New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)

Go down 
+11
Plaguewalker
Velox
elmolikescookies
Nightmare13
whitelily131
volleygirl
hey_mai_Zukos_mine
spirit_world12
internet addict
katara5
ConfusedShipper123
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
internet addict

internet addict

(OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:46 pm

((I'm sorry to N13 and Velox, but someone really needs to post, so I'm going to, even though it probably won't do anything... but... whatever...))

Since she was cleaning slower than even a human would, it took Charlotte a long time to clean up the mess. And by the time she was done cleaning the wall off, she had to clean the carpet as well, most of the blood substitute having dripped onto the floor. Sighing, she got a new rag and tackled the mess on the floor, hoping it wouldn't stain... which it ended up not doing, anyway.

Charlotte laid back down on her couch, trying to ignore the searing pain in her ribs. It probably wasn't the best idea to scrub a wall and floor with a broken rib. She put a hand there, lightly, and winced. Work was going to be terrible the next day. Maybe she could just call in... no... Charlotte wasn't going to call in 'sick'. If Andrew stayed awake, it would give him more reason to take her hunting. At least this would swallow up eight hours of her day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mystorygetstold.blogspot.com
Velox

Velox

(OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:58 pm

{S'okay, 'cause:

Username: Velox

Character Name: Kurt Prowler

Vampire/Human?: Vampire. He has no idea about the M.V.s or T.V.s. To Kurt, a vampire is just a vampire, and they all must die.

Age: Appearance age = 19 Changed age = 18 Actual age = 19 (And still growing.)

Appearance: Kurt
Personality: Kurt is cold and distant. And for good reason too. A long time ago he tried to be kind to others, and fought to protect people-he still does- but with what happened one year ago, he knows that it’s useless. He hates what he has become, but knows that he must try to accept it. He will make his “curse,” a curse for the vampires too. After they are all dead, he will in turn kill himself.

History: Once, Kurt had a normal life. He was just a young kid with a family, and his whole future ahead of him. That future, however, completely changed when at the age of 11, Kurt came home to see his house ransacked and torn apart; the blood and corpses of his parents scattered about; and a small group of vampires (Traditionalists), drinking the blood of his brother right in front of him. Kurt was frightened, and tried his best to run away, but the vampires were too quick and cornered him. Before they could even touch Kurt, a man suddenly appeared, and instantly slayed the vampires.

The man introduced himself as Raphael, and told the child all about vampires, and how he had taken it upon himself to hunt them down and slay them. Some notion of vengeance, purpose, or perhaps both, made Kurt request that Raphael teach him how to slay vampires. The Hunter was reluctant at first, but something about Kurt reminded him of his deceased son, and he agreed. Kurt began his intense training with Raphael, and despite his rough start, he eventually killed his first vampire and learned not to fear them.

After a few months, the two discovered another orphan named Trey. His family was too murdered by vampires, and he wanted revenge. Raphael was once again reluctant, but Kurt pleaded for the orphan, and the hunter had no choice. With Raphael’s guidance, the two boys grew stronger, and turned into incredible hunters. The trio had slain nearly countless vampires together. 7 years had passed, and after having just killed one vampire, the hunters were resting at an abandoned mansion near a cliff as they waited to resume hunting the slain vampire’s companion. Kurt went into the nearby town to gather supplies, and Trey had decided to do some reconnaissance while Raphael recuperated from an injury he had received in the previous conflict.

When Kurt returned to the mansion, he was confronted with terrible nostalgia. The mansion appeared like it had been ransacked and destroyed; just like Kurt’s house had been many years ago. Underneath some debris laid Kurt’s teacher, bleeding heavily from several fatal wounds; vampire bite marks deep in his neck. Kurt quickly removed the debris, and asked Raphael where the vampire was that did this to him. Instead, Raphael’s dying words was how proud he was to him. Right before he died, he gave Kurt a small folded piece of paper with a strange riddle-like message on it as a departing gift. Wondering what it meant, Kurt soon realized that Raphael had not spoken about Trey.

The other apprentice then greeted Kurt with a rib shattering kick, sending him crashing into the wall. Trey revealed to Kurt, that he had been changed into a vampire, and that he had killed their master. When asked why, he only replied that it was to “test out his new power.” Kurt tried to fight back, but was too heavily injured and was defeated. Broken and battered, Kurt was dragged outside to the cliff’s edge, and bitten by Trey. The vampire then hurled him over the edge, and left him for dead. Kurt did not die from his wounds, and instead, was transformed into the very thing that he swore to kill; the thing that he hated the most.

The hunter’s thoughts immediately turned to suicide, but he knew that this would be dishonorable to his mentor’s death. He made an oath that he would continue to slay vampires, especially Trey, who had been like a brother to him. After he was dead, only then could he kill himself. It has been 1 year, and though Kurt has killed many vampires since his transformation, he has not found one trace of his former companion. His quest now takes him to a city known as “Midnight Heights.”

Other: (Obviously) Vampire Hunter. Possesses several stakes, and has years of training and experience at killing vampires.

Username: Velox

Character Name: Trey Halter

Vampire/Human?: Vampire. His actions are closer to T.V.s, but he doesn’t really have anything against M.V.s so far. In fact, he isn’t aware of either of the factions. He just looks out for number one.

Age: Appearance age = 20 Changed age = 19 Actual age = 20 (And still growing.)

Appearance: Trey

Personality: The only thing that Trey had ever wanted was power. And now that he’s a vampire, Trey has that power. He has no problems with killing, or drinking blood, or anything. As long as it benefits him, he’ll do it.

History: Orphaned at the age of 12 from his parents being murdered by vampires, Trey lived his life on the streets scrounging for food, trying to survive. When the child spotted the vampire that killed his parents one day, he went after them in an attempt of vengeance. He nearly got himself killed, but luckily for him, Raphael and Kurt had been tracking the same vampires, and the slayed them before it was too late.

Seeing them dispatch the vampires, Trey asked them to teach him how to fight back. Raphael denied his request, but Kurt pleaded with the hunter to let him come with them, and he eventually gave in. With Raphael’s guidance, the two boys grew stronger, and turned into incredible hunters. The trio had slain nearly countless vampires together. 7 years had passed, and after having just killed one vampire, the hunters were resting at an abandoned mansion near a cliff as they waited to resume hunting the slain vampire’s companion. Kurt went into the nearby town to gather supplies, and Trey had decided to do some reconnaissance while Raphael recuperated from an injury he had received in the previous conflict.

After a bit of searching, Trey found the elusive vampire in a mountain cave, and the two ensued in mortal combat. The hunter managed to injure the vampire pretty badly, but it wasn’t dead, and slammed Trey into the cave wall. The vampire toyed with the teen, slowly choking him and ridiculing about how weak he was, before it moved in and bit him. As the creature sucked his blood, Trey managed to pry a loose rock from the wall, and smashed the vampire in the head, causing it to release him. The hunter than grabbed one of his stakes off from the ground, and drove it deep into its heart, killing it. Trey then collapsed due to the lack of blood, and was soon changed into a vampire.

When he came to, Trey felt incredible. He had never felt this much power before coursing through his body before. Deciding to test his new profound skills, he challenged Raphael to try and slay him. The Hunter refused, saddened by the fact that his pupil had been transformed into a vampire. Trey was angry at his master’s answer, and attacked him. Raphael did his best to fend him off, and despite his injury, he was slowly overpowering him. Eventually, the Hunter had managed to create an opening for a fatal blow, but he could not bring himself to finish off his old pupil. Trey, however, had no problem attacking him once he recovered, and dealt several deadly attacks to Raphael’s body. After knocking Raphael through a wall, he then continued and sucked his blood, invigorating himself and gaining more strength.

Shortly after killing Raphael, Trey heard a noise and found out that Kurt had returned. The vampire toyed with his former companion, breaking his bones, beating him to a pulp, and then drinking his blood. He then tossed him off a cliff, and left him for dead. With an eternity to do whatever he wanted, Trey left and went where ever he pleased. He had no idea that Kurt was still alive, and hunting him down.

Other: Same as Kurt/"THERE IS NO SHIPPING-RELATED RULE?!!?AAAAH!!1one!" (From what I’ve heard, that’s not stopping anyone from going crazy. >D)

Okay. So, I've got some catching up to do. It's fine, I'll just read all these 13 pages...yeah...let's see, my Lab write up has...7 parts. Okay, so 2 pages per part should work out then. Maybe I'll be able to post tomorow, but definitely this week! ^^}
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:53 pm

((I'm really sorry to give you so much to catch up on! We can help summarize for you. Maybe skim the pages. Yeah, it has done nothing to prevent the awesomeness/craziness of this RP [if I do say so myself]. Your characters are accepted, and you did an amazing job writing them out. I cannot wait to hear from them in the RP. Smile Thanks for posting!))
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:33 pm

Leonardo glared at the metal wall. He hoped that his calculations were correct, put both his feet up to break the wall, and then before impact, he closed his eyes, trying to cover as much of Danielle was possible. The was a pleasing smash as he felt his legs hit the wall, and a large rectangle shaped section of walling ripped out of the wall, and him and Danielle sailed through the air on it, Leonardo's feet still planted on the large chunk of metal. Leonardo straightened the giant board so that he was standing on top of it, and he and Danielle fell towards the first floor, over the balcony overlooking the rest of the first floor, where James was waiting by the window. As they landed the metal sheet shrieked across the floor, sending up a spray of sparks, until it finally stopped sliding along the concrete floor, leaving skid marks, and ended by the wall. "Get off and run up by James. I'll cover you." he ordered Danielle, and dropped her legs, taking out his twin pistols.
___

(Will soon edit to include Robin.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:34 pm

Danielle kept her eyes squeezed shut, bracing herself as much as she possibly could for the moment they would break through.

SMACK! They slammed through the metal wall of the warehouse, flying through the air, slowly and cautiously opening her eyes; they were flying again, through the air on a slab of metal. And then they were head for the ground, and she closed her eyes again. She was sure this had to be it for them... but the metal screeched on the first floor of the warehouse, and sparks flew as she took a glance.

And finally, they stopped, right before crashing into another wall. She unsteadily stood on the ground again, trying to regain her bearings, nodding at Leonardo's instruction. Danielle hurried to wherever the other vampire was, hoping things would go well...
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:17 pm

Robin's heart turned to ice as she heard a voice she had only ever heard once, and that was only while she was in a crowd of vampires as a child. A vampire who every vampire knows, one that every vampire knows not to cross, and when you do to pray for your life. She felt fear ball up in her throat as she identified the vampire, the lord of vampires. "Drucillius." she managed in a strangled voice. She knew that if he knew what she was doing her head would soon no longer be attached to her body. Montego immediately rose, with Eagle by his side, the others sat there, some confused like Jackle or little Dingo, but others kneeled, like Wolf, Dove, and Sparrow. Robin just sat in awe, then did her best to assume a kneeling position. "They are learning Lord Drucillius. And only some of them are fools." Montego promised, and let slide a glance towards Dove and Jackle. Dove for choosing Jackle, Jackle for lack of skill. "But I have some promising ones as well." he continued. Wolf was in his gaze this time, and of course his star pupil who stood by him, Eagle.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:23 pm

Tommy noticed a significant change in Robin's mood, seeing her impossibly seem to turn paler than she already was. He looked in direction of where the frightening voice came from, a voice that was very unfortunately familiar. He felt a chill of fear run down his spine. He tried to make himself less noticeable, tried to push himself into the shadows, even though it seemd he might just be here for the vampires. He tried to make himself look dead, as dead as possible, which wasn't so difficult. If he was dead, there was no use for him to the vampire.

Yet his heart raced.

He couldn't even watch as the gaze of the lead vampire changed from one TV to the next, eyeing those who came to mind with his statements of some being fools, others being promising. It didn't matter. All hope of getting out of here alive was drained from him again.

No one seemed to notice the sounds of skidding metal above them a few moments ago, or the significant crash of a giant hole being shoved into a wall. All attention was focused on this vampire, this vampire worthy of even other vampires' fear.

He didn't think he stood a chance... but he had to do what he could now, as fruitless as it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

Location : Today I am here. By tommorrow, I will be gone. What hopes do you have of catching my song?

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:16 pm

IC: Drusillus

"Promising?" His eyes drifted over the grouping, before he chuckled. "I suppose...but, what of the fools? Animals know when to...cull the herd, but you see it fit to keep failures alive? Strange..."

Drusillus walked past the leader of the small group, his eyes catching the remains of the last meal of the group. "Tasteful. They'll need to learn to be more...subtle. They do not share my...gift, and are much easier to kill than myself..."

His eyes went to Robin, and then down to Tommy. "When do you intend to teach them how to function in actual society?"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:01 pm

"As much as I hate to keep them alive, the fools must stay. If I kill them there will be complications with the gangs. We need every vampire we can get here in Midnight Heights. So many of the strong ones have become weak, leaving us with whatever scraps of real vampires are in the gutters. We can no longer kill young vampires to teach the others a lesson. The gangs have the only strong vampires, and they are far too sensitive now to let a head of our own roll. Even if they deny it, human emotions are tampering with them. It's like a plague here. That is why I'm so glad you arrived." explained Montego. For what a horrible mentor he has been, Robin had to admit, he didn't have much to work with. Whenever he yelled at us, she could see a far off look in his eyes. As if remembering a time when "strong" vampires were plentiful, and he could enjoy mentoring. But now, he saw only the scum of the group that he would have happily beheaded back in the good old days. Robin watched Drusillius, stalk around the room, like a lion. Waiting for the opportune moment to strike his prey. When his eyes fell on Robin, she froze in place. She suddenly had a feeling she was the gazel to be hunted tonight. "Well my lord, you are almost 300 times older and more powerful than each of them. They will learn in time. And as for their training in going unnoticed, they are coming along very well. Most of them can use seduction to capture humans quite easily. Wolf can take in five young females at a time if he so wished, and Robin can look completely human in a crowd. The only give away would be her scent. And then of course, Eagle has in fact enrolled in a night school to test her ability to blend, and there is no speculation cast on her." Montego commented. I had never heard him compliment me before, so it felt a little weird, and though I should be filled with pride, I hate that he has brought up my name. It would give a reason for Drusillius to point his terrible eyes in my direction.
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

Location : Today I am here. By tommorrow, I will be gone. What hopes do you have of catching my song?

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:20 pm

IC: Drusillus

"Wolf...Robin...Eagle...these are you most promising students? Interesting..." His gaze fell on Jackle and Dove, as his red eyes pulsed for a moment. "Perhaps we are in need of stronger vampires..."

With a swift movement, he was beside Robin. His gaze seemed to pierce the depths of her mind, before he looked at Tommy. "Perhaps we need more of my kind..." He could smell the scent of the male vampire on her lips, as his gaze once again locked with her eyes. "It is always good to see well-bred kin choosing each other as mates. It ensures stronger generations to come...I expect much from your students, Montego. Perhaps some of them shall earn the right to ascend?"

In a fluid motion, he was on his feet, and watching the young female, a cold smile across his lips.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:42 pm

The dark compliments and all the words coming from the lips of these vampires, ones that have sunken their fangs into necks like his, swirled around inside Tommy's head. And suddenly he remembered, that her, Robin, herself, was just like him. How could he have let his guard down for even one moment? He had to get out, but there was no way out... there was no way out.

Yet the way Drusillus looked at her... and then at him. The words swirling around him. Images. Screams.

The right to ascend... all of it was way over his head. It didn't matter. The cold smile, everything. But something made him need to stay. What was going to happen now? To her? To everyone... to him?

((Sorry for not posting guys, there's been renovations in my house at the moment, so the computer hasn't been all that accssible. Sorry!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)   (OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(OPEN!) "The Way It Should Be, a Vampire Roleplay" co-owned by ELC and CS (T-T+)
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11