New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)

Go down 
+11
Plaguewalker
Velox
elmolikescookies
Nightmare13
whitelily131
volleygirl
hey_mai_Zukos_mine
spirit_world12
internet addict
katara5
ConfusedShipper123
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

(OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:59 am

"Don't worry ma'am we already have somebody working on this case. We'll send him to meet with you." said the woman who had answered Danielle's call. "Actually you can go and meet him, he's around back from your location." she continued, with a little bit of excitement. Everybody in the building was either scared or excited to day, but all for the same reason. Leonardo. He was sure to be their greatest weapon, which was what some of the more vampire acceptant officers believed. Or like the more skeptical, the downfall of the MHPD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

(OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:19 pm

Danielle nodded, biting her trembling lip for a second. "A-Alright... thanks," she said to the woman on the receiving end, before hanging up her cellphone, and heading behind the Cafe. She nervously walked there, surprised to find that Leonardo was the one working on the case... though she probably shouldn't have been. He had met with that other guy, who was standing there as well. They were with the police? She wondered now what his motivation was for asking her all the questions she had... no, he seemed genuine. Now was not the time, regardless.

"Um, my friend just got captured by the T.V's you're after..." she bashfully came out with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:52 pm

"They got lover boy?" Leonardo asked. He was surprised to see Danielle out here looking for his help, but he was going to try and be all cop like for her. "OK, we'll do our best to get him back. But we aren't showing him any special favor if it comes down to it." he told her. It was a cruel thing to say but it was honest. Then he put a hand on her shoulder, and decided to approach things more like a friend. "But don't worry, I will get him back." he promised, he tilted his head back at James. "See this girl? She's one of the people depending on us? Remember her face when we're killing those vampires Sparky." he said.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:02 pm

Danielle turned a little red at Leonardo's commenting on Tommy. He had to focus on this, at the very least. He had seemed so wild and unserious at first, and then he'd sat down and spoken to her. It didn't seem like he'd be person who was at work with the law. But what did she know? She just hoped that he'd be able to help her. She nodded somberly at his words. He wasn't any more important than others out there who needed their help... yet all the worst-possible scenarios ran through her head. She desperately hoped he'd be okay...
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:14 pm

Leonardo now did feel bad about what he had said. "Sparky you go on. For now I'll stay here. I can track you, and by the time you get there I will probably already be kicking ass and taking names, plus you can come in with a strategy." he said, using his higher physical abilities as an excuse to slack off. He turned back to Danielle. "Do you want to go inside?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:37 pm

Danielle looked around nervously, every scene playing in her head, part of her thinking that maybe she should start taking Tommy's "advice". But she knew Leonardo, if anyone, was here to help. And that he did very well. He'd proven himself so far. But she was scared for her friend now, and maybe even Leo because of what he could get himself into now... the very vague image of the strange vampire from earlier came into view, the one before he'd calmed her and the humans of the cafe down. She knew this could be dangerous.

"Do you want to go inside?"

"N-No, I'll be fine... w-well, should I? I... I don't know..." she replied, a little shaken by the situation.
------
Tommy slipped back into conciousness, feeling consistent changing of height above ground as the vampire carrying him climbed down what he assumed were stairs. He was quickly thrown down, and found himself once again on something concrete, perhaps literally he felt some areas of him aching, and tiny shards of glass very obviously embedded in him... there wasn't any talking just yet, but he knew where he had to be.

Slowly, he opened his eyes; it was dark, but the two most prominent figures had to be vampires... a human wouldn't talk the way the two vampires did about "other" humans.

There was absolutely no way out of this now...
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:50 pm

Leonardo nodded. "You shouldn't stay out here, you might catch a cold." he said, and lightly pushed her towards the door. "I'll make you a warm drink, and I'll get you a blanket or something, you must be shocked right now." he said, calmly, though he was a little worried. "Come on." he said, ushering her towards the back door.
___

Robin dropped the large boy on the ground of the warehouse, next to Jackle's catch. She noticed him stirring a little bit, but thought she must have been imagining things. After that, Robin turned and looked at what was going on in the room. Fox was sitting in the corner, trying to be a loner, but unfortunately Cardinal wasn't letting that happen. It was a little too obvious she had a crush on him. Hyena was preparing his next prank, he was only 13 so who could blame him, and he did have a different style than everybody else so it wasn't that bad? Sparrow was sewing, trying to be the mature one, while Falcon, was being her normal self and twitling her fingers unable to wait for feeding time. Eagle was looking at the whole crew in disgust, cause she is so close to leaving the gang forever, she was all but too eager. Then there was Owl, just coming down the stairs with her catch, quickly dropping it by Robin, and then heading back up to keep a lookout. Wolf was, wait, where was Wolf? Robin then felt arms wrap around her from behind. Wolf kissed her neck and Robin blushed. "Being a creeper again?" she asked jokingly. Wolf laughed. "Oh you know I always am Robin." he said back, a little sarcastically. Robin tried to focus on Wolf, but she couldn't stop her blood from boiling when she saw Jackle harassing Dove. "I'm gonna go kick his ass." said Robin, and tried to walk towards him, but Wolf's arms held her back. "They'll be OK. Come on. Let's focus on us." he whispered in her ear. Robin did like the idea of that, and she smiled. So she turned in his arms. "I like that idea." she told him and moved in a little closer for a kiss, but then Owl's voice chimed. "Montego is back!" she cried.

Last edited by Nightmare13 on Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:04 pm

Danielle allowed herself to go in through the back door, walking back into the cafe, taking another seat. She had practically forgotten that she was supposed to be working right now... it was getting late, and now that she was inside, feeling the warmth of the cafe made her realize how cold it had been outside.

"Y-You don't have to get me anything... I'll be okay," she said, not wanting to have to cause him any trouble. She felt as though she might be distracting him...
----
Tommy heard and saw a couple of other humans dropped beside him... the place was one of slight activity, even if it was a little worn down. He had to be strong in here... he sensed that if he did anymore than the stirring that he had earlier, he would instantly be attacked. He wondered what was going on, as he shut his eyes again, pretending to be unconcious now... the atmosphere seemed to be getting a little tense...
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:55 pm

(I think I'll let the other part of the story catch up for now.)

"No, I want to Danielle. Plus I was always told I made great coffee." said Leonardo, smiling at her. Of course that was back in the 70's but still. He moved like a blur to the coffee machine and had it running and brewing in about five seconds, then he took the seat across from her. "And you aren't OK, you just saw your friend get kidnapped by vampires. So please, don't try to act brave." he said to her and gave her a half smile. "So tell me exactly what you saw?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:21 pm

((Yeah, good idea. ^^'))

Danielle made a weak attempt to smile back at him, but she didn't do a very good job. She watched as he invited himself behind the counter. For being seemingly inexperienced with the machinery, he did a really great job... he had to make good coffee then, and of course... he probably did have experience with this, maybe a whole lot of it.

She stared down at the table, thinking about Tommy and what he'd said to her, and what might not ever be said...

"And you aren't OK, you just saw your friend get kidnapped by vampires. So please, don't try to act brave."

The girl wondered how Leonardo saw through her so easily. She saw that half-smile on his face, and wondered some more; how did he keep so composed during situations like this one? And...

"So tell me exactly what you saw."

His voice interrupted her thoughts.

"W-Well... I-I... I think a vampire tried to throw him out of a hotel window, and then someone else caught him and ran off... t-there was another vampire with the guy that got him, a girl, I think..."

Saying things out loud made things look even worse and real... she desperately hoped and prayed he'd get back, and that he'd be okay, but the thought of what might happen to him kept creeping into her mind...
Back to top Go down
whitelily131

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:38 pm

Elouise saw Danielle and Leo come back inside. She overheard their conversation. In her mind she saw what those T.V sludge would do to him. She shivered. Danielle could use some support, this is not a time to be pessimistic.

She looked around and didn't see anyone requiring help so she went and sat beside her friend. Seeing the mortified look on her face she put a hand on Danielle's shoulder. "It'll be okay Danielle, really," she made her tone light.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:42 pm

Leonardo listened intently, it didn't sound very good either. Leonardo was forced to remember when Drucillus had actually taken note of Tommy. That meant that Drucillus was the one that had dropped Tommy out of the building. Leonardo half hoped that Tommy didn't live, it might be better to die now then to have Drucillus hunting him down. And then the other vampires. No doubt that they were the ones from the nearby nest. Any other TVs wouldn't have run off with another vampire, and probably would have known that Drucillus wasn't a vamp to be trifled with, nests were a little more ignorant, not caring who they target, thinking they can take on anybody when they're a group. They also must be young, because nest vamps would still have some brains. Things weren't looking good for Tommy. Leonardo didn't let his worry show. "That's good information. Thank you." he said, and looked over at her. "Can you try and smile for me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:48 pm

Danielle glanced over at her friend, and made another weak attempt at smiling, trying to feel reassured by Elouise's words.

"Thanks," she replied, quietly, still not sure of anything going on right now... she almost wanted to go out and search with the other guy to try and help them find where the vampires took Tommy, but she knew she wouldn't be allowed that and that she probably wouldn't handle it well... all that she needed now was to know Tommy was safe and alive, but she knew the possibility was slim. She knew that pessimism wasn't going to help her at all in this situation, but it kept running through her head.

She kept her eyes on the table, except to look up at Leonardo... he seemed to be merely pondering the information, though she tried to see beyond it. Nothing. But she was still nervous...

"That's good information. Thank you."

She nodded, and glanced away for a moment. Danielle didn't know what to make of this.

"Can you try and smile for me?"

She made a third attempt to do so, smiling weakly for him, though she didn't feel at all like smiling.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:58 pm

Kalypso was still watching the window where she had seen a boy fall in a mist of glimmering glass... A familiar boy. The one who'd nodded to her on her way in, as he left. This boy was snatched away by T.V.'s. Her eyes were wide and she was unresponsive, as if still trying to comprehend what she'd just seen.

Her coffee was only half empty, but she stood up as soon as she found her legs and laid down a five for a tip. She pitched her coffee into the trash and whisked out of the cafe without a word, rushing onto the street, not bothering with the hoodie. She just needed to get home. My God... I hope he's alright... She was doing all she could not to run because she knew that it would result in a fall. And the last thing she wanted to see was blood.
Back to top Go down
internet addict

internet addict

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:19 pm

Garrett (being a non-caffeine addict) couldn't fall asleep because he was too hyped up on the coffee that he'd had earlier. Sighing-- because he knew trying to sleep was useless-- Garrett got up and walked around his apartment, not doing anything in particular. He then flipped the TV on and saw that Scrubs was on, so he watched it, laughing at even the most depressing moments. Which made him know to never get so much coffee again. Or even an energy drink. It could prove to have bad results... yes... very bad results.
-----
Despite what he had done to her, Charlotte admired Andrew. She admired his control and lack of fear. And especially how he was able to train her into what she had become. But that admiration and respect disappeared when she saw him draining her niece. All he became in her mind was a monster.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mystorygetstold.blogspot.com
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:18 pm

Despite all his efforts, Andrew began to drift to sleep. He hated this, knowing that it was simply wrong for him to be sleeping this early, but something had just knocked the wind out of him this night.

Things were moving too fast. The streets of Midnight Heights were crowded with people, but it wasn't for the usual bustling of the city; something organized, something violent was going on. There were stakes flying... and vampires attacking. Something about a hiding couple, and halfling children... He knew what he was doing, trying to fight for the Traditionalists... the conflict was bloody... and that look on Charlotte's face, the disgust of him... she looked stronger, even more like the vampire she should be, but he knew she regretted it... the night was filled with more activity than it had ever been... and it seemed the TV's would win...

And then there was pain, a sick, sharp pain, that started right in his chest, and then throughout his entire being... he fell to the ground, and he saw blood, and the scent was so familiar, and so horrible; his own blood, flowing... a stake in his heart...
Back to top Go down
whitelily131

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:44 pm

"Danielle, is there anything I can do for you?" Elli asked genuinely concerned for her friend.

She understood just how bleak this situation was, but she was not going to let it show. There was little chance they'd get him out, especially since it was a nest.

She appraised Leonardo thinking there must be something more to him as he was promising to do the nearly impossible. She found he was exactly the same as earlier except that he had matured a considerable amount in the past moments. What a strange vampire, I just really hope he can do what he says.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:18 pm

Danielle shook her head. "No, that's alright," she replied, quietly. Her gaze drifted to the windows... the rain was picking up again. Her shift would be done in an hour an hour or so. Yet it was obvious she probably wasn't going to be "working" very well for the rest of the night.
-----
Andrew jolted awake again. His breathing was somewhat hard. The images conjured up in his head were so vivid, and he felt a dull throb in his chest that was fading, only very slowly. He had a vague idea of what all this could mean, but all he wanted to do was get it out of his head.
Back to top Go down
katara5

katara5

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:02 pm

((Hey guys, I'm sorry to say but I have to quit. My internet time is going to be very limited because my computer refused to work, so I have to use my sister's laptop. Plus, there's school and I'm going to be taking some tough classes. So, that means lots of work. It was fun RPing with all of ya, but it just happens, I guess. ))
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:21 pm

((Aw, that's alright. We'll miss you, but we understand. *hug* It was fun RPing with you too. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
internet addict

internet addict

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:31 pm

((*sniffle* We'll miss you, fellow breather!))

Garrett crashed from his coffee high and fell asleep on the couch, with Scrubs still playing loudly. He fell into a fitful sleep, where he dreamed of angry pillows with pitchforks chasing him through rural Iowa. Why it was Iowa, Garrett had no idea, but his mind was concentrating on the pitchfork-wielding pillows chasing him.
-----
Charlotte woke up, still feeling tired, but also too awake to fall back asleep. She irritably got up and walked into her kitchen, getting a CellPlus, hoping it would help her get back to sleep somehow.

She glanced over at the calender handing on the wall next to her door, and saw that she had to work at 6:30 the next morning.

Okay. That gives me thirty minutes to get to Andrew's apartment and wake him up. Hopefully I can get out of there before he gets too mad, though...

((Pageclaim of awesomeness!))
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:46 pm

((Pageclaim! Rawr! D:< *jk* XD))

Andrew shot up and walked out of his room. This was the last time he was going to sleep at that time... he had a couple of hours to kill before he could acceptably fall asleep again. He would have enough time. But now he was faced with his earlier dilemma. What would he do...? It wasn't that important. There were much more significant things to think about... perhaps plan for the next day. He would try to get Charlotte to hunt with him... it would be very difficult, and he was well-aware that she was not currently willing. He'd have to figure out a way to do so...
Back to top Go down
Batella13

Batella13

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:33 pm

((sorry i haven't posted in forever... *fail*))

James was watching the TV nest from a distant room inside the warehouse.

Following the Female from a distance, he managed to slip through the door behind her unnoticed. Sticking to the shadows, he put his skill in sneaking to use. Ghosting behind the TVs he silently, scentlessly tucked a nearly microscopic camera into a steal beam that had been exposed.

He made a hasty retreat to one of the empty rooms near the entrance of the nest, internally thanking modern technology. Not only was he able to plant a small hidden camera, but he was able to neutralize his scent with a cleverly disguised pendant (press a small latch along the complicated metal work and a musky chemical sprays out) He pulled out his cell phone, opened the video app, and carefully kept watch for any vampires coming or going.

James had spent 3 minutes in that room before deciding to take note of all the exits to shut down the nest.

At each possible exit he placed several small gadgets, no bigger than a marble, lined up so they would work. On a basic level they created a sensor. The control would know if anyone entered or exited through that door/window. On the second level, the sensor beams were replaced with lasers, with enough voltage to cause nerve damage, even to the older TVs.

James relocated to a room closer to the main nest. He was debating whither or not to let Leonardo have his fun. He decided to let Leonardo let loose some frustration before he deployed his main weapon, a smoke bomb that would (hopefully) knock them out; or at least weaken them enough to be easily captured.
__
Stat and Leonore were enjoying a quiet evening at home, watching a movie. That isn't to say that it was boring. No, they had a rather interesting night listening to the odd noises coming from nearby apartments. A passionate couple upstairs, a older woman listening to classical music with her cats to the right, and almost complete silence to the left.

The apartment to the left, 1311, was uninhabited. When they had asked, the managers said there had never been anyone that rented that apartment that lasted longer than a few hours before leaving. The doorman had added that each and every one of them had been scared out of their wits.

This appealed to Stat. He loved a good mystery.
___
The man with the oily black hair sat behind a desk in an office. That in itself wasn't unusual, but if you knew that he was poisoning one of the country's leading suppliers of blood substitute, you would be shocked and horrified. Especially because the office he sat in, and the desk he sat behind were his. The County's Chief of Police.
Back to top Go down
internet addict

internet addict

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:05 pm

Charlotte sat quietly in her chair, sipping her CellPlus thoughtfully. She knew that Andrew would try to take her... hunting. The thought disgusted her, and she shuddered. A human life wouldn't be taken from her hands... not again. Which left her back at, how to not hunt? She knew she had to meet Andrew in a while, but she really didn't want to hunt. It wasn't like she could walk up to someone and ask for a sip of their blood.

Frustrated, Charlotte threw the rest of her CellPlus at a wall, watching the blood substitute splatter all over, dripping down onto the floor. Sighing, Charlotte got a wet rag and started cleaning. It sucked, but at least it would keep her occupied for the time being.

((Gosh, Ella! You're such a failure! *jk* ILYLAS!))
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:15 pm

((Awww, j00 ish not fail, Ella-chan. <3 LYLAS!))

Tonight, he'd made her desperate enough to drink the blood he'd preserved; Andrew wouldn't lie to himself, she had been very desperate. This was a challenge, changing her back to her former state. But he wanted to do it, more than anything. He wouldn't be a failure if he did so, and she wouldn't be one any longer. There was a part of him, preventing him from easily disposing of her.

That vampire blood... all over them. Why was it haunting him now? She was just... a lost vampire, one who no longer understands who she is. And who she needs to be now.

Right. Things would be different this time, the Traditionalist promised it.
------
Tommy remained as still as possible, not minding, his non-motion keeping from reminding him of his fairly-would-be-less-mild-if-not-here injuries... he tried to listen for anything suspicious. He tried to take note of the activities he could distinguish that were going on with the vampires among him. He wanted out of here, but he figured the only way out alive, was to pay attention to whatever was going on.
-------
Danielle stared at the table again, still wondering about Tommy... things would be okay... they had to be... well, they... they didn't, and they probably wouldn't. She had to face it now. Maybe her low expectations would prove her wrong. Maybe everything would be okay, only if she thought everything wouldn't be...

The illogical thought occupied her mind for a moment, before she remembered all of the things that her and Tommy had recently said... she hadn't even apologized. And all the years that had gone by with the two of them. She bit her lip. She wouldn't be able to stand it if something happened to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next