New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender

Go down 
+2
Oblivion
Magus1108
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:14 pm

Nikon

"It was Mauru's doing." Nikon replied. "Since you and her met in the Spirit Realm, a link was established between the two of you. She saw that you were in trouble, and temporarily took over your body so she could deal with the threat."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:32 pm

Lien

Lien frowned and looked down at the floor, trying to think things through. After awhile, she asked, "Nikon, when are we leaving?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:41 am

Nikon

"Soon, I'm afraid." Nikon replied with a sigh. "Sato will not stop pursuing me until I'm dead, and he'll no doubt be curious as to how you disabled him like that. For the safety of your village, we'll have to leave."

"Leave? What are you two talking about?" Hsiao asked, giving Lien a questioning glance.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:04 am

Lien

"Hsiao, Mei, this is really sudden, and I know it's not fair to you, but I'm leaving the village with Nikon," Lien said, sad look on her face. "I... I can't support the Avatar anymore." She took a deep breath and added, "a spirit told me that I'm their choice to replace him, they want me to become the new Avatar and restore balance to the world. That's why I have to leave."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:36 pm

Mei looked at her sister. It was hard to tell what she was thinking but then she forced a smile on her face.

"I-I don't want you to go, but I can't stop you sister. And it sounds important for you to leave."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:30 pm

Nikon, Hsiao

"What? Well, that does sound important. And dangerous, too! In that case, I'm not gonna let you leave without me! I'm coming along." Hsiao declared. Nikon raised an eyebrow at the boy, but said nothing to object to his offer.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:37 pm

Lien

"Hsiao," Lien said gently, grateful but worried. "I don't want you to get hurt because of me." She'd be glad to have someone she knew come with her, but not at the risk of his life.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:37 pm

"H-hey. If Hsiao gets to go, so do I," Mei protested. She wasn't exactly sure what was going on, but she didn't want to be left behind.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:29 pm

Hsiao

"I don't care if I end up risking my life if I come along with you! I'm going with you anyway! Besides, that swordsman's gonna need help protecting you, after all." Hsiao pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:23 pm

"This is the Ultimate Showdown, Of Ultimate Destiny"

I hope no one minds if I join in. I'm replacing my previous character with a new one.

Username: Warboss_Spriggs
Name: Ai-Shi Jiao
Bender: Yes, Fire

Appearance: Long, wavy black hair, bright green eyes (extremely uncommon); wears average fire nation general uniform.

Personality: Somewhat kind and cheerful (at least to girls she takes an interest in), quite serious on duty (though not quite Azula), intelligent, observant, and persistent. Does not lose her temper like most fire nation soldiers tend to do, learning that it tends to be counter-productive.

History: Ai-Shi was born to a middle-class Fire Empire household, an only child, and shortly after her birth, raised by her mother. Her father, very hopeful to have a son, became enraged at the birth of a daughter, promptly leaving his wife and daughter. He and his wife, Ling, had been trying for some time to have children, most resulting in still-births or miscarriages. Ai-Shi, was the final straw in his patience.

She had been showing tendencies as a child, for an interest in other girls, and try as Ling might, she had to come to accept her daughter as she was, doing her best to also keep it secret. Ling has since been Ai-Shi's closest friend. From her middle-class position, she has shown some promise, and with dedication, and has become a Fire Empire General. Her mother couldn't have been more proud.

Other: Lesbian. Tends to claim female prisoners for herself.

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:11 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:26 pm

Lien

"Mei, Hsiao," Lien began, but stopped speaking shortly after. A few seconds went by before she said, "Thank you. We should leave soon, I don't want to face the Avatar's men again. Where are they now, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:33 am

Nikon

"I tied them up and rendered them unconscious. We should hurry, though." Nikon replied.

((Accepted, Warboss.))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:37 am

Ai-Shi

Running her fingers through her hair as she surveyed the remains of the newly conquered rebel town. "Well, what's this one going to be called? 'New Azulon?'" she mocked to herself, the Fire Empire tended to be quite unoriginal when naming new towns and territories.

But it wasn't her place to question the order of things. She was to lead, hear army to follow, and unless anyone higher up ordered otherwise, crush any rebel insurgencies. "How many prisoners?" she inquired of the nearest officer. He shuddered slightly, "We're not sure, ma'am. It would seem that many have...well, gotten away..."

Ai-Shi turned her bright green eyes onto him, instantly paling. Her eyes did that to people, especially the cowardly. "I'm sorry, I must be getting old, as it seems my hearing must obviously be going...." she turned and approached the officer, metaphorically ready to move in for the kill, "Now, I ask you again...how many prisoners, do we have?"

He began to sweat quite profusely, eyes locked into the cold glare of those haunting eyes, "A-a-about, t-t-t-twenty-three, ma'am." He stuttered. This is what they're letting into the officer ranks? Pathetic. "Well then, what are you waiting for?" she asked, hardening her glare, "Take me to them."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:06 am

Lien

"The firebenders might be able to get untied," Lien said, and a thought struck her. "How long have I been sleeping? And... what about my father?"
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:31 am

((OOC: Just out of curiosity, where in the New Earth Kingdom is Lien's home town? I need a good reference point.))

Ai-Shi

Her green eyes hovered over the prisoners, a good number of which were very clearly not rebels. They may have harbored rebels, sure, but they were not fighters. Largely consisting of elderly and children, a few of whom were ill. It was painfully obvious that the rebels had, once again, escaped her troops. "So, these are the vicious rebels? The troublesome band that has given you are so much trouble? Very terrifying." She said, stopping at a small girl, "This must have killed at least thirty guards before you brought her down."

The little girl couldn't help but let out an audible giggle. Ai-Shi smiled sincerly, even as a few of the prisoners tried to quiet her with a look. "Let this one go." she said to the soldiers, as the swiftly unchained the girl. "There now, much better." ruffling the girl's hair, "You must be hungry, hm?" The girl bashfully look up at the Fire Empire General, "No need to be shy, little one." she turned and looked at the rest of the prisoners, "Let them go. And see to it that they are fed and taken care of."

As the chains rattled to the ground, she observed the burning town, "I want these fires put out, and begin work to rebuild the town at once." What better way to earn the trust of the town's people than to care for them? As with the last town, and the one before that, her radical thinking had actually improved town morale, making them more willing to accept being part of the Fire Empire, and less likely to re-join the resistance.

Of course, at first her troops were willing to mutiny, before the results made them change their mind very quickly. While her methods were questionable, no one could argue with her results.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:43 am

((Far away from Ba Sing Se, but near the border with the Fire Empire, I think.))

Hsiao

"You've been asleep for a few hours now. And your father....well, I haven't seen him since that swordsman dealt with the Avatar's men. He hasn't come to visit you at all." Hsiao said, frowning after a moment. He never really liked Lien's father, but he'd still been surprised when the man hadn't come to visit his own daughter while she was unconscious, and possible sick or hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:48 pm

Lien

Lien nodded, feeling hurt by this information, but she could understand it at least. "Why would he want to see me after I betrayed the Avatar," she asked herself, not entirely concious she was speaking aloud. "Let's leave as soon as we can," she said, standing up slowly, trying not to lose her balance.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:55 pm

Mei was beyond happy when Lien did not object to her going along with them. She didn't really think of how betrayed her father would feel for her to go with her sister. She was too excited.

"Where are we going?"

(Should I post with any other characters? I didn't before because I thought I shouldn't)
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:45 pm

((Well, since they are followers of the Avatar, I'll assume it's in the Avatar territory. This might be a newly taken Avatar town. I'll leave that bit of detail to your discretion.))

Ai-Shi

Trudging through the debris of burnt out buildings, General A-Shi scoured the litter for...something, anything that could lead them to the rebels. The cat and mouse game grew tiresome, and while it didn't hurt that it put them in favorable opinion with several towns, it was wasting man-power and time.

Of course, she had been personally thanked several times throughout their time here, and while she did appreciate the effectiveness of brute force, this was much more satisfying. There was, of course, the added bonus; should the rebels back-track to the town, the town's people may not be willing to help them, or may even betray the rebels, effectively cornering them.

After that, they would be dealt with swiftly, and harshly, but that was still a ways to go. "Ma'am, over here! I found something!" Her bright green eyes perked up at the sound, homing in on a soldier, several feet away at the entrance to a partially scorched home, holding up a tattered sheet. As she quickly closed the distance between them, she noted that it was a piece of cloth, a corner had been burned. Colored ink detailed the cloth, fairly well detailed--a map, possibly detailing a hidden location. The rebels must have tried to dispose of it before they were forced to flee.

"Good work. Someone, get me a map!" This was the clue she was hoping for.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:12 pm

((The town Lien lives/lived in mostly follows the Avatar, but is a NEK town. And...what exactly are you talking about, in the second sentence? Oh, and Toko, you do not have to post with your other characters just yet. However, you'll get to post with the Hippie soon enough.))

Nikon, Hsiao

"Careful." Hsiao advised, putting a hand on Lien's shoulder to steady her. Nikon nodded and thought for a moment and then replied to Mei.

"I believe we should travel to Ba Sing Se. We cannot take the risk of trying to pass through the border into either the Fire Empire, or the Avatar's Imperium. I believe if we get an audience with the Earth King, then perhaps we might be able to get safe passage into either the Fire Empire or into the Avatar's territory."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:37 pm

((I simply meant that the town General Ai-Shi's forces have taken might be in the Avatar territory. Like I said, that bit of detail is to your discretion. If it is, then it is; however, if it's not, then it isn't.))

Ai-Shi

Having taken a place in front of an empty table inside an intact house, she waited patiently as an elderly gentleman, who was currently unfurling several parchments. "If I may state, I do believe I asked for a map of the region...these are maps of Serpent's Pass." The elderly Fire Empire gentleman was getting frustrated, mostly at the person who put them out of order.

Running a hand through his gray hair, he pushed his glasses higher upon the bridge of his nose and moved onto another set of parchments, "I am terribly sorry, my lady, but it would seem that my apprentice has...mixed them up a bit. Should only be a moment..." he stated off-offhandedly.

"Oh no, please. Do take your time...it's only my reputation at stake, seeing as I was charged to take care of the rebels...no pressure." With a huff, the gentleman turned his bespectacled brown eyes to the General, "Madam, I understand your hurry, truly I do. But I can't hurry any faster than I'm capable when I'm working by myself."

"You heard the man. Give him a hand, and do be gentle. If I find so much as a scratch on any of those maps, I'll personally handle your punishment."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:05 pm

Lien

"Maybe they'll also help us against the Avatar," Lien said, standing up straight thanks to Hsiao. "They are fighting a war against him, after all."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:07 pm

('Kay)

Mei was about ready to dance around the room, she was so excited. She was going to travel. Go on an adventure. And help her sister Lien. She was overyjoy at that. She wasn't afriad or worried yet, but Mei rarely thought negatively of things. It sometimes annoyed people.

"Really? I can't wait!"
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:35 am

Ai-Shi

The map-maker and keeper, the elderly gentleman, had long since used his fine attention to detail and artistic capabilities to hand-craft copies of the cloth's designs. These replicas had aided in quickening their search, while the General held onto the original. "Try using star charts as well. Lieutenant, I want the scouts ready to move out. They will be proceeding upon our intended path of travel, any clues or information need to be sent back immediately." The Lieutenant bowed slightly before leaving to do as ordered.

Currently, she was sitting in a chair off to the side as her officers, the map-maker as well as a few of the more knowledgeable soldiers, were pouring over and arguing about the parchments. Feeling the need to step outside, Ai-Shi quietly slipped out into the cool breeze, closing the door behind her. "Any more of that and I'd have to kill someone..." she mumbled, walking away from the building.

A feminine voice called from behind her, "Ma'am?" Ai-Shi turned, "Lieutenant. Are the scouts ready?" the Lieutenant stood at attention, "Yes ma'am, they await your orders." She nodded at the news, pleased, "Good, have them move out." "Yes ma'am," and turned to leave, "Lieutenant?" She paused mid-stride and turned to her superior, an apprehensive look ghosting her features, "Ma'am?"

The General looked her up and down with an appraising eye, "You should try taking your helmet off more often, I'd like to see you with your hair down." The Lieutenant blushed, shifting her gaze down slightly, "Yes ma'am. Is there anything else?" Ai-Shi smiled, "Coincidentally, there is. Would you happen to recall where this," she held up the inked cloth, "was found?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:46 pm

Nikon, Hsiao

"Perhaps," Nikon said, though he had some doubts that they'd get actual help from the Earth King. If the rumors of the man were true....well, it was best not to dwell on them for the moment.

"Very well. It would be best for you all to gather what items you'll take quickly. We must leave as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next