New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death's Advocates (Started)

Go down 
+4
Alec
Plaguewalker
Magus1108
Sarcastic Master
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:56 pm

(I've been grounded for abusing my hour-a-day limit. I don't know how long this grounding will be.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:29 pm

((I understand Casey. I will take control of her movements if need be, but I won't make her say or do anything big, just make sure she's with the group.))

Tacit

"So... what do you want to know about me," Tacit asked, putting his hands in his pockets, taking a seat next to her. He didn't want to give any information, especially excess information, so in order to keep it to a minimum, he would wait to see what she wanted to know, and then ask about her in return.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:27 pm

Alice looked at the being across from her for a moment. "I don't need to know anything about your personal life." She finally said. She didn't want to tell him of hers, so it was fair not to ask of his. Besides, it wouldn't make a difference. "I do need to know of your way of doing things on the feild, considering I'll be working with you in certain situations in this particular mission." Alice finished, resting her head on one hand, and awaiting the other's reply.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:31 pm

Tacit

"I work alone," Tacit said. "I survey an area and send a report, then regroup with the team when required. I also provide backup from farther away with my blasts. I'm fairly evasive and agile, but in a close-range fight I would most likely require assistance." He inclined his head toward her, waiting for her to give her information.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:03 pm

"Well," Alice said, glancing over at their other team member for a moment. "I suppose it's a good thing we have a fighter, since I'm virtually useless in hand-to-hand combat as well." She answered. "I usually play as a decoy in most situations. You'll come to see that my weapon can be...Quite distracting." She decided, "I can definitely be the perfect tool for stalling and the like, but I do need an eye with me." Alice finished, referring to the fact that she would need back-up considering she'd be no better than blind when using it. "Also, if the talent is needed, I can hack into almost anything given the proper amount of time."

"Anything else I should know?" She asked, unsure of where to take the conversation or to just end it altogether. She also didn't know too much about her third partner yet.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:10 am

Tacit

"Yeah... don't spread it around, but my insanity has been virtually cured," Tacit said. "I want people to be cautious around me, but there really is no threat I'll snap again. And there is a 30 second charge time between blasts on my visor, and I can only hold a beam for about 10 seconds max."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:46 am

Dorothy and Yamada

"Very well, that is acceptable to me. Hmm...it is unlikely you are a threat, but if you are, I'd advise against poisoning my food. I could take you out faster than any poison can kill me." Yamada warned. Dorothy secretly rolled her eyes at the man. If she did have on problem with him, it was that he was too much of a stiff. Too serious, in her opinion. Well, hopefully she could get along with both of these men.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:07 pm

(Alrighty. And I may be able to sneak an occasional reply, but I'm fine with you controlling her to stay caught up with the group.)

It’s fine, Sora responded back. Safety is more important than privacy in a mission such as this. It really wasn’t fine, but she knew better than to cause problems. Besides, their mission could very well determine who won this war, and she wasn’t going to jeopardize lives just because she wasn’t comfortable with having her mind read. As long as he didn’t make a habit of reading her every thought, she wouldn’t make it an issue.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:20 pm

Alice nodded slightly, "You didn't appear unstable." She stated simply. "But I suppose it's hard to tell with some." It didn't matter if he were as sane as the next man, or as pyscho as a raging serial killer. He was one of two partners of hers, and for this, she trusted him, no questions asked. Same old Alice.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:29 pm

"I knew it! He is a paranoid murderous man who doesn't want to have fun." Zayn thought to himself with a bit of glee before realizing the team leader could very possibly know what he was thinking. "Doesn't matter I suppose, it's true."

"Well then lets go." Was all Zayn said aloud to his comrades. "Sir Cambridge, Miss Stahle, will you two be joining us?"
----------------------------------------------
Shannon took in one last deep breath before calmly tying up her hair in a ribbon and opening the door to the room where her team was. "She supposed it might look like she had been doing some last minute filing instead of talking to the team like she suggested, but it was probably better that they think she was doing work instead of trying to calm herself down. "Well it looks like everyone is talking at least." She thought to herself before she saw Mark and a small smile came to her face, barely noticable but still there. "And at least I know someone on this team." The soldier noted as well.
---------------------------------------------
"You can't just flash us without warning." Jaromir hissed at his cousin as they walked out of an alleyway.
"I knew where we were going already so don't make a big deal out of it." Irene replie as she calmed her cousin down.
"Now come on! My ex-boyfriend used to take me to this place, you know, before he found I was dead." Irene whispered as they walked into the rather fancy restaurant.
"You said you wanted to go someplace you've never been too before!" Jaromir hissed back at her as they walked up to the counter.

"I lied." Was Irene's reply as she took the wallet out of Jaromir's pocket and walked up to a hostess.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:49 pm

James

"Sure, sounds like fun," James replied, walking toward his team. "But under no circumstances are you to mention this mission to anyone, even other soldiers. This is absolutely top secret." He turned to see if Sora would come as well.

Tacit

"Yeah, well it's always the quiet ones," Tacit said, shrugging. He remained silent for a few more moments before suggesting, "you want to go somewhere, maybe with some other teammates?"
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:16 pm

"True, but not even a master can hide his personality on the battlefield for long. Everyone gets caught off guard sometimes." Alice herself wasn't sure how this related to the conversation at hand, but she had felt like saying it. She looked to Tacit, having not taken him for the social type at first, but agreed, "Sure, anyplace in particular?" Alice looked around the room, slightly curious as to what each person was like beneath all the badges and the uniforms. Who they were when they weren't dealing with professional matters and the like.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:19 pm

Tacit

"I know a pretty good bar that doesn't ask for your age," Tacit said, standing up. "I figured it'd be a good method of finding out more about this group, and this way I don't feel like every move I make and every word I say is being recorded."
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:44 pm

Alice grinned for a moment about the age fact, before coming back into focus. "Yes, cause you really can't hide anything when you've drunk yourself stupid at a bar. I'll bet we'll hear a few good stories tonight." She said quietly, remembering a time long ago when she had just joined. Alice's eyes wandered around casually. She spotted a few cameras, and was certain the room was wired somewhere. "All too true."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:56 am

Sora followed after them without a word, her mind focused on other things.

Their mission plan was hinged on her ability to destroy the weapon, which meant that she would have to be functional enough to do it. So, like James had said, that meant she would be the most protected one in the group. However, that didn't put her out of action.

I'm a deadly shot with a gun for a reason.

After learning about her limits with her power, it had become a matter of survival for her to develop a long range attack.

But then she cast all of that aside, knowing that she couldn't do anything about it at the moment. For now, she would just spend some time with her team.

(And I have a campout today and tomorrow, so please drag Sora around)
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:29 pm

Some of the members of this mission started to talk to each other, but Mark didn’t. He stayed in his seat, hearing what the other people were talking about. Then he looked to the front of the room, and he saw Shannon looking at him and smiling. Mark just grinned. He stood up and walked up to her.

“Well hello Shannon, looks like we are together again” Mark said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:35 pm

"Well then lets go, I used to take my dates to this place all the time." Zayn said with a smile as he left the room.
---------------------------------------------
"It would seem so Colonel Cross." Shannon said with familiarity as she felt a bit better with talking to an old friend instead of the other deadly strangers in the room. "So how have the years been treating you Mark?" The soldier asked as she pretended that she didn't know.
------------------------------------------------------------
"Yeah we used to come here all the time together. They actually have completely pure water for you to drink. No weird taste or anything, and it's free!" Irene said as she whispered to Jaromir with glee, knowing she was annoying her cousin but not caring.

"So why did you ever break up with him if you had so much fun together?" The scientist asked in reply, deciding that he might as well make sure one of them was enjoying this as much as she could.

"Oh we never broke up, I just faked my death and never saw two days after our last date." Irene said nonchalantly. "Anyways I think we should order some breadsticks-"

"What if he was going to propose or you were the one for him?" Jaromir asked in surprise before wondering why he even cared.

"Oh he had other girlfriends....and boyfriends. I'm sure he was fine without me." Irene said before calling over their waiter.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:34 pm

“Shannon, what is the purpose of asking a question when you already know the answer?” He replied to her with another big smile.

“How have they been treating you?” he asked. “And you know I’m not the one who keeps tabs on… old friends.”
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:32 pm

Tacit

"Yes, I will start asking to see who would like to join us," Tacit said, and looked around. He would be infiltrating with the tall man, Angor, he would start with him. He walked over to him and asked, "hello, my partner and I are going to head out to a bar, and since the two of us are apparently going to be working together, I invite you to join us, and your sister if she wants to."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:38 pm

Shannon smiled and paused for a second as she looked at Mark carefully, as though she were pondering whether she should trust him. "They've been well enough, both death and promotion seem to follow me often enough. But I manage well enough." She said as the look left her face quickly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:00 pm

Lanja looked down at Tacit, a friendly grin plastered across her tattooed face.

"Sure! We'd love to come!"

Vandal chittered out an angry reply, to which the islander responded by reaching behind her and giving the machine a light thump.

"Oh shut up, you grumpy piece of junk. You'll have fun and you know it."

She nudged her brother with her elbow, wanting him to respond. "We wouldn't miss it for the world! Bet it'll be a blast, right baby bro?"
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/
Plaguewalker

Location : Today I am here. By tommorrow, I will be gone. What hopes do you have of catching my song?

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:18 pm

Agnor looked to the boy, and was not in the least bit suprised when Lanja jumped the gun to bring him along. "As of now, I have no plans for the evening. I would be honoured to accompany you to the bar, my young comrade."

A cheerful chirping came from Butterfingers, and Agnor gave a hearty chuckle. "Hopefully, the night proves fruitful, and my sister refrains from losing her mind in the swirls of alcohol." Agnor looked to his sister, grinning from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:24 pm

Tacit

Tacit offered a small grin but it dissappeared as quickly as it had come. "Yes, I expect this night shall be the best we have for awhile," he said. Tacit was feeling a little off-put, normally none of his comrades wanted anything to do with him, either because they knew of his reputation or thought he was too young to be taken seriously.

These people were different, they treated him like he was an equal, like he belonged with them. He walked over to Fei and said, "hello. The majority of our group is now going out to enjoy the evening before our mission starts, and we'd like you to join us." He was also feeling put-off from having to talk to everyone. He didn't like being the organizor for this, he wanted to just sit in the background and watch everyone, see how they behaved, but this was an important part to make that happen.

And of course, there was still the possibility he wouldn't be allowed out in public. They hadn't let him off, into the public eye since he had committed his crime, but he would go out tonight. He needed a drink, and he needed a little freedom that had been denied him since his greatest mistake.

James

"Sounds interesting enough," James said, not really sure if they should be going to a place Zayne reccomended. But what the hell, he could always keep tabs on everyone through their minds, nothing could go wrong.

((I'm adding in a new character, btw.

Username: manysidestome
Name: Phantas
Power/Weapon: He is transparent and can possess animals.
Appearance: He looks faded and dark, hard to see, but wears a gray cloak over him, keeping his body from view. His skin is grey-ish. He doesn't have a physical form, nothing can touch him unless he possesses something.
Personality: He doesn't really talk to anyone, he doesn't show much emotion, it's just like he's there.
History: Phantas is one of the military's top secret projects, using experimental methods to upgrade human life. They hypnotized him to be nothing but obedient, and tried to remove his soul from his body. It worked, and they have a full fledged ghost on their side. The only problem is the effects aren't as great as hypothesized, he can't possess other humans. And as far as he knows, he can't die.
Other:
))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:07 pm

Dorothy and Yamada

Dorothy and Yamada followed Zayn as he left. Dorothy was curious as to how this was going to go, especially with the trigger-happy assassin coming along. She hadn't had much contact with others since the...incident. Hopefully she wouldn't make a bad first impression, or worse, give her teammates a reason not to trust her.

Fei

"Sure, I'll join. I have nothing better to do. Target practice on live prisoners can only be fun for a while." Fei said.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:41 pm

Tacit

"Great," Tacit said, not sure how to respond to the target practice comment. It seemed rather pointless to him, but maybe that was because he didn't need to practice on his aim.

Decision making time, do I risk trouble and invite our leader, or do I ignore her and the Colonel and just take the group as is, Tacit thought, running his tounge across his teeth as he thought. It would be easier if someone else would take the initiative and invite them along. Perhaps I'm overanalyzing this, I'll just do it.

He walked over to the pair, and said, "Excuse me, would you two like to come out with the rest of us?" Ugh, all this polite talk is going to make me sick by the end of the night, he thought bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death's Advocates (Started)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next