New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord

The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:49 pm

IC: Jason

Jason's grip slowly slackened from Ty Lu's arm, until he finally released her completely.

"You...you mean I was...a Hater?"

He backed up a few steps, looking down at the floor with sad concentration until finally he brought his gaze back to Ty Lu's eyes.

"Ty Lu...does the name Scarecrow mean anything to you?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:42 pm

Ty Lu shook her head, glad that Jason wasn't angry anymore. His words were confusing though and from what she could assume, he was talking about after she left. Ty Lu made a mental note to talk to Alice and Kenny about this.

"No. Why? Does it mean something to you?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:36 pm

(We can't allow this to die so easily!)

"Please," the half-dragon mumbled as he stumbled down the hall. "Forgive me..." Jason was his friend, his protector. Surely he would accept Thomas' plea for forgiveness. Surely...

But did he want Jason to be his friend? Jason had killed Alice. Jason had destroyed his life.

"N-no."

He had told himself that he would forget about the past. He would simply find Jason, and right this wrong. Then maybe Alice would forgive him, for attacking a friend.

Alice...

Yes. He knew that he had scared her. Apologizing to Jason would be a step in getting close to her again, in gaining her trust.

"What misfortunates plague us," Kenny muttered from his place against the wall. He was resting in a cross hall to the one Ty Lu and Jason were in, just close enough to the intersection to watch the two as they talked and just far enough away as to not be easily spotted.

He hadn't been there long, but long enough to see Jason hurting his bunny. A part of him wanted to head over there and chew Jason out for treating her that way, but the other part of him wanted to know how the boy was going to answer the question.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:58 pm

IC: Jason

"It's a person," replied Jason.

"It's someone that I feel is so familiar to me...and yet I can't remember anything about him."

Jason bit his lip and turned away from Ty Lu.

"I...I need to go..."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:03 am

"Ok," Ty Lu said. She didn't want to hassle Jason by asking him what he meant. She was sure if he wanted her to know he would tell her. Besides she didn't know this Scarecrow so the mermaid assumed that she didn't have any reason to concern herself with it. "I'll see you later."

Ty Lu moved down the hall and stopped when she saw Kenny. Sighing she walked over to him.

"Hey Izou. What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: