New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:30 pm

(Time to start once again!!!)

Alice turned to Jason and giggled lightly.

"What about you? How did your date with Ty Lu go? You seem to like her a lot. And she is hot."

Alice covered her mouth and motioned that this conversation was best held outside the room. She didn't want to wak Raven yet.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:14 pm

(FINALLY! We're back baby!)

Now it was Jason's turn; his face becoming just as red as Thomas'. He turned his head to look back over his shoulder at the giggling Alice.

"I should have known my clever little sis would have heard about that..."

He grinned, giving a soft laugh.

"Don't worry Alice, no one will replace you and my little bro Thomas."

He ruffled said boy's hair with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:29 pm

(Yeah... I just wanted to start RPing again so badly that I sat down and spent seven or so hours on re-coding this last night.... I think that I was up until one and then I picked up where I left off when I got up this morning.)

Thomas knocked Jason's hand away, fighting hard to keep his panic down. He felt sick to his stomach, and it wasn't because of the conversation that they had been having. He knew that Jason was his friend, but yet something about the boy creeped him out. It was like... like...

The half-dragon gave a shake of his head, trying to clear it. Everything around him swayed, and then clicked back into focus. The confusion he had felt just moments was gone, as if it had never been there. He looked over at Jason's red face and smiled, glad to see that he wasn't the only one being embarrassed.

"Let's go," he muttered and stepped outside of the room. The last thing they needed to do was wake Raven.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Plaguewalker

Location : Today I am here. By tommorrow, I will be gone. What hopes do you have of catching my song?

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:09 am

IC: Dorjee

"That's not what I meant..." The possessed sighed, rubbing his temples beneath his hood. "I meant why do you look so down?" Was she really so stupid that she couldn't understand such a simple concept? Or was she simply bothered by something big?
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:26 pm

"Oh sorry. I guess it's just...my twin sister. She's been avoiding me lately and..." Peace trailed off. Why was she telling his guy what was wrong with her? But she was upset about Faith. She seem to be getting closer to the Useless. That wasn't good. "Maybe we're growing apart, but it's kind of bugging me. I really care about her, y'know?"
-----------------
Alice moved outside the point and poked Jason.

"You didn't answer my question. How did it go?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:46 pm

IC: Jason

Jason gave Alice a smile and turned his ear towards her.

"What was that Alice? I couldn't hear you, I think you're mumbling a little bit. You know you should really get that checked out. Well come on, Thomas, let's get out these dormitories before we get caught. Alice you really should change out of your pajamas."

He quickly clasped Thomas on the shoulder and pulled him down the hall and away from Alice.

"Sheesh, you know your girlfriend is really persistant Thomas. You better watch out..."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:52 pm

Alice stood there gaping at Jason. Then she smiled and shook her head. She would get him later. Or she could always ask Ty Lu. Either way.

She went back into the room and got dress. Since she was up, she decided to stay up.
--------------------
"So are you still close to your sister?"

Faith shrugged again. Ty Lu took that as a no. Or that the question was difficult. Ty Lu could understand that, so she didn't press.

"Ok. How about do you like anyone?"

Faith thought about Fuegar and her face went a little red. Ty Lu smirked. So the girl did.

"Who?"

Faith shook her head. Ty Lu grabbed onto Faith arm.

"Come on. Tell me."

"No. You're only going to laugh."

"I wouldn't laugh at you Faith. I probably don't even know the guy."

"No," Faith repeated. She didn't want anyone to know about her hopeless crush on Fuegar. It would only make it worse.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:37 pm

Thomas glanced back at Alice only to see that she had already vanished back into her room. His head swiveled around to look up at Jason, his cheeks red. "One date doesn't qualify her as my girlfriend," he mumbled.

Though I wish it did.

"I just hope that our next date is better than our first..."

The thought of the two demons caused him to shudder. There was no doubt in his mind that he would see the Grim Reaper again.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:44 pm

"Huh?" replied Jason as they exited the dormitory and back out into the early morning yard, the sun just beginning to peek beyond the horizon.

"Something went wrong on your date? I thought you said you didn't try and feel her up?! Thomas, spill it!"
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:20 pm

"Fuegar interrupted us, remember?" Thomas muttered as he felt the blush on his cheeks darken. "I didn't do anything."

Should I tell him? The truth?

"What do you think of Fuegar, anways?" he asked, both trying to switch the subject and trying to gauge what was safe to say.

He knew that he could trust Jason--that wasn't the issue. Now what the Grim Reaper would do once he learned that Jason also knew his secret, that was the problem.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:30 pm

"Fuegar?" repeated Jason, slightly surprised by the question.

He tilted his head slightly, rubbing his chin in thought.

"He has good intentions, he wants to help make the world a better place. But...he's misguided, he tries to fix everything, he tries to love everyone, and I'm afraid that will only cause him to have a life that's devoid of any happiness."

He looked back at Thomas.

"That and he needs some social skills. Why do you ask? What, did Feugar try and make a move on Alice then?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:51 pm

Thomas slapped himself in the forehead and then gave a slow shake of his head. "No, he didn't go after Alice. I just..."

Just what? Was he going to say it or not?

"Fuegar, he..." No. He couldn't betray his friend. "He just interrupted our picnic, that's all. He kind of spoiled the mood."

Thomas stared down at the ground as he spoke. He hated doing this; he hated lying to his best friend.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:06 pm

Jason, who had been leaning in, hanging intently on Thomas's words, looked taken aback. He blinked and stepped back.

"Oh...well...it could have ended far worse Thomas. You could have done something to mess up the date. It's unfortunate when someone else does, but it's not your fault. That means Alice will defiantly be up for another; you've got to stake your claim, little bro. You said yourself that she isn't your girlfriend; that means someone can still steal her from you."

He smiled and ruffled the boy's hair.

"Ah, Feugar, I told you his social skills needed work."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:24 pm

He grinned nervously up at Jason. "You're right. She can't blame me for the way things went." He was after me, though. "This time I've got to do better, so that she doesn't decide that Dorjee is better. I've got to prove it to her. I've got to..."

He drifted off and glanced up at Jason, his voice dropping down to a low whisper. "What do I do?"

Aside from confronting the Grim Reaper.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:17 pm

Fuegar

"Hello, Ty Lu, Faith, hope I'm not interrupting anything," Fuegar said as he came over and took a seat by the pair. He looked at Faith and gave a small smile. The girl was cute enough, he supposed, but looked to much like Peace, luckily they had different scents or he would never tell them apart.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:06 pm

Jason grinned and put an arm around Thomas's shoulders, leading him along.

"Thought you'd never ask little bro. Okay, a picnic was a good first start. You guys had to rely on conversation in a nice open area so now she's comfortable being around you and knows what to expect. So, the first thing I'd do would be bring her another gift, tell her you had fun, maybe throw in a compliment. She'll be happy to see you and will agree with everything you say, including that she'd like to do it again sometime."

Jason looked down at Thomas with a smile, his Useless symbol reflecting the sunrise slightly.

"That's when you bring up the idea for another date, maybe sitting somewhere privately for dinner, a swim down at the lake, something that's still comfortable, but slightly more personal as well. Whatever you do, don't trap her in a single room, especially not your own. Alice will get really uncomfortable, not to mention I'll grind you into a pulp."

He ruffled Thomas's hair.

"You got all that?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:26 pm

"I... I think so," Thomas said in response. He ran a hand through his hair, fixing it. "And it's not like..." His cheeks went red at the thought. "Not like I would do anything anyways."

Great. Now I've got to figure out something else to give her. It has to be better than the flowers or she'll just think that I'm cheap, but if I give her something completely amazing, then I won't have anyway of topping it the next time... Why are relationships so complicated?

"You treat me like I'm a little kid..."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:43 pm

"Oh Thomas," replied Jason. He clasped him on the shoulder and grinned down at him.

"You're turning into a fine young man; someone I can really think of as my best friend; my equal. It's seems like it's been ages since I first saved you from Cobra, and even then you had bravery I didn't see in kids twice your age. But you see, no matter how much you grow, no matter how closer you become to look at me as an equal, rather than a protecter; no matter what..."

He bent down slightly so he was eye level with Thomas, a look of pure happiness upon his face.

"You're always be my little bro."

"I...wish things had been different, Thomas. I can't help but wonder...what if I never met Ty Lu? What if I never promised her? Could I have been like you? Thomas...could we have been friends?"

(Quote is from Jason's death. Cobra is from Casey Jewel's short story "New Kid", locating here It's down near the bottom)
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:56 pm

Thomas smiled back at Jason. "You'd probably say that even if I was older than you."

His mind drifted back to that day he had run itnto Cobra. He had grown a lot since then, hadn't he? Of course, Jason was the reason for that. Jason never gave up on him, unlike everybody else. Jason believed in him.

"And it wasn't bravery with Cobra, just stupidity."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:21 pm

Jason laughed and ruffled Thomas's hair once more.

"And you'd probably say that even if you'd beaten the hell out of Cobra."

He nodded his head back towards the main building.

"Come on, let's get some early breakfast. We can probably be the first there..."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:34 pm

"Breakfast sounds great. And if I could beat people up, I probably wouldn't have ended up here." He fixed his hair once again and then glared up at Jason, but said nothing about it.

As they drew nearer to the main building, he couldn't help but think about the food that they would soon be eating. His stomach grumbled softly, alerting him to how hungry he really was.

"Race ya there!" he cried out and dashed forward.
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

Location : Today I am here. By tommorrow, I will be gone. What hopes do you have of catching my song?

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:01 am

IC: Dorjee

Well...he hadn't really expected that to work. Females still were perplexing, even after all these years. Ancient spawns of long dead gods, and the unfathomable complexities of demonolgy were easy, but women? Not a snowball's chance in hell.

"Maybe you should just talk to her, and get these feelings of your chest?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:16 pm

"I could, but I just can't. Me and my sister aren't that close anymore. No matter what I say, she takes it the wrong way." Peace wondered vaguely if her sister knew that she was a Hater. If she was going to be an Useless, it made sense Faith would act like she was. "But I'm sorry. I guess you have better things to do than listen to me."
-----------------
Ty Lu looked over Fuegar and a feeling of fimiliarity filled her. She noted that she must of known him in her other life. But she didn't know him here and decided to.

Faith smiled back at him quickly and turned away. It was so weird. One moment Ty Lu was asking if she liked anyone and now here he was.

"Hey Fuegar."

"No. We were just talking about girl things. I was attempting to get Faith to tell me who she likes."

Faith felt her face get hot. Did Ty Lu have to mention that?
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:27 pm

((Ty Lu and Fuegar talked once before in this, I think.))

Fuegar

"I see. I never really understood the fascination people have with each other. It seems that all anyone wants to know around here is who's done what with who and how many times," Fuegar said, and stood up. "Anyway, I guess I'll take my leave, who Faith likes is none of my business."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:31 pm

"He's still a kid," smiled Jason.

However, he called out and took chase after him.

"Oh yeah?! Is that a challenge?!"

He laughed, tearing off after the younger boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next