L spin off.))

In Japan years ago a mass murderer named Kira walked the streets, and he was a force to be reckoned with. Kira killed those he deemed criminals and told the world he would purify it. Many accepted him as mankind’s savior, while others rejected the killer. Whether you loved him or hated him, Kira was determined to change the world to make it a better place, even if some felt he was going about it the wrong way.

A famous detective known as L was called in by the world powers to find out who Kira was. He assembled a small team of investigators from the NPA in Japan, after discovering Kira resided there. Working together the team, after many trials and struggles, found him and brought Kira to an end. Unfortunately this resulted in the sacrifice of many lives, including that of L himself.

Three years have passed since this event. One of L’s successors, Near, has taken up the mantle left behind by his predecessor. Mello and Matt, L’s other two successors, have started their own detective agency. The world itself has reverted back to the state before the rise of Kira. In a way, peace has returned. Barely anyone remembers the short and brutal reign of the tyrant Kira, aside from the few fanatics still convinced their Lord will return again.

However, just as it seemed the world was going to recover, it all changes. In an instant all that had been worked for by the people who had died to take down Kira was shattered. A Death Note, the instrument of which Kira had used to carry out his judgments, has been dropped once more into the mortal realm, and a Kira fanatic gains it. Criminals again start to die en masse.

The new L, Near, is called to find and capture the new Kira. Mello and Matt have also joined the case with Near, albeit reluctantly. Together they start to assemble a new team to find and take down the threat of Kira. While they do this, Kira starts to gather together his own allies to combat his enemies.

The search for the current Kira is now on. Will Mello tolerate working with Near, or will the detective split off from his rival to start his own search? How many more innocents will have to die for Kira to be defeated again? Will history repeat itself, or will Kira overcome those who oppose him? No one knows for certain…

RULES:

1: No god-modding or Mary Sues, please. To negate the Death Note from being God-moddish, no characters taken will be killed by it unless I get the explicit permission from the maker of said character(s).
2: Please have proper grammar and spelling.
3: You may have as many characters as you want, so long as you keep up with them.
4: First come, first served.
5: Canon characters are available, but please make sure you keep them in character when you play as them.
6: You must have 3-5 sentences per post.
7: Have fun!
8: The identity of who Kira really is will be a mystery for the time being. Please be aware that, when taking certain Canon characters, that it may be possible they’ll be Kira.
9: If you have any questions, please PM me.
10: I have the right to add to and the right to edit these rules.
11: Say, “I will take a potato chip….AND EAT IT!” to get accepted.
12: Read the rules.
13: To fix the problem the previous RP had, I cannot just let anyone join the Kira taskforce. If you create an OC that you want to join the Kira taskforce, make sure the character has qualificationst that would be helpful. If you have any questions about this, please PM me.
14: This RP is rated T as of this moment.
15: Please keep Romance and violence to a T rating.

CANON CHARACTERS:

Near: zukoscrazyfangirl
Mello: Magus1108
Matt: Sparky-dono
Roger (The new Watari):
Misa Amane: Ariana
Sayu Yagami: Ariana
Soichiro Yagami: Magus1108
Mikami Teru: Magus1108
Kira: NPC under my control as of this moment
Beyond Birthday (if anyone wants him): Velox

You may request canon characters not on this list, such as members of the Kira taskforce once led by L.

ORIGINAL CHARACTER SHEET:

Username:
Name:
Appearance:
Side: (Pro-Kira, Anti-Kira?)
Personality:
History:
Other:

Last edited by Magus1108 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:38 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ariana

Ariana

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:22 am

Username: Ariana~!
Name: Isadora Mizuki (Alias: Aura)
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i83.photobucket.com/albums/j284/chadni98/anime%20girls/597dd868.jpg (Wow, exact pic I used before!)
Side: Anti-Kira
Personality: Happy exterior. She can get really dark if she needs to.
History: Went to Wammy House, as her parents were killed. She was really close to/caring for L, and was completely heartbroken once he died. She moved away to Japan to see about the Kira case, but it had already been closed. She was closest to Mello and Matt, and wasn't too fond of Near. If anything, she sees him as a brother. She hasn't seen anyone from Wammy House since she moved five years before.
Other: I think that's it... it's been over a year and a half since I did this...

((Oh my god, I found my first post saved on my computer!)) Razz

I will take a potato chip.... AND EAT IT!

Last edited by Ariana on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:27 am

Almost accepted. Sorry, you forgot one thing.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:55 pm

Now you're accepted.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:42 pm

...So wanna reserve...might not be able to...then again, there's no profiles required for canons, right...?
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:46 pm

Yes, no profiles are required for Canons.
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:55 am

I'd like Matt if that's okay.

I will take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:45 am

Username: ZCF
Name: Julian Natsumi
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii221/acinomtheknight/fav114.jpg
Side: (Pro-Kira, Anti-Kira?) Anti-Kira
Personality: She is a smart-alec stubborn but intelligient individual, she is artistic and well versed in history and literature. She is trained in the art of parkour and freerunning and she is willing to do anything to stop Kira if it means sparing many people's innocent lives.
History: She is half Japanese, and Half Irish, her mother gave her an English first name when she was born and she has kept it since. When she was about five, her father was murdered in their kitchen while she and her mother hid from the robbers who had broken in. Her mother was falsely convicted and she was taken to Wammy's house. Shortly after, her mother was killed by Kira and Julian swore that she wouldn't let happen to anyone else. Because of this, she is far more mature than most her age from her experiences beforehand. She trained herself to learn parlour and is now trying to find Kira.
Other:

I'll take a potato chip... and EAT IT!

Last edited by zukoscrazyfangirl on Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:26 am

Almost accepted zukocrazyfangirl. Sorry Sparky-Dono, but I do believe Velox had asked me via PM to reserved Matt, along with another character. I just forgot to put that up. I'll make sure to check with him though.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:06 pm

oh sorry, i accidentally posted before I had to leave for school, I'll fix it now
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:04 pm

Now you're accepted. I have some questions for you that I'll send via PM shortly.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:24 am

If it's all the same I think I'd also like Near.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:43 pm

Sure, that's fine.
Back to top Go down
Ariana

Ariana

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:46 am

May I take Sayu?
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:58 am

Sure, that's fine.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:54 pm

Sparky(-Kakka)-dono can take Matt. I was actually hoping She would if I wasn't going to. I still wanna claim BB though!!! Is Naomi Misora up for grabs? I wouldn't mind being her, too. I also wanna be atleast one OC, but you know that already. (If no one takes Misa Misa, I might be her...maybe not though. I'll make a final decision on that later.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:06 pm

Oh, ok. Alright, that's fine. Sure, Naomi Misora is up for grabs. Actually, I was planning on taking Misa if no one else took her. We should be beginning soon, I believe.
Back to top Go down
Ariana

Ariana

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:52 pm

Gasp, we're almost starting!! So excited.... I'll take Misa, also, if anyone thinks I should.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:33 pm

You don't have to take Misa if you want. I'd be more than happy to take her myself, unless you really want her. And, I may as well take Teru Mikami now.
Back to top Go down
Ariana

Ariana

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:46 pm

I think I'd like Misa, if it's not to much to ask! Wink
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:04 am

Sure, that's fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Ariana

Ariana

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:14 pm

Sweet! Just let me know when we're starting!
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:25 pm

I'd like to begin this RP as soon as possible, however I've yet to hear back from the person who claimed Matt, Sparky Dono. According to his/her profile, Sparky Dono hasn't been on the RP forum since Dec. 15th. So, in case Sparky doesn't come back, anyone else willing to take Matt? We don't have to have Matt get taken, though. I'm willing to start without him, if need be. Just wanted to see if anyone wanted to take Matt before I began the RP.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:18 pm

((This begins now!))

Mello

With a weary sigh, Mihael Keehl (also known as 'Mello') got out of his car and slowly walked toward the building in the distance. Upon first glance, the building did not appear all that significant. It was normal looking, with no distinct features, and painted with a dull color. All in all, no one would really remember it if they just gave the building a fleeting look.

Which was way it was the perfect location for the headquarters for the Kira Case.

Mello continued his approach to the headquarters, his reluctance growing with each step. However much he loathed Near, it seemed the second successor for L had no other choice but to work together with him. Kira, the scourge of the world and murderer of the famous detective 'L', had returned again. Thus it was why the two of L's successors (both different in every conceivable way possible) needed to work together, if they wished to stop Kira's reign of terror before it got out of control.

Taking a deep breath, Mello opened the entrance to the building and stepped inside.
Back to top Go down
Ariana

Ariana

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:26 pm

((Gasp! So excited!!))

Aura

Aura sat down in a brown armchair in the livingroom-esque area near the front of the Kira Case building. She had walked, but, luckily, her house was relatively near to their newly acquired headquarters.

She couldn't say she hadn't been surprised when she received an email - encrypted, though easily cracked - from Mello, and 'friend' from the old orphanage requesting her services. Aura was an untrained sketch artist, and was happy to help out Mello and bring down the so-called new Kira.

The door opened in front of her, and she tensed, relaxing when she saw a familiar yet strange face poke through the door.

"...Mello?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next