New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender

Go down 
+2
Oblivion
Magus1108
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:58 am

Turns out Oblivion won't be able to play the Childhood Friend character. Anyone want him, now that he's available?
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:25 pm

I can change my sister character into the childhood friend if you want.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:34 pm

Actually, I was planning to take the childhood friend myself at this point. You don't have to do that, Toko.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:55 pm

Oh ok. XD
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:21 pm

Your new character is accepted, MST. Here is the profile for the childhood friend. Now that that is over, this RP will begin sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Username: Magus1108
Name: Hsiao
Bender: No
Appearance: Light brown hair with green eyes. Is an average looking boy.
Personality: Hsiao is a rather outgoing and friendly young man. He's rather easy to get along with, and gets along with others rather fine himself. Hsiao can be overprotecting of his friends, especially Lien. He views her as a young sister of sorts, and will do anything to protect her and make sure she is happy.
History: Hsiao has lived his entire life under the care of his grandfather in a small village near the New Earth Kingdom's border. Hsiao doesn't have much memory of his parents, but was told by his grandfather that they both died when he was a baby. Hsiao isn't all that concerned about that, though. Hsiao becomes good friends with Lien over the years, though her father doesn't exactly like him. He does not mind much, however. Hsiao doesn't really believe much of what Lien's father preaches about the Avatar, mostly because of what his grandfather says on the matter. At the moment, Hsiao is pretty content living in their small and quiet village.
Other:
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:50 am

((We begin now.))

Nikon

Nikon felt the supply cart he was traveling on slow to a crawl as they arrived to their destination. He opened his eyes and got off of the cart and walked over to the front of it. He gave a formal bow to the driver and gave him a few coins.

"Thank you for the help, friend. I appreciate you taking me this far." Nikon said. The middle-aged merchant put the coins away and nodded at the swordsman.

"No problem, stranger." the merchant replied. He got off his cart and walked over to the back to set out the supplies he was going to sell. Once he was occupied Nikon went over to the nearest tree and leaned against it as he waited for the coming crowd to form. If his guess was correct, it wasn't often that a border town like this was visited by merchants. Anyone who had money here would be willing to spend it, no doubt. And even those without much coins to spare would come, just to see what the merchant offered. And within that crowd, he hoped, the Spiritbender would be there.

It had been a week since the spirit Mauru had told him it was time to go to the spiritbender. Luckily, he hadn't been too far away, and it had only taken him a few days to reach her villlage. Now he was here, and the mission to finally take down the vile Avatar would begin. All Nikon had to do now was wait for her to show up, and approach her...
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:28 pm

Lien

A merchant had just come into town, and Lien's father told her to go buy some supplies they needed. She didn't really want to, but Lien would never argue with her father, so here she was, within sight of the merchant's stand. "I hope he has what father wants," she said. There seemed to be more people coming every second, but it still wasn't too busy yet, maybe she'd get lucky. She began to look over what the Merchant had for sale with the other people.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:32 pm

Mei ran up behind her sister.

"Lien," she called, coming to a stop next to her. "You forgot the money," she told her sister, holding up a pouch.

Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:50 pm

Lien

"What, no I have it right..." Lien said, reaching for something and realizing it wasn't there. "I could have sworn I had it when I left," she said, and sighed. "Thanks for bringing it Mei," she added, taking the pouch of coins from her.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:00 pm

Hsiao

Hsiao walked over to the large crowd gathering over the merchant's cart. He fingered the gold coins in his hands and hoped he would have enough to buy what his grandfather needed. He started to look around and happened to notice Lien and her younger sister. He made his way through the crowd and waved at her.

"Hey, Lien!" Hsiao greeted.

Nikon

Nikon scanned the growing crowd until he spotted the spiritbender. He left the tree he was under and went into the crowd, silently making his way over to the spiritbender. Nikon stopped once he was behind the young girl and what he presumed were her friends. The swordsman tipped his straw hat to cover his face, and observed the girl for a moment. So young, so innocent looking...it was hard to imagine this girl was the last hope for this world.

All he neeed to do now was touch her...but not here. It was too crowded. Once the merchant was gone and the crowd dispersed, he would follow her and try to get alone with her. Then, Nikon would enact the plan Mauru had divised.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:41 pm

Lien

"Hello Hsiao," Lien said, when she heard Hsiao greet her. "Did your grandfather send you," she asked, not noticing the man behind her.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Hsiao/General Narrative

"Yeah. He told me what he wanted, and gave me some money to use in case the merchant had it." Hsiao replied.

The merchant finished setting up his wares and the selling began. He didn't have much to offer, but what he did have was good. Hsiao and Lien, as well as the other villagers, bought several of the merchant's items. It didn't take all that long for the merchant to sell most of his supplies, and he started to close up shop. With that over the members of the crowd began to drift away, one by one. Only a few people, including Nikon, Lien, and Mei were left.

Nikon saw that he was more noticeable now, and might gain the suspicion of Lien, so he calmly walked away and hid behind a nearby tree to observe her as he waited for a chance to get alone with her.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:59 pm

Lien

After being in a crowd for so long, Lien was feeling a little off. "Hey Mei, do you think you can take these things back home by yourself? I forgot... there's somewhere else I need to go," she asked her little sister.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:08 am

Mei looked at Lien and nodded. She smiled shyly at Hsiao. She was always a bit nervous around her sisters' friends.

"Don't be gone too long," Mei told her sister. "You know how dad gets."

Mei then headed home.

Last edited by TokoToTheEnd on Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:30 pm

((Toko, Lien and Mei's mother is dead.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:18 pm

(Oh yeah. Wow. I'm sorry. I'll fix that)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:30 pm

Hsiao

"Well, see ya later, Lien." Hsiao said. "I've gotta get back to my grandpa now. Take care!"

Hsiao walked away from her and headed back toward his grandfather's house.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:44 pm

Lien

"Bye," Lien said to both Mei and Hsiao and watched as they dissappeared from view. She sighed and walked off into the trees, glad to have some time alone. She was getting less and less time to herself as she got older, as more responsibility was put on her. She leaned against a big tree and felt the breeze blow against her face.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:56 pm

Nikon

Now was his chance. Nikon slipped away from the tree he was under and approached Lien. However, he made sure to make noise as he came over, so he wouldn't startle the girl.

"Greetings, Miss Lien." Nikon began, giving her a respectful bow. "I have looked forward to meeting you for awhile, now."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:13 pm

Lien

Lien was confused as a man walked to her and said he'd been wanting to meet her. "What? Who are you, and why did you want to meet me," she asked.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:22 pm

Nikon

"All will become clear with time, Miss Lien." Nikon replied. He knelt down and proceeded to lay a hand on her shoulder before she could protest. The wandering swordsman's eyes flashed with a bright light, and the world around Lien disappeared. A dense swamp appeared before her.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:27 pm

Lien

Lien was about to scream when he layed his hand on her, but found herself in a swamp instead. "What, where am I," she asked, though nobody was around to answer her. "Where did that man go," she asked herself, looking around the area, it felt so weird.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:47 pm

Mauru

"Hello, Lien. It is good to see you at last." a woman dressed in white spoke as she stepped into view of the spiritbender. "At last, the journey to bring peace to your world can begin."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:50 pm

Lien

"Who are you, and what do you mean world peace," Lien asked, after this strange woman started speaking to her. "And where are we, what happened to that man?" Questions were overwhelming her, but she refrained from asking any more for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:02 pm

Mauru

"I am a Spirit known as Mauru, child. You are in the Spirit World, Lien. The realm of the creatures that made your world. The man you met is an ally of mine, called Nikon. I am sorry if he startled you, but there was no other way for contact to be established except through him touching you. Right now, he is in a meditative state, to allow us time to speak. As for the 'world peace' issue...it will take time to explain. Are you ready?"

Mauru paused in her explanation to let Lien take in all she had said. It was a lot to wrap around in the mind of a mere mortal, no doubt, but Mauru was confident she would be able to understand it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next