New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)

Go down 
+11
Plaguewalker
Velox
elmolikescookies
Nightmare13
whitelily131
volleygirl
hey_mai_Zukos_mine
spirit_world12
internet addict
katara5
ConfusedShipper123
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
whitelily131

(OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:34 pm

Elouise sighed and got up from the table, "If there's anything you need Danielle, just ask okay?" She went back behind the counter and opened her sketch pad once again.

She decided to simply sketch her hand. She laid her hand palm up, fingers curling slightly, as though she let go of something. She carefully drew a basic outline and shaded the shadows. As she drew she thought of the merits to using hands for her project. Hands portray emotion nearly as well as a face does, maybe even better. Hands in a fist, anger, drumming fingers, impatience. This could work. Elouise smiled happy to find a subject for her project.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

(OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:15 pm

Danielle nodded, as her friend went behind the counter and began to work on her sketch again. She wondered what she was doing now... probably her hand. It seemed kind of trivial, now, the sketching and all, but it was a good distraction. She almost got up from the table to go watch her. But perhaps that would be too much...
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:15 pm

Leonardo sat studying Danielle. He could see why every boy seemed to be after her. She was one in a million. That still meant there were about 600 other girls like her, but she was indeed special. He sat there without emotion, then, slowly, he stood. "I'm going to go get revenge for you Danielle. If you want to follow me, I'll leave you a trail of bread crumbs, but this might not be something you want to watch." he said, and walked towards the door, slowly. Far too slow for a TV, it nearly drove Leonardo insane more insane.
___

Montego had now entered the basement of the warehouse. He looked to be 25, though he was much, much older than that. Robin's felt fear inside of her. She always did when she saw this man. Their mentor, leader of "The Institute." Where TVs under the age of 25 were trained to become strong, and loyal to the ways of TVs. They had to do this, because non fully grown TVs are weak mentally, they can be swayed to the "modernest" ways. Midnight heights had become the new home to "The Institute" as well as it's two branch nests. "The Flock" for girls, and "The Pack." for boys. Robin watched their leader go to the middle of the room. She was always afraid of him, even when it was just a simple announcement that it was feeding time, like this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:55 pm

Danielle still stared at the table, hardly noticing Leonardo's studying of her... her mind was very apparently in a different place. And then he stood, and she had to look. He had once had a very calculated expression on his face, and then he spoke: "I'm going to go get revenge for you, Danielle."

She wasn't sure how she felt about that, but she wanted to get Tommy away from them, no matter how much it took... but she didn't want Leonardo in danger. It seemed, however, as though he would very easily take care of himself.

"If you want to follow me, I'll leave you a trail of bread crumbs, but this might not be something you want to watch."

Once again, Danielle was faced with indecision. It probably wasn't something she wanted to watch, but she didn't want to leave this to Leonardo alone... and she wanted to be there, if/when Tommy got rescued. Yet the fight that may come... it wasn't exactly something she wanted to see. Especially if the worst was to come. But to stand around here and do nothing, to be waiting in continued grim anticipation didn't really seem like the best idea.

Leonardo walked uncharacteristically slow from the cafe... she waited for him to fully exit.

"I... I think I'll be going now, Elli," she said, somewhat distantly, as she began to follow this vampire she now put much of her trust in.
---------
Tommy noticed as the vampires silenced. Footsteps came downward. This must be Montego. Probably a significant figure, with the way they all seemed to react.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:27 am

Leonardo heard her decision, despite walking out of the cafe. He had good ears. He smelt her following him, and so he stopped, and turned towards her. "Do you like piggy back rides?" he asked, seriously. If she was going to follow, he might as well keep her with him. He had trust issues with the world, so he felt she would be safer with him. He stared at her evenly. She deserved this. To get Tommy back, and to watch his captors suffer. After all the crap she put up with today. Her heart being smashed in front of her, putting up with him, and Drucillius, watching her friend being stolen in front of her eyes. She deserved to see everything be put right.
___

Before Montego could open his mouth to tell them to dig in to their catches Jackle cut in. "Robin attacked me tonight!" he yelled. Dove grabbed his arm, and gave him an angry look, but when he turned and glared at her she let go. Robin wished she could go over and punch him in the face, maybe break his jaw so he couldn't eat, but she knew that would only get her into more trouble. She clenched her fists, but calmed down when Wolf grabbed her hand. She looked over at him, and saw his sympathetic face, her temper dropped, a lot. Wolf had that affect on her. She loved that about him. He could make the whole world seem better, by doing simple things like that. Montego turned to Robin. "Is this true Robin?" he asked, with an expressionless face. Robin sighed. "Yes, Montego, it is. But in my defense he touched me inappropriately." she replied. That part didn't seem very important to Montego, he was a little sexist like that. Dove then gave Robin a teary eyed look, and it made Robin feel bad. She had made it feel like it was her fault, and not Jackle's. It felt unfair. Dove shook her head, as if trying to deny, it. Robin stared at her, and nodded. She felt a pang in her stomach. This wasn't fair at all. Montego nodded. "Robin, you may not eat until the morning. Choose one of the catches to keep alive till then." he ordered. Jackle gave Robin a triumphant grin, not even paying attention to his broken hearted girlfriend. A stab at Robin was good enough for him. Robin glared back at him, then turned to the catches. She didn't want hers to stay alive, he was a pig, he didn't deserve a few more hours. Then she noticed some movement. It was Jackle's catch. He was awake. She grinned. A catch that was awake, and it was also Jackle's. Revenge and fun, it was just too perfect. "That one." she said, pointing at Tommy. She heard Jackle growling at the other end of the room. "Very well." said Montego. Still with a bored expression. "Bring the first course." he ordered, and Dingo dragged over the first one to be eaten. All of the vampires looked at the man with hunger. Before they began though, Wolf walked over to Robin. "I'll see you after dinner." he said, and wrapped his arms around her waist. Robin smiled up at him. "That's okay, you go enjoy yourself. I'll be here." she said, and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I won't clean off my mouth after I'm done." he promised. Robin smiled at him, deciding she had a very awesome boyfriend. "Thank you." she said, and kissed him briefly. "You're welcome." he said in return, and kissed her again. Then finally they parted, and Wolf headed over to the rest of the vampires. Robin watched him go, and sighed. Then she plunked down beside Tommy. "Wanna watch with me?" she asked him, mischievously.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:21 pm

Danielle stared at him for a second, slightly out-of-it, and then shrugged. "Well, if it's necessary, I don't mind," she said, quietly. She knew it would probably be best, with the way she assumed Leonardo would be "traveling". For some reason, she had a feeling it would be very unorthodox; at least for a human. She wanted to get over there, to see Tommy rescued. Seeing at least something being made right could perhaps help her today...
----
Tommy felt a strange negative feeling, like a sympathy of some sort when the vampire who'd caught him spoke. He probably deserved what the girl vampire had done... yet it didn't matter. They were all vampires... this wasn't good, not at all. Montego's announcements shot fear through him, yet tried to remain still, pretending to be knocked out. Though it probably wasn't difficult to sense or view his nervousness, and fear. Things looked absolutely grim for him. This was it; exactly how he was going to go...

"Robin, you may not eat until the morning. Choose one of the catches to keep alive till then."

There was a slight surge of hope, yet he still remained pessimistic...

"That one."

"Very well. Bring the first course."

He tried to look as un-awake as possible, not knowing what was to come for him... and then he knew. He wasn't chosen, he was lucky; he was at least not the "first course".

A slight trickle of conversation came from between the girl-vampire and another male one, as she then came down next to him. His heart raced.

"Wanna watch with me?"

The mischeviousness in her voice, and the closeness of another vampire again made his stomach turn, with fear and disgust... and fear. The strongest one, from earlier, he was right. Children were probably better hunters than him... he had to get better at this, or he was going to be destroyed for sure.

Maybe he didn't even have any time.

He swallowed, opening his eyes slightly. She'd probably picked him for some strange method of revenge...

No, not particularly, he thought. But Tommy didn't say anything. He stared, then averted his gaze... being awake like this, showing signs of conciousness... perhaps it was dangerous... but there wasn't any turning back for him and this one. Despite his efforts, the place and its inhabitants, and his knowledge of what was going on, not so far away from him, was making him feel terrible, terrified, his stomach twisting, he felt almost as though his lungs were constricting, flashbacks plagueing (sp?) his mind. And yet he also felt a dangerous and unwise urge to run... to stand and run, even with his injuries, and the fact that it would be ridiculously easy to catch him. But anything to get out of there...
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:37 pm

"Come on kid. Speak up." Robin urged him. If she wasn't going to be eating then she at least wanted some company. She then leaned down and whispered in his ear. "If your good, then I might let you go in the morning." she said. The entire group slept during the day, so it wouldn't be hard to sneak him out, and she had done it before for leftovers. Some of the other vamps helped her too. Pretended they ate them. Leftovers were never good. It took away from training, and eventually they would die, and start to stink up the place, and nobody wanted to eat them, so letting leftovers go in the morning was only logical. Wolf didn't know about it either, and Robin was glad he didn't. Her only problem with him was that he was a true TV at heart, and always had been. He didn't respect his kills, or show any compassion. Neither did Jackle. It was a problem with some of the members of the group, like Eagle, but that's because she was almost twenty five, and was all too ready to leave for the flock. "Just open up. I'm feeling lonely back here." she said.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:02 pm

"Come on, kid, speak up."

Tommy continued feeling that surge of nervousness, feeling himself rise to panic mode as she moved even closer to him. He felt her breath in his ear, as she whispered:

"If you're good, then I might let you go in the morning."

Desperate times call for desperate measures. It was a cliche that almost fit... and all the girl-vampire seemed to be asking was to talk... yet, he knew better than to trust a vampire. No matter who they were, or what they said. But just the chance, just the slightest shot that he might be able to get out. Although she was a vampire. She could change her mind about him any time she wanted, she could be ready to betray him and her group at any moment.

"Just open up. I'm feeling lonely back here."

Lonely? She had a whole group of vampires here with her, that other guy-vampire who was talking to her earlier, and now she was talking to her possibly future food. Yet it seemed she might be different from them. And the word, that word, lonely... amongst all of these, and how she so easily listened, resisted, and fought when she needed to.

He swallowed. "T-They're not going to do anything to me if they know I'm awake, will they?" he said, expressing one of his now-slight seeming concerns.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:58 pm

Before even asking if she was sure Leonardo disappeared in speed and picked Danielle up on his back. "Hold on tight, Danielle, lord knows you'll have to." he told her grimly. He closed his eyes and smelt for the vampire's path. Even through the rain Leonardo could smell it, the way they had traveled. "Ready?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:42 pm

Danielle nodded, swallowing and taking a deep breath. She heard the grim tone in his voice, the seriousness of his expression, without even really seeing it. She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck, as he held her on his back.

"I'm ready," she replied, quietly. She wasn't sure if she was, but it was now or never. They had to get over there, and soon.
Back to top Go down
elmolikescookies

elmolikescookies

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:26 pm

(Sorry i havent posted in forever! ive been busy.)

Dave woke up to a knock on the door. His head shot up and hit the railing of the crib. I must have fallen asleep. Dave thought to himself. He wriggled out of the maze of boxes and opened the door. Kimi stood there in her pajamas looking up at him. "Do you want some spagetti honey?" she asked. "Yeah sure Kimi."Dave mumbled. "I fell asleep trying to put the crib together." Dave stretched and came out of the room. Kimi looked at him "Its okay Dave. We have about 4 months to get ready. Now come and eat this spagetti. Your getting to stressed out." With that she waddled twords the kitchen.
Dave watched her go, staring at her every movement. He watched the way her hair moved down her back, the way she carried herself. That way she held her head up high, even if everything wasn't going well. He pulled his gaze from her and followed. He looked up when he got to the kitchen.

Then it happened.
Unkwown to both of them, there was a little bit of water on the floor from when Kimi had strained the noodles. Kimi walked right over the spot and slipped. Dave lunged forward to catch her, but she fell too fast for him. She landed heavily on her back. Kimi crumpled into a ball on the floor.
"NO!!!!!!!" Dave yelled, pulling her up. She didn't move. He shook her shoulders gently, then more forcefully. please dont be dead, please dont be dead, please dont be dead, Dave thought as he shook Kimi. Her eyelids fluttered. "Kimi? Kimi, can you hear me?" Dave asked her, his body shaking. "Kimi, I'm taking you to the hospital now. Kimi? Did you hear me?" Dave cradled her in his arms as he went to the truck. Dave put her in the passenger seat, talking to her the whole time. After bundling her safely in blankets, Dave pulled out his phone. He dailed Danielle's number, hopeing she would pick up. It went to voicemail. "Danielle, Its me, Dave. Kimi fell so I'm taking her to the hospital. I know you don't like her very much, but I really want you to meet me there. I don't know whats gonna happen." Dave hung up. He jumped in the front seat and started speeding twords the hospital.

(OOOO exciting)
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:41 pm

((It IS exciting! That's alright that you've been busy.))

Danielle felt her phone vibrating in her pocket, as she held onto Leonardo, realizing she hadn't taken it out, knowing it probably would fall once they got moving. They didn't have much time. She hurriedly pulled one arm off from him to pick it up. It was a little too late, but she had a new message in her voicemail. She speed-dialed the number.

"Danielle, Its me, Dave. Kimi fell so I'm taking her to the hospital. I know you don't like her very much, but I really want you to meet me there. I don't know whats gonna happen."

She swallowed. Kimi... falling, going to the hospital? It had to be serious, but vampires couldn't die from just falling. She wanted to go get Tommy, but Dave... he'd wanted her there. Danielle wasn't even sure she could face him. She bit her lip, and glanced over at Leonardo, who was very close to her right now, apparently.

"I... might have a change of plans," she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:20 pm

Leonardo looked back at Danielle. He was about to leap into action when she picked up her phone, a second later and she might have been dead. "Warn me before I almost move very very fast." he said, and then took in her look. He had heard the message. He knew that Dave would need her, but Tommy needed her too. "Danielle, your in too deep to jump out now. And think. Girl you are jealous of slipped, Lover boy is waiting to be a midnight snack. When we get to Romeo over there the livingsituationist he won't want the vampire who had a nice conversation with you over there, or even James James, he's going to need the girl he wants to be with." he explained, and then removed one of his arms from around her leg and pointed it at her. "That would be you by the way. And then he'll need a hospital. So it's better if we get your husband to be, first, then head to the hospital and meet with, hopefully future affair." he said, putting his arm back around her leg to support her so she didn't fall.
___

Robin gave the boy a sarcastic look. "Please. They think you'll be dead in the morning, they don't care if you're watching or not." she told Tommy. "In fact, I think they would enjoy seeing your face as you watch what Jackle likes to do with the intestin- yup there he goes." she continued cutting herself off as Jackle began to do unspeakable things to the innards of tonight's first victim. Robin tried to ignore the more... passionate members of the group. A simple incision used as a straw was good enough for her, and she wouldn't have to worry about puking it out afterwords. "Yeah, we've got a bunch of these to go, so maybe you should turn your head away." she said, offering a piece of advice. "By the way, I'm Robin, nice to meet you." she said, extending her hand to her possible breakfast. "And you are?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:21 am

Danielle winced as Leonardo stopped his almost-entrance into a ridiculous, inhuman speed. She was concerned about Dave, and even Kimi, though she knew the girl wasn't in much danger as a vampire. But...

"Danielle, your in too deep to jump out now. And think. Girl you are jealous of slipped, Lover boy is waiting to be a midnight snack. When we get to Romeo over there the livingsituationist he won't want the vampire who had a nice conversation with you over there, or even James James, he's going to need the girl he wants to be with."

She bit her lip. Danielle hung a little on him, still clinging as he removed his arm from her and pointed at her. He might be right, yet...

"That would be you by the way. And then he'll need a hospital. So it's better if we get your husband to be, first, then head to the hospital and meet with, hopefully future affair."

She cringed a little again, wishing he wouldn't word it that way, yet it was no use. He was right; Tommy was more important right now. She knew he was right, that he wanted to see her, not anyone else. It was a flattering thought, yet that wasn't the important part. She had to get to him, make sure he was safe.

Danielle called Dave back, getting the messaging machine.

"Maybe later, Dave. I'm kind of busy. Talk to you later. Sorry about Kimi. She'll be okay, though. Don't worry. Bye."

She left the message quickly, and slipped her phone into a zip-up jacket pocket, which she'd buttoned up all the way.

"Alright, I'm ready now," she said, quietly. "Sorry about that."
-----------------
Tommy cringed at the vampire girl's words... dead by the morning... her look was sarcastic, but the thought was all-too possible. He heard disturbing noises in the background, and he turned his head away quickly, not even daring to look over at them... he was no entertainment for vampires, determined not to be food, yet that possibility was slim, unless the girl truly had mercy on him as she'd earlier offered. Leftovers weren't good... he hoped and prayed that would be all he was, and then freed.

"By the way, I'm Robin, nice to meet you."

He swallowed and hesitantly accepted her hand, shaking it nervously.

"And you are?"

"T-Tommy," he replied, cautiously. He removed his hand quickly, still trying not to look directly at the girl-vampire... Robin.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:28 pm

Robin glared at Tommy a little. She could see how freaked out he was, but his behavior was pretty rude. "Well Tommy, you are quite the little xenophobe aren't you?" she said referring to his hesitance, and his all too quick pulling away of the hand. "You know it's impolite not to look at somebody who's talking to you." she told him bringing up his wrong actions, but then she lightened her gaze to boredom. "It's a little ironic that you think of us as barbarians, yet you can't even muster up the ability to look at me while I'm talking to you. Robin continued. She turned her head, and rested her back on the wall, and watched for a few seconds, until they finished and pulled away. Some of the boys had made a complete mess. Robin looked away like Dove, and a couple of other girls, then picked up an old guy who one of the little girls had caught... seduction style. She tossed him over and the vampires began to feed again, A bloody faced Wolf gave her a look of sympathy, a bloody faced Jackle gave her one of triumph, an unintentionally bloody faced Dove gave her a look of about to puke as she cleaned off her face. Wolf made her feel a little bad, Jackle made her blood, or lack of, boil, and Dove made her laugh a little. Robin turned back to her company. Waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:19 pm

Tommy cringed at her words. Perhaps he was a little harsh, but... no, no, he wasn't harsh. He had every reason to feel the way he did about these creatures. He'd seen things afterwards, but now, now seeing them in the... processs... of destroying humans the way they did, he would not take his thoughts and words and feelings back. The blood, though he now shut his eyes, the scent, made him feel lightheaded. Images, images of a person he knew returned to his head. He started to drown out Robin. So she didn't seem that bad... the rest of them did.

If he was so unlucky, he would discover how she was at that in the morning... maybe he should talk to her. Maybe it would make her less likely to do anything to him.

"I'm... sorry," he said, forcing the words out of himself. The place was making him nauseous, and the memories were flooding his mind again. He curled into himself, trying to look away from everyone, including the vampire girl... he didn't want to be here. These people didn't know what was coming for them. Tommy had the chance of becoming one. Trusting a vampire wasn't an option... yet he almost wished they could get this over with. Not just drag it out, like they were now. How they could do this, without one feeling of remorse, without turning back, was sickening. And how lives could be lost so quickly, was horrifying.

Whatever pain in his injuries was aching now, but it couldn't be worse than what he was feeling inside. It was either leave or die, and if it was quick, he wasn't sure which was better or worse.

((sorry for this post being... the way it is... yeah.))
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:05 am

Leonardo remained silent as she took everything in and made her decision. He felt a little bad for the way he had talked to her, but it was necessary to increase the impact to make sure she understood how messed up her life was right now. He simply nodded when Danielle said she was ready, and then he darted. Moving beyond the ability of sight to the naked eye, down the street towards the motel. He closed his eyes for a moment, taking in the scents, reenacting in his mind what had happened. Tommy is thrown out the window, glass shards pierce his skin, and there are blood droplets on the ground, then, there is a TV. He spots Tommy falling, and climbed up the wall then jumped off grabbing Tommy. Then there is another TV, carrying a man, they run off together, headed in a relatively straight line. Leonardo slows to a stop, in front of the building the TV landed on. "I'm going to jump to the top of that building." he told Danielle. It was only two stories. It would be an easy jump even with Danielle on his back.
___

Robin watched him. He seemed to be getting sick, and become lost in terrible memories. Her eyes lightened into concern. She shoved him lightly and whispered. "Hey Tommy. You OK?" she asked him. She considered knocking him out again. The smell of the blood, and the sight of what the vampires were doing must be very painful, and sickening. She was a little hurt by this. Everybody needed to eat, and just because she needed to eat humans didn't mean she was any different. Did it? Humans raised and killed livestock to eat, why couldn't she find humans to eat? Every living being had feelings, and something always needs to die for something else to live. They had lamb, and she had them, she didn't understand why it was so much of a problem. "Cover your nose with your shirt." she suggested and moved a little closer to him coming to sit right by him and make physical contact. "It'll keep the smell away. Just focus on me OK, don't listen to them eating, and don't look at them eating. Just imagine you're in that cafe, talking to that waitress you like." she said. OK, she couldn't say she was unfamiliar with the boy. She had used the outside of the Cafe for her hunting grounds for a long time. She only really took note of him tonight though, talking to that waitress while the guy in the long red coat talked to the other one. "The one that draws." she continued.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:30 pm

Danielle was put out of breath, simply from Leonardo's fast movement, amazed at how quickly he could actually go... it was beyond feeling like she was flying, she was gliding, and it was all out of her control. She clung to him tighter, trusting him to get where they needed to go. But then he mentioned something that sounded impossible. She'd heard that vampires ran up buildings, or things such as that, but she'd never been able to see them do it, if it was even true.

To her human eyes, it seemed highly unlikely. But Leonardo seemed confident. She nodded once weakly, and braced herself for the coming impact of his next action.
-----
"Hey Tommy, you okay?"

Her words reminded him of Danielle. How many times had she ever asked him that question? Especially at a time like this... but Tommy desperately tried not to give into this vampire girl. He didn't want to trust her, because it was dangerous. And he wasn't okay...

Yet some part of him wanted to. This place was a desolate, hopeless place, especially for a human... and he didn't want to have to face it alone. She was his only option right now. Tommy followed her instruction, covering his nose with his shirt, trying not to look at or listen to the other vampires eating. He stared over at Robin.

The waitress he liked... why had she been watching him? His thoughts shifted over to Danielle immediately after the strangeness of the thought.

"...the one who draws."

The vampire girl? Danielle's... friend? Elouise... that was her name. He didn't like her, not like that, it was impossible.

"No, I like the other one," he confessed, a little too fast.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:08 am

Robin gave him a weak smile. "There, see? Now we've got a conversation going." she said, trying to at least cheer him up a little. He must have had some traumatic experience with a vampire before, because he seemed a little more on edge than most vampire haters. She tried to seem as human as possible for him. "So what's my name?" she asked. "I'll try and pretend to be the girl you like if it makes it any easier. So what's her name?" she told him. She was a good actress. Well, she must have been, she had to act flirtatious every night if she wanted to catch some prey. She felt a little embarrassed as well though. She had made it seem like she was a stalker or something, by the way she talked about his personal life. Well maybe she was, a little bit. She knew how the waitress he liked acted, and such, and she sort of knew how he acted, and knew some stuff people you just met shouldn't know. Maybe she was his stalker?
___

Leonardo looked back to see Danielle nod weakly. She seemed a little scared, and Leonardo wasn't even going at full tilt. He had overestimated her ability to handle his speed. He might need to go a little slower. "I'll go at car speed, OK?" he told her. He wanted to make things easier, but they didn't have forever. Leonardo, crouched down, prepping his legs, and after about a second, he launched himself into the air, flying up the two stories, and landed easily on the top of the building in one hop. Then he sniffed to find the trail, and then he dashed off once more in the direction of the abandoned warehouse.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:11 pm

Danielle didn't want to slow Leonardo down, but she was sure she didn't have much time to even express that. She felt her heart beat a little faster and crouched, suddenly soaring upward, and then sticking a landing on the top of the building. She almost couldn't believe that had just happened. She knew they were soon to arrive at their destination. Danielle continued clinging to him, so she would not fall off. This wasn't... too bad... now she wished they'd go faster, getting a little anxious for Tommy.
-----
Tommy attempted to smile back, but he couldn't do it. He listened to her ideas, and looked at her with a somewhat puzzled expression, finding her idea quite strange. But if she could distract him from the other vampires... maybe it would be alright. He had gone too far to turn back from this now. It was strange that she knew so much about him already.

"Um... well, her name's Danielle. She just kind of acts... nice, I guess. She's a really good listener, and she's pretty understanding. Except for when I..." Tommy cut himself off. He didn't really want to talk about his problems with vampires, he usually didn't at all, unless he was actually with Danielle. He especially didn't want to talk about them with an actual vampire, especially a Traditionalist. So far, she seemed to be okay though... in fact, the vampire girl, no, Robin, almost reminded him a little of Danielle, the way she was trying to make him think of other things in the midst of this place, trying to get him to talk with her, to make him feel better about this situation.

"You're actually doing a great job with acting like her. You kind of remind me of her, really," he confessed. Danielle was not a vampire, but this girl was sort of similar to her...
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:03 pm

Robin watched Tommy's reaction. He seemed a little confused, and he seemed to be finding the idea quite strange from the look on his face. Robin felt a little embarrassed, and stupid now. She became a little more self conscious, but before she could tell him to forget about it he responded, giving her more information than she was looking for. Her name was Danielle. Robin liked that name, so she kept it at the back of her head for when she got to pick her own name when she came of age. She looked and listened to him intently as he talked, nodding when she felt appropriate. She felt that this was the start of a distraction for him, and she really just liked to listen, so she didn't break that. Robin felt she had hit a sore spot when he stopped talking. She was sure he was about to talk about vampirism, but stopped because of who she was. Robin was a little hurt by this because this was an issue that involved her, and it was something she had to deal with all the time. She didn't let it show, as she sat next to him, her back to the cold concrete wall, and her light hazel eyes on him. Then he heard him compare her too Danielle. She felt her face redden a little at this. "Th-thanks." she said, and avoided his gaze. It was quite flattering to be compared to an object of love, and Robin couldn't count the times she almost lost a catch to her. The waitress now known as Danielle was quite the heart breaker. "Jesus Robin! You have a boyfriend!" she screamed in her head. Once she had shaken off the blush she turned back to him. "You're very sweet." she told him and kissed his cheek. Robin tried to convince herself that this was all an act. It was just all to make him feel safe, like the way she always did when catching her prey, but she wasn't entirely convinced.
___

Leonardo felt a little tension coming from Danielle. She wanted to get there faster. He sighed. He wasn't convinced she could handle it, but he wasn't sure she could handle going this slow either. Leonardo increased the speed of his pace, returning to the speed at which they became but a blood red streak to the human, and even MV eye. Leonardo practically walked the gaps in the buildings, moving expertly along the rooftops. His pace was also silent. He glided along until he saw the hideout, and his partner. His partner was positioned by a window, and beside the window were two emitters, that generated an electric field. It would make Leonardo a little tingly, but it could kill Danielle, and they were racing towards the windows. Leonardo would need to go in another way. The wall. It was made of thin metal, Leonardo could make it. "Hold on!" he yelled to Danielle, before he reached the edge of the last building, and jumped, his foot outstretched. They flew through the sky like a bullet, heading straight for the metal wall.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:03 pm

Tommy noticed how Robin blushed. He'd never really done that to a girl before... she seemed to, perhaps, though it seemed a little far off, enjoy his company. Almost. She was doing a good job at acting like Danielle... and he was convinced, it simply had to be an act. Although, naturally, she was like her.

"You're so sweet," she'd said, before something entirely unexpected happened. Her lips landed softly on his cheek, before pulling away from him. He was totally thrown off guard. The logical part of him would have told him that this was an act, maybe to soften him up before deciding to eat him no matter what she'd earlier said. But that part of him had seemed to have shut down.

"D-Don't you have a boyfriend?" he said. This seemed to be a bit much for his rather small internal ego.
___
Danielle clung to Leonardo, her eyes squeezed shut, feeling as though Leonardo was making the air move faster. It made her eyes water, then dry, to keep staring ahead as they moved. Yet she chose a very unfortunate moment to open them again.

They were rushing toward the windows of a warehouse, yet it seemed like Leonardo had reason to avoid it; there was a strange look about it, though she could see it clearly at the speed they were going.

"Hold on!" he'd yelled. Her now-watery eyes widened as they changed course, heading straight for a metal wall. She clung to him even tighter, surprised that it was even possible with the way she had already been holding him at an amount that might have strangled a regular human. It seemed to have no effect on him, however... she shut her eyes again, bracing nervously for the impact again. What on Earth was he doing?! Jumping on buildings was one thing, but... breaking through a metal wall?!

Well... she supposed it wasn't impossible. Once again, her heart raced as the sped up insanely, heading straight for the wall...
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

Location : Today I am here. By tommorrow, I will be gone. What hopes do you have of catching my song?

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:22 pm

The steady sound of boots on the metallic steps began to fill the nest, as he slowly began to descend towards the feeding vampires. His eyes were narrowed on the lesser kin, observing their pathetic attempts at feeding. "Are these what pass as vampires now? Pathetic young who barely know how to hunt?" His dark voice echoed through the rafters, twisting and changing into something far more suiting of a being of his power. It announced his presence to the lesser beings, and far better than a simple attack would have. Drusillus always had a place in his still heart for theatrics.

"Surely these are not the future of your kind? Surely our continued dominance does not really on these...whelps?" The temperature in the room seemed to drop several degrees, as the Varghulf reached the warehouse floor. "If so, then I weep for our kin."
Back to top Go down
whitelily131

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:18 pm

Elouise continued on her drawing barely registering Danielle's words when she and Leonardo left. She took her eraser out and carefully erased some of the lines, finishing the picture. She smiled satisfied, folded it in half and stuck it into her bag.

Now without a distraction her mind wandered towards Tommy's situation. I really hope that Leonardo can save him. I don't even know what that would do to Danielle, if they failed. Traditionalist filth. Elouise shook her head, not understanding how they could live with themselves. Monsters. Poor Tommy, I'll bet he's terrified. Especially considering how freaked he was just coming up to me. Animals, they all are. Her temper flared and she clenched her fists. The stupid T.Vs ruined everything for her, they were the reason she got strange looks all of the time. They were the reason people were scared of her. She hated them for it.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:33 pm

((Nightmare13 is probably going to be gone for a few days, and Velox will soon be joining us, so let's try to keep posting at a minimum for a bit, so they don't have too much to catch up on. ^^'))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next