New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord

The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:59 pm

IC: Jason

"Deja Vu," replied Jason.

"Over and over again, I've been having it non-stop. I'm sure I'm not the only one who was feeling it. For a while that's all it was, but now it's growing into something more."

Jason placed a hand on his forehead.

"Memories...so clear that If I didn't know better, I'd say they were real. I know that it's me, but what I'm doing is..."

Jason's eyes darted up to stare at Alice, the memory of holding her corpse for all to see filled him; the laughter that boomed from his lips, the overwhelming joy that filled him.

"It's as if they're from another reality...I'm sure that's what happened to Thomas today too.....they can't be real...they just can't."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:05 am

Ty Lu nodded. She remembered the flood of memories last night. It was interesting, but awful at the same time. It also made her feel guilty. She would have to leave this place again. She just hoped that when she did, it wouldn't be like last time.

But Faith shook her head. "I have feelings that things aren't right, but no other memories. Oh wait when I woke up yesherday I thought that my sister should of been dead." Faith blushed. "I know it's not a good thought, but it's what went through my mind."
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

Location : Today I am here. By tommorrow, I will be gone. What hopes do you have of catching my song?

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:28 am

IC: Dorjee

"My best advice is to let her know how you feel. Just get it off your chest, and then let her make the next move." Dorjee glanced over his shoulder, and caught sight of an approaching teacher. With a sigh, he looked to Peace. "It's been nice talking to you, but I have to run."

With a quick nod, the demon stepped away into the dark, and simply vanished. Slipping past the teacher without a sound, Dorjee stole towards the cafeteria. Alice was bound to be there...or at least nearby. A slow grin spread across his face, as he glanced back at Peace. She might just be the easiest of the four to dispatch, should he choose that path.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:49 am

Peace just nodded and decided to head outside. She wasn't hungry at the moment and so she choose to take a walk around the school. She had to think about things.

Something was wrong. Peace could sense it now, but it was weird. When she heard Faith said she was dead, it was like a low blow to her. But now Peace felt like it was true.

The girl shook her head. Whatever was going on, it was clear that not everyone knew about it. And that made Peace worry. Someone did something and that meant that they had control on what happens next.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:08 pm

Thomas slowly climbed to his feet and stumbled over to his bed. He collapsed there, on his stomach. His head was buried into his pillow and the soft fabric soaked up his tears.

Was his entire life just one big lie?

He spread his wings out, ripping apart his shirt. He didn't care about the stupid uniform. He didn't care that somebody could walk in at any moment. Nothing mattered anymore, not if this was all just a lie.

Jason had called it deja vu. It was familiar to him, the two of them fighting and Thomas crying.

He hated the thought as soon as it came, for he knew that it was the truth.

Something had happened in the life before, to Jason--something bad, something that had caused him to kill others.

If Jason was that different, then how about himself? Scarecrow had said that Fuegar was his friend, that Alice and Fuegar had died because of Jason.

Did I love Alice then?

The question startled him, piercing him to his very soul. Yes, he had loved her then, but he also knew that it had been different.

But different how?

He shut down the train of thoughts then, not wanting to know.

His other life didn't matter. It was this life that he wanted.

But could he keep it?

Scarecrow promised.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:08 pm

"Your sister? You mean Peace?" replied Jason.

"I've experienced something similar with..."

His eyes widened slightly. It was true that had believed Alice should be dead; but unlike Faith, he saw a memory of it. His little sis, dead, and he who has promised to stand by her side and protect her, laughing with her corpse.

"some other people," he trailed off quickly.

He was silent for a moment then coughed.

"Well, we can't pass them off as coincidences. I thought I could ignore the feelings but they're only getting stronger, more clear. Thomas's reaction today was proof that whatever fake reality we're receiving memories of is attempting to take over ours."

He rubbed his chin in thought.

"It's creating disorder in both the Unwanted and the Useless. I would think a Hater is reponsible...one of great power that can influenced the entire school."

He looked up at them with narrowed eyes.

"The Grim Reaper, Death, the leader of the Haters. Do you think this is his doing?"
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

Location : Today I am here. By tommorrow, I will be gone. What hopes do you have of catching my song?

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:45 pm

"Creating false memories? And implanting them in our heads? Dosen't exactly sound like Death's forte to me." Dorjee casually approached the table, his gaze shifting between all present. He came to a halt at the head of the table, and smiled at the group. "How is everyone?"

His gaze lingered on Alice for a moment, before settling on Jason. "Aside from the strange day-dreams, that is."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:04 pm

Alice felt her face go a little warm at Dorjee's glance. A sudden wave of a someone else came to her mind and Alice wondered what who is was. She felt like she knew this person and that they had felt someone for Dorjee, but she couldn't place who is was. Alice shook her head. She would worry about it later.

"I don't think so either. Also Faith it's ok. I thought the same thing about Raven."

Faith nodded.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:07 pm

"Well then, who?" replied Jason.

He rubbed his head, pushing the hair away from his Useless symbol. He turned look around the cafeteria as it slowly began to fill with the early risers of the school.

"If it's not the Haters, then who? A rogue student? A demon? A-"

Jason's eyes widened, remembering his encounter with the strange creature a few days ago. The way the hall had become distant from the rest of the school, the way the creature appeared and vanished in a flash.

"What do you think, Dorjee?" he continued, turning to look at the boy.

"If the Grim Reaper isn't behind this, do you think the Haters are feeling these effects as well?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:27 pm

Fuegar

"Effects of what, if I may ask," Fuegar asked, as he suddenly appeared. "Though my bet would be the Grim Reaper if anyone is doing anything around here."
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:20 pm

"It's quite easy to tell that the Grim Reaper isn't really that powerful, at least, not to the extend of creating or 'awakening' false memories. No matter what the Hater thinks, he's just as fragile as all of you." Dorjee wondered if they'd notice that he wasn't including himself in that number, but soon dismissed the thought. They all were fragile, and that was that. It didn't matter if they knew it or not.

"A demon could do it. I know first hand the power of a demon, afterall. Of course, one might have to wonder what a demon would gain by messing around with teenagers..."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:47 pm

"The more answers we try and make," said Jason, "the more questions we get."

He sighed, pushing away from the table and getting to his feet.

"I don't think I'm that hungry this morning. I'm taking a walk."

Without another word he headed towards the doors, hands in resting in his pockets. The students either waved or turned away from him, some glaring at the symbol on his forehead. Jason ignored them and exited into one of the hallways.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:35 pm

Ty Lu followed Jason out the door. Alice tried to stop her, but decided against it.

"Why would someone want to mess with us? It mades no real sense."

"They could just be some sick person who enjoys watching us suffer," Faith commented quietly. She didn't believe what was happening was some evil scheme, but more someone just trying to play with them for their own amusement.

"If someone is doing this just for laughs, then I want to know who. They have no rights to invade our minds and play with our memories."
----------------------
Ty Lu caught up to Jason, but stayed silent. She thought about the memories she had compared to the ones she had recently gotten. It was strange, but Ty Lu wasn't going to bother with it.

"So I heard this joke. It's pretty funny too."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:12 pm

Fuegar

Fuegar would have felt his heart stop and feel panic rise within him if he were capable. This tidbit of information however, allowed his mind to race to the one possible conclusion. I see, Scarecrow must be playing with everyone. He said he was from another reality, where things aren't the same, he must be giving them their memories from the other plane, or something to that effect. Since no one really seemed to have noticed him, he slunk off, wondering exactly what he could do now. If Scarecrow was just going to interfere here, he would have to push things ahead.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:28 pm

Jason stopped his walk, but did not turn to face Ty Lu. Instead he stared forward, keeping his back to her before finally speaking up.

"What was it?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:46 am

"How does it change many dyslexics to take a lightbulb?" Ty Lu paused then laughed nervously. "Get it? Because dyslexics can't read or write things in order....yeah...I guess it wasn't that funny."

(I legitly looked up lame jokes on google to find that. XD I couldn't think of one off the top of my head.)
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:26 pm

Jason didn't laugh; he stayed silent, his back towards her. It was...strange, seeming him to still, so paused in contemplation, not smiling or laughing in good humor. Finally, he slowly turned his head to glace at Ty Lu from the corners of his eyes.

"Ty Lu..." he began, "I want to tell you why I was sent to Sylvan."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:28 pm

"Ok," Ty Lu said unsure. She knew her reason was pretty bad. But a feeling that she did something worse once came into her head. Ty Lu ignored that. "You can tell me anything."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:46 pm

It was something he'd never told anyone. Not Alice, not Thomas, and not even Ty Lu in the other reality, that he was sure of. With the school all at breakfast, they both were alone in the hall. Jason turned to fully face Ty Lu, watching her with a steady expression.

"Several years ago, before I came here, I had a home...I had a father, and a mother...a little brother and sister. We were poor, living in the lower end of the city, always just scraping by. My father tried to support us as best he could...but...he was only one man."

Jason's eyes darted around the hall.

"He left us...ran away. My mother was heartbroken, and I was furious, I wanted to find my father. But...my mother and younger brother and sister were more important. I supported us, I worked despite my young age. Then one day when I was returning home, I ran right into my father."

Jason's eyes focused back on Ty Lu.

"I was furious, but he told me I was danger, that our family was in danger. Someone was hunting my father, hounding him like an animal, he didn't know what, but he knew that it was after him and everyone he knew. I was afraid for my mother and siblings, so I told him where they were, where we were living. He knocked me out...everything went dark. When I woke up, I ran home to find my mother dead...my little brother...my little sister...and my father, holding a knife in his hand."

Jason blinked, looking up towards the ceiling.

"When the police arrived, I was arrested, branded a murderer...and I was sent here."

Last edited by Fire Lord on Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:55 pm

Ty Lu blinked back tears. Crying wasn't going to help anything. She wanted to hug Jason too, but didn't. She couldn't understand what happened to him. Her young life was bad, but in a different way.

"That's awful. I can't believe your father would do something like that. But Jason you have to remember. You weren't the one to hold the knife. You never killed anyone."

'But I have....'
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:00 pm

"It was my fault."

Jason's head lowered back to Ty Lu; his eyes were sagging, tired; defeated.

"I told him..."

His eyes slowly widened.

"I told him where they were. I practically delivered them to him. If I hadn't said anything...If I'd fought him...maybe...maybe..."

Jason went silent, his head now bowed. From beneath his falling hair, a single tear could be seen striking the ground below.

"You left....Ty Lu...you left. I lost you...you were everything to me...and I lost you."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:02 am

"You didn't think it hurt me either," Ty Lu said. Memories of what happened before she left came back to her and she blinked back tears again. "I never told you the reason I left. There was so much going on and something happened. I couldn't remain here."

Ty Lu felt her body shake as distant screams played in her head. Screams she never actually heard, but knew happened anyways.

"I wanted to stay. I never wanted to leave you or my friends. And I didn't know what would happen. I'm not even sure what did happen after I left."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:00 pm

"You're not sure?!"

Jason siezed Ty Lu by the arm and pushed her roughly against the wall of the hallway. He leaned his head in, his Useless symbol upon his forehead and his eyes ablaze.

"Why would Thomas want to kill me?! Why would I be holding Alice's dead body for all to see?! Why would I feel pleasure at the sight of an innocent boy dead in my arms?!"

He glared at her, tightening his grip upon her arm.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:11 am

Ty Lu was frightened by Jason's sudden anger, but she knew better than to let herself lose control. Still he was hurting her arm and she inhaled sharply to keep from crying out.

"Something must of happened. When I asked you to help make the school a better place, do you think you took it the wrong way? That you might have done some things to achieve that goal? Jason from what I can remember you were never an Unwanted. You were never close to Alice or Thomas. It's different now because you are. I can't understand how you feel because my memories aren't as conflicting."

Ty Lu stopped waiting for a reaction from Jason.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:03 pm

Thomas slowly sat up, his eyes downcast. As much as he wanted to just stay in here and never come out, he knew that he couldn't. He climbed to his feet and then, with trembling hands grabbed a new shirt to trade out for the torn one he was wearing.

He didn't care what the phantom said to him.

Jason was his friend.

The sickness rose up and a tremor raced through his body.

Past memories didn't matter.

They didn't mean anything in this life.

The half-dragon stumbled out of his room and down the hall, as if he was drunk. He clung to the wall, needing its solid support.

He had to apologize to Jason, to Alice. He had to make this wrong right.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again   The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unwanted: Reverse Teen Open again
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next