New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)

Go down 
+11
Plaguewalker
Velox
elmolikescookies
Nightmare13
whitelily131
volleygirl
hey_mai_Zukos_mine
spirit_world12
internet addict
katara5
ConfusedShipper123
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
internet addict

internet addict

(OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:37 pm

Charlotte stretched her fingers out, getting feeling back into them. They felt stiff after being held in one position for even that short period of time.

She nodded and followed him to the building that he was racing to. It was difficult, following an outline in the rain. If she'd had an actual solid person to follow, it would have been so much easier, but she had to deal with what she had.

Should I be worried about following a strange T.V. to a building where nobody else is? Probably. But... I'm... not... well... not too much, anyway...
-----
"Okay. You're going to be in room number 227," Garrett said, handing Tommy the key to the room. "Just call the number by the phone if you need anything, and my co-worker or I will get to you as soon as possible," he said, gesturing to the girl on his right, who had magically hidden her book.

((Yes. He will be, because I felt like it. Smile))
Back to top Go down
http://www.mystorygetstold.blogspot.com
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

(OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:45 pm

Andrew arrived at his building, and knew that going inside could posibly be negative. He sped up, knowing now that she'd have someone to follow. The lights in the rest of the building were dimmed, so it would still be difficult to see him. He arrived at his door, and speedily entered.

"One moment please," he whispered through the doorway. He cloaked himself in a hooded black sweatshirt and a trenchcoat over himself. He made sure it covered his face well enough. It was not yet time to reveal his identity. Nothing in his abode revealed such, no pictures, nothing that would show he was Andrew Lauttemier, Traditionalist Vampire, for the unfortunate case that one of his victims were to get away. The fireplace was clean now, from earlier.

"Come in."
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
internet addict

internet addict

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:05 pm

Charlotte blinked a few times as the back of the person suddenly came into view. She sped up, trying to figure out his identity, but he was still faster. By the time she got there, his face was hooded in a black sweatshirt. She still couldn't see whose face was shrouded in darkness. But she had a feeling that when she found out wouldn't like it. Not one little bit.

She wondered who this vampire was and why he was so desperate to keep his identity hidden from her. Her hand twitched. If she didn't know it would be a fatally idiotic move, Charlotte would have pushed the hood back. But she did like living. It was an enjoyable thing that Charlotte appreciated. While thinking about this, the vampire said two words:

"Come in."

So she did.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:19 pm

"Please sit down," the vampire requested of the other before him. Andrew still couldn't consider her equal, with the way she acted now. Regardless, he had to either bring her back to the right side, or dispose of her. He wasn't a failure, and he wouldn't let her make him one.

He approached his refrigerator, pulling out two glasses, and very chilled, blood, preserved perfectly. Andrew poured it into the glasses and put one in front of him, and her, on the dark, wooden, coffee table wedged between his chair and the couch he had gestured toward for Charlotte. He kept his head down.

"I'd like to know about your current state of vampirism. What side are you on? Were you born or changed? I need this information before I reveal to you what I know."
Back to top Go down
internet addict

internet addict

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:45 pm

Charlotte obliged and sat down on the couch that the other vampire gestured her to. She felt a little odd, but kept a smooth face, none-the-less. As she sat there, her dark eyes followed the vampire to the refrigerator as he pulled out two glasses and chilled blood. Her eyes followed him back to the chair, watching him set the glasses down on the dark wooden table.

The scent of human blood filled her nose and Charlotte stiffened, trying not to breathe it in. It was difficult to ignore, almost impossible to resist. She clamped her mouth shut, making it difficult to speak.

"I'm... a Modernist Vampire. I have been... for about 30 years. I was... changed." Charlotte's fists clenched when she said that. "Now you know, so tell tell me this 'information' I 'need to know'." It was all she could do to keep from attacking the blood-filled glass.
Back to top Go down
whitelily131

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:42 am

Elouise

Beep!Beep!Beep!

Elouise rolled over and slammed her hand against her alarm clock, causing it to fall off her nightstand and make a very pathetic beep like sound when it hit the floor. She sat up and yawned rubbing her eyes. She drowsily moved out from under her comforter to the stool in front of her vanity. She picked up a brush and tried to making sense of her bedhead. She sighed in surrender and pulled it into low pigtails and put pins in to keep her bangs back. Then she reached for a medicine bottle and popped a pill into her mouth. The fog quickly vanished and was replaced with an inhuman awareness.

She walked into the kitchen and stopped when she saw a post it note stuck on her fridge. Oh shoot, I forgot I was taking Mitch's shift at the cafe tonight. She looked at the clock on the microwave. And I'm gonna be late too! She grabbed her bag and jacket, and went out into the cold.

Elouise carefully made her way down the fire escape. One of the many conditions that her landlord had given her when she moved in. Once at the bottom she unlocked her bike and pedaled into the rain.

Jesse

Jesse slinked out into the storm. He stopped and looked both ways before crossing the street, not for cars but for something, or someone else. He checked his watch and slyly looked behind him. Satisfied that no one was following him he took a deep breath of the damp air. He looked at his watch again, really checking it this time. Good, I have time to get a coffee before my classes start. Caffeine was one of the only things that got Jesse through a day without making him sick or feeding his bloodlust. So he got as much of it as he could. He smiled slightly and changed direction.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:29 pm

Andrew noted all of her movements and expressions in his head. He tried to keep a straight face as well. Hearing her say it himself made him reaffirm his goals even more. If she could give into this, if he could convince her of becoming a Traditionalist Vampire again, then nothing would need to happen, other than making sure she sticks with it. But in order to do so, he shouldn't reveal his identity to her. He knew that it may sabotage his plans, at least this early.

"Ahh, a Modernist Vampire. Hm... Yes, I'll get to that. You know, one sip won't kill you," Andrew replied to Charlotte's responses. He hated even saying the words "Modernist Vampire". Yet he didn't show it, picking up his glass leisurely, drinking it slowly, as if savouring it simply to torture the girl, to show her what she's missing.

If she doesn't resist this, we'll have moved past the first step...

She needed to taste this, to remember the old days, to come back. Perhaps the other details about them would fade when she tasted it again. Or perhaps Andrew was getting too optimistic.

There's always the other option...
-------
Danielle sighed, and parked by the side of the cafe. She walked in, aware she was 45 minutes eary for her shift, which started at 7, but she now didn't mind. Dave should be there in five minutes... maybe he would be taking a little while at the jewelry store... that was okay. She just desperately hoped that he'd actually show up...
----
Tommy nodded. "Thanks," he said, and headed up to his room, taking the key from the desk. He took the stairs to the second floor, locating 227 after taking a few turns down the hallway. He swiped the card and entered. The window had a direct view of the [needstobenamed] Cafe. He sighed, and set the bag down. He was ready. He hoped she'd be okay...
Back to top Go down
internet addict

internet addict

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:22 pm

"Ahh, a Modernist Vampire. Hm... Yes, I'll get to that. You know, one sip won't kill you."

"What do you mean, you'll 'get to that'?" Charlotte asked carefully, deliberately not saying anything about the drink in front of her. She looked at him, trying to see his face, but it was very difficult when he took a long drink from his cup. Drinking it, looking as though he were savoring the taste, taunting her. Just watching that made Charlotte's mouth water, lips curl back ever so slightly. Her hands tightened, her whole body tensed, ready to pounce, if needed.

It was so much easier to resist humans, because she knew she would be taking lives away, but when it was just their blood, sitting in a glass, inviting her in, it became so much more difficult. It wouldn't be hurting anyone, but Charlotte knew in her mind that she shouldn't. That it was wrong. Although her body was having a totally different reaction.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:42 pm

Well, this could mean something about your future...

"I suppose I should just come right out and say it. You're in danger. Like every other Modernist Vampire. I know it seems like I'm stating the obvious, but there is a vampire in particular who is after you. The only way to avoid this vampire is to join us, join the Traditionalists. I promise that it will only be an improvement of your current life."

Andrew stared her down intensely, his bangs covering his nearly luminescent (sp?) green eyes. The sweatshirt covered most of his face, and he glanced to the side, staring at the glass he now held in his hand once again. He took another sip, before setting it down.
Back to top Go down
internet addict

internet addict

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:58 pm

"And can you tell me who this vampire is? I'm not going to become a Traditionalist and take humans lives agai-"

Charlotte quickly cut off. She had just revealed that she used to be a T.V. She knew that he wouldn't have missed what she had said, but Charlotte did like to hope.

"I... I'm not going to join the Traditionalists simply because a vampire wants to kill me," she said, trying to regain her composure, hoping the other vampire wouldn't say anything about her earlier statement.

She felt his gaze upon her again, and Charlotte stared back, still trying to figure out whose face was hidden behind the shadows. It was hopeless, though. Even with her great vision, the vampire across the table had done a magnificent job of concealing his identity. She could make out the skin on his face, barely, but no details to help.

I won't join the Traditionalists. I won't take human lives... or even blood, for that matter. She thought, still trying to ignore the sweet aroma emitting from her glass.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:10 pm

Andrew took the lesser-vampire's first statement and applied it. He saw her gasping for composure, and then the way she tried to see who he was again. He felt accomplished so far, with the way he'd hidden himself. She wasn't doing a good job keeping herself hidden, however.

"So you used to be a Traditionalist, hm? I don't understand why you would stop being one," he replied, his voice composed and still quiet enough not to be recognizable. He deliberately avoided her question as to who was after her. "Human blood is significantly more powerful than animal blood, and especially blood substitutes. It's better for you, and obviously," he paused, gesturing toward her glass, "more appealing."
Back to top Go down
internet addict

internet addict

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:23 pm

"Yes. If you must know, I used to be a Traditionalist. And the reasons I switched over to a Modernist are for me, and me only, to know," Charlotte snarled, wondering what possessed her to come here... and ever worse, what was making her stay?

"I know that human blood is more powerful... but... I just choose... to walk the... better path," she said, struggling very hard to ignore the blood filled cup. It had been easier when the discussion would take her mind off of it, but when they were talking about it, it made it just that much harder on her.

Charlotte turned her head away from the blood. It was so true that it was much more appealing than blood substitute, and even animal blood, but she was determined not to give in. She had been strong enough to be able to ignore it for 30 years, so why should now be any different from those times?
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:33 pm

"Ooh, quite defensive there. I didn't mean to strike a nerve. And why would being Modernist be a 'better path'? It denies who you are. You are a vampire after all, are you not?" Andrew stared her down again for a second, and then downed the rest of his blood-filled glass.

"Your so-called 'better path' is only going to bring you to destruction."

The intensity Andrew put in his voice there now reminded him of what he really sounded like. He was getting too loud.
Back to top Go down
internet addict

internet addict

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:47 pm

"It's a better path being Modernist because I don't have to kill people to satisfy my hunger! And who even said I wanted to be a vampire! My creator didn't ask me! He just up and changed me! I don't care if I'm 'denying who I am'! Because in my opinion, I'm doing exactly what makes me who I am. And if it brings me destruction, then the world will have one less blood-thirsty monster to deal with." Charlotte said, voice louder than necessary.

She was breathing in deeply through her mouth after that rant, waiting for the vampire across from her to reply.

Charlotte watched him intently. He had just reminded her of someone. With his voice above a whisper, he sounded a lot like someone she used to know. And she knew it should come to her, but it didn't, which frustrated Charlotte to no end.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:58 pm

Andrew scowled at her response, glaring at her. It didn't seem he would be able to convince her of anything.

"Well, perhaps your creator didn't ask to make a vampire either. Perhaps he didn't want to have another idiotic, worthless, wannabe human on his hands."

He pulled off the extra articles of clothing, quickly pocketing away a very sharp and dangerous object grabbing her wrists, and pinning her down. "Why would you do this, Charlotte? You were doing so well..."

New technique... she still has two options... this is the last chance to bring her back to the other side. Or, this is her end...
Back to top Go down
internet addict

internet addict

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:19 pm

Well, perhaps your creator didn't ask to make a vampire either. Perhaps he didn't want to have another idiotic, worthless, wannabe human on his hands."

Before Charlotte could respond, the other vampire took off his extra clothing, revealing himself as Andrew. She was about to jump up to defend herself, but he grabbed her wrists and pinned her down before she could... and he had a weapon in his pocket. A weapon that was (if she was not mistaken) a stake.

"Why would you do this, Charlotte? You were doing so well..."

Instead of answering, she spit in his face, and squirmed around, trying to break free, but finding herself unable to do so. His grasp was stronger, and feeding off of humans made him much more likely to win something like this when facing a vampire who only drank animal blood. She suddenly found herself wishing that she had drank from the cup, but deep down, Charlotte knew that the small amount of blood in there wouldn't help her during this.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:09 pm

Andrew glared down at her, continuing to pin her down with one arm, adjusting his weight so she still wouldn't be able to move. He pulled out the stake with his free hand, holding it over her.

"Make your decision, Charlotte. Change back or die."

It shouldn't be a hard decision, if she had any logic or will left in her. But he heard that comment of hers earlier, one-less bloodsucking monster. Ha. She was as harmless as a fly these days... how much she'd missed.

But taking her down didn't mean a thing... one less pathetic excuse for a vampire, correct? Yes... it would be better that way. Still, he held it, waiting for her to make the choice.
Back to top Go down
elmolikescookies

elmolikescookies

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:42 pm

Kimi stared out the window of the airplane thinking of Dave. He has a surprise for me, she thought. I wonder what his reaction will be to mine...
Just then the flight attendant announced that they were beginning to descend.
---
Dave saw Danielle's car out of the jewlers window. He watched it go by, and then went back to his mission. He was glad that Danielle had lent him the money, and he hoped that it would be enough.
The clerk cleared his throught, bringing dave back to the real world. "Sir, are you purchasing the ring or not?"
Dave sighed and handed over the cash.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:55 pm

Danielle thought about Dave, as she walked toward the counter at the coffee shop, smelling all the delicious scents--coffee, cinnamon, chocolate... whatever other good things were in there. She glanced down at the pastries, and was tempted to buy one, but she knew she'd just had dinner.

"Umm, I'll have a light mocha latte," Danielle requested of the current employee. She pulled out some cash and the card for her employee discount. Ever-so convenient.

I wonder where Dave's at... I hope he comes soon...
Back to top Go down
internet addict

internet addict

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:10 pm

Charlotte glared back up at him, struggling uselessly against his weight, but she still shrank back slightly when he pulled the stake out and held it over her.

"Make you decision, Charlotte. Change back or die."

To anyone else, it might not be that hard a decision, but Charlotte, though she really did want to live couldn't keep the picture of Andrew draining her niece of all blood out of her mind. She could just let him kill her, but it seemed pointless after trying to stay alive all this time. Or she could just give in and change from her Modernist ways back to Traditionalist.

It wouldn't be that hard to die. All I have to let him do is... stab a stake... through my heart... but I want to live so much! What I said earlier... I just... I couldn't live with myself if I went back to being Traditionalist... so it would be like being dead while living.... There's really nothing I can do... unless....

Charlotte looked up at Andrew very deliberately, and-- hating herself for feeling and acting so weak-- screamed. She knew he would probably kill her now, but it was the only thing she could think of without giving in.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:28 pm

Andrew saw the very deliberate look in Charlotte's eyes as her voice released a shriek, that was extremely loud, probably loud enough for the entire building to hear. He raised the stake higher, prepared to strike. He drove it toward her heart, but for some reason, he couldn't keep his eyes open to do it.

Look, d***it, you're going to miss! Idiot!

There she was, an innocent human girl, versus a thirsty vampire. Turned into an accidental one. She was a great student of the Traditionalist ways, she did very well in hunting humans. There couldn't be a better one. And then that night... remorseless, he ran...

It's still that way. Remorseless... no regrets. She had to go... If I'm wrong, I'll put it out and do it again... it doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
internet addict

internet addict

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:44 pm

Pain exploded in Charlotte's chest as she felt the stake drive through her skin and muscle until it finally hit something solid. A bone? A rib? Had he really hit a rib? No no no no! It didn't fully land on the rib, but scraped it, shredded it, the stake sinking deeper into her chest.

All squirming and shrieking had stopped. She was in too much pain to be able to try to move around very much, and her lungs seemed to have gotten all the air squeezed out of them.

This... this is it. I'm done. I'm all... all... done.... It's... it's over.... Charlotte thought hazily.

Her screams had broken off into coughs and gasps as she tried to drag air into her lungs. But something seemed to be stopping most air from entering, or that's how it felt, at lest.

Charlotte's dark eyes fluttered open, looking first at the bloody stake protruding from her chest, then at Andrew, who was also covered in blood. Her blood.
Back to top Go down
Batella13

Batella13

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:52 pm

James was growing impatient. Where is he! He then began to wonder what his other halves were up to while he waited for the crazy old leech to show up. He let his mind wander for a minute, then moved to a table closer to the windows.
__
Leonore just finished her call to the local college. She had set up a couple of classes, and therefore wouldn't be bored for a while. Deciding to buy her textbooks tomorrow, she left the bedroom and went to the kitchen to cook her boredom away.
__
Stat had moved from watching the news, to watching cartoon re-runs. He was still fascinated with all that had happened since he had been asleep. Boxes with moving pictures? Drawings that talk? Boxes that kept blood... blood substitutes, cold and relatively unspoiled? It all seems so surreal... He picked up a warm, sweet smell coming from behind him. He rose from his place on the sofa and silently stepped behind Leonore. Smiling, he brushed his face against her neck and bit through the thin skin above her jugular.

"Not now Stat. I'm baking cookies!"
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:11 pm

Andrew opened his eyes, and stared down at what he'd done, and he felt blood splatter upon him, all over his hands, his shirt, even his face, all over Charlotte... it wasn't the kind he was used to, however. It was a vampire's blood. It smelled different, it would taste different. It wouldn't be right inside of him, had he tried it.

A vampire's blood. The kind that was inside of him as well. The kind that wouldn't be there in and out of Charlotte had he not made it that way.

She gasped and coughed, unable to breathe. Andrew was still tightly grasping the stake that was in her chest. He pulled it out and lifted it up again. His breathing was beginning to match hers.

He held it even tighter, if it was possible. Her blood dripped from it...

Do it, Andrew... do it now! She means nothing...

He stared wide-eyed at her, and then at the place her heart was... he aimed to bring it down, but instead, drove it into the wall above her.

"D*** you, Charlotte... d*** you," he whispered, getting up from her, and pulling the stake out of the wall, though it was almost all the way through it.

The stake was partway crushed in the middle, from Andrew's ridiculous grasp. He shook his head as he looked down at her. "I hate you, you worthless, pathetic excuse for a vampire..."

He pulled rope from a closet, very thick rope, and laid Charlotte horizontally on the couch, tying her down. She wouldn't leave; if she made it, he would make sure she never told a soul of this. Or he'd finish her off for real.

You're the pathetic, weak, worthless excuse from a vampire... what the h*** are you doing?! thought Andrew.

I dented the stake. Maybe it won't work as well now, was his excuse. I certainly wouldn't be able to aim it now.

Vampire blood, all over him... all over her.
Back to top Go down
internet addict

internet addict

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:36 pm

Charlotte felt the stake in her chest being pulled out. Cold air and warm blood mixing, making the wound more painful and uncomfortable. She looked up at Andrew, seeing him above her, breathing raggedly with the blood soaked stake poised to strike again. She watched as he stared at her with wide eyes, then as his gaze traveled down to where her heart was. Her eyes closed tightly as she prepared to be struck again, only to hear it strike the wall.

"D*** you, Charlotte... d*** you."

Her eyes opened again to see him getting off from her, pulling something out of the wall overhead. She watched as Andrew pulled a thick rope from the closet to tie her up, no doubt. Watched as he came closer and closer.

She was too weak to fight back as he lifted her up then set her horizontally on the couch. Too weak to fight as he tied her up. Too weak... too weak... too weak for everything.

This was it. She was going to die tied up to a couch, bleeding to death. Unless, of course, he decided it would be easier to just simply burn the place down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next