New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:12 am

Alice touched her cheek where Thomas kissed it. She was feeling both confused and upset. She felt like she shouldn't really care about what was going on. Like she had already lost too much to let someone be so close enough to hurt her again.

"Why...."

Alice stood and went into the cafeteria. Ty Lu waved over to her and Alice joined her. Faith, feeling embarrassed still decided to head to the lake. She wanted to think about things alone.

"Hey I'll caught you guys later."

The two nodded and Faith headed out. She didn't notice Jason as she plopped onto the shore near the water.

"Why? Why did he have to say that? It's like no matter what I can never be with him," she said outloud to herself.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:24 am

Thomas slammed the door to his room shut and then leaned against it, to catch his breath. His eyes moved around the room, without really seeing anything and his entire body was shaking.

"What have I done?"

His whisper sounded quite loud in the loneliness of his room.

Hurriedly the half-dragon moved away from the door and pulled out a small suitcase from underneath his bed. He then began to stuff various things inside of it, the movement automatic.

He didn't know where he was going, but just that he couldn't stay here. He couldn't trust himself any longer.

Last edited by Casey Jewels on Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:08 pm

Fuegar

The door opened and closed, without so much as a sound. The demon moved silently as Thomas packed, but he didn't strike. Rather, he took a seat to the side, and waited. Waited to see what Thomas would do, he seemed to want to leave, but this was adrenaline and human over reacting forcing his movements.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:23 pm

Thomas zipped the suitcase shut and then climbed to his feet. He slung the suitcase over his shoulder. The bag scraped against his dresser, knocking a picture to the floor. With trembling hands, Thomas knelt down and picked up the small frame.

The glass was cracked, it's spidery vines spread out over Jason's face, distorting the image. The picture was of the two of them, shortly after they had become friends. Jason was smiling, confident, his arm around Thomas. The half-dragon's hair was a mess and his expression unsure.

A tear trickled down his cheek and splashed down onto the broken glass. Over time he knew that Jason would forgive him, but he could never forgive himself.

He let go of the picture and turned away. The glass shattered a second time as the frame hit the floor, but that wasn't what Thomas was concerned with.

"Fuegar," he whispered, his heart stammering in surprise.

When had the demon entered the room?

Last edited by Casey Jewels on Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:32 pm

Fuegar

"The one and only," Fuegar said. He stood and moved past Thomas, and picked up the broken picture. "Such a shame, this used to be such a nice frame for photos. The photo is meaningless, the frame makes it what it is. This photo, though, is important, because it's a lie." He continued to look at it and said, "I know why you attacked Jason, you felt it. You felt his falseness, he's not what he appears, and you only now sense it, not even completely."

Fuegar was hit with the sensation a moment after, the frame dropped from his hand, and an expression that he had just been stabbed through the heart was on his face. Jason had been his enemy, had always been someone Fuegar wanted dead, but now it seemed that Thomas had a big part as an ally. His entire being filled with the idea that Thomas was someone he had been working with to... expose Jason. No, to frame Jason, that was what he wanted.

Jason was someone bad, no, he was the symbol for good to discredit. The moment faded, things came back into perspective, and Fuegar looked back to Thomas. "It's a lie, he's false, and if you leave now, you won't be able to prove it," he said, as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:45 pm

"Prove it?" Thomas repeated slowly as he stared at the ground. What Fuegar was saying, it all seemed so familiar. Jason was somebody that couldn't be trusted. He was...

"But he's my friend," he whispered, more to himself than Fuegar. Didn't this feeling of sickness inside of him attest to that? "Why would he...?" Betray me, he wanted to say, but he couldn't. He had been the one who had betrayed Jason, who had attacked his best friend.

The half-dragon let his suitcase to fall to the ground and then collapsed onto the bed. "I don't understand. Not any of this."

He didn't care that he hardly knew the person before him. Somehow, he knew that talking to Fuegar would solve everything. The demon always could see through life's problems.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:56 pm

"So Ty Lu what's wrong with Faith?"

"So Alice what's wrong with you?"

"Nothing," she replied stubbornly. Alice was a bit shooken up by the fight between Jason and Thomas.

"Really? I don't believe you."

"It's just, I'm a little unsure about being with Thomas. Something just doesn't seem right about it."

"How can I love someone again? I already lost so many people... You know what, it doesn't matter anymore. I won't let anyone get close to me again Ty Lu. I can't allow myself to feel the pain.

Ty Lu nodded. She knew the feeling. Well kind of. Things were really confusing right now.

"Well you're going to have to talk to him about that. But in my opinion I never thought you were good with Thomas."

"I know. You always said you liked me with Dorjee."

The two paused wondering where that came from. They exchanged looks, and Ty Lu worrying changed subjects.

"So how is school?"

"Good I guess."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:15 pm

Fuegar

"That's because you have good instincts," Fuegar said. "You don't know how important you are, but Jason realizes it, and so do I. He's been tricking you since the moment you met, trying to corrupt you. He doesn't love you, he only sees you as a tool to further his own designs."

The demon placed a hand on the younger boys shoulder, and continued, "however, you're in a good place. He will do whatever it takes to make sure he doesn't lose you. You can spy on him, find out what the Useless are really doing, and together we can put an end to them, and then, the Unwanted."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:20 pm

IC: Jason

"Faith?" said Jason aloud, turning his head towards the girl.

The feeling of burning hatred filled him at the sight of her. He wanted to kill her; to tear her apart! Everything about her sickened him to such an extent that he felt he might vomit. And then just as quickly as it came, the feeling left.

Unlike Ty Lu and Thomas, who seemed to be experiencing equal feelings of sorrow and happiness, all he ever felt was rage; hatred was what filled him, pure sick, arrogant pride and delight.

"Feugar, Faith?" he asked, approaching the girl and taking a seat beside her in the grass.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:22 pm

Thomas jerked his head up at Fuegar's words, his tear-filled eyes widening in alarm. "Wha...?" The image of Fuegar attacking him rose to the surface. The memory was one he had tried to put behind him, to not think about, but Fuegar's last few words brought it to the surface.

The half-dragon lurched forward, off of the bed and away from Fuegar. He turned to face the demon, confusion in his eyes. "I'm Unwanted," he said.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:24 pm

Faith almost jumped at the sound of Jason's voice. She didn't realize that he was here.

"Um...you know about me liking him?" Faith could guess it was obvious, but she didn't like admitting it.

(You know I think that Jason and Faith are kind of similar. Both are humans who fall in love with a non-human, who they can't really be with. But I can't think of anything else. So their love lives are pretty similar.)
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:30 pm

Fuegar

"No, you're not Unwanted," Fuegar said. "Not a true Unwanted. Do you want to know what the Unwanted really are after? World Conquest. Rather, human genocide. They want to take the planet for their own, and the irgnorant Useless stand in the way. I stand with the Haters against both of them, with the humans who only fight to protect themselves, because I saw they were wrong. And I believe that you will also, if not now, come to see the error of their ways. You can either help them, or help me, running won't keep you from this conflict forever."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:34 pm

(Well they both are humans who fall in love with a non-human, who they can't really be with. They both lost the non-human they were in love with, Ty Lu left and Feugar was killed. They both were forced into hard positions through misfortune, I.E Jason became leader of the Haters because of his heat break, Faith became leader of the Unwanted by the deaths of her sister and Alice. They both remember the least about their past lives. They both wished for a second chance; Jason before he died and Faith at the ceremony. And they both don't want to see any more death or suffering to happen...that's all I can think of at the top of my head but there is probably more.)

"Oh I notice things others don't," replied Jason, nodding his head, "plus, you just told me."

He smiled, giving a laugh and turning his head towards the lake.

"You want to talk about it, Faith?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:39 pm

(That's weird. They are also the two characters who have interacted the least.)

"It's nothing," Faith said. She was wondering why Jason was talking to her. They weren't close. She knew Jason of course, but they were never friends. "I guess I'm just a little thrown off by what Fuegar said. He doesn't seem interested in anything relationship wise."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:43 pm

Jason smiled, giving a small grunt of confirmation.

"Feugar is...Feugar..." he replied.

"He's someone that thinks bigger than anyone else. He tries to hold the whole world in the same respect. That's because, I believe, he's know what it truely means to have someone special, to hold someone above all others."

He turned and gave a smile at Faith.

"I think, Faith, that Feugar needs help. He's got to see that there's more to the world than what he just sees. He's needs someone to care about him above all others, and I think, Faith, you could be the person to open his eyes."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:48 pm

Faith felt her face go red. What was Jason talking about? She could barely form a sentence around him and he's talking about opening his eyes. But the thought made her happy too. Although she didn't know Jason well, she trusted him. Mostly because he was close with Alice who she admired.

"Thanks Jason." Faith looked down at the lake. "Do you have someone like that?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:50 pm

"You lie!" Thomas shouted as he took a step towards Fuegar. His hands were fists, held out in front of him, and his eyes were narrowed. After a few moments, his fists fell back down to his sides and the tension faded out of his body. He couldn't attack two friends in one day.

But was someone really a friend when they wanted to destroy the lives of others?

This time both sides came crashing down on him. Jason and Fuegar both claimed to be his friends, but both were Haters.

"No," Thomas breathed as he bowed his head, fighting hard to keep the tears at bay.

"We don't want the world. We just want to be accepted for who we are. At least..., that's what I want."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:58 pm

Fuegar

"I know it's difficult, Thomas, I used to think that the Unwanted were good. But I discovered their intentions before I joined. They haven't made their move yet, and I don't intend to let them. You're free to choose your own path, Thomas, but I hope that when ours cross again, it won't be as enemies," Fuegar said. He began to leave, and said, "oh, about last night. It was the Unwanted, monitoring you, with Alice. I wanted to give them a little message, but I apologize for scaring you like that."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:59 pm

Jason simply smiled, turning to look back out at the lake.

"I...I thought I did..."

His smile turned to that of a soft, saddened grin.

"I care about her...I think I love her. But...things have been happening lately...I don't know if I really do anymore. This life I have...it's more than I could ever hope for. I thought I could ignore feelings of dread, the uneasiness that I used to be something terrible...but...recent things have made me doubt that. I don't know I can ignore them...it's made me wonder if I'm simply destined to be something terrible...something horrible."

Jason gave a slight shudder and he his hand grabbed hold of the grass beneath them.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:04 pm

"You attacked me!" Thomas wanted to shout at the demon, but he said nothing. Instead he simply gave a slight nod of his head. Talking to Fuegar was supposed to help, not make things worse...

"Why haven't they told me?" he asked before Fuegar could slip away from him. "Why would they feel the need to hide their intentions from me?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:07 pm

"Destiny is a lie," Faith said firmly, smiling. "I don't believe that everything we do was already choosen for us. It makes life seem really insignificant. Like what we do doesn't matter because we already know what's going to happen or we are "destined" to do something else."

Faith could remember her fight with Peace over the boy. The one that ended up with them being sent here. Then she remembered how it felt when she made her friends here and found her place.

"But I think most people believe in destiny because of the patterns they live their lives in. If nothing really changes too much for them, then of course they would assume that their lives are already planned out. And why bother worrying about it in the first place?"

Faith blushed and shrugged.

"But that's just my opinion."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:13 pm

Fuegar

"That's obvious. Would you have stayed with them, if they revealed they wanted to wipe humanity off the face of the earth? Assuming you do, how could they trust you with information like that? Only the top members would know about this, the others are lost and confused non-humans who want to find their way, but they'll be tricked into this evil scheme," Fuegar said.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:17 pm

Jason gave Faith a small smile.

"Well, I think the life I have is much different than my past one. So...I'm not going to give up. I know who I am; no past life is going to make me thing otherwise."

He ran a hand through his hair and grinned before getting to his feet.

"Come on Faith," he said, holding out a hand to the girl, "let's get some breakfast. You need to see Feugar and I need to find some people."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:24 pm

Alice would never.

"I'll... I'll think on it," the half-dragon said, but he didn't mean the words. Something told him that Fuegar was wrong, but he didn't want to push it any longer. He just wanted to be alone, to sort things out by himself.

Another knot formed in his stomach, but he fought down the attack. He couldn't break down, not until Fuegar was gone. His friend was using him, playing off of his emotions. He couldn't... couldn't allow it.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:26 pm

Faith looked up at Jason and nodded. She took his hand and stood.

"You're different from how I thought you would be," she said as she began to make her way back to the cafeteria.
--------------------
"So what am I suppose to do," Alice asked Ty Lu, not wanting to change the subject. "I do like Thomas, but it's difficult sometimes."

"Do what you think is right. Odds are things will work out."

Alice nodded. She shook her head. She had to stop dwelling on the past.

"So how did things with Jason go?"

"Oh I am not going to answer that question."

Alice frowned. "Why not?"

Ty Lu thought about it and poked Alice on the side. "Because I don't feel like it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next