New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death's Advocates (Started)

Go down 
+4
Alec
Plaguewalker
Magus1108
Sarcastic Master
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:10 pm

Shannon looked at Tacit and studied the boy for a few seconds. "Why not? Yes, that's a good idea Tacit." Shannon said as she tried not to seem hostile. "How about you Colonel?"
-------------------------------------
"Anyways here we are." Zayn informed his team mates as he stopped the car in front of the rather lavish looking place where they would eat. Zayn quietly got out of the car and handed the keys to an attendant at the door before turning around to face the other soldiers. "So would you prefer to eat first, or drink first?"
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:33 pm

Was I wrong? Mark thought. For the first time he had doubts as if he had made a wrong judgment over someone he had never met. To Mark Tacit seemed selfish, the kind of person that does everything alone and for herself.

“Yes, lets go then” Mark answered after a brief pause. Guess I’ll have to keep an eye on him just to be sure. Mark walked over to the door, and looked back.

“Are we going or not?” He said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:37 pm

Tacit

"Of course," Tacit said, realizing he'd have to lead them there, since he assumed he was the only one who knew where they were going. "I just hope you're not expecting a nice place, it's a little dodgy, but the drink and food is good," he added, heading out the door.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:24 pm

Seeing as everyone that planned on going were beginning to leave, Alice moved her chair back, standing from her seat. She stretched a bit, waking up her legs, which had fallen asleep considering she'd been sitting there for a good hour or so. As the feeling returned, Alice pushed her chair back under the table she had been sitting at, and made her way over towards the door, stepping out and leaning slightly against the wall quietly, waiting for others to move through. She didn't particularly like walking in front.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:19 pm

Tacit

"Here we are," Tacit announced outside of an abandoned-looking building. He walked up to a boarded door and knocked and intricate pattern against the wood. A small panel was moved, and two eyes looked out at him. "Password," the man behind the eyes asked. "Sight for sore eyes," Tacit muttered, and the panel closed, and the door opened completely. "Oh yeah, I wouldn't boast about the fact we're military here, might not make you too many friends," he told the team before entering the seedy-looking establishment.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:07 pm

Alice looked around as they entered the bar. A little shady... She thought to herself, but shrugged. It didn't bother her too much. She'd been to multiple places like this before. Sometimes for missions, other times just with others from her past days. She pulled a strand of hair from her face, tucking it behind her ear as she took a seat.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:46 pm

Shannon looked around the seedy bar as she made sure to stay close to the group. "Well at least it isn't one of the armies bars." The team leader reminded herself, glad that she wouldn't have to talk to anyone the government hadn't told her she had to. "Well then I probably shouldn't have any drinks with alchohol in them since I don't want a hangover tomorrow...water should work." Shannon decided as she took a seat at a large table and looked around at the others, still feeling rather uncomfortable.
------------------------------
"Food it is then!" Zayn said cheerfully as he decided for the group. "So that would be five seats Sir." The soldier asked the host currently standing at the front stand.

"Of course Sir if you come this way."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:59 pm

Tacit

As the group filed in and got a table, getting their drinks, Tacit sat back, leaning back in his seat and studying the others closely. Would they talk, or would they remain quiet. He didn't take many of them to be quiet, controlled people, especially on down time, but they might surprise him.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:12 pm

Cross sat on a chair against the wall. He saw at the end of the bar some men playing with darts. There was one dude, who didn’t seem to miss and that impressed Cross, but he didn’t paid much attention to him. Instead he got an idea.

Cross took out from his pocket, a normal pocket knife. “How many of you say I can’t hit that bulls’ eye over there.” He signaled the board with the bulls’ eye at the other end of the bar.

Mark chuckled as he saw the reaction in the face of some.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:08 pm

Shannon shook her head in false disgust before looking up at Mark with a smile. "Don't take the bet, he's been practicing for years with those things and I've only seen him miss a target two times." The soldier informed her comrades.
--------------------
"Anyways Jaromir I've talked enough now...why don't you tell me how the project is going?" Irene asked before taking a sip from her drink, trying to make sure her cousin enjoyed his night out as well.

"Well enough I suppose. I can actually grow Potatoes, cabbages, and carrots with the altered rain. But nothing else seems to be growing yet, so I'll just have to make more adjustments I suppose...." Jaromir replied as his mind went back to his task of making sure he and Irene would never have to be worried about food if they were stuck in the labs.
"Oh well that's....nice I guess." Irene simply said before taking another drink out of her glass and then shifting her weight as she saw a few more people enter the restaurant, the person leading them just happened to be someone she recognized. "You know what Jar I think you're right, this was a dumb idea and we should leave now."

"Well at least you've satisfied your need to leave the home, we'll leave as soon as the waitress brings our bill then." Jaromir replied skeptically yet pleased to here that he wouldn't have to go to that night club his cousin had been talking about. Of course Irene decided that wasn't fast enough and so she knocked her fork off the table and crawled under before hitting her cousin's leg. A few seconds mr. Conall was under the table as well looking at his cousin with annoyance.
"What is it?"
"You know how I said I had an ex-boyfriend and that's how I know about this place and I never broke up with him I just allowed him to think i had died?" Irene asked with a nervous smile as she saw Jaromir's face dawned with realization of what she was talking about.

"Just stay calm and we'll leave like nothing's wrong. He wont see you and I'll keep watch unt-"
"Or we could just do this." Irene cut her cousin off as she grabbed his hand and they disappeared, arriving back in the lab thousands of miles away.
-/-\-
"What the hell was that for!?" Jaromir shouted at his cousin in frustration as he immediately noticed the change in their surroundings. "He hadn't even noticed you yet, and we had plenty of time to leave. Add the fact that there are camera's at that place and my legs were still sticking out from under the table only to disappear in a second." He explained furiously before looking away from his cousin and towards the ceiling instead. "You know we can't go back there again, I guess you'll just have to say goodbye to that memory as well." The scientist added spitefully before looking down at his cousin who looked very annoyed and slightly hurt at his comments.

"I'll be in my room." Was the only reply she gave before disappearing from his sight.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:14 pm

Dorothy and Yamada

Dorothy and Yamada followed the waiter. Dorothy wondered what eating with her teammates would be like. Hm, it might be a good chance to get to know some of these people better.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:29 pm

Mark looked at Shannon with staggering eyes. Shannon just make him lose what could have been the easiest hundreds made in history.

“Thank You Shannon” he said sarcastically. Mark took 5 more knives out of his pocket.

“How about now? Anyone wants to bet now?” he said with an evil smile.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:59 pm

((So, do you guys want to continue this part of the rp or skip some time to the next day?))
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:20 pm

(Anything with me is fine...I just wanted to show off. =D)
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:56 pm

(I'd prefer the skip, but I'll go with whatever the majority says.)
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:57 pm

(I also agree that a skip sounds nice.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:29 pm

(Skip.)
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:21 pm

((Time Skip it is))

General Narrative

The Nights went on without much interest happening, apart from a few people getting quite drunk, and they returned to their bases to sleep the alcohol off.

James

"Everyone, our mission begins today, awaken and gather your items, we leave in one hour," James sent out telepathically after he woke up. He showered and dressed up in his mission suit, then proceeded to search the room with his mind for things he would need in the coming weeks, he wouldn't be returning here for quite awhile.

Tacit

Tacit moaned as he woke up, his head was killing him. "Damn it, I drank too much," he muttered as he tried to go back to sleep, as long as no one was trying to wake him up soon he might be fine if he could sleep it off. Soon he was drifting off again...
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:29 pm

Sora was already up when she recieved the message from James. She paused in her packing as she listened to his words, and then finished sliding the last few things into her bag.

Things are about to get interesting, for a change.

True, she had gone out on other missions, but nothing compared to the one that they were just beginning. This one would be a true test of her power as a technopath.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:33 am

Shannon Emer

Shannon was sitting back in the bases Vehicle Bay. Before everyone had gone to their rooms last night she had made sure that everyone had known where they would have to meet up. So now here she was, forty minutes early and rather bored sitting on the back of a truck with a bag of what she decided would be necessary for the next month or so behind her.

Zayn Armel

Zayn woke up with a loud yawn as he heard James message. "I guess I shouldn't have expected a full eight hours after how late I was out last night." The soldier reminded himself as he went into the bathroom and turned on the shower as he began to prepare himself.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:07 pm

General Cross’s mind was like a watch. Every single morning, he wakes at 6am sharp, no matter how much he had slept. Either 2 hours only, or 10, he doesn't wake up until it was 6:00 am. That morning he woke up with a slight headache, all the drinking from last night had quite an affect on the general.

Mark did the usual. Take a bath, get dressed, eat some food, and later then he set off to the meeting place. If he knew Shannon well enough, he knew she would be there much earlier than the rest, so he went and arrived 25 minutes prior to the accorded date.

“Too predictable” Mark said as he approached Shannon from the back.

Last edited by nando_c_s on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

Location : Today I am here. By tommorrow, I will be gone. What hopes do you have of catching my song?

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:46 pm

IC: Agnor

Slow, timed breaths flowed from his lips, before a deep inhalation brought more air rushing to his lungs. Sitting cross legged on the floor, he was clad in only his shorts and the skin on his back. Butterfingers was silent, knowing full well not to interupt him during this morning ritual.

The dying remains of incense began to sputter out, as the soldier released another breath. Opening his eye to a slit, he saw the time, and smiled camly. "If I leave now..." At his words, the incense went out, and he rose from the position he had just spent the better part of two hours in.

"...I will arrive on time, as Commander Shannon instructed. Butterfingers, wake up. It is time to go." Grabbing a dufflebag filled with his belongings for the trip, Agnor left his room without another word.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:05 pm

Yamada and Dorothy

After hearing Jame's message, Dorothy woke up. She sighed and got to work. Showering, dressing, and getting the items needed on the trip. Yamada did the same as Dorothy did. Once she was ready Dorothy left to meet with her teammates. After gathering one last item Yamada felt he may need, he left as well.

Fei

After doing her short morning routine, Fei went to meet with her teammates. She was eager to get the mission started. She wanted to kill as many Unionist as possible.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:01 pm

Alice looked about her room from the doorway, her bag in one hand, the other resting on the knob. She shook her head, having found her eyes had glazed over in a sightless state while she'd gotten lost in her thoughts. She was feeling a bit off today, perhaps she was tired, though she didn't feel it. Or maybe as this day had finally come, she hadn't yet realized that it was infact the day she'd been waiting for in the many hours she'd randomly woken up from subconcious excitement for this very day, the night before. One last look, and she stepped out the door, locking it behind her before heading off to meet with the others.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:42 am

Tacit

Tacit turned and opened an eye to look at the clock. He bolted up and ignored the throbbing pain in his head to rush to get ready. "Crap, ten minutes to get ready," he muttered, heading into the bathroom to quickly scrub himself clean and dress in his military clothes before grabbing his visor and a bag he hoped was packed and running out the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death's Advocates (Started)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next