New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death's Advocates (Started)

Go down 
+4
Alec
Plaguewalker
Magus1108
Sarcastic Master
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:16 am

Shannon turned around and smiled coolly after hearing Colonel Cross' comment. "I suppose my schedule is a bit predictable by now, but it's not like that's a bad thing." The team leader stated simply as she stood up. "I'm just doing my job in being first."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:30 pm

James

"I'm glad to see you all arrive so promptly," James said as the others arrived in the room. He led them into a garage-like room, to a dark van. "Ok, this is our transportation. In order to infiltrate the CPE, we're going to have to cross the Dysmal Desert, which I'm sure you know is plagued with mutated creatures that won't hesistate to attack us, and head for a cave system that will lead us straight into CPE territory. Now, I need someone to drive this, because after an... unfortunate accident, I'm no longer allowed to drive. Any volunteers?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:36 pm

Shannon talked with Mark a bit more until everyone finally arrived. Shannon jumped out of the truck and looked up at everyone when they were all standing in front of her.

"Well then good job everyone, we're still on schedule. Ok now we will be taking this vehicle we will be going through a small part of the Dysmal Desert before we find a cave system, we will camp out there for the night before using the cave to avoid travel underground so we can avoid most of the Desert while finding the Union team. As it is sandstorm season in the Desert there is a chance that the team will be using one of the cave systems. which means we might have to split up if there happens to be a crossroads." She informed them all before turning to the next page to read more.

"Now does anyone call shotgun....?" She read slowly before sighing in exasperation and looking up at Mark, immediately assuming he had been messing with her notes.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:50 pm

Tacit

Tacit listened intently to her talking of using the cave system. Caves are no problem, I got night vision on the visor, I think. Well, if not, I have infrared, that should work, Tacit said. He looked up as she asked who called shotgun. Hmm... it might keep me from having to talk to anyone... He raised his hand in the air.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:06 pm

Shannon Emer

"Well then I suppose that's settled. Everything that the government has considered necessary besides our personal items has already been loaded, so I guess we can leave." Shannon informed everyone as she finally placed her papers down. She was slightly relieved that Tacit had decided to sit up front with her instead one of the more talkative soldiers that she didn't know...though she secretly admitted that sitting with Mark would have been less awkward and more enjoyable.

"Well then I suppose we just need to pack the everyone's things into the back and we can leave." She repeated before opening th luggage carriers on the bottom sides of the vehicle.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:04 pm

Too bad for Tacit Mark thought as he sat on the passenger seat in the truck. He locked the door and waited for her to come. Even though she raised her hand, but, who was in the seat? That was the big difference.

Mark shouted from inside the truck “Let’s go!” he was very impatient for some action.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:09 pm

Tacit

Tacit watched as Mark walked and got in the passenger seat. He stared at him, and walked to the window, and broke it. "Honorless fool, you will regret doing this," he whispered. Without another word, he got in the vehicle and settled in a back corner, where he promptly went to sleep, or appeared to.

James

"Really? No one wants to volunteer," James asked, a hand to his head. "Ok, I guess you guys don't value your lives, I'll drive then. Get in." Exasperated, he got in the front seat and looked at the wheel. "Like riding a bike," he said, trying to remember if there were any small things he'd have to do. Of course, he'd never driven a van before.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:07 pm

Alice raised an eyebrow as Tacit broke the window, but said nothing. The arrogant soldier in the passenger side had brought it on himself, anyhow. She uncrossed her arms, tying up her hair and picked up the black duffle bag. The brunette climbed into the truck, taking a random seat. It didn't really matter to her where she sat; they were all going to the same place anyways.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:30 pm

Shannon glared over in mark's direction, now wishing that she didn't have to sit up there with him. She put the last of the few remaining packages in the trucks luggage bin and locked it before walking up to the driver's seat.

The front wasn't completely cut off from the rest of the shielded truck, there was a small window that could be opened between the back of the front seats and where everyone else was sitting. Shannon decided not to open it yet as she looked towards Mark and noticed that the window next to him was stuck open, looking like it was broken.

"Well wont that be nice? We get to smell the beautiful air of the Desert now." She muttered sarcastically to Mark before looking back in the truck bed behind her to make sure that everyone was there, satisfied she then started the truck up and began to drive.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:46 am

((Will post with others when I have more time.))

Dorothy

Dorothy got in and stared at James for a moment. Her gaze flicked to Death for a moment. Out of the side of her mouth she whispered, "Death, how likely is it that I'm going to die if I let him drive?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:10 am

Death

Death floated around James's head for a moment, and looked to Dorothy. "He'll be fine as long as there aren't any other vehicles around. Of course, I do recall the last time he drove, he's lucky to still be a part of the military... that was a busy day for me." He floated back to Dorothy and looked around at the others. "I just hope that there won't be too many others in the other vehicle, carrying more than seven at a time is quite tiring."

Death looked to Alice and said, "you might be lucky today, I don't know if your enemies will make it out of the Union alive. That would make your mission quite easier... but more boring as well. This group is entertaining though, I wonder if you'll even be able to work any amount together before one of them snaps and turns on you."
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:26 am

It’s always so much fun to mess with low temperament soldiers Mark thought as he chuckled softly.

“Well blame that dude over there for that” he signaled Tacit very clearly, not even trying to dissimulate.

“Got to test the kids, you know how it is Shannon” Mark put a more serious face and he stared at the road.

After a brief pause, he said very enthusiastic and cheerfully “Are we going or not?” He looked at Shannon waiting for her to start the car and set off.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:53 pm

"You started it. And while it is true that testing them isn't the worst thing to do, not only did you just disrespect Tacit, you disrespected me with that move Colonel." Shannon informed Mark in a rather frustrated tone before she started up the truck.

As the vehicle began to speed up Shannon sighed as she gave up on staying angry."Look, it's just that we can't afford to alienate everyone else on this team, especially on a mission like this. I'm going to need you to apologize later."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:08 pm

((OOC: Oi! Not to sound rude, but could people please stop dragging my and Plague's chars around? Life's been a little busy lately, and I know we haven't exactly been on a ton, but even so. We do still get on, and will keep up.

May edit this into a post.))
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:47 pm

((Shadow, I understand being busy, but the fact is that if you're not being active, your character will be dragged. We do slow down and let people post when necesarry, but sometimes we just need to move along.))
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:29 pm

Alice turned sharply, glaring at him, "That's of my concern not-" She began to snap, but cut herself off, immediatly shutting her mouth firmly, and almost painfully. For two reasons. One: It was in fact; his business. And two: Normal people don't talk to the air around them. Ah, Hell! She thought, Who in this damned truck is normal or sane anyways, for that matter. She thought to herself, feeling irritable after tossing and turning all night.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:41 pm

(Sorry I haven't been active. Family reunion, plus Ghost being here.)

Sora climbed into the van without a word, sitting directly behind James. She then glanced up at him, curious as to how this trip was going to start out.

I don't know if you're reading my mind right now, but if you are, I can probably take charge if anything goes wrong. This whole thing is just a machine, after all.

She set her bag in her lap and then slowly slid into a subconscious state as she studied the van from a mechanical level. Yes, this machine wasn't a hard one to figure out at all. If James had any problems with it, she could respond in an instant.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:00 am

James

"All right, hold on to something," James said, as he started the vehicle. He put it into gear, and slammed down on the gas pedal, and the machine sprung from it's position, the tires leaving marks on the pavement. They shot out of the garage and through the city. After a few heart-stopping minutes in which James narrowly avoided crashing into three different vehicles, they made it into the outskirts. "Allright, after a short drive we'll be at the desert, and that's when the fun begins," he said aloud, over the roar of the engine.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:41 pm

Sora found herself a little short of breath by the time they had left the city. A few times she had nearly taken control of the vehicle, but each time James had gotten things under control just before she could. Note to self: Don't ever let him drive again.

"I can hardly wait," she muttered to herself at his words.

She looked over at her silent companions, and then turned her attention back to the landscape rushing by. "Let's do this."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:40 pm

((Well I've just about given up hope for this, but here goes one last try to get this going again. *rubs the two shock things together* CLEAR!!!))

James/General Narrative

After an hour or two driving in the desert, James picked his head up from its relaxed position. "Hey, guys, get ready to fight for your lives," he shouted, and no sooner had he said it than the vehicle was crashed into. He sped up the van, but that didn't seem to help, as the van kept being rocked. This wouldn't do, they were too fast to outrun, so James screeched the van to a halt, and everything was quiet, until claws ripped into the top of the van, and a reptillian monster jumped on the hood of the van. "Raptors," James said, though it really didn't need saying. The perviously extinct dinosaus had been ressurected sometime before, but had been changed somewhat, and most had adapted to survive in the desert seperating the Union and Empire, which was why no one fought there. "Like I said, fight for your lives," James reitterated before holding his hands to his head and making the raptor fly off the hood.

Tacit

As they reached the cave, Tacit put on his visor and did a thermal scan of what lay in there. There was a gathering of Were-bats, human-like bats that grew to feast on the only prey left in the world, humans. Tacit wondered whether he should tell the others or see if they could just pass by.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:47 am

Zayn Armel

"Oh ****" Zayn shouted as he saw the top of the truck be ripped off. The Soldier looked at his comrades who were sitting with him in the back of the truck right now. "Well unfortunately when it comes to dinosaurs I'm useless right now as the only way I could kill one would also kill everyone else here..." He said as though it was a last-minute thing before he looked over at Dorothy. He was pretty sure that the only person here who could beat the beast up was her, but Zayn didn't directly say this.
--------------------------------------
Jaromir Conall

"Now what could it be?" Jaromir wondered as he heard a small beeping noise. The high-pitched beep had woken the scientist up from his rest, and the Scentist was pretty sure that his chances of getting a full nights worth of sleep was now gone for him.

As the Scientist slowly walked out of bed he looked down at his clothes that were laying on the floor and shrugged, deciding not to get dressed as he instead walked over to the computer he had across the room.

As Jaromir checked the alert he was informed that something mechanical had crossed through section G-9 above the lab, a section that was only two miles away from one the entrances into Jaromir's underground home. "Well that's great.....hopefully the Dinos will just drive them off and-." Jaromir muttered before being cut off as another message came onto the screen, this time it happened to be Irene.

"So what's the alarm going off for." She asked, getting straight to the point.
Jaromir mentally noted that she had most likely had been sleeping as well based on her appearance before he answered her question. "It would seem someone's traveling on surface awfully close to us. They've entered Raptor territory though, so even if they are somehow coming after us, which they most likely aren't, there's a good chance that they'll be killed." He informed Irene apathetically.

"Oh...." The girl replied as her brow furrowed. She was a bit uncomfortable with the idea of just letting strangers die, but it was certainly better then being discovered she supposed. "Do you think that there's a chance they'll get in?" She asked after yawning rather loudly.

"There's a very low chance of something like that happening. first they would have to somehow find our door, which would be veyr hard unless these people are very lucky. The only way they could really do it is if they are looking for us and they have precise plans, or they have someone that can sense technology. Then if they did find us, they would have to have someone that could open our doors from the outside without the password, also very unlikely that they would be able to do that....Unless...." The Scientist finished explaining as he let the last word drift off, a curious expression on his face.

Irene didn't ask what Jaromir was thinking about, she knew better then to try and figure out waht was going on in his mind. "Well if you're sure...." She said before signing off abruptly.

Jaromir bit his lip as he looked back at the map when his cousins picture disappeared. "They can't do it, the odds of them having someone like that are extremely low....but still, what if?" He wondered as he began to think of the possible scenarios that would happen if someone actually invaded the facility. "I should at least check out the door area and make sure the cameras are working there." He decided before walking out of his bedroom.
-----------------------------------------
Shannon Emer

Shannon continued to drive in silence as she kept her eyeson the cave before them. The drive had been awkward for Shannon, and not a word had been spoken between her and Mark since she berated him for his treatment of Tacit. But instead of finally talking to Colonel Cross, Shannon abruptly stopped the truck instead as she turned around to the others in the back of the truck.

"Well we've finally made it to the caves as you can see. We're going to have to stay on guard from here on out as monsters and whatnot are very common residents of the cave. Bats, and mutated spiders in particular." She explained to the others before she turned back around and glanced at Mark, looking as though she wanted to say something. "Doesn't matter." She reminded herself before she accelerated the car again and drove into the dark cave.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:12 am

Alice straightened in her seat as Shannon began speaking, though her mind was definitely on the cave ahead of them. This would be a new expirience for the brunette, and she wasn't sure on whether she was looking forward to it or not. As the truck began to move again she slid a hand to the folded collar of her shirt, pressing lightly until her fingers found the small glass eye where it was secured and hidden there. As the darkness of the cave with all but the headlights engulfed them she tensed slightly, becoming very aware of her surroundings,. Her icy blue eyes flickered back and forth as Alice familiarized herself with them. Mutated spiders? The thought drifted through her mind. In a way, Alice sparked a slight interest in seeing the creatures Shannon had spoken of. Not that she wanted to deal with them.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:48 pm

Sora growled at the appearance of the raptors and reached for her gun, not having much else she could work with. The car would have been her first choice for a weapon, but she couldn't very well use it when a) it was full of people and b) it was their only form of transport.

She raised her gun up to fire at one of the raptors that was drawing too close, but then paused, knowing that the retort of her gun would alert anyone in this area that her and her teammates were here.

The technopath lowered her gun, even as her eyes narrowed in concentration. Think, Sora. Think.

She brought the gun behind her and then threw it forward with as much force as she could muster. In midair the gun rearranged itself, a sharp point protruding from one end. The point slammed into a charging raptor's leg and he tumbled to the ground with a cry.

Sora held up her hand, catching the bloody makeshift weapon as it flew back to her.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:28 am

Cross ignored Shannon when she was giving him the lecture. He didn’t do anything wrong, so he barely cared. He just sat there quietly for the rest of the trip, until they reached the cave.

“Damn” Cross muttered as he saw the cave. He knew they were going to go inside even thought he didn’t like it, so he tried to be calm. When they entered into what seemed an endless night, they found things deeper into the cave, spiders, mutated spiders in fact.

“Thought so” Cross said lowly. He had come to this cave a long time ago, and he didn’t say anything because he thought there wouldn’t be there anymore. Cross opened the small window behind him, he looked out to the others and said “These spiders have the amazing ability to reason a bit, and work in teams. A lot like us actually. If we don’t bother them, they won’t bother us, keep calm and don’t do anything to any of them.”

(I dont know if you all are wondering about my absence, but if some are, school has been killing me since I started, soccer and volleyball have also been factors of my absence. I'll try to log on whenever I can. Sorry and I hope you guys understand.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death's Advocates (Started)   Death's Advocates (Started) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death's Advocates (Started)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5