New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:40 pm

"Seeya later." She said.
"Could we get a printout on her files later?" with that, Julian slid her coat on and headed to the elevator.

Near had already opened up the cabinet, and toys that had been messily stuffed in were falling off the shelves.
"Huh?" The boy turned around, "Oh, no, that appears to be all." He said, and turned back to his toy robots, legos, transformers.

((Would it be out of line if his favorite food was plastic XD))
Back to top Go down
Ariana

Ariana

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:01 pm

Aura

Aura walked into the next room and dug through her oversized purse, pulling out about five pre-payed cell phones. She picked one at random and, after finding the number, dialed Mr. Yagami. She hoped for a split second as it rang that this wouldn't reopen a wound left by the last case.

Sayu

"No, that's okay Mom, I'll just come down now." Sayu said, walking down the stairs as if in a daze. She heard a buzzing as her father's cell phone rang, but he didn't appear to hear it. "Daddy, your phone!" Sayu called and followed her mom into the kitchen. She still couldn't believe everything she'd seen. Light was Kira. Light was Kira. And there was still so much she had to find out. How did Kir- Light. How did Light kill? Why? There were so many questions, and so much to take in.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:14 pm

Lily used her cellphone to find the Yagami adress, then deleted the browsing history of the phone, just in case. She held the opened elevator,
"Do you want me to hold the elevator Aura?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:02 pm

Soichiro

Soichiro walked over to where he had placed his cell phone and looked to see who was calling him. Hm, strange. An unknown number. Who could it be?

"Hello?" Soichiro asked, opening the cell-phone.

Sachiko

While her husband dealed with the caller on his phone, Sachiko went about making dinner with the help of her child. As she went through the motions, though, she could tell something was troubling her daughter.

"Is something wrong, dear?" Sachiko asked with concern.
Back to top Go down
Ariana

Ariana

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:26 pm

((@zcf: Wasn't your character named Julian?
@Magus: Dealt. Not dealed. Sorry, Grammar Nazi moment.))

Aura

Aura covered the receiver for a moment. "That's okay, I'm going to stay up here for a bit." She said to Julian, returning to the call when she heard it pick up.

"Hello Mr. Yagami. My name is Aura, and I'm working with the new..." She trailed off, unsure what they were called. "...the new provision to stop Kira. We've heard that you were involved in the previous case, and was hoping to re-enlist your help."

Sayu

Her mother's voice shaking her out of her thoughts, she looked up abruptly. Thinking on her feet, Sayu explained.

"Oh, no, Mama, I'm fine. I... I got a C on my science test. I forgot to study, and it's been on my mind all day..." She prayed her mom wouldn't see through her.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:25 pm

((So it is. No problem, it's fine.))

Soichiro

For a long while, Soichiro was silent as he allowed what Aura said to sink in. Finally, he decided to leave the living room and head upstairs to his bedroom. Once he closed the door, he spoke.

"I see. Tell L..." the word sounded so foreign on his tongue. It had been years since he last spoke the name. Even then, though, this would not be the real L, but his successor.

"Tell him I would gladly join. I will do whatever it takes to make sure Kira is stopped again." Soichiro said.

Sachiko

Sachiko didn't look entirely convinced by her daughter's explanation, but she let it slide for the moment. Sachiko continued to chop up some vegetables for a few minutes before speaking again.

"It's about a boy, isn't it?" Sachiko ventured, giving her daughter a knowing smile. She was right in a certain way, though she'd have never suspected what truly plagued her daughter.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:39 pm

((Right, sorry got mixed up with another character))

"Ok, suit yourself." Julian said, allowing the door to close. The elevator began its decent to the lobby.

~~~

"Aura, could you please dispose of that phone when you're finished if it's not too much trouble. We wouldn't want a trace on it leading back here." Near said, he was laying on his stomache, winding up a toy robot.
Back to top Go down
Ariana

Ariana

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:57 pm

Aura

Aura also tensed at the name L. She had always looked up to L as a kid, even though she never met him. "Right. Right, I'll be sure to tell him." She thought a bit, nodding to Near.

"Mr. Yagami, do you think we could meet somewhere so I can give you better details? Maybe tomorrow? There are a few things I'd rather not discuss over the phone."

Sayu

Sayu paused her use of the can opener. "...Okay, you caught me. There's this boy I used to know, back in the eighth grade. I ran into him, and it turns out he's just not what I thought he was." It wasn't all a lie, and it felt good to tell someone, in a way.

((I wasn't sure what grade Sayu was in, but I'd assume that she's in the ninth grade now. I remember her being 13-14 in the movies/series, so I guess she'd be like 14-15 now, which I think is ninth grade.))
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:49 pm

(( Since Julian is going there, she could talk to Soichiro, unless you'd rather have Aura do that.))

Julian walked out of the building and down the street to her car, which she had parked farther away to prevent from being followed. She started the engine and pulled out, and headed towards the street the Yagami's lived on.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:35 pm

((I'm fine with whatever you and Ariana want to do. And yeah Ariana, that sounds 'bout right.))

Sachiko

"Ah, I see. Well, don't worry Sayu. Sometimes people just don't live up to our expectations. I'm sure you'll find a much better boy then him anyways." Sachiko reassured. She went back to fixing the meal. After some time, she and Sayu finally finished. Sachiko began to set the now cleared table.

"Sayu, dear, could you please go get your father?" Sachiko asked.

Soichiro

"It's fine with me, Miss. I understand." Soichiro replied.
Back to top Go down
Ariana

Ariana

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:52 pm

((I think I'd prefer to have Aura meet with him. Also, Magus, for a minute I confused Sachiko and Soichiro, lol.))

Aura

"Great. Can we meet at the Shin Sekai Cafe near Shinjuku station around four-fifteen tomorrow?" Aura said. She flipped through her datebook, already knowing the answer.

Sayu

"Yeah... Yeah I'm sure I will." Sayu lied. She helped her mom set out the table, then ran up to her dad's room. Sayu hesitated to open the door, though, hearing snips of conversation.

Very muted, there was something to the effect of "...over the phone." Her father told the woman (she assumed it was a woman, as he called her 'miss') it was fine, and there was another muted reply.

Sayu knocked on the door, not wanting her mother to ask why she was taking so long and blow her cover. "Daddy? It's dinner time!"

((FYI: Shin Sekai = New World, lol))

Last edited by Ariana on Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:09 pm

((Fine with me.))

Soichiro

"That's fine, Miss. I'll see you then." Soichiro said. He ended the call and turned back to the door.

"Tell your mother I'll be right there, Sayu." Soichiro said to her. He pocketed the phone away and left his room, heading downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Ariana

Ariana

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:29 pm

((Nothing like a nice RP post after rehearsal to relax with. Razz))

Aura

Aura hung up the phone as well, throwing it to the floor and stamping on it. She picked up the remains and threw them out the window as hard and as far as she could. She stepped back, realizing where she was. Alone. In a room. With Near. Who was not her friend by any stretch of the imagination.

"So...." Aura started awkwardly. "Teru Mikami was it? Where does he live again?"

Sayu

Sayu nodded. "Of course Daddy."

She ran downstairs, relaying that to her mom, then sat down in her chair. Four place settings. Sayu had always found it so sweet that they still left a plate for Light, but now, she wasn't so sure how she felt about it.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:58 pm

Soichiro

Soichiro headed down stairs and helped his wife set up the remainder of the dinner. After giving thanks, Soichiro began to eat. While the food was good as always, his thoughts couldn't help but wonder. His reaction to joining the Kira investigation was...mixed, in his mind. On the one hand, Soichiro wanted to make sure Kira was captured and executed before he could cause too much damage. On the other hand....

He had lost a child to the last investigation (in more than one way), and Soichiro never wanted to go through that again. Still, he felt it needed to be done. Kira had to be stopped again, no matter what.

"How was your day, Sayu?" Sachiko asked.

((Hm, just thought of an interesting sub-plot. Willing to hear, Arianna?))
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:15 pm

"Well, he lives on the Southern side of town, but we suspect he's changed residence there since the last case, but we can have the records within fifteen minutes, for now, his file from the last case is in the computer database. Don't touch that red button." Near explained, pointing at a red button on the side of the keyboard, the total system wipe out.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:17 pm

{Sub-plot! Ooh! I wanna hear...although, I just got an interestin' idea on what it might be about.

Greetings everyone. Unfortunately, my characters won't be joining the RP for awhile (Atleast I have a feeling that they won't), but I wanna inform you all of a few things.

1. Sparky(-Kakka)-dono is a "She," and She is actually a very forgetful/busy person. However, I can contact Her through other means, and I'll remind Her that She has reserve a role in this RP. Also, regarding the fact that Matt has been placed in New York, I have an idea on how ta work with this, and I'll share it with you more personally shortly, Magus.

2. About Kira being a canon character...well, I have another idea that I'd like ta bring up personally.

3. Uh...you know what. I'll just PM the people that this stuff concerns, and I hope to join everyone soon. ^^'

I'm likin' it so far guys, keep up the good work! Cool}
Back to top Go down
Ariana

Ariana

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:40 pm

((Will post a real post in an hour or so, but I'd love to hear the sub-plot as long as it has nothing to do with rehearsals, because today's was crazy.))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:54 pm

((Well, I don't know if it makes much sense, but Sayu could get the wrong impression, after hearing a few phone calls between Soichiro and Aura, and somehow get it into her mind that her father's cheating on her mother. Yeah...don't know if it makes much sense, but the idea did come to me.))
Back to top Go down
Ariana

Ariana

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:55 pm

((Excuse the lame chatspeak, but OMG that would be EPIC.))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:00 pm

((And rather humorous, too. Perhaps you could find an excuse to have Aura call Soichiro again, so Sayu could get suspicious?))
Back to top Go down
Ariana

Ariana

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:04 pm

((Sweet, sounds awesome. Sorry, probably no more RP tonight. Homework. Sad))
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:50 pm

((I know this doesn't involve my characters, but that's awesome!))
Back to top Go down
Ariana

Ariana

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:48 am

((So sorry for the lack of posts! I'm never trying for the lead role in a play again. Too much work.))

Aura

"Check. No red button." Aura sat down at the computer, called up the new files, and reviewed the old ones while she waited. "So I'm stalking the crazy? Okay, I can deal with that..." The new files came in and she got the address and set out.

"Bye Near, don't choke on your Transformers or whatever." And with that, Aura left.

Sayu

"Um.... My day was pretty good. I got my History test back. Ninety-Four out of One-Hundred... But I missed the Extra Credit." Sayu said. These things were just about the least important things of her day, but she couldn't just tell them 'Oh yeah, remember that serial killer who murdered tons of people we loved? Yeah, that was Light'.

"I'm going to go get some juice." She said, getting up.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:08 pm

((Don't worry, it's fine. So, are you still up for that sub-plot we discussed earlier? By the way, who's Aura tailing again?))

Soichiro

Soichiro nodded at Sayu and continued to eat his dinner. As he ate, his thoughts drifted back toward the new Kira Case. If he was going to join them, then he'd need to tell his family soon enough. It would be a difficult subject to approach, that was for sure. But he'd have to tell them sooner or later...
Back to top Go down
Ariana

Ariana

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:13 pm

((Most definitely. I seem to remember she's tailing Mikami, right?))

Aura

Aura began her walk to the address she had memorized. She pulled out her notebook and scribbled down the few things she remembered about this Mikami guy, and also some of what she knew just about Kira in general. She shoved the notebook back into her bag and continued walking.

((Yeah, I know, kinda pointless post. But I was thinking, what if Aura's notebook gets stolen or something? She has this thing about writing things down, making lists. What do you think about someone stealing it? I don't know who, though...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)   Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Note: Death's Fruit (Now Open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next